[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Jang Nara Compares Go Joon, Park Byung Eun, and Jung Gun Joo’s Pros And Cons In New “Oh My Baby” Teaser

Apr 24, 2020
by S. Cho

tvN’s “Oh My Baby” has revealed a new preview!

The drama follows Jang Nara’s character Jang Ha Ri who is a self-confident and career-oriented woman. She decides to have a baby without getting married, but her plans are turned upside down when three new men come into her life.

The clip begins with Jang Nara announcing, “Shall we begin our analysis?”

She starts with the “older man” Han Yi Sang (Go Joon), whom she describes as emotional and reliable. However, he is outwardly dismissive and cold. He tells her, “If you’re lonely, just raise a dog.” She retorts, “A dog? Why don’t you raise a dog?”

Next is her friend Yoon Jae Young (Go Byung Eun), who is an assistant university professor. She begins, “He’s smart and I feel comfortable around him…” but she dismisses him as she says, “He feels like family.”

Lastly, she looks at the “younger man” Choi Kang Eu Ddeum (Jung Gun Joo) and says, “He’s handsome and is organized. However, when will you grow up?”

She gives a hard pass to all three men and shuts her book. The clip pans to the three men suddenly feeling like they’re being watched, only to have it revealed that they’re inside Jang Nara’s notebook.

Watch the full teaser below!

@0ly40, thank you for starting this thread, and thank you to everyone for your contributions here.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:28 PM, larus said:

I was keeping my eyes on this but I have not decided yet. I like Jang Na ra and I like Go Joon since Misty (I am glad that he is having a lead role)

@larus, hi... I echo your sentiments here....

Oh My baby character descriptions by tvNdramaofficial.. Each character has a profile picture! I love Jang Ha Ri's profile picture a lot! ♥♥♥♥ And the three lead men look younger in their profile pictures!

Confirmed premiere on May 13 at 10:50pm KST! 

EWgjXhZVAAAVsPf.jpg

EWgja04UcAIQjY8.jpg

Spoiler

EWgjXhYU4AEEdfy.jpg

EWgjXhZU4AIHyl0.jpg

EWgja06UcAAqYP3.jpg

EWgja05UcAA7HRU.jpg

Jang Nara runs out of time in new Oh My Baby teaser

by tineybeanie

ombebe_jangnara4.jpg

Jang Nara (VIP) panics in the recently released 30-second teaser for tvN’s Oh My Baby. She plays an editor for a childcare magazine who desperately wants a child of her own, but without the marriage part.

more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/jang-nara-runs-out-of-time-in-new-oh-my-baby-teaser/

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397085wpp/watch-jang-nara-go-joon-park-byung-eun-and-jung-gun-joo-playfully-pose-in-oh-my-baby-poster-and-teaser-making-of-video

Watch: Jang Nara, Go Joon, Park Byung Eun, And Jung Gun Joo Playfully Pose In “Oh My Baby” Poster And Teaser Making-Of Video

Apr 27, 2020
by C. Lee

080-D8-AF7-96-DA-4-B55-B013-C4-EA819-C3-

tvN’s upcoming drama “Oh My Baby” has shared a behind-the-scenes video from the cast’s poster and teaser filming!

Oh My Baby” will tell the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), the deputy department head at a parenting magazine who just wants to have a baby, even if that means skipping marriage. The story will involve three men who belatedly catch her eye, amping up the romance in the upcoming drama.

The video first captures the amazement of the crew as Jang Nara, who radiates youthful energy, sits poised in a bathtub filled with toys. She then jokingly motions with her hands that the photo shoot’s concept is bath time.

Later, Jang Nara poses with each male actor. First, she smiles alongside Go Joon, who plays Han Yi Sang, the attentive and reliable man who often comes across as cold. Go Joon gets down on one knee as if he is proposing to Jang Nara in front of the pink backdrop.

Next up is Yoon Jae Young (played by Park Byung Eun), Jang Ha Ri’s friend and single dad. He pretends to examine Jang Nara’s head with a toy stethoscope, and later, the two actors playfully hit each other while sitting side by side.

Lastly, Jung Gun Joo, who plays Choi Kang Eu Tteum, describes himself as young and casual, asking the camera, “Don’t I look like a college student?” The poster captures Jang Nara resting her chin on Jung Gun Joo’s head.

During the filming for the poster that shows all four actors, Jung Gun Joo and Park Byung Eun marvel over Go Joon’s muscular body, pointing out how nice he looks in his shirt. Meanwhile, Park Byung Eun remarks on his mustard-colored sweater and creates a good atmosphere on set with his sense of humor.

Then, the three men pose with dolls and pacifiers, all in a row, as Jang Nara smiles brightly for the camera.

Next, the video reveals behind-the-scenes footage from the teaser filming, showing Go Joon messing around during Jung Gun Joo’s parts. Go Joon’s hyper energy doesn’t subside as he playfully attempts to spell out the initials of “Oh My Baby” with his arms. Jung Gun Joo, who is watching Go Joon’s attempts, suggests that they make hearts with their hands instead as the video transitions into Jang Nara’s individual photo shoot.

Jang Nara, looking mature with bold makeup and a sleek outfit, poses with a pacifier on her finger as if it were a wedding ring, ending the filming session successfully.

Watch the behind-the-scenes video below!

“Oh My Baby” will premiere at 10:50 p.m. KST on May 6 and will be available on Viki. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser!

WATCH NOW

eng sub

Go Joon And Jang Nara Share Fateful Meeting Under The Snow In “Oh My Baby”

Go Joon And Jang Nara Share Fateful Meeting Under The Snow In “Oh My Baby”

Apr 30, 2020
by J. Lim

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh My Baby” has shared new stills and teaser video of Jang Nara and Go Joon.

“Oh My Baby” will tell the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), the deputy department head at a parenting magazine and a workaholic who knows what she wants: to have a baby, even if she has to skip getting married. The story will involve three men belatedly catching her eye just when she gives up on love, and the fast-paced romance that follows.

Jang Nara will take on the role of Jang Ha Ri and Go Joon takes on the role of Han Yi Sang, a photographer who would prefer to be celibate. Jang Nara is a role model with honest and straightforward charms, while Go Joon appears to be cold on the outside but is warm, innocent, and a little clumsy at times.

The new stills and teaser video show Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang meeting under the falling snow. The teaser video shows Jang Ha Ri running up to meet Han Yi Sang as Jang Nara’s narration says, “Like spring sunlight that melts away snow, will I be able to find love?” The stills show them sitting across from each other as they have a serious conversation. Anticipation is rising to see what will happen between the two, who first meet by chance and end up intertwined in each other’s lives.

cr: https://www.soompi.com/article/1397516wpp/go-joon-and-jang-nara-share-fateful-meeting-under-the-snow-in-oh-my-baby

I Love the poster making! Thank you for the eng sub. I think this will be fun! i missed Jang Nara in romantic comedies, so I hope this too won’t disappoint.  Because I’m not too familiar with Go Joon, I watched Fiery Priest ( first for Kim Nam Gil :)) as soon as I heard he’ll be paired with Jang Nara. I find him really manly and his voice sexy...and a good actor too. For Park Byung Eun, I remembered him in “ This is my First Life” and i have only good things to say...I haven’t seen anything of GunJoo so we’ll see. Oh My Baby....Ajah! :heart:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397694wpp/jang-nara-and-park-byung-eun-are-best-friends-in-upcoming-drama-oh-my-baby

Jang Nara And Park Byung Eun Are Best Friends In Upcoming Drama “Oh My Baby”

Apr 30, 2020
by R. Jun

Upcoming tvN drama “Oh My Baby” previewed the close friendship between Jang Nara and Park Byung Eun.

“Oh My Baby” tells the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), the deputy department head at a parenting magazine and a workaholic who knows what she wants: to have a baby, even if she has to skip getting married. The story will involve three men belatedly catching her eye just when she gives up on love, and the fast-paced romance that follows.

Park Byung Eun plays Yoon Jae Young, a single dad and close friend of Jang Ha Ri.

In the new stills, Jang Nara is incredibly mad at Park Byung Eun, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pinning him to the wall by his face with her foot. Park Byung Eun, as if acknowledging his wrongdoing, kneels and lets it happen.

A source from the drama said, “Because of Jang Nara and Park Byung Eun’s expert acting and unpredictable chemistry as best friends, everyone was constantly laughing during filming. You can look forward to Jang Nara and Park Byung Eun in [‘Oh My Baby’], which will bring realistic relatability, laughs, and fresh entertainment.”

“Oh My Baby” premieres May 13 and will be available on Viki.

4C2A45FF-89DC-49B6-9014-15D6312DA6A8.jpg

A0BADD86-AA95-4271-BD68-72231F89AD9D.jpg

B8E9BD2A-F302-4060-AF7C-EF81841D6118.jpg

Source (1)

On 4/29/2020 at 10:20 AM, triplem said:

Lol ...Why am I watching another love triangle or quadrangle :joy:.... think I maybe already on Team Go Joon

My thought exactly. :joy: I will probably root for the "wrong" ship (like always) and end up being disappointed in the end.... :bawling:

The best friend/single dad Park Byung Eun just sounds like the best baby daddy option for Jang Nara. But I might have to join your Team Go Joon with @Ameera Ali to avoid any disappointment.... :joy:

Only 5 more days to go! So excited :love:

Archived