[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali your muscular hubby is the cold on the surface but probably warm inside type character :w00t:...but hey shallow me is pro anyone who gives fan service ....

@lightbringer06 This looks like good fun ...

teaser with subs !!!

A quadrangle romance begins with Jang Nara in Oh My Baby

by tineybeanie

threebabies1.jpg

A new poster and more stills of Jang Nara ’s ( VIP ) new drama Oh My Baby have been revealed. The premise of the drama is that Jang Nara’s character, a childcare magazine editor, wants a baby but her biological clock is ticking. So she decides to forgo marriage and pursue single parenthood. But after she makes that decision, three potential romantic interests appear in her life.

The poster above shows her and the three men in her life, played by Go Joon ( Fiery Priest ), Park Byung-eun ( Kingdom 2 ), and
Jung Geon-joo ( Extraordinary You ). The text above her head reads: “Our relationship… why don’t we take it a little fast?”

more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/a-quadrangle-romance-begins-with-jang-nara-in-oh-my-baby/

Jang Nara Shows Passion + Dedication Behind The Scenes Of New Rom-Com “Oh My Baby”

May 10, 2020
by E. Cha

The producers of tvN’s upcoming drama “Oh My Baby” can’t say enough good things about leading lady Jang Nara!

“Oh My Baby” is a new romantic comedy starring Jang Nara as Jang Ha Ri, a successful career woman who wants to skip marriage and have a child on her own. Jang Ha Ri appears to have it all—looks, personality, talent—but there’s one thing she lacks that she refuses to give up on: having a baby of her own. Just when she finally gives up on love, three men (played by Go Joon, Jung Gun Joo, and Park Byung Eun) unexpectedly walk into her life.

The producers of “Oh My Baby” remarked, “Jang Nara is an actress who prepares extremely meticulously before she arrives on set. Her ability to immerse herself in her acting and her careful analysis of her character are exceptional. As soon as the cameras start rolling on set, it takes just one second for her to lose herself in her role and fully immerse herself in her character’s emotions.”

They added, “We even thought to ourselves, ‘If we didn’t have Jang Nara, who would be able to pull off this character of Jang Ha Ri, who wants to have a child without getting married?'”

Jang-Nara-2.jpgJang-Nara-3.jpgJang-Nara-4.jpg

“Oh My Baby” premieres on May 13 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:53 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Hi chingu , nice to see you here too , glad we gonna meet in another drama , miss our fun day :)

Which guy are you supporting :joy:

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe :lol:

Yeah, I miss those fun times :D

Right now, I think I'm leaning towards the guy friend.. HAHA.. and I think I'm doomed. I like the younger guy but only gonna be the apple of my eyes in this drama :joy:

Jang Nara Sweetly Sings At Her Friend’s Wedding In Upcoming Drama “Oh My Baby”

Jang Nara Sweetly Sings At Her Friend’s Wedding In Upcoming Drama “Oh My Baby”

May 12, 2020
by L. Kim

Jang Nara will captivate viewers with her lovely singing in tvN’s “Oh My Baby”!

“Oh My Baby” is a new romantic comedy starring Jang Nara as Jang Ha Ri, a successful career woman who wants to skip marriage and have a child on her own. Jang Ha Ri appears to have it all — looks, personality, talent — but there’s one thing she lacks that she refuses to give up on: having a baby of her own. Just when she finally gives up on love, three men (played by Go JoonJung Gun Joo, and Park Byung Eun) unexpectedly walk into her life.

On May 13, the drama released new stills of Jang Ha Ri attending a friend’s wedding. Even though it’s not her own wedding, she is as happy as the bride, and her smiling eyes are filled with warmth and sweetness. She gifts her friend with a congratulatory song, and she is all smiles as she sings Hong Jin Young’s “Love Battery.” It is said that the actress actually chose the song herself. Anticipation is high as it has been a while since Jang Nara sang on broadcast.

cr: soompi

Don’t ask me why I’m so excited at a story of a woman looking for a sperm donor .

@lightbringer06 If there’s purely no romance ( which of course will not be the case ) , I think

my ahjumma mind will say go for the younger one - fit & healthy :w00t:

More teasers 

This so cute ...both guys fighting over , I Guess it’s in her imagination or a misunderstanding 

Spoiler

Hello all.

Glad to see some familiar 'names' here and so happy that I will find those funny memes from @Ameera Ali:) I'll give the first episode a go before deciding whether i should just wait until it is ended. 

Haha..if all the actors act very well, i can already smell shipping war from this far away:D Hopefully since it's a comedy it wont be the case. 

Premiere Watch: Oh My Baby

by missvictrix

premwatch_ohmybaby.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Rom-com
Episode count: 16 (70-minute episodes)

Anyone else ready for a new Jang Nara rom-com? She’s back in her home territory with Oh My Baby, starring as a woman with no interest in marriage… but a burning desire to be a mom. So, our eyebrow-raising heroine decides to skip the whole pesky love and marriage thing, and go straight to the baby part. After all, she’s the senior editor of a magazine called “The Baby” (lol), so there’s got to be some pressure on her, right?

It’s not uncommon to meet a heroine like Jang Nara’s character here in dramaland. She’s successful and fulfilled with her family, friends, career, and finances. Everything is peachy except for… romance. Facing 40 and looking back, she wonders if marriage really is her goal after all. What if she really just wants that baby?

However, it’s not that simple. Our heroine finds herself surrounded by some menfolk that complicate her solo mission. We’ve got Go Joon playing a photographer and macho man with a hidden broken heart. Park Byung-eun is a friend, doctor, and single dad who’s in a bit of a codependent relationship with Jang Nara. And the fourth side of our love quadrangle is Jung Geon-joo, the newest employee at our heroine’s company. He’s an earnest, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed youth — can’t blame our heroine for taking him under her wing.

Oh My Baby sounds like a fun story of a heroine who’s willing to do what it takes to live the life she wants without paying much mind to social norms and expectations. Mix that in with an embarrassment of riches (A.K.A. too many romantic prospects closing in all at once), and I think we’ll have a fun tale of love, marriage, and baby carriage.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/premiere-watch-oh-my-baby/

20 hours ago, triplem said:

Don’t ask me why I’m so excited at a story of a woman looking for a sperm donor .

@lightbringer06 If there’s purely no romance ( which of course will not be the case ) , I think

my ahjumma mind will say go for the younger one - fit & healthy :w00t:

Oh, right, didn't think of that. If we're actually talking about just a sperm donor, definitely the younger guy is the best suitable one :joy:

Archived