[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 Most Romantic Korean Drama Couples in 2020, Whoo!

One of the most distinctive features of Korean dramas is having a romantic partner. This zest of love makes Korean dramas popular and thrills audiences.
Some couples have a strong romantic bond between them. This is a list of the most annoying Korean drama couples of 2020. Are you aboard their ship?

4. Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun in The King: Eternal Monarch

100906611-377165626576567-87867200366421

Fighting to meet destiny is no easy task for King Lee Gong (Lee Min Ho), especially if his lover lives in a different world. But love will definitely be fought for, even if it bleeds. Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) eventually meet, although they still live in different worlds.

https://sulsel.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/defrina-satiti/10-pasangan-drama-korea-paling-romantis-tahun-2020-uwu-banget-regional-sulsel

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

Hi. Sorry for the late introduction. I'm so glad I finally decided to unlurk for nth time. I was also following tkem since the beginning of its airing. And it has been a long and arduous journey to reach this far in shipping this two lovely humans. :hooray:

I am still catching up on old entries, and mind you, you will see me replying to those old entries as I would also like to express my thoughts on this pairing. :poledance:

And another thing, I am so missing our lovely couple cryptic IG posts. I am sure minho is currently busy filming pachinko and go eun on the other hand is somewhere maybe spending time with family or friends while missing her love life

:7555_attack: and this is how ggone will greet minho after he finished filming. Heee

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

56 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Aw these two

Too many coincidences between them. Vogue korea posted Ggone's chanel video yesterday, today it is MYM's turn to post LMH's seasonal greetings vid, and coincidentally, they wear similar color outfits. And another similarity to LMH's outdoor video was Ggone's March or April drink CF, she filmed an outdoor ad also, and in white or beige too...sigh....these two, everything about these two always send us in a tizzy, thinking of connecting the dots, even when we tell ourselves do not connect, not everything is connected to them both, but there is always that "red thread" between the two. And i love it!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

On 6/11/2020 at 9:50 AM, RoadBetween said:

ok here's a little observation what do you think? 

her v pose   before 2020 >>>> after 2020 May >>>>  = no change - always sideways
his v pose   before 2020 vvvv after 2020 May >>>>  = 90 degree rotation  :phew:

2020-06-09-234110.png

2020-06-09-234651.png

Bringing back excellent observation :smort: love this :hooray:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

0-16076969540847237237817563892217.jpg

Spoiler

20201211-225748.jpg

hello friends.from what we have seen the portal is through the bamboo forest.could there be another way in and out?we can't wait to find out.hence the eyes dont lie.tkem-jeong tae ul wore chocolate color.last 3 weeks minho photoshoot-chocolate theme.our ship is sailing.i watch tkem every friday until 4 episodes but i had to read this thread in order to freshen up my mind from all the theories

Edited by minHogoEunLoveForever
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, minHogoEunLoveForever said:

hello friends.from what we have seen the portal is through the bamboo forest.could there be another way in and out?we can't wait to find out.hence the eyes dont lie.tkem-jeong tae ul wore chocolate color.last 3 weeks minho photoshoot-chocolate theme.our ship is sailing.i watch tkem every friday until 4 episodes but i had to read this thread in order to freshen up my mind from all the theories

@minHogoEunLoveForever haii!a good refresher is all we need!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

The King: Eternal Monarch's Kim Go Eun's beauty secrets; Here's what you can do to get the glow like her

Have you wondered how Kim Go-eun keeps her skin glowing all the time? Here's all you need to know about her beauty secrets.

kim_go_eun_0.jpg?itok=l7jK1trr

Kim Go Eun's beauty secrets REVEALED

Kim Go-eun is one of the most popular and successful actresses in the industry. The beautiful actress enjoys a huge fanbase worldwide. She debuted in the film 'A Muse' and then, there was no looking back for the actress. She took up many challenging roles and impressed everyone with her spectacular performances in many films and TV series Cheese in the Trap, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, and The King: Eternal Monarch. She starred opposite Lee Min-ho in The King: Eternal Monarch. The actress' brilliant acting and chemistry with Lee Min-ho won many hearts. It's been months since the show ended, but fans still can't stop talking about it. The duo's chemistry was so convincing that many fans started believing that they are in an actual relationship.

Apart from her amazing acting skills, she has always grabbed attention because of how flawless her skin is! While watching her dramas or going through her social media posts, you might've definitely wondered how she keeps her skin glowing all the time. If you have and still haven't fiugured it out, then this article is a treat for you. Here are few of her beauty secrets...

kim_go_eun_pics.jpg?itok=ZKm8MHUq

https://www.pinkvilla.com/photos/kim-go-eun/king-eternal-monarchs-kim-go-euns-beauty-secrets-heres-what-you-can-do-get-glow-her-582265

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Lolitamineun said:

Bringing back excellent observation  love this 

Wow our maknae bring back the best observation! Please re quote more, our ship need to be reminded from time to time why we are in here till today. THANK YOU!

And welcome to the thread all new shipper! :please: Mineun FIGHTING!!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

On 6/13/2020 at 2:23 PM, Heretorant said:

Personally, I think they won’t announce unless they get caught lol. 

Cat Popcorn GIF by jecamartinez waiting and waiting .. it's either good news announcement/ getting caught news/ denial statements . Which one will it be? It must be either one of these :emmm:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

We're edging towards the end of 2020 and we'd like to know from our readers; Which on-screen K-drama kiss from this year was your personal favourite? You can vote on the poll below.
For many, Korean dramas have been nothing short of a cocoon for the past few months where we have had to be confined to the four walls of our houses.

In K-dramas, the sweet tension leading up to that first kiss is almost like a special trait which leaves fans hooked, line and sinker. In 2020 too, we had our fair share of on-screen kisses which left us cooing over the pairs.

How can we forget Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun in The King: Eternal Monarch? As Lee Gon (Min-ho) and Jung Tae-eul (Go-eun), the pair dabbled between a powerful kiss and a fairytale style kiss which left fans swooning over them wishing they'd be a real-life couple.

This begs the question; Which was your favourite K-drama kiss of 2020? Vote on the Twitter poll below:

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/cloys-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-start-ups-nam-joo-hyuk-suzy-which-2020-k-drama-kiss-was-your-favourite-vote-581771

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Quietly checking on our ship daily for updates. I have every faith that we're sailing smoothly. It is one of the busiest time of the year. With Christmas and New Years coming up, our king and queen are evidently busy with their work. I really hope our couple gets to spend some of the festive holidays together! Ah...somehow I think they'll definitely try and treat us to a big cake :sparklyeyes: Really look forward to that.

For now, let's have a giggle with these two lovebirds https://www.instagram.com/p/CIs_odyJYlb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

What else could we say, receipt after receipt has been given out by The Captain of our ship, while his busy with filming, MYM office non stop giving out contents relate to our Queen and Tkem. Queen follow suit too, giving us a lot of her new happiness faces in youtube. Im in A bless fandom. :please:

Are we going to get more contents in fancam? Yesterday exactly 6month Tkem ended airing in June12. Could be the contract of fancam expired? Thats why we got 2 new fancam yesterday? Wow, if this is true, im ready with my 

:popcornjackson:

Angela Lansbury Reaction GIF

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

hai everyone..
it's getting colder at night these days and it's more natural to say it this way. :D I would like to say, love does not care who you are in the past, just who you are now. indeed, the romantic intrigue on The King:Eternal Monarch the beloved drama gave us enduring phrases and references that fans still use to describe the romantic relationship. as reffered to fans IG, we found ourselves wanting more so we could catch a glimpse of couple Lee Gon and Tae Eul when the two main characters meet each other. if we like watching "TKEM" drama with eye candies to feast our eyes on, LEE MIN HO being the main male lead, this versatile actor not only has good looks but also solid acting skills which have amassed him a large fanbase. the female lead Tae Eul is played by KIM GO EUN the best actress who gained many recognition with previous works. acting as Tae Eul, the haughty lieutenant, we love a lady taking matters into her own hands, viewers are going to be in for a ride swooning at her warm and cold personality. from my point of view, the fast-paced plot is a breath of fresh air and despite revealing more than what most dramas would in the first episode, it's still able to keep viewers on their toes wanting to see more between the main leads, by the time we got to Lee Gon and Tae Eul's first kiss, the romantic... *whoa, hold on a minute, it's cold out side but the temperature is still dropping* :D just when we thought it was all over between them, the pair give us one of the most romantic and surprising. unconscious body language signs are spontaneously telling, so if we pay close attention to MINEUN love partner signals, we'll be able to successfully figure out all those little thoughts running through is head. in my view, it is known that couples tend to unconsciously mimic each other as they fall in love in fact their bodies can't help themselves. this behaviour shows that each person is open to becoming closer and that they are relaxed and at ease with each other, strengthening the bond. I believe, happiness would we get if we love the sincere and honest. sincere in giving, sincere in accepting. when in love, sometimes we have in mind just MINEUN love partner. no matter how busy, will still remember them and we must be happy, right? love the one we love and follow our heart. let's support and rewatching "TKEM" drama, MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI best work of all time. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.

:transforms:Episode 4 Ufc Embedded GIF by UFC

while we are here, check out these similar source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIuOLmTJVeO/?igshid=1glxvd9k3axly

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIqLTnEJJCJ/?igshid=rnztnp81q1ov

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIHhF34HyDW/?igshid=at6ije338bsv

https://youtube.com/shorts/akk7Y5Aa9uk

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

My little donsaeng at last updated his IGs today after 14days! Gosh we miss him and Kge lovestagram, instead he gave us workgram. Hahaha is that even a word. Is first day snow in South Korea. They believe something about love one and first snow, idk. I wonder is this why he update. Haha clowning is free. 

Credit fr actorleeminho IG

But I saw someone else update his IGs about snow, ehemmm are we in the wrong ship? :waitwhat: 

Spoiler

Credit Holyhaein IG

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone..
it's getting colder at night these days and it's more natural to say it this way. :D I would like to say, love does not care who you are in the past, just who you are now. indeed, the romantic intrigue on The King:Eternal Monarch the beloved drama gave us enduring phrases and references that fans still use to describe the romantic relationship. as reffered to fans IG, we found ourselves wanting more so we could catch a glimpse of couple Lee Gon and Tae Eul when the two main characters meet each other. if we like watching "TKEM" drama with eye candies to feast our eyes on, LEE MIN HO being the main male lead, this versatile actor not only has good looks but also solid acting skills which have amassed him a large fanbase. the female lead Tae Eul is played by KIM GO EUN the best actress who gained many recognition with previous works. acting as Tae Eul, the haughty lieutenant, we love a lady taking matters into her own hands, viewers are going to be in for a ride swooning at her warm and cold personality. from my point of view, the fast-paced plot is a breath of fresh air and despite revealing more than what most dramas would in the first episode, it's still able to keep viewers on their toes wanting to see more between the main leads, by the time we got to Lee Gon and Tae Eul's first kiss, the romantic... *whoa, hold on a minute, it's cold out side but the temperature is still dropping* :D just when we thought it was all over between them, the pair give us one of the most romantic and surprising. unconscious body language signs are spontaneously telling, so if we pay close attention to MINEUN love partner signals, we'll be able to successfully figure out all those little thoughts running through is head. in my view, it is known that couples tend to unconsciously mimic each other as they fall in love in fact their bodies can't help themselves. this behaviour shows that each person is open to becoming closer and that they are relaxed and at ease with each other, strengthening the bond. I believe, happiness would we get if we love the sincere and honest. sincere in giving, sincere in accepting. when in love, sometimes we have in mind just MINEUN love partner. no matter how busy, will still remember them and we must be happy, right? love the one we love and follow our heart. let's support and rewatching "TKEM" drama, MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI best work of all time. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.

@twinkle_little_star hello chingu.omo!omg!finally our Leader-Imino-ssi updated his Instagram.dear fans around the world,go leave your encouraging and supportive comments there(if you've not done so)i guess he joined the posting shippers thread.ooh Imino-ssi,GGone-ssi must have already gone to sleep?we saw something beautiful in Tkem.that was an outstanding performance,a great credit to Imino-ssi GGone-ssi.thank you :relaxed:

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4