[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Song Ah called Joon Young after she texted him where is he. Wow the long gap when they called it’s becoming awkward. He is afraid that Song Ah would misunderstand the whole situation from the song :(

Jung Kyung’s father and Nah Director were talking about Jung Kyung and Joon Young. Her behavior reminded them with her late mother.

Oh God don’t tell me Jung Kyung will give one of his song that he usually gave to Jung Kyung every birthday? 

Song Ah met Jun Young and said that she went to the cafe and didn’t meet him. She went to his house and she met Jung Kyung in front of his house last night. She asked him what she was doing in his house ? He answered that she called him but he didn’t answer it so she came to his house. 

Why you always apologize? For not meeting and meeting me. Why i am the only one who feel alone. Because you made Jung Kyung as the excuse. So if it’s not Jung Kyung ? What else ? You never knew what happened with me

She confronted him and left him in the practice room. He followed her and apologized for everything he had done wrong. Please don’t leave me. 

AND THAT IS GUYS. SHE LEFT HIM AND ITS OFFICIAL. THEY BROKE UP

• Like 8
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 4

lol, so far, makes no sense

i get that:

-JY is ok with fleeing the cafe where SA needed to talk about serious problems and

- is ok breaking every single pledge he actually made

-JY is ok with his girlfriend not even being able to approach him to talk about her problems

-JY ok with SA finding his ex -non girlfriend at his place

but SA cannot know about  the song he played when she didn't even ask him not to play the song

how about giving some real emotional support to the poor girl.  Ok he is too dumb :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

Dong Yoon and Hyun Ho had a beer time together while they were talking about Jung Kyung and he told Dong Yoon sometimes he felt alone. Hyun Ho got an email that he finally accepted in New York. 

Meanwhile Joon Young were waiting in front of her house and keep calling her while Song Ah cried and turn off her phone. 

In other cases, Hyun Ho deleted Jung Kyung’s number. 

Jung Kyung met Professor Yoo and Joon Young finally felt relieved that the video took down from internet

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

I’m super stressed right now with JY and SA conversation :bawling: Why must they go through this heart break... JY doesn’t want to let SA go but SA has gone through a lot and when she wanted to lean on JY the most, she ended up getting disappointed... I do like how she is being honest and straightened with JY, she even asked why JY always saying sorry..

So sad, JY asked SA not to walk off like that but SA did anyways... my heart is breaking for these two, I just want them to be happy

• Like 5
  • Sad 9

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

When Joon Young returns home he is completel exhausted and Jung Kyung is there asking: "What happened? Why was your performance uploaded in Professor Yoo's name?"

Joon Young: "It's not my performance. I will deal with this. It's my job, no matter if it right or wrong. Thank you for your concern but I'll ask you to never come by like this again."

Wait, she actually remained at JY’s apartment even after Song Ah confronted her about it? Wow! Just Wow! I’m glad at least that JY told her not to show up at his place again. I don’t know if she gets it though because she keeps disregarding his rejection.

• Like 8

Jung Kyung i told you for not minding my business and YOU JUST LET HER LIKE THAT JUN YOUNG ? 

At this rate i don’t believe for what is happening between Joon Young and Jung Kyung. 

Jung Kyung asked why you hid it from Song Ah ? 

Did he tell Jung Kyung that he likes Song Ah so much that he is afraid that Song Ah will get hurt so easily 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 2

Jung Kyung told Song Ah about the traumera and please watch this song in Youtube. 

GOSH SHE DIDNT !!!! NOOOO

She asked her that if she knows what is the meaning of the traumera to her that Jooj Young always sent her the piece every birthday privately. 

Gosh it’s getting sad after Song Ah found out the video :( 

GOSH I AM CRYING

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 4

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

No Song Ah basically saw her when Joon Young told her to leave... so by the time Song Ah and Jung Kyung meet it's after what happened in Joon Young's apartment. :) She didn't remain in the apartment.

Thanks for the clarification @Jillia. So JY was home when SA saw JK leaving his apartment. That looks bit worse but I hope JK gets it now.

• Like 6

Song Ah came to repair her violin as an excuse to meet Dong Yoon but she end up crying in front of Min Sung after Dong Yoon called her.

Oh God she asked him to break up with her. She couldn’t do this anymore. She could not do this anymore by hurting and hesitant with everything. She would stop everything like Violin and Joon Young. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

He apologized for what he had done wrong and plead not to break up with him. She said that she wanted to lean on him but with how she could lean on him if his heart keeps wavering over Jung Kyung. She is afraid that she will get hurt again if she is with him any longer. She loves him so much that she couldn’t do this anymore so please just let me be like this :crymeme:

It’s raining outside and Joon Young lent her his umbrella that she gave him. Gosh i want to cry. This episode is hell for me

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 11
  • Thanks 5

31 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I get her reasoning in parts but I think I would buy it more if she would say "I wanted to lean on you but you're not even leaning in me in times of conflict..."

:criesariver:

How can she knows if JY didnt share his problem:headbang:
Based on SA pov, she didnt know anything

Whenever she wants to share important thing with JY, its always JK things that come out

He didnt answer her call - saw JK speaks to JY on the phone
He didnt meet her - saw JK infront of JY's house

SA didnt know all the issues surrounding JY
She didnt know how hard he works to take down the video

So we cant really blame her

Coincidentally everything related back to JK

No wonder she will misunderstood him
JY always said sorry but didnt explain anything

No wonder SA has a trust issue

He also said its the last time he will play Träumerei 

When he played for HH JK & SA

But now he plays it again :sleepy: