[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

I am not connecting things. I AM NOT.

sorry to cut your post short chingu...

in addition to this post in twitter if Chanel classic colors are B&W then LMH posted a B&W checkered bkgrnd while KGE wears a golden color or burgundy which is a classic color for LV.. am I in sync.:what!:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 8

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Lets all attend the LV live show. I will pretend I'm sitting next to LMH.

:tenor:

Babe the biggest OIM member (Kge) is already booked besides him.....

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bm8a827z7mdg36z9b0x

Don’t even dare go near him she will roast and toast you with her shining eyes.....

Don’t you remember LMH quote ( she has shining eyes and they change with the mood and scene demand)

• LOL 11
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

57 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Babe the biggest OIM member (Kge) is already booked besides him.....

Don’t even dare go near him she will roast and toast you with her shining eyes.....

Don’t you remember LMH quote ( she has shining eyes and they change with the mood and scene demand)

She can sit on the right, or left or on his lap.  I shall take the vacant side. Or behind him. Hehhhehhehehheheheh she can't be hogging him alone, okay?

:Pandabulous:

• LOL 9
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

Bet they updated same day, same theme, to remind us this is theirs hahaha. KGE’s being mischievous now, clowning us all. 

yes true :lol:.. i just so happy looks how KGE start to open up her feeling now to us as a fans or shippers whatever.. it's not like her usually, especially for expression about her feeling with someone that she's love.. we can see on her ig, she quite often to share the pict with her friend, co star or her family.. and she keep maintain a good relationship with all her co star in past.. but not for someone that she's love, she is introverted person about this relationship..

and i seeing they lovestagram post yesterday being one step forward for KGE to start open what her feel now.. ok let's say their lovestagram post during tkem still aired just for promotion from KGE point of view (even am not agree with this opinion).. but yesterday, they're not currently in promotion right now but we can see after LMH post LV invitation online and then 2 hours latter she's post too with the throwback CHANEL picture from last year.. seriously with the same theme:wub: 

hhmm.. ok i must said salute to LMH, he have a good impact for KGE.. how to express her feeling and start try to share with her fans specially us as a shippers, who's support their love.. finally she open her heart for LMH and being crazy in love with him, be happy together, take good care for each other and so lucky to have each other... gosh!! i should stop :D sorry for long post 

:issohappy: :highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Wiggle 4

Seriously, the details of this is crazy! I’m so jealous. (This was delivered so I think it’s okay to share—but you can all smack me if it’s not allowed.) 

https://m.dcinside.com/board/gunju/89198

@Prerna I agree, enough LV and Chanel now but...but them, twitterians...

MYM and Kahi posted today, 2 hours apart and I know it’s for promotion but whatever. I can see their beautiful faces. 

LMHxKGE’s really inspiring. Imagine  my crazy work schedule but I still happily check on them without feeling exhausted like I’m the one in a relationship with both of them? Ahhhhhhh can’t help it. I’m so flying to SK after this pandemic—and eat all those Bbq chicken and drink that ‘refreshing’ coffee. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 5

Ummm were we previously aware that Kahi official only follows 3 users on Instagram despite KGE not being their only partner?

They follow: KGE, LMH, and some random TKEM page

HMMMM

Kahi, pls explain what LMH is doing with you 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

10 hours ago, KepohAhjumma said:

Oh no! Due to a very long drought ma brain got screwed up seeing these three handsome men like The three little pigs..opppsss sorry..:sweatingbullets:  Like 'The Three Musketeers':sweet:did WDW and KKN smells something fishy with the man in the middle? ummm since The Unbreakable Sword were serving his MS hope KKN can give us a green light a little.. goodnight everyone.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. ok I’ve just found out thru IG snooping that the Hornby St The Alley in Vancouver had a TKEM poster up on the wall for photos in May.  And there’s a crunchy brown sugar one that looks like JTE’s drink - maybe a translation issue. 

COVID has taken so much from us 

Do you know if the drink was only for a limited time? Huhuhuhu I hope they bring back TKEM theme for fans who were not able to go bc of COVID

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

3 hours ago, HR. said:

Do you know if the drink was only for a limited time? Huhuhuhu I hope they bring back TKEM theme for fans who were not able to go bc of COVID

We will storm their storage room until we dig it out of their trash 

While chugging milk tea

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

Chingus I made the dumbest mistake any kdrama fan could probably make. Although I'd like to think that I have moved on from the drama, my way of coping is either rewatching it or finding a new kdrama  or kmovie to watch. So far I have been successful on finding kshows that were not too draining, emotionally.But tell me why I decided to watch Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, having been warned by how painful it is. I have never seen the drama before but have heard how heartbreaking it is. Well, here I am, depressed and emotionally wrecked by it. Idk how long I will be hung up about that drama but I guess rewatching TKEM or getting more MinEun crumbs could help. Hmmmm, now that I've thought about it, everything I do post-TKEM leads me back to rewatching it, it's as if I'm stuck in a loop of time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, HR. said:

Chingus I made the dumbest mistake any kdrama fan could probably make. Although I'd like to think that I have moved on from the drama, my way of coping is either rewatching it or finding a new kdrama  or kmovie to watch. So far I have been successful on finding kshows that were not too draining, emotionally.But tell me why I decided to watch Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, having been warned by how painful it is. I have never seen the drama before but have heard how heartbreaking it is. Well, here I am, depressed and emotionally wrecked by it. Idk how long I will be hung up about that drama but I guess rewatching TKEM or getting more MinEun crumbs could help. Hmmmm, now that I've thought about it, everything I do post-TKEM leads me back to rewatching it, it's as if I'm stuck in a loop of time. 

Let me join you! Im in ep 12 of tkem. Crazy, i seriously cannot move on. Im waiting for its ok not to be okay finish this week so i can start new drama, then maybe i could hook at something else and try to forget all this madness. (Somehow i dont think it work either hahaha)

I miss them so much! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6

YT recommended the SBS Drama Awards 'Best Couple Award' 2016 and I didn't realize that LMH had actually won that award with his LOTBS co-star but she wasn't there, so he received the award with one of his male co-stars from the show. It made me so excited for this year's SBS Drama Awards, what if MinEun is one of the recipients of Best Couple Award??? AHHHHHH I hope the stars will align and let them go to the ceremony together :phew: 

• Like 14
  • Wiggle 3