[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I’m sure many remember KGE’s IG post referencing the old television show Dawson’s Creek with an image of guy that played Dawson. The real Dawson Creek is in British Columbia,Canada....it’s a popular tourist destination because it’s beautiful outdoor scenery.....Northern Lights and great camping areas plus beautiful sunsets.

We know she loves to travel and has been restricted by Covid. What if she’s already there or goes in enough time to meet quarantine rules before shooting wraps up......Yumi hasn’t  started or even been fully cast. Maybe he’s free before whatever his next project is and they travel to there for a much needed trip and time alone.  If they return to SK at the same time they can quarantine together.  
Crazy or a stretch?

:crymeme:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 3/14/2021 at 10:06 AM, HR. said:

So much content from MinEun these past days. My twt moot kdfan_incad decided to add to that kilig with this new AU fic for MinEun. Part 2 is in the works! Check out her twt or ao3 page for other MinEun fics <3

ao3 link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30010242/chapters/73891089 

Hehe I forgot to share that the AU I previously posted has been updated. Part 3 is also up by now, so much kilig in the recent chapter... all I can say is "well that escalated quickly..." BAHAHHAHAHAH Enjoy!

ao3 part 2: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30010242/chapters/73898415#workskin

ao3 part 3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30010242/chapters/74158650

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Omg imagine her looking like this when they first met. LMH said the first time they met, she was wearing a cap right? Simple but shining. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMKKyH2lkKW/?igshid=1h44mnedwt1hl

:omg:

She's just so.....argh! I don't know how else to describe her other than simply gorgeous!!!! 

And this is pyeha :luvarrow:

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Blob 2

I see that the forum has picked up some traction again. Needless to say, we are always present here, whether we post any comments or not. As most of us agree, I would like to think we are rationale shippers and I just do not understand all these talks about fandom wars. What is it anyway? More importantly, why? As it is, we are trying to live 'double lives' as MinEun shippers and also manage our real lives. Since TKEM days, many here have invested time and energy shipping MinEun, analysing posts and pictures, improving our investigative skills, hosting sensible conversations (while screaming internally our own excitement) whenever there are crumbs, etc. I do not think we have so much time to even engage in fan wars... 

I really do not want MinEun to be like BinJin couple. Please do not give us denials, but continue to give us crumbs. Really don't know how BinJin shippers survived 3 years with denials in between? HB doesn't even have personal IG to steer the ship and give out crumbs, unlike our LMH captain!

I thought I am an objective and sensible person, but sometimes I really am indecisive. I like and admire LMH and so glad to see him in this Pachinko project. But seeing his handsome form on the shooting set smiling and looking happy, I start to wonder how does KGE feel as his gf (yes I do think they are a couple already)? If I am her, I would want to shout out that this is my bf, am so proud of him and he is mine! But then again, we know she wouldn't do that. She knows his fans are important to him, she knows there are OIMs, she knows they need the privacy and she likes privacy. I guess this is where the both of them need a lot of communication and understanding to make this work. 

Someone here reminded us of how she and her family were attacked with insults after Goblin. I agree that both she and LMH acknowledged the challenges they have to face and I truly believe he is doing everything he can to protect her. He has the ability to do so, to influence his fans, to path the way for the eventual announcement. I do think that all that he did so far was for her, to protect her, to tell everyone to expect her as his gf/wife. This includes the pics he posted on IG (sunset pic, TKEM beach scenes, etc), 2 July video, all the 'coindental' posts, his vlogs, etc. I do believe LMH has the power to protect KGE in ensuring she doesn't go through the bad experience again.

Now if some of you have watched the recent tarot reading by Clara, she somehow eludes that LMH and KGE are not together yet, but they are close and it is a matter of time. I am of course not too pleased to hear that because I do think they are already together! Why would so many occurrences take place if they are not a couple? I mean, if they are only in the courting stage, would they throw crumbs under the pretense of coincidence? 

Whatever it is, my heart skips whenever I see LMH's out of this world pics shooting his new project, and I hope to see him with KGE so badly. I miss his smitten looks, his laughter and shyness around her, I miss his crumbs, I miss him throwing hints at us. At the end of the day, all we want is to see them together. 

There, end of my rant. Now I need other distractions now so that my mind is not clouded by MinEun and to avoid the strong urge to get devine intervention to send them telephaty messages to please just announce!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

There, end of my rant. Now I need other distractions now so that my mind is not clouded by MinEun and to avoid the strong urge to get devine intervention to send them telephaty messages to please just announce!

Patience is a virtue my dear. I think they won't announce just yet, because that means like you said giving up their privacy. I also think Feb 16 was the proposal, and during the swoon interviews and press con, he was already courting her and making all his intentions known. She must have said she has feelings too but just can't say Yes yet, until May 8. That's the day! Nov 8, the TKEM reunion was their 6 months together. I'm excited to see what they will post on May 8. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Hi guys, I have been lurking here from time to time. I really missed those time when we analyzing MinEun interaction (their smiles, their gaze towards one another) and of course the blantant lovegram they did back then hehe.:wub:

The sunset pic that LMH shared on 8th May really have some sort of healing to me. When I miss MinEun or things just get overwhelming, all I need to do is look at that sunset pic and I will feel better.

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I really do not want MinEun to be like BinJin couple. Please do not give us denials, but continue to give us crumbs. Really don't know how BinJin shippers survived 3 years with denials in between? HB doesn't even have personal IG to steer the ship and give out crumbs, unlike our LMH captain!

@AquariusMY I share the same sentiment like yours.  With all these fan wars, crazy fans and hate that both of them received esp towards KGE, I don't think we can even survive with 1 denial, what more 5 like how BinJin shippers experienced back then. Just by thinking the possibility, it really disheartened, so I really don't know how BinJin survived all those years. 

Now if some of you have watched the recent tarot reading by Clara, she somehow eludes that LMH and KGE are not together yet, but they are close and it is a matter of time. I am of course not too pleased to hear that because I do think they are already together! Why would so many occurrences take place if they are not a couple? I mean, if they are only in the courting stage, would they throw crumbs under the pretense of coincidence? 

If  I can offer my views on tarot reading, 

Spoiler

I always took this reading of tarot/ horoscope just by a grain of salt because I don't really believe in them. But yeah, it's interesting to read. I remember watching 1 tarot reading by Indonesian reader, she did the reading on BinJin back then, and her reading eludes things that very gray area, but if we see the official reports, BinJin already dating by the time the reading took place. So my point is, even though tarot reader might have special abilities to pickup people energy or feeling, they still human like us, and will never know what future holds.  I hope nobody feel offended if any of you believe in tarot, it's just my personal opinion.

I personally think that MinEun might want to enjoy their sweet private time and focus on their work this year. Both of them have a big project coming up (LMH - Pachinko, KGE Yumi's Cell & Hero), and we know our couple are really dedicated and passionate with their craft right? So I don't think we will get any confirmation from them this year.

Our MinEun still gives us reason to believe in them until now. I mean just last week we got nearly same time and day update from them eventhough they are at a distance with more than 12 hours time difference! This whole 'coincidence' things made me screen their IG update from 2019 which is pre TKEM. MinEun only got 4 times same day update out of the whole 2019! But after TKEM, what we have? We literally got every month same day update from them until now. So I don't believe it's coincidence. I want to believe that MinEun drop the crumbs which is their lovegram to let us know that they are doing good and still going strong. So I'm looking forward to receive the next lovegram till end of this year. 

One thing that I learned from BinJin shippers, when you believe, you just have to believe until the end. If BinJin have their grocery pic and their shippers strongly hang on to it despite 5 times denial by their OTP,

Our MinEun gave us 2 July (LMH-Dancing Universe, KGE-MinGo Cake) & KGE new year IG story themselves and still maintaining their silence. Let just trust them. Time is the ultimate truth teller and all of us need a lot of patience. I believe we will be awarded one day. Let's just pray so that our MinEun have a smooth journey this year and will share with us the happy news soon. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I see that the forum has picked up some traction again. Needless to say, we are always present here, whether we post any comments or not. As most of us agree, I would like to think we are rationale shippers and I just do not understand all these talks about fandom wars. What is it anyway? More importantly, why? As it is, we are trying to live 'double lives' as MinEun shippers and also manage our real lives. Since TKEM days, many here have invested time and energy shipping MinEun, analysing posts and pictures, improving our investigative skills, hosting sensible conversations (while screaming internally our own excitement) whenever there are crumbs, etc. I do not think we have so much time to even engage in fan wars... 

I thought I am an objective and sensible person, but sometimes I really am indecisive. I like and admire LMH and so glad to see him in this Pachinko project. But seeing his handsome form on the shooting set smiling and looking happy, I start to wonder how does KGE feel as his gf (yes I do think they are a couple already)? If I am her, I would want to shout out that this is my bf, am so proud of him and he is mine! But then again, we know she wouldn't do that. She knows his fans are important to him, she knows there are OIMs, she knows they need the privacy and she likes privacy. I guess this is where the both of them need a lot of communication and understanding to make this work. 

Someone here reminded us of how she and her family were attacked with insults after Goblin. I agree that both she and LMH acknowledged the challenges they have to face and I truly believe he is doing everything he can to protect her. He has the ability to do so, to influence his fans, to path the way for the eventual announcement. I do think that all that he did so far was for her, to protect her, to tell everyone to expect her as his gf/wife. This includes the pics he posted on IG (sunset pic, TKEM beach scenes, etc), 2 July video, all the 'coindental' posts, his vlogs, etc. I do believe LMH has the power to protect KGE in ensuring she doesn't go through the bad experience again.

Whatever it is, my heart skips whenever I see LMH's out of this world pics shooting his new project, and I hope to see him with KGE so badly. I miss his smitten looks, his laughter and shyness around her, I miss his crumbs, I miss him throwing hints at us. At the end of the day, all we want is to see them together. 

You are soo right my friend and I completely feel you. I too don't have much believe in those tarots so I don't follow them much but so long as they give out somesort of positivity for our mineun then okay.

Now I don't know why I only noticed this fact this time but anyway no harm done. I'm sure most of you probably already know this, the post sunset pic on lmh's ig was from ep 8 right, so that's when he said something like "I served in the navy you are the only woman in my life". So could this mean that the sunset photo was like the direct revelation of what he said?? As in he truly meant it!! Is that it!!?? Oohh my heart, someone tell me it's just my delusions or I my heart my explode right now.

I see our girl finally posted too, aaww our chanel queen channeling her yumi vibe to life. Just adorable, I wish we get another one from you know who and we can finally call it a weekend. Abrahcadabrah lovestagram make it work:transforms:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

As we get closer to The King: Eternal Monarch's anniversary, I have so much feels for LeeEul and MinEun. I read fics to distract myself from my emotions, but @/misskaahaani's AU, 'Not His Type', made me more emotional heheheeh. Making video edits is my way emotional release, and so I made a two-part edit based on Liam x Mina's (AU characters) relationship. Liam and Mina have become my favorite AU characters, aside from LeeEul, they are probably my comfort characters in this fandom. Hope you enjoy them <3 

Part 1:

Part 2: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@HR. I don't even know where to begin in describing my emotions reading 'Not My Type'. I haven't dared to read it again because it just hits to the very core of our feelings. I really like both the characters here and I dont know if it was ok for them to be apart for 6 years or would it have been right to get together years ago. Such a bittersweet story.

In fact, I like each and every fan fiction of MinEun. Each character of them is different, yet we can put both of their faces there. I love fiction on Lee Gon and JTE (our beloved king who showers our queen with love), I love William Choi and Taera (they really need to confess their feelings soon), Liam and Mina (he was searching for her all along!), etc.

@DianaMishka @Miss Pizza @Racquel Roum Thanks for your feedback. Agree with your views. Time will tell. I can live with silence, but I cannot live with a single denial statement from them. You know what I mean?

Anyway here is a random thought. What if LMH/KGE is shipped with someone new and their agency issued a denial statement? Will that somehow enforces our MinEun belief? They had to deny relationship news with others, but not with each other!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

So it's shopping day today. 

KGE posting her channel shopping spree and LMH spotted doing some shopping during his break? 

I bet they've been talking about, why don't we shop today? So they're like living in parallel worlds, a few timezones apart. 

I love how they continue to tease us. 

:doggie:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

So it's shopping day today. 

KGE posting her channel shopping spree and LMH spotted doing some shopping during his break? 

I bet they've been talking about, why don't we shop today? So they're like living in parallel worlds, a few timezones apart. 

I love how they continue to tease us. 

:doggie:

Yeeeeesssss my magic worked eventhough we didn't get an actual post from him we sure got a glimpse which is legit. So shopping day it is she'll perhaps buy him a chanel coat or shoes or tshirt and he'll buy her a dress or shoes or scarf. What am I saying buy anything you two have fun live the moment. 

I too sure wish that a rumor abt either of them dating anyother person comes and then voula their agencies denies it my shipper's heart will be over the moon. And for them we don't need confirmation nor denial the silence is the best answer.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Go Eun Kim turned into short hair and culminated in "pure beauty"

Reporter Lee Hae Jong

202103211437490810_1_20210321144639634.j

Actress Kim Go Eun spoke about her luxurious daily life.

On March 21, Kim Go Eun posted a recent photo on her personal Instagram.

In the photo, Kim Go Eun looks around the store with a luxury bag with a large logo on it. Also gaining attention is her recent comeback status with short hair.

Rather than giving the glasses a luxury bag, Kim Go Eun created a sense of balance through everyday coordination using jeans.

Meanwhile, Kim Go Eun debuted with the movie "Eunkyo" in 2012 and was loved as "The King: Eternal Monarch" last year.

(Photo = Kim Go-eun SNS)

Translation from korean google

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000416243

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hallo.Hallo to all.Ya

Could we still talk about the fate of the soul?Or could we talk about their sweet kiss?Their touch.Their hug.Their staring eyes the look at each other without moving their eyes away.Ouch.Ouch.

True.Because everything has been a wonderful memory in bts Tkem.

I'm sure when they make love this becomes amazing.

Let's watch without taking our eyes away from Mineun.

This will create the crumbs.The miracle of their love.

We know.

We feel.

Love Mineun.

:cutekitty:

cc I Love K Drama

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I got bored and had the time to scrutinise the IG progression of our couple and I noticed a pattern. It seems LMH has taken a lot of various inspirations from KGE's work and daily life.

:biubiu:

Exhibit A - Calling his mate / squad
In one of LMH's movie log there was a point where he called Lee Seunggi in an iPhone or video calling him using a mobile device. This is something kge did too in her holiday series with Vogue where she called her vogue squad or friends to cheers over the holidays.

:selfie:

Exhibit B Healing Sound
In LMH's new year message for 2021, instead of having an actual video where he normally say hello and greet happy new year to fans, he instead recorded new year greeting... It was just his picture with his greeting posted in MYM's IG. KGE did this way before... Same healing sound where I think she read a poem or something via BH entertainment's healing sound project where you need to listen to the recording and your soul would feel healed somehow.

:crazymad:

Exhibit C
KGE did untact where she introduced her character doing jinitv or doing a YouTube vlog.  Around the same time untact was released. LMH later on introduced his Movielog LeeMinHo films.

:coolshades:

Exhibit D
In untact, KGE introduced camping as a way to unwind, with fairy lights, singing to her vlog fans, etc. Later on in LMH's most recent episode, he also did camping as one of the themes and then also sang to his fans.

:handsup:

And the list of coincidences go on and on... What other IG coincidences or behaviour, copycats did you notice? Love this couple. Announce already. Hahaha.

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 6