[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 3/12/2021 at 7:04 PM, DianaMishka said:

Surprisingly this forum is still very quiet with all the crumbs raining left and right - we are still on page 1134? Hihihihi. Anyway, does anyone of you think there is something about that ritz peanut butter cracker Pyeha is holding? Is he the new ambassador? Why would he blatantly hold and post in his IG? Is it something that he and Queen KGE usually snacks on? There is definitely something about it. Some secret code. 

@DianaMishka I don't know if LMH's gonna start endorsing the Ritz peanut butter cracker but I bet their sales figure is now on the rise, thanks to our King lol! 

@masunni omg, I was kinda thinking the same. There's nothing to say KGE is not with him. I mean, when you're a couple and you like travelling, and there's an opportunity to spend time in a different country, and a high chance of annonimity?! Sounds too good to resist. It would be so romantic! But of course that's just our delusional cell going wild... But I'm definitely very curious about

KGE being MIA for so long and only posting old pics. 

Same day posts again today! Our couple is letting us know they're communicating. Hehe the photo of KGE looking so happy in front of a laptop, although is an old photo, is it meant to be a hint that she's chatting to her love lots and lots online? :bashful:

On 3/12/2021 at 5:46 PM, masunni said:

After a long drought,this fandom still alive!!! Bombarded with lovestagram from them missing each other or they are there together. Well of course the latter are my delusional cells waking up. I dont know where are Kge. Nobody seems to figure out. She so MIA, until out of the blue she update throwback and King finish quarantine post his whereabouts 2 days in a row coincidentally? 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

How weird how I was also thinking if kge was with him. Why? 

1. Why did'nt lmh post any pics while in quarantine? Hiding any clues??? 

2. Why did'nt kge post any pics as well? Also hiding any clues maybe the background?? 

3. Then all of a sudden they posted simultaneously...but the other an old one... 

And i had other things in mind.. 

-On the day of his departure why did they need to bring choco to the airport, why?where did he come from did he spend his last days at kge's apartment... 

- his recent pics on the phone with his bluetooth on is he communicating with her

...just delusional dont mind me hehe.. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun caught throwing a love code to each other on a date? Gems

Elisa Novyari
- March 12, 2021

EDITORIAL NEWS - Finally, the relationship between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun has been revealed and the same photo has been uploaded to Instagram between the two.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun's fans must have missed them a lot with this couple, fans this Friday, March 12, 2021, were automatically surprised by two couples considered to be in love, namely Lee Min Ho and Kim. Go Eun.

Ever since rumors of an intimacy between the two spread, fans have been waiting for a long time to upload their latest photo to Instagram.

Apparently, the fan accusations were true because Kim Go Eun started uploading on his personal Instagram, @ggonekim Kim Go Eun, with a black heart-shaped emoji caption.

Unexpectedly, as Lee Min Ho accidentally booted up the same day, it happened about half an hour later.

In fact, as if they threw each other the same love code, soon after, fans were shocked again by uploading his latest photo to his personal Instagram @actorleeminho, Lee Min Ho's latest photo that almost coincided with the time they uploaded.

Twitter report @typedupmusings says he uploaded a photo of Lee Min Ho in Canada, specifying where to see the sunrise and sunset.

At the same time, on the same day, black and white downloads are too much of a coincidence, fans are grateful for the fact that they spent their yearning for a "partner".

Lee Min Ho, who has filmed two geese in Canada, for example in a Twitter post @TypedUpMusings, said that the meaning of two geese ducks in Canada itself means loving a partner to build trust, loyalty and forever.

Then, in the photos uploaded to each of the social networks, Kim Go Eun wore a black long dress and Lee Min Ho wore a white one.

According to Twitter, @TypedUpMusings features a pair of black and white penguins and two swans.

Apparently, by chance or not, fans believed it was intentional, earlier evidence that the two were dating was due to Lee Min Ho uploading a song for Kim Go Eun and wearing Go Eun's favorite hat.

Back then, both Instagram were inactive for a long time, and now uploading at the same time, as if tossing a subtle code of love to each other, fans believe that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun have been secretly in a relationship for a long time. a lot of time.

Is this just a coincidence or are they both having a secret romance? and that testimony also reinforces the notion that they were in love with the two of them by throwing love codes on Instagram.

Editor: Silvia Hendrayanti

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311580943/lee-min-ho-dan-kim-go-eun-terciduk-saling-lempar-kode-cinta-pacaran-gemes

Nothing beat international entertainment news. :piggydance:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

I love how these articles put the headlines about the couple it's sooo unique soo beautiful full of creativity. Awesome just awesome. Countdown till white day arrives, I wonder if they'll post something again I don't care even if the post don't relate I still wish for them to post If they do all the shippers will be in cloud 9:omg:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho are back together on Instagram, isn't this rumor?

Elisa Novyari
- March 13, 2021

2190223980.jpg

EDITORIAL NEWS - There have been rumors recently that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are in a relationship.
Previously, on their personal Instagram, they seemed to respond to each other's love code.
Fans were again shocked by these two: Kim Go Eun uploaded one photo, and Lee Min Ho uploaded four.

As you know, Lee Min Ho is currently finishing filming the film Pachinko Apple Tv + in Canada.
Kim Go Eun updated her latest photo, and a few hours later, Lee Min Ho.
Kim Go Eun posed for a photo with a laptop with an Apple logo and a dahlia flower lettering, fans went berserk again.
Mentioning the meaning of a dahlia flower symbolizes commitment to others, regardless of who the person is.
Fans speculate again, mentioning that Go Eun wants to cheer up Lee Min Ho, who is filming the Apple TV drama.
For example, wanting to show your feelings and emotions to the target person.

In conclusion, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are now in the public eye in Korea.
Instagram is now gaining media attention as well.
Many fans couldn't stand the news and wanted both of them to make an announcement for both.

Editor: Dimar Aditya

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311584128/kim-go-eun-dan-lee-min-ho-kembali-kompak-di-instagram-ini-buktinya-bukan-sekedar-rumor-belaka

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

11 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho are back together on Instagram, isn't this rumor?

Elisa Novyari
- March 13, 2021

EDITORIAL NEWS - There have been rumors recently that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are in a relationship.
Previously, on their personal Instagram, they seemed to respond to each other's love code.
Fans were again shocked by these two: Kim Go Eun uploaded one photo, and Lee Min Ho uploaded four.

As you know, Lee Min Ho is currently finishing filming the film Pachinko Apple Tv + in Canada.
Kim Go Eun updated her latest photo, and a few hours later, Lee Min Ho.
Kim Go Eun posed for a photo with a laptop with an Apple logo and a dahlia flower lettering, fans went berserk again.
Mentioning the meaning of a dahlia flower symbolizes commitment to others, regardless of who the person is.
Fans speculate again, mentioning that Go Eun wants to cheer up Lee Min Ho, who is filming the Apple TV drama.
For example, wanting to show your feelings and emotions to the target person.

In conclusion, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are now in the public eye in Korea.
Instagram is now gaining media attention as well.
Many fans couldn't stand the news and wanted both of them to make an announcement for both.

Editor: Dimar Aditya

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311584128/kim-go-eun-dan-lee-min-ho-kembali-kompak-di-instagram-ini-buktinya-bukan-sekedar-rumor-belaka

Aaaakkkk:tounge_xd: we need more news outlet like this or even articles. I know most of the things are just fan made delusions that make haters and oim club hate us more or blame kge fans for everything.

Recently I just saw some hater made an account and tagged the new recommended actor for yumi cell, she is sooo shameless telling him abt ggones fans that they are stalkers and that they'll drag him with kge on everything like how it is with lmh. Honestly I don't understand people at all these days and I guess that's why sometimes I understand why she doesn't post or is in MIA. Though I do understand some people do go overboard but deal with the fans and leave our little girl out of it, I honestly feel bad for her.:sad1:Guys lets all work together and protect our queen she doesn't deserve this mistreatment she gets from crazy people. There are moments when I always imagine what would've happened if she hadn't met lmh from the beginning but then again who am I to question fate itself probably if it was another guy same old tragity would've happened. Or maybe we are here busy saying that they are dating but probably not, nobody knows till the final day comes. Happy white day mineuns:7555_attack:Hope our beloved have blast weekend and I sure wish they give us an update one last round for the weekend

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Racquel Roum said:

Aaaakkkk:tounge_xd: we need more news outlet like this or even articles. I know most of the things are just fan made delusions that make haters and oim club hate us more or blame kge fans for everything.

Recently I just saw some hater made an account and tagged the new recommended actor for yumi cell, she is sooo shameless telling him abt ggones fans that they are stalkers and that they'll drag him with kge on everything like how it is with lmh. Honestly I don't understand people at all these days and I guess that's why sometimes I understand why she doesn't post or is in MIA. Though I do understand some people do go overboard but deal with the fans and leave our little girl out of it, I honestly feel bad for her.:sad1:Guys lets all work together and protect our queen she doesn't deserve this mistreatment she gets from crazy people. There are moments when I always imagine what would've happened if she hadn't met lmh from the beginning but then again who am I to question fate itself probably if it was another guy same old tragity would've happened. Or maybe we are here busy saying that they are dating but probably not, nobody knows till the final day comes. Happy white day mineuns:7555_attack:Hope our beloved have bI last weekend and I sure wish they give us an update one last round for the weekend

I so hope lmh will just come out and announce the relationship and stop all the nonsense from now on.  Only he can protect her. 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Is it possible The Queen’s post on 6/1519 of Gravity by Coldplay is related to The King’s post on 6/15/20 of the photo with the flower behind his ear? The lyrics are quite relevant if their mutual attraction goes back that far. To paraphrase the line from “Jerry McGuire” I have long believed she’s “had him at hello.”renee zellweger GIF

Edited by MsMocha
Spelling correction
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Monday everyone. It’s the start of another week. This is only my second time to post in this forum. A belated thank you to those who welcomed me very early this year. Thank you also to all those who continue to provide content in this forum. Really grateful as I am not really active in social media.

After the storm that we had last week, we’re probably in for another drought in terms of “coincidental” posts I would presume. But I could be wrong of course. My logical mind tells me that it was just a coincidence that LMH and KGE posted on the same day, almost the same time after not posting for weeks. They are currently and supposedly on opposite sides of the world, with an ocean between them and a time difference of more than 12 hours. How is it possible that these posts are so well timed if they are not communicating? Also, if they did not want fans to speculate, if they are indeed friends and are communicating as such, they should know better than to do such acts. It’s impossible that they do not know that the whole world is rooting for them to become a real couple. Coincidence? But as many have already said, there have been too many coincidences that one is left to ponder what the heck is really going on? 

I just finished watching TKEM (again!) last week. I am reminded of what Lee Lim said when he was informed that Prince Buyeong visited the bookstore which was the traitors’ headquarters. Lee Lim’s right hand guy said that it was probably just a coincidence that Prince Buyeong had visited the bookstore out of the blue. Lee Lim replied that coincidences are actually what is meant to be. Meaning things happen because they are meant to happen.

So for the nth coincidence, I say, this was meant to happen.  :heart4:

Have a great week ahead everyone.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, edlan17 said:

Wahahaha! So funny and cute at the same time. 

:hwaiting2:

On 3/14/2021 at 4:14 AM, MsMocha said:

Is it possible The Queen’s post on 6/1519 of Gravity by Coldplay is related to The King’s post on 6/15/20 of the photo with the flower behind his ear? The lyrics are quite relevant if their mutual attraction goes back that far. To paraphrase the line from “Jerry McGuire” I have long believed she’s “had him at hello.

Hmmmm. You made me do a double take. A very interesting question. Just another POV though, I think the June 2019 post from the Queen re Coldplay was because she was listening to artists in the Tune in for love film. That movie has Fix You, cold play's song as one of the movie's sound tracks. I honestly think though that the feelings only started between these two or at least from LMH around November 2019. 

LMH also keeps saying Last Fall as caption in his insta or in his movielog. I think it has a double meaning for him. It also means that will be his last love. Or the last time he will be falling in love. So I hope kge and LMH really end up together as last loves. 

:elated:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Wahahaha! So funny and cute at the same time. 

Hmmmm. You made me do a double take. A very interesting question. Just another POV though, I think the June 2019 post from the Queen re Coldplay was because she was listening to artists in the Tune in for love film. That movie has Fix You, cold play's song as one of the movie's sound tracks. I honestly think though that the feelings only started between these two or at least from LMH around November 2019. 

LMH also keeps saying Last Fall as caption in his insta or in his movielog. I think it has a double meaning for him. It also means that will be his last love. Or the last time he will be falling in love. So I hope kge and LMH really end up together as last loves. 

Thanks for the clarification. I didn’t think so but I was hoping against hope since they both got the script in May there was a slim chance.  Nevertheless, I firmly believe they are already together and have been much longer than people realize. They’re totally controlling the narrative.  The pickens will be slim by the time the paparazzi try to glean information and wring them dry.  Story, what story? Meanwhile, the naysayers are sweating. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 3

Hallo.Hallo to all.

I just came out of lurk cave.I urge us to avoid disputes with true fans outside.As for me without true fans we also do not get some sources also without spammed the shippers accounts and responsibly ship recycling.Let's unite.Chill out Mineun.Let any speculations only we already knew Mineun has been friends for a long time and is still in touch.Do they miss each other?OK One . Two . Three .

Let's take a look at this old video.Just keep watching again and again.

Really miss this lovey-dovey couple.Ouch.Ouch.

:heart1:

cr lmh kge 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Our King's officially on Pachinko filming site. He looked so handsome! I can't imagine anyone more perfect to portray the role of Koh Hansu! https://www.instagram.com/p/CMd3FPGhMfT/?igshid=1e6ynw82pdc10

:hwaiting:

Also can't wait for more news on KGE & Yumi's cells. I have just totally completely binged read it all (yep, 511 episodes :sweat_smile: it's that addictive!). Absolutely loved it!!! I'm so excited for her. There are so many parts in YC where you feel as though Yumi is KGE and KGE is Yumi! And you wonder, is this written for KGE??! 

Have a lovely day everyone! Let's have complete faith in our couple. Because there is no reason to doubt their close relationship anymore. Only time will tell :heart:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Ps. @HR. Thanks for sharing kdfan_incad fanfic. Gonna read it real soon! @MsMocha I love the word 'naysayers' in your last post. It's so much better than the h word! Too much use of the h word on the Internet these days. And oh yes, bet they're totally sweating hehe. Whilst they sweat, we're jumping around in the meadows :highonflowers:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 4
  • Blob 1

Today I found a very strange article on the net, most likely it is a "fake":

Actress Kim Go Eun confirms relationship with Lee Min Ho

47708f023c37eb2a24d1d3087ff9756c.jpg

Tuesday 16 March

Actress Kim Go Eun confirms relationship with Lee Min Ho

After the recording of King: Eternal Monarch, actors Lee Min Ho (Lee Gon) and Kim Go Eun (Jung Tae Eul) became very close, and fans were already suspicious of a secret romance. And on Thursday, Kim Go Eun posted a photo of the two on her official Instagram account, confirming everyone's suspicions.

"We decided to tell everyone and hope for your support."
We, as fans, wish all the love and happiness to this young couple.

Translation from Portuguese google

https://www.news24hd.com/5f6691ea214cc/atriz-kim-go-eun-confirma-relacionamento-com-lee-min-ho.html

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hallo.Halloo to all.

Here's to the other ones that I got.Let's explore Mineun board sweetest memories on this behind the scene.Here's the real reason we might find ourselves falling in love at first sight.Their love.No one would grudge them any solace they can get from giggling.Lot's of love.

Love.

Love.

Ouch.

Lovey-dovey couple.

:happy2:

Mineun.

cr mydramaland

Edited by nanaKiss14
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Wow!!! Minoz and Mineun shippers in Canada are so lucky!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMgnwiDpI9s/?igshid=jrcjwvh2uu89

What quick shoutouts would you attempt if you have the opportunity?? If it was me, I would find it hard not to name drop... "Minho Ssi, you're the best! Happy filming, enjoy Canada. And please also send our love to Go Eun unnie!":sweat_smile:  OK, I might get angry stares from many and get my RickRoll'D kicked. But if I only have one chance to see his reaction, I think I would sieze the opportunity :emmm:

• Like 8

HELLO.i feel this is my first writing its been a long time i have been silently lurked and spied in this thread.just my thought YEAH my delusion.Cant count how many contents and hints from LEEEul*MinEun couple that related to their connections until coincidences keep happening YEZZA as shippers we believe they are in relationship but some of other shippers still investigate and assume their are just remain friends according to the informers.Please discard the word desperate.the word desperate is very inappropriate to ship.its seem like we become a pusher which i mean a person that pushes extreme to this precious couple.We ship responsibly not as a radical shipper.There are reasonable shippers who does not urge the couple to get hurried in relationship.let the love grow and right now we affirmly noticed they are in touch.ALWAYS.but a relationship which is how we want to be as a couple or old friends?Old friends maybe love.i want they get married enjoy husband wife romance life and have a beautiful children.they are actually a perfect match for one another,despite the differences in personality;maybe even because of those differences.they are in LOVE.We will have the answer from the couple sooner or later and let me copy from the fellow shippers posted; "give them an ample time to announce their beautiful relationship"  "they are sweet children".i give the credit to the owner of the video Kdrama Oppa.i use fans video for my reference.

Season 1 Episode 27 GIF by Living Single

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1