0ly40

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What To Look Forward To Ahead Of Today’s Premiere Of “Oh My Baby”

What To Look Forward To Ahead Of Today’s Premiere Of “Oh My Baby”

May 13, 2020
by L. Kim

tvN’s “Oh My Baby” will be airing its first episode today!

“Oh My Baby” is a new romantic comedy starring Jang Nara as Jang Ha Ri, a successful career woman who wants to skip marriage and have a child on her own. Jang Ha Ri appears to have it all — looks, personality, talent — but there’s one thing she lacks that she refuses to give up on: having a baby of her own. Just when she finally gives up on love, three men (played by Go JoonJung Gun Joo, and Park Byung Eun) unexpectedly walk into her life.

Ahead of the premiere, the drama unveiled key points to look forward to. Check out what to get excited about below!

Jang Nara’s return to the small screen to portray unique romance with three extremely different men

“Oh My Baby” has drawn attention with the spectacular lineup of actors that includes Jang Nara, Go Joon, Jung Gun Joo, and Park Byung Eun. Jang Nara acts as Jang Ha Ri, a candid and confident career women who wants to skip marriage and only have children. Her three candidates for the father of her baby are photographer Han Yi Sang (Go Joon), childhood friend Yoon Jae Young (Park Byung Eun), and younger co-worker Choi Kang Eu Ddeum (Jung Gun Joo). Jang Nara will deliver fresh romance with each of the three different men.

read more: https://www.soompi.com/article/1400005wpp/what-to-look-forward-to-ahead-of-todays-premiere-of-oh-my-baby

Would love to live stream this ...if anyone has links , kindly pm me . Thanks :D

BTS stills posted by TVN

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali 

Go Joon takes us BTS to see the sets.  

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Oh, right, didn't think of that. If we're actually talking about just a sperm donor, definitely the younger guy is the best suitable one :joy:

why would he be most suitable :D

that what I think happened she need matured/frozen  sperm :w00t: 

5ebbda36be471620342200.jpg?download

my oppa who by chance work in extreme low temperatures: 

.. That how I make miracle happen  :D

15893328821589332879.gif

This crazy now we shippping sperm @triplem , @lightbringer06 @partyon :D

@snowlou I hope it’s so good you will join us :)

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

This crazy now we shippping sperm @triplem , @lightbringer06 @partyon :D

It's the first time in k-drama history!!!! :D Go sperm!

giphy.gif

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Are you all onboard? :kiss_wink:

EDIT: @Ameera Ali I really hope btw you aren't implying that the four of us are actually SHIPPING sperm, like through the post office or UPS? 'Cause that would be just wrong on so many  levels.... lol :joy:

Live recaps ( my understanding is limited)

So we have HaRi having a dream - she saw her mum at the hospital nursery holding her bb...but turns out it was a dog...:lol:

She woke from her dream ..she was in  a bus

Goes to see a gynae...tells doctor she wants to be pregnant...doc asked about father..says she just want to have baby...doc was shocked ( this is not common in SK)...

After doc visit...she passes by a guy on the street..dressed smartly...he called out to her..she got excited ...in her mind..sperm donor!!! Turns out he was a flasher :mrgreen::joy:...this drama is hilarious

HaRi goes for a shoot...it was a TV commercial...but the photographer was not good and quit or something...her staff look online for one...incoming @Ameera Ali' s husband...ahahahaah....they stalks his IG ...wahhh romantic scenes of him shooting in the snow...he was like cool and handsome...but the scenes turned funny...ahahahah he was a scaredy cat afraid of all the high risk stuff....

Scene pans to bestie ...he is moving into to new apartment...we see him with his baby...

HaRi at shoot site ..they need to find photographer fast I think

Ha Ri has  a crazy superior or colleague who loves stalking mr photographer's IG , leaving him all sorts of weird comments

4 D handsome hoobae appears...calls out to HR ( or something ) as Aunt..ahahah...she remembered something embarassing the night before where she was embarrased herself singing drunk with him at the karaoke...:lol:. She tried her best not to look at his face...pretend to have stomach ache ...it triggered him further to help her up to the office...he recognised her for sure...he keeps calling her aunt

So some office stuff..HR not happy with some decision one of her managers made...she went to see him...then he decides to talk to the big boss in the room...she barged in and lied down on his couch..lol! She was protesting...her male bosses tried to appease her ( i guess this is how she's going to get her way)...everyone in the office was trying to see what happened...her big boss finally gave into her request.

Mr Photographer and his crazy IG stalker...turns out they are friends I think...both having dinner at a bar ...dunno what they are talking about ...(but think the guy is trying to convince him to take up a job..maybe it is hard to convince celebrity photographer to do these sort of jobs? )

HaRi and her team working overtime ..the ladies take a break and chit chat over snacks...they talk about her love interest and if she had any...oh my she said it's not that she didn't  like anyone but..the guy rejected her...omo..flashback super romantic scene....it was mr photographer :joy:

back to the office girls chatting...looks like HR has given up on finding a husband and all...they all talk about marriages, divorce etc...she was like I am so tired...but something she said surprised them and made them choke on their drinks...

HR went back to her desk...I am not sure but it does seem that she thinks of how everyone seems prejudiced about a woman wanting a baby without marriage..

Anyway mr photographer turns down his friend's offer or something...he walks over to a restaurant...he and the owner knows each other quite well and were talking quite loud...HaRi happened to be there..she saw him and quickly paid her bill without finishing her meal ...ahahaha she was afraid he would see her

He on the other hand was looking at some of her work on the internet on his phone..the adverts she has done

She's at home drinking beer watching romantic movie...he at home watching a horror movie..but he was actually scared and turned it off :joy:

Morning, HaRi heard some noise downstairs  her apartment ....she goes and check...she sees a lot of boxes and so it seem her mum had rented her downstairs to her bestie with the baby...she asked him what are you doing here...he said let's have breakfast..ahahah. She said you better leave ...he refused and sat down cross legged..she's like you have no conscience ..the way they talk they must know each other for  long time...he started to give his sob story..she had no heart to say anything more..she goes to see his daughter...cute little girl..she carries his daughter and is very comfortable with her..lol she almost wanted to bring the kid with her..he was like that is my daughter.

HR calls her mum and asked her why she let the bestie stay there etc...

Bestie is really quite a sloppy person..messy everywhere...

SO she's at work...it was a commercial..aahahah she had to be the pregnant woman for the photo shoot...her colleague had so much fun teasing her.. during the break..she kept looking at her "pregnant belly" ...she really wants to be a mum..didn't even want her colleague to remove the belly...omg..she even went shopping with it ...oh they are actually doing photo shoots looking for baby items to take photo of...

ooo mr photographer is in the vicinity

flashback :

to how her colleague who was also the friend of mr photographer tried to introduce him to her. Wahhs...she was already dreaming of marrying him in a year...she was not even officially introduced to him yet...the friend was trying to tell him about her - how she'd make a good wife or something..he says he's not even interested in marriage...

So she went to the toilet and check her make up..she had opportunity to meet him alone..some introductory stuff...ahahah she remembered some tips her colleague told her about checking him out..she went and touched his hands to check his muscles ...anyway long story short..after some chat about how she wanted babies and all...he told her if so lonely better have a dog :joy:

Present timeline...she and her colleagues still at shopping centre looking at baby stuff for their shoot and she still wearing her bb belly...guess who walks in slow mo??? Yes from afar to her horror she sees mr photographer walking to her direction...her friends abandon her...

she remembers how he dissed her about getting a dog long time ago...she decided to expose her pregnant belly even more..she was going to say hi and he just passed her by without acknowledging her...she was so embarrased and ran...

She suddenly had stomach ache and went to the rest room area...people thought she was going to give birth...omg...all the women there a make a big fuss..say they have to get her to the hospital ..I am dying laughing...they drag her with them...and stop mr photographer....they call him ahjusssi ( he protested) ..please don't block her ...

Then they were actually all at the parking lot..seeing how chaotic the women were.. he stepped in and carried her  ( oh god @Ameera Ali  I am dying of laughter here) ..he put her in the car and rushed her to the hospital...she was actually having a bad stomach ache but was trying to stop him...he ignored her and carried her into the emergency room...ahahahah

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

4 D handsome hoobae appears...calls out to HR ( or something ) as Aunt..ahahah...she remembered something embarassing the night before where she was embarrased herself singing drunk with him at the karaoke...:lol:. She tried her best not to look at his face...pretend to have stomach ache ...it triggered him further to help her up to the office...he recognised her for sure...he keeps calling her aunt

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think she had period cramps...and then he blasted out to everyone, in the elevator

The first episode was wild...I have never laughed so much for a first episode

She refused to let anyone open her clothes to check her tummy...the doc tried to hear for heartbeat of the baby through her clothes...but she made a dash for it...he chased her...she fainted and woke up in the hospital bed..he was not there

Scene pans to bestie with his daugter

So anyway HR is now with the gynae...she explained to her some problems and I think was telling her about the chances of getting pregnant.( which was quite low)..hmm does she need some sort of surgery...she was really quite sad and in tears

She discharges..she walks out of the hospital...her colleague says where are you? She was like I dunno ...she was upset I think from what the gynae told her

Bestie went to look for some stuff ..he needed something ...he opened her drawer - I think she had kept all the gifts (with cards) he had given her ( I am guessing) over the years...

HR comes to grips with her very low chances of not getting preggers or something..she think of how her dream has always to be a mum...she was quite loss...then mr photographer had come to check on her asked her what's wrong and why she's like at a loss...looking around ..she asked him if he would marry her ?

-end of eps_

9 minutes ago, 황후마마 said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think she had period cramps...and then he blasted out to everyone, in the elevator

Whatt??! 황후마마 you've watched it live? Can't find any live streams so here I am spoiling myself too much. I can't help it!! Arrgh! I wanna watch it so bad. :bawling:

22 minutes ago, 황후마마 said:

It was so good...ahah ok it was cramps.. can't wait to watch with subs... do you know why she was so upset at the end? She can't get preggers or something right? Or chances are super low?

This scene was hilarious

While it is early days...this episode had them setting the love line between her and Go Joon's Mr Photographer. I think we will see more of bestie later...but mr photographer looks good..yeah call me shallow :P:lol:

Preview

Spoiler

Archived