[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 hours ago, yellowduck said:

We are on 1111 pages ! <3<3<3

You're right! So my 1111 wish for this ship is to get  nominated & win in the upcoming SBS awards + just be happy (together or not, but better if they're together) 

:partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Love 13
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 8

Couple X'mas gifts for our precious Mineun

These overcoats reminds me of these pics, they were twinnning even before the couple gifts:hwaiting2:

This is so cute

18 hours ago, graceyco said:

So my 1111 wish for this ship is to get  nominated & win in the upcoming SBS awards + just be happy (together or not, but better if they're together) 

Yes, Please. This is my everyday prayer. They deserve it so much. After all the unnecessary hate lets end this year on a beautiful and positive note. Please god, let MinEun win all the awards. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

Couple X'mas gifts for our precious Mineun

This is so cute

Yes, Please. This is my everyday prayer. They deserve it so much. After all the unnecessary hate lets end this year on a beautiful and positive note. Please god, let MinEun win all the awards. 

The cartoon's so cute! And wow, the fans' couple gifts are pretty amazing too. I firmly believe that, with all the couple gifts sent to them -- their management should really say something if our king and queen are not dating one another. There is still no denial. I pray there never will be.

Anyone else on here missing our Pyeha today?? Suddenly missing him very much. Was so used to getting regular updates from him. He's been quite for one whole week. Is that all? One whole week? It feels like forever!!! Haha :sweats:Hmm...I wonder if Ggone is missing her Min Ho too... Pyeha Vlogs please!

I've just listened to 'End of the Sea' on my headphones. Beautiful song and really touching :tears:. KGE posted the photo with the line "all beautifull memories during sunset". And we can't help but connect this dot. It feels as though she's feeding the crumbs to our mouths. Keeping us smiley :elated:

• Love 2
  • Blob 8

hai everyone..
it's really coming down out there, it's raining but barely noticeable. I would like to say that, we better believe it. everyone needs a person in their life who encourage them to be the very best. as reffered to GO EUN SSI's IG in her masterful new memoir, it shows that she loves someone who is the key to her peace of mind because she makes us feel like a natural person. in my view, things won't change, we used to feel so inspired and when we knew MINEUN had to face another day and that is an incredible lift in the quality of life for someone who gave so much-needed confidence boost to loved ones. *whoa, hold on a minute, I'm looking out the window, it's been drizzling all day* :D to the one that she was waiting for him, we assume MIN HO SSI the one responsible for the new look. they are unique, it took so long still I believed, somehow the one that we needed would find us eventually. this time, it's love. from my point of view, we'll follow MINEUN love partner wherever, they are the perfect mate and we know why MIN HO SSI sometimes loses control whenever GO EUN SSI around him that's more than enough with their glance. love is expressed through action. follow the heart-warming fairy tale about a pair of lovely couple, King Lee Gon starred by best actor LEE MIN HO and best actress KIM GO EUN stars a good-hearted lieutenant who earn the support of beloved ones eventually find love. let's support and rewatch The King: Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama, one of the all-time great romances when we have a free time. together we'll never get tired of showing them our support to MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI as a couple and as an individual. if they are together, we are incredibly happy for them. sooner or later we keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.

:transforms:Kate Mckinnon Wow GIF by Saturday Night Live

img.gif

source: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdaPuajXBC/?igshid=kxn3mbnb0u6i

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIXkmbED7BK/?igshid=18bf50bc92dyz

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgKXXfp1ts/?igshid=1tmocid8784q1

https://youtu.be/aoHfvGern1U

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

KGE posted the photo with the line "all beautifull memories during sunset".

I think this could also refer to her beautiful memories during sunset (in my hometown) days... The film where she shared that she found the healing she needed. 

:elated:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

@Ms.sunshinethanks for the info! Fingers crossed that they attend

Ggone is so cute and classy at the same time. Can't help but think she looks like a modern-day Audrey Hepburn in her latest photos with the black and white theme and her mini bangs. Love it :blush:

Edited by Kdramabinge
  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

hai everyone..
the night weather is looking nice the next couple of days, but a cold blast is on the way. I would like to say, to share happiness this holidays and to debut her new look in Channel, actress KIM GO EUN has a lovely smile, posted on her IG, crediting her stylist, make up artist and others for the hair transformation. GO EUN SSI poses with her front exposing white shirred high neckline top, in a haircut bangs style, showing jewellery sets for women from latest designs set with whole look. in response to GO EUN SSI's post, it's free spirited and different. we can definitely get used to seeing her. she's looking totally cool and so beautiful in fact I'm seeing everyone realise she can pull off any look while we have known it for years. it allows her to own herself in a way we never thought. known for her best performance in The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama stars a kind-hearted, loyal as well as a faithful lieutenant Tae Eul's sworn duty is to protect King Lee Gon at all costs an oath that would lead to her duty in the Kingdom of Corea. socially, she seemed to be romantically involved with a king named Lee Gon starred by best actor of all time LEE MIN HO. Lee Gon is a charismatic king full of integrity as he upholds the values his late father taught him as well as the values of his kingdom. I'd like to point out why our feelings makes us stronger when we've done to share the recollection of MINEUN moment of love. this is when one character makes a declaration of love to another. how it's done and the reactions to it, will vary. it usually happens with a sense of drama, particularly with shy characters who are mortified at the thought that they could be rejected by the object of their affection. from my point of view, it carries extra weight if the confessor has been a long time admirer or has been carrying a secret crush. it's generally seen as a big risk with a man confessing to a woman, but when a woman confesses to a man it's seen as a triumphant moment. black night is a long way from home. as reffered to MIN HO SSI still working on the Apple TV drama series. he's doing much better now. love conquers all with all significant declarations there's the 'I Love You' stigma that follows MINEUN. it's meant to be a big moment and crush blush may occur for either person or both. *whoa, hold on a minute, your pretty smile, I've seen it many times* :D feeling our feelings and drawing on past experiences to remember how MINEUN love partner, they made us feel gives us the power to relate to one anothers. we find MINEUN true reason as to why love conquers all. we find there is a lover behind love conquering all. we'd better make the best of it. let's support and rewatching "TKEM" drama when we have a free time. still, always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.

:heartxoxo:

happy tim allen GIF

ready to start feeling your feelings, but not sure where to start? here is the moment. 

source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIm5A5tjV5I/?igshid=1umt3bhaaqm5l

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIkO2uwp83J/?igshid=tz229azan5dc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGzzZ4JpQu4/?igshid=fgt0kegfw2w8

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CImY_LkJzWY/?igshid=1ezajj36qhxun

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

Hi guys,

Definitely, not just any woman can go around in a mini bangs like that.

But then she appears beautiful and radiant, like a little girl, 10 years younger with incredible skin.

And the beautiful hands she has? It deserves a fan club just for her hands.

OMG! It's really hard not to fall in love with her.

What an amazing woman!

A queen indeed!

img.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Blob 5

Congratulations TKEM and MinEun fam. Finally the recognition that TKEM deserved is here. From the Netflix's official site, the stats show that TKEM is the K-drama that is most popular in the world. I hope LMH and KGE know that their hard work's been appreciated and they are loved beyond words. I hope at least now, after these stats coming out, K-media will write the truth about TKEM's success and international recognition.

"...as for favorite k-dramas, Kingdom S2 and The King:Eternal Monarch topped the list”. -Forbes 

Never ending love for MinEun, I hope they read the letters and know how much we love and support them together and individually.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1