[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

These 2......are so cute!!!  :love: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL4gBjAJUHl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Now. I am not saying sweet LMH copied KGE's signature wave. Most people might say it's just a common style of waving. The thing is, as soon as I saw that wave, it automatically reminded me of KGE! 

I wouldn't say I'm the sort of person who believe 100% in clairvoyance or tarot readings, BUT this very recent reading on LMH and KGE by Clear Path Guidance and Tarot is very very interesting. I'll put the link in spoiler. Please do not watch it if you think tarot reading is highly delulu. I just think the lady who does it comes across very genuine and professional. 

Spoiler

She did more than one readings on LMH and KGE in the last few months. So if you want to check them out, they're on her channel! I'm now a fan lol...she is so good. I feel so giddy after watching her readings on our couple!!

Welcome to the forum @Racquel Roum. Thank you for deciding to unlurk during these quiet times. I would like to think that this ship is just so chilled at the minute lol. It feels like everyone is just sitting tight, waiting for the next big crumb!

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

These 2......are so cute!!!  :love: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL4gBjAJUHl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Now. I am not saying sweet LMH copied KGE's signature wave. Most people might say it's just a common style of waving. The thing is, as soon as I saw that wave, it automatically reminded me of KGE! 

I wouldn't say I'm the sort of person who believe 100% in clairvoyance or tarot readings, BUT this very recent reading on LMH and KGE by Clear Path Guidance and Tarot is very very interesting. I'll put the link in spoiler. Please do not watch it if you think tarot reading is highly delulu. I just think the lady who does it comes across very genuine and professional. 

Reveal hidden contents

She did more than one readings on LMH and KGE in the last few months. So if you want to check them out, they're on her channel! I'm now a fan lol...she is so good. I feel so giddy after watching her readings on our couple!!

Welcome to the forum @Racquel Roum. Thank you for deciding to unlurk during these quiet times. I would like to think that this ship is just so chilled at the minute lol. It feels like everyone is just sitting tight, waiting for the next big crumb!

Well you got that part right it's been way too quite in here, well mostly bcoz there are no crumbs like last year and pple are quit buzy sooo I kinda get it. Which reminds me anyone here care to participate in Tkem annivesary?? I here it's gonna be great. But also just a daily reminder to ship wisely and responsibly lately many shippers have gone mad thinking wat minho or goeun does likely to link each other which I kinda find it funny and crazy. Delulus are prior but lets not forget to come back to reality.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

Hallo.Hallo March.Hallo to all.

We have no right to prevent someone from reading.Either copy or uncopied.Lurk or unlurked are the shippers activities.We can't stop the radical shippers but some shippers are not into that far too.

The template of a loving caring interaction has been set.Mineun is real.

As for me I knew my limits.We shipped Mineun with logical contents.Everyday we receive a lot of contents that can relate to Mineun.Oh yes we love this children wholeheartedly.They are precious to us.Their magic of love.

Without further ado we hurried down the throwbacks.

Let's take a look at this video of their memories.:happy2:

cr ggominindo

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Hey ladies 

sorry coming back here after a long time but loved to read all the Deets that I missed 

so actually it’s going to be a year for tkem in April and I have connected with leeeulfandom on Instagram for a gift idea for tkem fam.....

if anyone of u guys are interested u can dm leeeulfandom and participate 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Long time no visit...hope everyone has been well and visiting this thread even during these quiet times :wub: 
I have been following a young actor’s bullying scandal who is the male lead of a currently aired drama. The whole story got me thinking about a number of things in the K-Entertainment industry. And especially appreciate what I call the TRUE artists like LMH and KGE. They are talented, beautiful, dedicated to their craft, and most importantly, they have a good personality which makes them well loved and respected by both the sunbaes and hoobaes, meanwhile throughout their careers, inspiring and positively influencing the fans’ lives.

Sending lots of good thoughts to our king and queen :heart: hope his filming goes very well in Vancouver!

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Hello mineun fam it's been awhile and soo quite these days huh! Well I guess it's bcoz many people are busy and is our couple and the whole cast. So I was just lurking around this forum in the good old days which made everyone hyped including 8th may, 2nd jul and 8th nov, those days were surely remarkable to us:transforms:. I really miss them now more than ever, who knew this drought season could be soo long:tired:.

Anyway so as I was starting to know our couple individually I realised they have great connection in their circle. Did you know that the costar of kge in hero was the infamous hyung of lmh in personal taste as in his fellow gay partner? Another one kim yong yi, kge's friend starred with LDW who is also kge's senior and kim bum who is Lmh best friend. And now kge's granny in canola will also be acting in pachinko along side minho that is if she were to act along side him in the same scene. 

Have you guys ever imagined how their wedding would be knowing that they both have friends in who are musicians, like kge being friends with suho and shinee's minho and the btob guy who acted along side kge in goblin, oohhh imagine if she's already friend's with GOT7's jinyoung her wedding will have alot of performances. And as for minho being a musician himself, a friend with jong hwan(gravity), Lee seung gi as well a friend and a singer,aaaaahhhhh!!! I can't help but get excited by just imagining it:rickroll:

So how about we do some little imaginations here for once, say if we were to get their confirmation, anyonedare to know how he'll bring out a surprise Announcement without a dispatch???

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, Racquel Roum said:

Hello mineun fam it's been awhile and soo quite these days huh! Well I guess it's bcoz many people are busy and is our couple and the whole cast. So I was just lurking around this forum in the good old days which made everyone hyped including 8th may, 2nd jul and 8th nov, those days were surely remarkable to us. I really miss them now more than ever, who knew this drought season could be soo long.

Anyway so as I was starting to know our couple individually I realised they have great connection in their circle. Did you know that the costar of kge in hero was the infamous hyung of lmh in personal taste as in his fellow gay partner? Another one kim yong yi, kge's friend starred with LDW who is also kge's senior and kim bum who is Lmh best friend. And now kge's granny in canola will also be acting in pachinko along side minho that is if she were to act along side him in the same scene. 

Have you guys ever imagined how their wedding would be knowing that they both have friends in who are musicians, like kge being friends with suho and shinee's minho and the btob guy who acted along side kge in goblin, oohhh imagine if she's already friend's with GOT7's jinyoung her wedding will have alot of performances. And as for minho being a musician himself, a friend with jong hwan(gravity), Lee seung gi as well a friend and a singer,aaaaahhhhh!!! I can't help but get excited by just imagining it. 

So how about we do some little imaginations here for once, say if we were to get their confirmation, anyonedare to know how he'll bring out a surprise Announcement without a dispatch???

If the wedding.... Oops, I shall re-phrase. 'When' the wedding day arrives, it will be a star-studded event indeed. Makes me wonder if our couple would want a big wedding. :happydance:

@Racquel Roum Somehow I think our couple would want to drop us the big cake before Dispatch gets to it. As for how they do it... Part of me still wish that KGE makes an appearance in his Movielog (You know, like how Taylor Swift revealed her relationship). If that ever happens, I think I'll weep of happiness. Missing their togetherness so so much.

Finally started to read Yumi Cells. Four chapters in and I'm definitely hooked. I can totally imagine KGE playing Yumi! Hoping to re-read Pachinko soon. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Love 1

On 3/5/2021 at 1:54 PM, Peekaboohoo said:

If the wedding.... Oops, I shall re-phrase. 'When' the wedding day arrives, it will be a star-studded event indeed. Makes me wonder if our couple would want a big wedding. 

@Racquel Roum Somehow I think our couple would want to drop us the big cake before Dispatch gets to it. As for how they do it... Part of me still wish that KGE makes an appearance in his Movielog (You know, like how Taylor Swift revealed her relationship). If that ever happens, I think I'll weep of happiness. Missing their togetherness so so much.

Finally started to read Yumi Cells. Four chapters in and I'm definitely hooked. I can totally imagine KGE playing Yumi! Hoping to re-read Pachinko 

Hahahaha, one of my friend wanted the same thing to happen and I believe many people wish it to be that way. She appearing as a surprise without any other cast just her and him.

My wish is for him to say it out loud when he's probably getting an award and thanking her in person as well, while at prophesing his love too. I'm really delulu when it comes to this, tell me I'm not the only one.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

At last!!! Lovestagram day!! :criesariver:After how many days of no IG update from both LMH and KGE???!! Seriously, how many days? I had lost count. Our couple knows how much we desperately miss them, so they "coincidently" posted on the same day, only about half an hour apart. LMH posted at around 9am Vancouver local time. KGE posted around 1:30am Seoul local time. Though I wonder why KGE posted a throwback photo of her Marie Claire photoshoot (maybe she's doing a shoot for them at the moment). We're the luckiest fandom!:happydance:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMSOzYGpUuz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMSTKEBh_Ur/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMSNJ9aDS00/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 6

Our wishes and prayers have been answered,atlast the curse has been lifted, our king and queen are back in business. Say hello to coincidence number 10.......nth time I lost count actually. Quick question though, so the time zone in S.Korea and Cand is different but how are they able to post almost at the same time while they are leaving in a different timezone?? This is quiet tricky:rubchin:

Anyone got a clue before I go wild with my delulus.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

So here's my theory about the lovestagram today... They just finished their call. KGE said good night and shared that she'll post in IG after a long time because she's so happy he's now out from quarantine. She then slept. 

Meanwhile, it was morning time in Canada and LMH just got up, showered or got ready to go around and posted just less than hour. He'd want kge to know what he's been up to in his walk and ofcourse he'd also want the world to know he finished his quarantine. 

Love always wins. 

:hwaiting2::luvarrow:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Ok this has to be a lovestagram, right? I mean, why else will she post a throwback pic? If she is in the midst of something and wants to share it on IG, it should be a current pic of whatever she is doing now. And then we will agree it is perhaps just a coincidence that the timing of their posts are close. But it is not a coincidence if she purposely post something on IG, just to have him post after her. I cannot comprehend. Everything is done on purpose. They had to be communicating and teasing each other. He must have asked her to post something as he misses her. She relented and she probably encouraged him to post his pics on IG, and I bet he showed her those pics to prior to posting...

Yes, I am rambling because my objective mind needs to put some sense into this saga..

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Min-ho soaks up the sun while his The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Kim Go-eun shares BTS pic from a shoot

The King: Eternal Monarch stars Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun took to their respective Instagram accounts and shared new photos.

Lee_Min_Ho_Kim_Go_Eun_1615542853110_1615

By HT Entertainment Desk
UPDATED ON MAR 12, 2021

The King: Eternal Monarch stars Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun treated fans with new Instagram posts on Thursday. The duo has been busy with their respective projects lately. But after weeks of silence on their respective Instagram accounts, the two actors coincidentally posted new pictures on the same day.

Lee Min-ho shared a couple of pictures and a video. In the first post, the South Korean actor was seen engrossed in his phone.

The actor sported a light blue sweatshirt over a pair of black sweatpants along with a scarf and a beanie. In another post, he was seen exploring what many fans believe is Rocky Point Park, in the city of Port Moody, Canada. The actor was also seen filming a set of geese in a video he shared along with the photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMSTKEBh_Ur/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMSTV9Hhxh9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The two posts came about three weeks after his last post. Lee Min-ho had previously revealed he was scheduled to travel to Canada to film his upcoming project Pachinko. The Apple TV+ project has the actor playing the role of Hansu, an outsider and merchant with ties to organised crime. The show also features Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMSNJ9aDS00/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On the other hand, Kim Go-eun shared a behind-the-scenes picture from an old photo shoot. In the post, shared after over a month of social media silence, Kim Go Eun was seen standing in a studio wearing a black ensemble and laughing in between a shot. The watermark on the picture revealed it was taken in February. The actor shared the picture with a black heart emoji.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv/lee-min-ho-soaks-up-the-sun-while-his-the-king-eternal-monarch-co-star-kim-go-eun-shares-bts-pic-from-a-shoot-101615542742009.html

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

After a long drought,this fandom still alive!!! Bombarded with lovestagram from them missing each other or they are there together. Well of course the latter are my delusional cells waking up. I dont know where are Kge. Nobody seems to figure out. She so MIA, until out of the blue she update throwback and King finish quarantine post his whereabouts 2 days in a row coincidentally? Come on, if u are not a shipper lurking around here, but you follow this two IG account because of Tkem or because u are curious, dont u feels suspicious with their many many many same day update? even after the show end almost a year ago? :rickroll:

Im enjoying this update. Their AndZ and Mindbridge update are outstanding feeding our shipper heart. Still no statement? why bother? they dont, I dont. Nobody chasing them. Their Media seems unbothered for nth times. They living their life. Weeeee :doggie:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Surprisingly this forum is still very quiet with all the crumbs raining left and right - we are still on page 1134? Hihihihi. Anyway, does anyone of you think there is something about that ritz peanut butter cracker Pyeha is holding? Is he the new ambassador? Why would he blatantly hold and post in his IG? Is it something that he and Queen KGE usually snacks on? There is definitely something about it. Some secret code. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yeh! I get it they're not dating...why post after a few hours or less? Just to feed the minds of our delulu minds and been doing it for quite some time ...dont you want us to move on since you have partners in your new projects.. Clara of clear path says theyre not dating but they love or like each other ha??? My opinion only... Theyre dating but cant reveal due to some selfish fans!!!! And will not reveal unless theyre getting married...Kge has a beautiful voice i just hope she just use this as a career alternative and accept movies that are not concentrated in romance because when she is paired with someone she gets all the hate comments...i will support her singing and movies. All her movies are with substance she's good in picking out... 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2
  • Love 2

Our lives are now filled with joy. I gotta say I'm impressed with these too deciding to ghost us for a very long time and then later on show up like hey guys we are back worries just telling you we are alive and well together. 

I'll be honest I'll continue saying it's a coincidence for my own sanity, but don't stop their mineuns keep'em coming, make our weekend a blast:shaq:

• Like 6
  • Confused 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun caught throwing a love code to each other on a date? Gems

Elisa Novyari
- March 12, 2021

2164162344.jpeg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Finally, the relationship between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun has been revealed and the same photo has been uploaded to Instagram between the two.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun's fans must have missed them a lot with this couple, fans this Friday, March 12, 2021, were automatically surprised by two couples considered to be in love, namely Lee Min Ho and Kim. Go Eun.

Ever since rumors of an intimacy between the two spread, fans have been waiting for a long time to upload their latest photo to Instagram.

Apparently, the fan accusations were true because Kim Go Eun started uploading on his personal Instagram, @ggonekim Kim Go Eun, with a black heart-shaped emoji caption.

Unexpectedly, as Lee Min Ho accidentally booted up the same day, it happened about half an hour later.

In fact, as if they threw each other the same love code, soon after, fans were shocked again by uploading his latest photo to his personal Instagram @actorleeminho, Lee Min Ho's latest photo that almost coincided with the time they uploaded.

Twitter report @typedupmusings says he uploaded a photo of Lee Min Ho in Canada, specifying where to see the sunrise and sunset.

At the same time, on the same day, black and white downloads are too much of a coincidence, fans are grateful for the fact that they spent their yearning for a "partner".

Lee Min Ho, who has filmed two geese in Canada, for example in a Twitter post @TypedUpMusings, said that the meaning of two geese ducks in Canada itself means loving a partner to build trust, loyalty and forever.

Then, in the photos uploaded to each of the social networks, Kim Go Eun wore a black long dress and Lee Min Ho wore a white one.

According to Twitter, @TypedUpMusings features a pair of black and white penguins and two swans.

Apparently, by chance or not, fans believed it was intentional, earlier evidence that the two were dating was due to Lee Min Ho uploading a song for Kim Go Eun and wearing Go Eun's favorite hat.

Back then, both Instagram were inactive for a long time, and now uploading at the same time, as if tossing a subtle code of love to each other, fans believe that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun have been secretly in a relationship for a long time. a lot of time.

Is this just a coincidence or are they both having a secret romance? and that testimony also reinforces the notion that they were in love with the two of them by throwing love codes on Instagram.

Editor: Silvia Hendrayanti

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311580943/lee-min-ho-dan-kim-go-eun-terciduk-saling-lempar-kode-cinta-pacaran-gemes

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1