[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

2 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Apparently not..Why do I feel thAt JY 's heart still wavers for JK even he has SA now . :(.

Why cant he lean on SA??? Specially when his heart is burden

at this point, i want to kick both JY/SA’s butt too! Such decisions could have been avoided with trust, communication, understanding and listening! 

Yes, i love them but they are driving me crazy!

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

I said this before but the two of them just need to communicate with each other. JY needs to open up to SA more rather than just saying “I’m sorry” or “I had something come up”

The fact that JY doesn’t say anything is what makes SA misunderstand even more! She only knows one side of the situation, that’s why I don’t really blame her for breaking up with JY..

I said it in my last post but anyone else very worried what’s going to happen with JY now that SA broke up with him? :confused:

I’m really curious to see what direction this drama is gonna go now, especially since we have two more episodes left. I really hope this drama doing have a similar ending to “Tempted”... (KMJ was in that drama too!)

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

The umbrella is the sole witness when they first met, their first gathering and their last moment after they broke up. Gosh i wanna cry so bad :crymeme:

1 minute ago, ferily said:

I said this before but the two of them just need to communicate with each other. JY needs to open up to SA more rather than just saying “I’m sorry” or “I had something come up”

The fact that JY doesn’t say anything is what makes SA misunderstand even more! She only knows one side of the situation, that’s why I don’t really blame her for breaking up with JY..

I said it in my last post but anyone else very worried what’s going to happen with JY now that SA broke up with him? :confused:

I’m really curious to see what direction this drama is gonna go now, especially since we have two more episodes left. I really hope this drama doing have a similar ending to “Tempted”... (KMJ was in that drama too!)

He will be in depression i guess but you do remind me of Tempted but please not with harsh ending.

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

8 minutes ago, ferily said:

Honestly JY-JK-SA is getting into a roundabout

Only 2 eps left

How will the writers wrap up the story?
There are so many issues to be solved

Even until  now JY didnt open up to SA too

If I not mistaken, HH actually deleted someone number 

Is it JY or JK?

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I get her reasoning in parts but I think I would buy it more if she would say "I wanted to lean on you but you're not even leaning in me in times of conflict..."

Isn't it the same thing she is saying indirectly?? Whenever she confronts him about JK all he has to say is a sorry. Why can't he just share all the things going wrong in his life with her. He loves her, but his hesitation in sharing things shows he is not ready to fight. I would have preferred him telling her how he wants to lean on her too, why is she misunderstanding when he is actually concerned about her. 

This breakup was tough ( my mind is all messed up) but I don't know if there was any other way looking at them. I preferred the JY who said he wants to come to her but how can he when she is feeling this way. I know now what the writer meant when she said it is difficult to remain in love. After being in a one sided love for all these years, keeping everything to themselves, it seems to me it is more comfortable for them to stay alone in love ( noble idiocy from both the sides). She is unsure of her decisions and JY though being sure about his feelings is still wary of sharing his difficulties. And that's where those 15 years have created the gap, though unwanted but JK knows a lot about him. I feel he is worried of that feeling of guilt coming up in his relationship with SA as well. 

They have a lot of baggage, and I think they need a break and their friends who truly wish the best for them. HH, MS and DY, I trust you guys ( sorry I just don't like JK)

• Like 12
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

JK is not helping SA at all

The last moment she reveal JY play Träumerei"
Telling SA how precious that song

Its the last straw of SA trust in JY

Yeah JK's parting conversation with Song-ah definitely did not help. 

The way she kind of taunted Song-ah about not fully knowing the history of Träumerei between Joon-yong and herself, it is so easy to assume Joon-yong still has some lingering feelings for JK.

Worse when Joon-yong really hasn't opened up much about himself to Song-ah. 

What's the poor girl to do except to base her pent up emotions and sadness based on what little she knows of Joon-yong?

I do appreciate Song-ah and Joon-yong having a breather (it'd better just be a breather... if the break-up is permanent, I'm gonna flip the table immediately).

Maybe they can re-evaluate how to move forward, not only come to terms with themselves but also with each other as a couple once more. 

I can hope..... (I JUST NEED NEXT WEEK'S PREVIEW RIGHT NAUWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!) 

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

This is my issue with many kdramas..  it starts off so good then towards the end they throw so many issues to be solved at  then the end of it there's not enough time to address them as they should. 

So the answer is a break up.... not a real heart to heart talk..  Perhap a good cry  on each other sholders.... How many times can JY  say sorry... after awhile its pointless even though he had good intentions.

Well I guess it will be a typical time jump... but the writer has  really disappointed  me .     And for me I've lost the heart fluttering that was in the beginning.   Not because of the breakup...just how she had them handle the situation.   

Of course I hope they all find their happiness .  It well deserved for  the leads.

• Like 7
  • Sad 6
  • Insightful 1

@SakuraC indeed HH deleted JK’s

number.. We haven’t even seen JY and SA play together yet, actually who knows if we’ll get it at this point. Can this drama be extended to another 2-4 episodes?

@rukizie I hope not too.. I don’t want to see anything like the ending of tempted, but why do I feel uneasy and that the writer might go that route? 

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, ferily said:

@SakuraC indeed HH deleted JK’s

number.. We haven’t even seen JY and SA play together yet, actually who knows if we’ll get it at this point. Can this drama be extended to another 2-4 episodes?

@rukizie I hope not too.. I don’t want to see anything like the ending of tempted, but why do I feel uneasy and that the writer might go that route? 

Oh true...we didnt see SA practice much too 

I cant believe we get more JK story than how JY-SA can actually practice together once
The story becoming quite cliche on those misunderstanding

While JK acts like an ex-girlfriend that cant move on 
Dont forget those 2 professors..too much story on them:smashes:

• Like 9

ikr why didn't he stop her... my heart breaks for them both... he needs her so badly and he is so alone, cutting himself off from the foundation. hopefully Young In will tell SA how concerned he was about SA getting sad regarding Traumerei. They didn't even get to talk and he never found out about her not even making it to the chamber....

Maybe she needs to be able to find her own two feet and be confident in her own abilities apart from her relationship and her struggling love for the violin.... I don't know maybe it is really good for her but my heart...:criesariver:

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

I do hope that through this breakup, JY would evaluate WHY SA wanted to stop meeting with him. The poor girl is being hit left and right with disappointment and uneasiness without any explaination.. SA was walking alone in this relationship while JY wouldnt accompany her on this path and would keep stopping.. I also hope that JY would open up to SA

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

Why is there no preview????

Also, I was hoping for something good today BUT NO, NO, THE WRITER HAD TO ADD MORE ANGST 

WE ONLY HAVE 2 EPISODES LEFT AAAAAA WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EVERYTHING

ok. I am calm now. But seriously, I hope the writer is still able to resolve this well..... 

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

Episode 14:

I guess KMJ and PEB did an IG live earlier just to quell our hearts before the thunderstorm today.

The good:  SA's sister unexpectedly turned out to be a source of comfort when she noticed that SA was feeling down. DY behaved like a true good friend when he left SA alone in his violin shop to give her space and then called MS over. SA needed a friend more than ever in that vulnerable moment, so this was the most thoughtful and sensitive thing he could have done for her. Need to rewatch to confirm, but it seems HH received an offer to join the NY philharmonic orchestra?

The bad:  Prof Yoo isn't the one who uploaded the video (need subs to confirm the extent of PSJ's devious machinations) but he omitted to take corrective action despite the serious moral and ethical issues. PSJ is back at the top of the hit list if he's the mastermind. SA misunderstanding JY because of epic communication failure and JK's "thorn in the flesh" omnipresence (SA kept walking into JK - walking out of JY's apartment building, at Seoryeong university). JY not being able to express himself except apologising again and again.

The sad:  SA making the difficult decision to give up her dream of becoming a violinist. SA clamping up and ignoring JY's messages and phone calls. HH realising that JK never truly loved him because she didn't consider HH's feelings when she approached him about JY's problem and made tactless assumptions about the status of their "friendship". HH deleting JK's phone number in her book.

The saddest:  We all knew this was coming, but how does one prepare for heartbreak like this? The saddest kind of break-up is when people who love each other have to part ways. I wished so hard for a plot twist in the last few minutes when JY ran out with the umbrella, but the rain continued pouring in their hearts. I need a tub of ice cream to get over the pain.

• Like 7
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 3