[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

53 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Now this voting thing on IG seems simple but damn confusing too. Pardon my words. 1. Is it just a one time vote per IG account? Then how come they call it 'Vote daily....'?

2. I can only see best couple. What about the other categories?

3. I agree the thumbs up and thumbs down is annoying. Firstly, in the beginning, we didnt dare to click on CLOY couple when their clip was showing because we fear we may accidentally vote wrongly. So it kinda forces us to watch the whole clip on CLOY couple before we can get to our royal couple. And then when we click on our couple, both couples appear. Why couldn't they just list all choices down in the most conventional way and we can just click without doubts if we are doing it right.

Anyway, a kind soul in Twitter reposted all the iconic scenes in TKEM that showed why it was such a great drama with astounding acting talents by these two. Brings back all the feels watching some of these scenes. Lee Gon is such an ideal boyfriend who clearly loves JTE deeply, and the pain and hurt both went through to be together. So much tears, and of course many kisses that made us squirmed, squealed and secretly watched many times..

1. Maybe we wait until 6pm kst time after 24hr? Or it mean 1 IGs can only vote 1 times. Oh my thats absurd:open_mouth:

2. Yes, this worried me, this could mean this best couple ig stories wont be long. Maybe 2 days? I read the swoon post got 10 categories? Ig stories cannot be added multiple time right? Let me try.

3. Yes very annoying, today after people complain yesterday about the emojis confusion, the swoon added description on what to do. To late, many people seems to vote wrongly yesterday. 

We up to 45%, need a lot of tagging, mostly the korean. It will be a fierce battle of voting. Rumors said, some fandom/haters who not listed play dirty by voting others just to make sure Tkem dont win. Haaiishhh they did that in AAA vote, now this too? 

:neutral:

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Welcome @Kdramabinge! You're with a happy bunch here.

@Peekaboohoo   Thank you! yeah I got the feel that people here are nice when I was reading.. I think I must have seen that somewhere in the first 100+ pages that I've backread, or on Twitter.. it was something about LMH and marriage. I honestly cant remember where because I've been reading here and in social media, but I remember thinking wow Im amazed he thought of that even when he's in his early thirties. Of course I think now they're still in the dating stage as they've only connected since last year for TKEM (and relatively younger in age for kdrama artists?) But definitely cheering on for them up to marriage in the future. I hope they win in any of the upcoming awards up until next year

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Welcome to the thread @Kdramabinge! Yeah I think that has been discussed in earlier pages and found it also in twitter.

It's on the last part where he was asked about his dream and he answered that it's about time to get married and have big changes in life, something like that. And I agree, it's rare for k-actors to have a thought of marriage and to openly talk about it specially at early 30s and below. 

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Hi guys.

Swoon has re-opened the voting for best couple again today.So we have to vote again today.Please go to the swoon page, check their IG story and tap and choose TKEM only one.One profile can vote once in 24 hrs.

Please please guys go and vote.We have this chance to prove to SK that our couple is the best.Plz Plz go and vote and vote from your friends family and who ever you know IG account.

5 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

agree the thumbs up and thumbs down is annoying. Firstly, in the beginning

They have modified the same and the voting has begun from beginning again.So this time it can be fare.

4 hours ago, masunni said:

Maybe we wait until 6pm kst time after 24hr? Or it mean 1 IGs can only vote 1 times. Oh my thats absurd:open_mouth:

Hi dear,so IG stories automatically disappear after 24 hrs.So we can just click once in TKEM from one account and that’s it the vote is registered.After 24 hrs, the swoon has to again upload a new IG Story for voting after 24 hours.So everyday there will be a new IG story and we have to vote everyday accordingly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

THE 2nd CHANCE TO THRIVE! Lets re-vote Mineun family! The Swoon listen to our complained and change the format. Spread it in your IGs and Twitter with hashtag. We need this! Weeee

@Onlyforlove maybe we can only vote once per IGs? Seem they just added new categories and maintained the Best Couple categories. They change the format, will see tomorrow whether we can vote again or not for same category. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, masunni said:

maybe we can only vote once per IGs? Seem they just added new categories

Yes for the time being I think they will have new categories every day.And we can only vote once per IG.

We were leading before but now cloy has overtook us.Please vote vote vote.Spread the word.:Please:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Kdramabinge said:

@Peekaboohoo   Thank you! yeah I got the feel that people here are nice when I was reading.. I think I must have seen that somewhere in the first 100+ pages that I've backread, or on Twitter.. it was something about LMH and marriage. I honestly cant remember where because I've been reading here and in social media, but I remember thinking wow Im amazed he thought of that even when he's in his early thirties. Of course I think now they're still in the dating stage as they've only connected since last year for TKEM (and relatively younger in age for kdrama artists?) But definitely cheering on for them up to marriage in the future. I hope they win in any of the upcoming awards up until next year

Don't worry about getting the 'off topic' or 'unamused' emoji from @yin yintin. She does that often to everyone. But since she doesn't say anything in this forum (maybe she's shy) none of us know why she gives negative emojis. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

thank you for being so nice to me.i have accepted all the reactions given.i dont mind to gain or collect the reactions i m only want to be participated in this thread.when i have joined this thread Mineun.LTE.LeeEul couple they were the first shippers who really nice.support my replied @masunni @twinkle_little_star @Prerna @Lara2020 @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina

@Lorena @iksunijini @tanik eeu

they never made the mistake of picking a quarrel with shippers.i m happy when i read their shipping notes.in december month  the covid-19 affects different people in different ways.i never stop to support Mineun couple once they get married and repeat the Tkem kdrama series.well i m going to stop now.i got carried away:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

Demi kimee is having an ask Yuri anything in her IG stories. I wish our KGE would also have the same thing so we can get to know her more. 

If she were going to do an ask her anything, what would you ask her? 

What about LMH? If you were to ask him anything what would it be? 

:selfie::heart3:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, MineunGoals said:

Cloy está liderando novamente, por favor, votem na TKEM

Hi guys,

Considerations on this vote:

- Fandom TKEM is very big but is competing with fans of the other "2 dramas", you know what I'm talking about ...  OMG! It's tiring because anything generates fan wars.

- Some fans don't support the MinEun couple in real life and, this's legitimate, ok. But many fans don't know how to separate real life from fiction and they boycott the vote on purpose, you know.

- See, MinHo has a giant fandom (and Woo Do-Hwan, GoEun,..) but is fighting with 4 big fandons.  However, even with all these obstacles, TKEM has more than 45% of the votes so far... 

We can do it, together.

EoQp2hkU0AAZPWo?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Lucy2020
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

The sad reality is I saw few arjenias in IG who voted for cloy because they are gonggo shipper.They don’t want kge to win with lmh.One big account of gonggo shipper has even put it in its IG story encouraging vote for the riri couple.

And ofcource we know few minoz who does the same and don’t want them to win.

Just imagine calling yourself Arjenia and minoz and at the same time voting for the opposite team.How ironic.:evillaugh:

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 12
  • Shocked 5

Wish I didn't have a busy work day today. I voted a few times using different IG but not as many as I would have liked to. Can I ask what was today's result? Will we be able to vote for 'Best Couple' again?? Or will it be different category tomorrow?

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Gostaria de não ter um dia de trabalho agitado hoje. Votei algumas vezes usando IG diferente, mas não tantas como eu gostaria. Posso perguntar qual foi o resultado de hoje? Poderemos votar no 'Melhor Casal' de novo ?? Ou será uma categoria diferente amanhã?

It's still 55 CLOY x 45 TKEM.
I think tomorrow will be other categories ...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

The sad reality is I saw few arjenias in IG who voted for cloy because they are gonggo shipper.They don’t want kge to win with lmh.One big account of gonggo shipper has even put it in its IG story encouraging vote for the riri couple.

And ofcource we know few minoz who does the same and don’t want them to win.

Just imagine calling yourself Arjenia and minoz and at the same time voting for the opposite team.How ironic.

@Onlyforlove heart-rending and this is true. :sad1:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Sad 7
  • Shocked 1

9 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Demi kimee is having an ask Yuri anything in her IG stories. I wish our KGE would also have the same thing so we can get to know her more. 

If she were going to do an ask her anything, what would you ask her? 

What about LMH? If you were to ask him anything what would it be? 

:selfie::heart3:

@DianaMishka You've really grilled my brain lol!! I really wish we know if they're together, but how to ask a question wisely without being too obvious?! And in a way that they would give an answer?! Hmm...

To KGE - Did you get butterflies in your tummy when you watched LG+JTL love scenes in TKEM?

To LMH - Same question I ask KGE

:shaq:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

I've just noticed something. If you're voting using various IG accounts. Please remember to always 'follow' theswoonnetflix. For some reason the IGS (to re-vote for Best Couple) didn't always come up for me. Once I 'follow' theswoonnetflix and then refreshed the page, the IGS for revoting then appears. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Those two need to post something or anything for their follower to see the notification and open Instagram. Not all open instagram everyday due to busy schedule. Not many follow The Swoon, their follower only around 300k. Really hope their fans vote for them by the weekend. I dont think we can vote anymore for same categories, we can vote again for different cat.

About Arjenian and Minoz who dont vote for their own bias, hhhmmm let me put that in spoiler.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Haha this is more suitable. Weeeee

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 8