[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

My Brahms crew, let’s embrace the ending we will get tomorrow for our couple. I believe it will be a happy ending. But I don’t accept staring contest endings. 

like..come on. JY and SA loves each other so much that they deserve more than just staring at each other.

source.gif

then goodnight everyone! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

@vangsweetie637 I do hope that it won't be a staring contest ending, and I think it won't be. We've had a lot of beautiful, sweet scenes, so I hope that the ending is a hugely satisfying and heart-fluttering one! 

@Mai079 yay, thank you for delurking! I have the same sentiments! I too will be waiting for the episode later! Here's to a happy ending! 

• Like 6
  • Love 8

i love how the writer show both characters growths in their own ways and such a natural ways...

i also pray no staring contest happen..infact i hope sa greet jy with smile hug and kiss...

i felt how sa’s family full of love..aside her mothers and sister always critic or think her decision is not the best but look how sad they look when they heard sa said she will quit playing violin..they respect her decision but know she not happy with it

i cant wait to see tonight episode 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Melly Trw said:

Can anyone please translate what's written in the calendar of 11th month, on the SA's bedroom desk. Somebody said that this drama will lead to JY birthday. In that calendar there are 2 special dates, so I'm kinda curious what occasion is that? Thank you so much. 

They're the dates for SA's entrance exam and her graduation recital respectively.

I'm guessing if the time jump will come to 2021 for their graduation, JY's birthday might be early in the year.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

11 minutes ago, Y.Q. said:

They're the dates for SA's entrance exam and her graduation recital respectively.

I'm guessing if the time jump will come to 2021 for their graduation, JY's birthday might be early in the year.

Thank you for your translation on SA's notes on calendar. Here my wishful thinking that JY is a scorpio! lollll

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

Song Ah and Joon Yong I can tell now will stay with me for a while, may be a longer one. It came as a delightful surprise how the story and its telling has somehow moved all of us in many ways and directions.

:fun:

Appreciate your taking time to update us with postings and pics, thank you @cherrhys88 @Sky8lue @trisail @Y.Q. @rafeusjanela @annamchoi @Jillia.

Not sure about Joon Young but Kim Min Jae has a scorpio sun, November 1, if that counts @Melly Trw:) 

Count me in too for re-watch!!! @minsunie @ponderings @cherrhys88 @Jillia

• Love 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

After reading this article (https://www.pianoarticlesweekly.com/moonlight-sonata-meaning-interpretation-guide/) about the interpretation of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, I hope even more that this will be the piece that JY chooses to play for SA at his graduation recital:

"In an article written by Pierre Beaudry entitled The truth about Beethoven’s so-called “Moonlight Sonata,” author suggests that the music expresses the longing of someone who understands their own life’s mission and is willing to pursue it regardless of consequences and circumstances."

And finally could pen my thoughts on the ending scene of episode 15:

Less than 3 hours to episode 16!

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Kim Min Jae Gives Heartfelt Piano Performance In “Do You Like Brahms?”

ee21e565a94d4211b4b7134b60665f98.jpeg?s=

Oct 20, 2020
by L. Kim

SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” has unveiled a touching sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

Spoilers

Previously, Park Joon Young (Kim Min Jae) played a song by Johannes Brahms for Chae Song Ah (Park Eun Bin). This was very meaningful because he never played a Johannes Brahms song before. He stepped out of his comfort zone in order to confess to her and express his desire to be happy with her. Viewers are keen to finding out how Chae Song Ah will react to his confession.

In newly released stills from the drama’s final episode, Park Joon Young puts on another performance for Chae Song Ah at his graduation recital. He plays the piano with a high level of immersion, and his expression is serious and solemn. After the performance, Park Joon Young faces the audience, and he gazes right at someone. Was Chae Song Ah present to hear his piano performance?

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1432677wpp/kim-min-jae-gives-heartfelt-piano-performance-in-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11

Hi all.. I just want to greet you all before the final episode. I've been enjoying reading all of your thoughts on this drama since the beginning. This is the first time I watch an on-going drama and I enjoy it because your comments. Now it's less than 1.5 hours before the final episode. Hope that we will get a satisfying ending..

I want to ask, does SA scar on her neck fade on ep 15? I didn't notice her scar on her graduation recital..

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1