[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I get her reasoning in parts but I think I would buy it more if she would say "I wanted to lean on you but you're not even leaning in me in times of conflict..."

But I think that is my issue with Song Ah is she is not thinking of him but herself. In listening to the song lyrics for this show it always tells how steadfast JY is but Song Ah is the one that cannot stand rain or conflict.  I am sad that the only one that she can be mean to and "stand up to" is the one person who is doing any and everything he can for her. Also JK still coming after him is totally different then him going for her. 

Whenever I thought of how much JY has to bear I was afraid of a suicide angle so I was so hopeful that they would not break up. This makes me angry and sad but I am not sad for SA. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 3

As expected the end of this episode  ended on the two of them breaking up :criesariver: and no preview either...

I am so sad and frustrated man, because we ALL know that JY really likes SA and cares for her, but we also know that SA has been going through so much and keeps getting hurt.

The only problem is that SA doesn’t know anything because JY doesn’t TALK to her at all about anything! He keeps it all to himself.. If only JY would open up to SA, then maybe things would work out better..

I gotta say though, I saw SA breaking up with JY coming, ever since episode 12, but I just hoped it wouldn’t happen. It’s so sad because SA told JY she isn’t happy loving him and goes through more of a hard time. JY said to lean on him but I don’t think he realizes that he doesn’t..how do I say it? Isn’t giving the chance for her to do? Like when she wants to, SA just gets disappointed.

All this being said though, I am also worried what’s going to happen with JY now, since SA ended things between them... I felt like SA was definitely a comforter to JY but now that she’s gone..(but I mean if you think about it though, he didn’t really tell her anything either..)

I....don’t know how I’m going to be able to wait for next week

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, rukizie said:

CHAE SONG AH AND PARK JOON YOU BROKE UP AT 11.05 PM KST IN EPISODE 14.

Song Ah is right. If Joon Young only made excuse in Jung Kyung but why he never leaned on her if things getting hard for him ?

He keeps forgetting that she'd rather know the truth and hurt with him rather than be protected from it..

:criesariver:

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

20 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Wait! Got confused!! ANYONE!?

PY recorded JY's playing Tràumerei? Correct? Wrong? Then somebody uploaded it?? Its not PY?? Who SJ?

Prof accidentally recorded JY's playing because his piano has the function of recording and prof was practising right before JY came in he forgot to turn off his recording device. when he found out next morning he sent the file to some PD nim and this PD uploaded without telling prof. Prof called to confront but after he saw the positive comments his own insecurities came up so by the time JY came to him he pretended that it was his. 

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1

I just finished ep 13, and from what i read here, ep 14 is all about our otp being hella miserable? Break up what?? No preview???

that’s it, i’ll cancel ep.14 and watch 3 eps next week instead. need to protect my mood for this week

giphy.gif

• Sad 10

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

What is this? I woke up late to a breakup only??

Aigoo. I thought these two were strong enough together.

Apparently not..Why do I feel thAt JY 's heart still wavers for JK even he has SA now . :(.

Why cant he lean on SA??? Specially when his heart is burden

• Sad 12

I feel SA’s frustration but her insecurities are so deep that it caused her rift between the violin and JY. It’s also JY’s fault for not ever clarifying things with SA until she brings it up. 

at this point, I thought these two will be strong enough but writer nim went with the route of them not being able to endure it together. Shame. 

there was no listening or communication at all.

And the baddies kept getting the last laugh..

:onfirex:

• Like 4
  • Sad 9

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Which is why I don't get why she wouldn't listen to Jung Kyung in that case who told her to think/worry about Joon Young. She gave Song Ah a hint. :(

JK is not helping SA at all

The last moment she reveal JY play Träumerei"
Telling SA how precious that song

Its the last straw of SA trust in JY

I guess its easier for us to forgive JY because we see his part of the story

But SA didnt know anything at all

No wonder she feels JY still didnt get over JK

JY broke all his promises to SA due to JK over & over again

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

2 minutes ago, lovesparklys said:

But I think that is my issue with Song Ah is she is not thinking of him but herself. In listening to the song lyrics for this show it always tells how steadfast JY is but Song Ah is the one that cannot stand rain or conflict.  I am sad that the only one that she can be mean to and "stand up to" is the one person who is doing any and everything he can for her. 

Indeed JY was cutting off Jung Kyung because Song Ah didn’t like him meeting with JK. He did stop accompanying her on the piano and already told her not to show up in front of him again. However, I do wonder if Song Ah has a point that JY hasn’t settled things entirely in his heart about JK. A good example is his idiotic action in accompanying JK to see Professor Song. That was a stupid move on his part. Even if Song Ah hadn’t seen it, JY should realize that by doing that he is also giving JK hope. She can easily misconstrue that as JY still loves her because he stood by her when she was facing the end of a mentor relationship with her professor. Why did he go there with her? Very silly move on his part. Song Ah probably believes that he doesn’t acknowledge what’s in his heart regarding JK.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 2

My heart. I just can't. 

I regretted I jinx I said that i am okay with them having a temporary breakup if thats what it takes for JY to clear his issues. 

IM NOTTTT OKAAAYYYYY 

Andddd, my predict was true. JK was really evil. She intentionally tell SA about that Traumerei. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 5