[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/10/naver-tv-do-you-like-brahms-episode-13.html

Someone commented that the writer seems to be JK in disguise :sweatingbullets:

DYLB at No. 3

PEB at No. 3

KMJ at No. 5

Today's preview video is *no drumroll* PSJ's and JY's conversation in the cafe about the stolen piano recording which we already saw in the episode teaser. SBS really knows how to "hype" things up when DYLB nation was deprived of happy moments last night.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8
  • Wiggle 1

Ugh.....33%  subs on VIKI killing me! Yes why is JK coming out of his apartment again...after he told her they didn't need to see each other anymore. She has no respect for SA or JY that's why it has to be this way. It's sad but sometimes when people don't respect your boundaries you have to draw the line. Of course SA would be insecure. He won't talk to her about the situation so all she has to go on is what delusional JK tells her. Which again I say he looked like a sad puppy on the bus ride after he cut her loose. I would like to have seen him looking more confident about his decision 

• Like 12

@Y.Q. Yes, I too get frustrated! Trying to stay positive a bit.Yes, none of us a called, quits! Surprise! Surpise!

I have a few predictions but I think I should since the writer always gives us a 360. One week left and then the journey ends...feeling sad. I shall miss this, but definitely planning a rewatch!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Based on the preview of ep 14

- JY wear the same shirts when he meets with PSJ, then Young In, and last to meet SA later at night ; 

And then this part confuses me

- SA wear the same clothes when (im not sure) she found out the video Traumerei when she sitting alone in the class, and maybe later JK give her all the CD JY has given to her. Idk, but maybe the sequence can be reversed.

IF JK manage to be veryyyy eviiiiillll, it can be that she gave SA that cd so that SA will listen to it, and then JK told her to compare with the video uploaded under the name of Prof Yoo. 

- The clothes JK wearing was the same clothes when she meet JY and JY told her that he hid it from SA bcs he likes her not bcs he still doesnt get over her, and its also the same clothes of JK when she give SA the CD. 

Apparently, it seems like rather than to be mad that Prof Yoo plagiarize his work, his concern is that he doesnt want SA know that he play that piece, bcs it will make her think that he reminded of JK. 

And little we know, that JY really played that Traumerei after he cut loose with JK.

I really want to know about y'all opinion on the sequence of the preview of ep 14. 

I'm a little bit disappointed since the pre-released video is not about the JY and SA scene like we always get before.  

Writer-nim, please, we need a little rainbow after all this heavy rain you make us to watch!

• Like 12
  • Insightful 3

A few things from watching ep 13

1) sad that JY missed the opportunity to confide in SA about the money issue.

2) JY should have waited for SA at the cafe. 

3) JK desperately needs to do some self-reflection. Can't she see that by clinging on to JY she's also dragging him down? She should go to see a therapist I think it'll help. 

4) SA stopped carrying her violin around. Does that mean she's made her choice and is going to give it up?

5) Glad that SA finally stood up for herself in front of prof lee and JK. Here's me wishing the prof's chamber orchestra fails :evilelmo:

6) if prof yoon gets outed for plagiarism does it mean that there will be 2 open positions for HH and JK? 

I won't be able to catch the livestream due to work but praying that things will somehow work itself out.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Subs are out in the site where I usually  watch..but will later..lunch time here on my end.(Im in charge of cooking today)

Saw this..can someone kind enough..what is this all about. Looks interesting.SAs future?

Much Thanks❤

38 minutes ago, rukizie said:

NEW STILL AND I NEED SOMETHING TO SLAP PROFESSOR YOO. 

Join me ? Tag me 

May I join you??

Professor YOO!!!Angry Will Ferrell GIF

convo between SJ and JY(sub)  excerpt from ep 14 tonight 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGRDTrmp4iT/?igshid=v9g3mrkc2ps4

• Like 7
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

6) if prof yoon gets outed for plagiarism does it mean that there will be 2 open positions for HH and JK? 

I had a similar idea but might not work out that way. Piano and strings each belong to a  different instrument department :(

• Like 11

@vangsweetie637 Can I just say I love how you use hotel de luna gifs? Hehe

@Melly Trw OKAY I did my detective work for the sequence of the preview so here we go..

It's a bit confusing because it looks like JY is wearing the same clothes (black shirt) when he meets the professor and then the other scene with JK, but I believe that the black shirts are different and these two scenes happen on different days. (I looked carefully at the buttons and it looks like they are different... The buttons look more shiner in the scene with the professor compared to when JY is with JK) :joy:

JY meeting professor is the same night as the ending of episode 13.

For simplicity sake, I'm going to say this is Day 1. Day 1 is the scene with SA watching the traumerei video, JY talking to JK, as well as JK giving SA the CDs. All definitely happen on the same day since JK and SA are wearing the same clothes.

Day 2 is for every other scene in the preview and that obviously all happens on the same day since the clothes is same. As the order, I'm going to guess, JY meets Cha -> JY meeting with sneaky Simon -> JY and SA talking in the practice room? It could also be JY meet with sneaky Simon -> JY meets Cha -> JY and SA talk in practice room..

As for the scene with SA and her sister, maybe that happens the same day SA watches the video? Idk just a guess, but I think that's how it goes... What does everyone else think haha

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, Melly Trw said:

- JY wear the same shirts when he meets with PSJ, then Young In, and last to meet SA later at night ; 

And then this part confuses me

- SA wear the same clothes when (im not sure) she found out the video Traumerei when she sitting alone in the class, and maybe later JK give her all the CD JY has given to her. Idk, but maybe the sequence can be reversed.

IF JK manage to be veryyyy eviiiiillll, it can be that she gave SA that cd so that SA will listen to it, and then JK told her to compare with the video uploaded under the name of Prof Yoo. 

- The clothes JK wearing was the same clothes when she meet JY and JY told her that he hid it from SA bcs he likes her not bcs he still doesnt get over her, and its also the same clothes of JK when she give SA the CD. 

Apparently, it seems like rather than to be mad that Prof Yoo plagiarize his work, his concern is that he doesnt want SA know that he play that piece, bcs it will make her think that he reminded of JK. 

And little we know, that JY really played that Traumerei after he cut loose with JK.

I really want to know about y'all opinion on the sequence of the preview of ep 14. 

I'm a little bit disappointed since the pre-released video is not about the JY and SA scene like we always get before.  

Writer-nim, please, we need a little rainbow after all this heavy rain you make us to watch!

Going out on a limb, but I'm guessing this might possibly be the sequence (but the writer has been throwing curveballs so who knows...):

1)  [scene in lecture hall] SA finds out about the stolen piano recording through the university's music faculty chat room (gossip travels fast as usual). Guessing that she is more worried for JY, rather than getting jealous about the Traumerei connection to JK at this point.

2)  [scene where JK shows the CDs to SA] JK visited the campus to return the birthday present CDs so that JY can use them to prove ownership of the stolen recording, BUT JK bumped into SA first because the writer slips in another bad timing/misunderstanding segment. JK being her delusional self tries to feed SA's insecurities.

3)  [scene between JY and JK in Seoryeong Uni piano rehearsal room] JY tells JK that he doesn't want SA to know about the recording because he likes SA, not because he hasn't gotten over JK. Reality check that JK doesn't ever seem to get??

4)  [scene between JY and SA in the violin rehearsal room] I wonder if SA asks for time out or a break up here. Don't blame her for feeling exhausted by everything that's been happening and JY not opening up to her fully is building a barrier that is starting to feel insurmountable.

Will do a "good, bad, ugly" list tonight after the livestream. Fingers and toes crossed that episode 14 will progress to a happier place where the sun shines after the rain stops.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 3

@Sky8lue The texts are such a nice detail! Thank you for sharing..

In the last scene between JY and SA in the preview, the editing seems a little off though? 

I think Song Ah will confide in her sister about her being tired of everything too..and will later tell JY she wanted to lean on him ? 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a possibility of her confiding in MS too.. 

@Jillia the wardrobe analysis was really interesting.. didn't JY wear black when he confessed to SA ? I'm really hoping this episode breaks the pattern of dreadful Tuesdays.. yesterday's angst was  enough..  praying for some  some ray of hope for our Dimple Couple 

• Like 13

@ferily lol, i have to admit: I love myself a strong gal like Man Wol plus HDL is one of my faves :D btw, why does your name sound so familiar? Have we watched dramas together way before this one? 

:rubchin:

JK purposely gave those cds to SA because she probably wanted to remind her that she been friends with JY for 15 years and has been playing that song for her. I don’t think JK got the point.

:kicks:

we must be prepared for the angst awaiting us tomorrow. I really don’t think we will get any sweet moments although we need it badly.

:headbang:

but writer-nim, do surprise us anyways!! :D

@Jillia good morning! Where it is day for you, it is now night for me ;) 

Edit:

Guys..even though the preview looks optimistic with JY running after SA to stop her from leaving, i have a feeling writer-nim is once going to give the bad guys the last laugh.

I really want these annoying people to get a taste of their bitter medicine but so far, they have been savoring in the sweetness only. it’s frustrating me and as the episodes near the ending, I am becoming more like this:

tenor.gif

Instead of resolving issues, we get a new issue: Professor Yoo’s plagerism. I don’t think it was even necessary to see this addition. Writer-nim better not rush the drama because she ended up giving the villains too much of the upper hands.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, annamchoi said:

convo between SJ and JY(sub)  excerpt from ep 14 tonight 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGRDTrmp4iT/?igshid=v9g3mrkc2ps4

6 hours ago, Melly Trw said:

yes i think you guys are right, JY would not have left the cafe if the issue was just plagiarism (for a video with only 218 likes...), he would have waited for SA first and told her

He didn't want SA to find out. But why? you have a theory. i have a darker one, unfortunately. I hate Träumerei more than than the suitcase btw

it means JK is still scheming (what a coincidence she had to find it online...) which is annoying enough, but it is also a bad message from professor snake to JY

JY was playing Träumerei when he was JK intended husband and she was "cheating" on him with HH 

Now he is SA's intended  "husband" and professor Snakes sent him a Träumerei?

It could well be that professor Snake is playing with JY's mind, he has been doing it for years, and exploiting a rumour about SA to do so

There are hints in the series about issues with SA's reputation.

(1) her family is acting as if she dishonoured them ( they are too miserable considering her achievements makes no sense with the info we are given)

(2) Sung-Jae  hinted she had a bad background. after the rumour.  this also makes no sense. She has a degree from college that is the envy of every high school mum. A good middle class family

(3) professor snake was the first person who told JY to keep his date quiet for the girl's sake. interesting

What is the problem with her reputation? her marks? mmm

Were the rumours about professor Snake being a  "chingu" of hers?

• Like 8

@Jillia no, i am referring to a different dissing. On the phone , after the rumor, JY got told "it's good to mix with people from all backgrounds but keep your date more private"

PS I just realized you might have been referring to the same conversation . you could be right but you are making a lot of assumptions about meaning. i am interpreting the conversation  just more literally.  he didn't tell JY not to play with her because she has no talent, he told JY to keep his date more quiet because of her background. 

• Like 5