[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

@LeftCoastOppa I am in for SJ and TI lawyer friend pairig. Since SJ is prone to messing things up TI lawyer will do good cleanup for her .Plus he is good in drinking  others coffee, so like SJ! But please don't fix HM with anyone ,I don't like her. Yes I agree HJ H 'Calm cool collected act 'is annoying ;). Well as I already said in my  last post , he is a good guy still I don't like him ,why I explained ! 

@gutibear yes it is weird to Like MH !  She roars so loud ! Man I get high heartbeat when she is on screen. I would never let such woman enter my house and always  maintain 10 meter distance in public whatever Armani she wears or whosoever class she has. I want to live long ! Now I fathom why Chairman Han needed heart transplant !  He will need yet  again if she continues to be his wife. I want her to bite the dust again and again so that she can talk normal at least . 

@maribella I like your ending scenario.But then I want to add something ,this scenario must come in episode 110 and in next 10 episodes i want ED to upgrade TI from Ajushi to Oppa category . HJ H gets a new apprentice girl who gives him hard time to train but he slowly falls for her coz ED friend zoned him . In end I want TI smile at ED again and ED blushes opening her fish mouth :wub: just like in this GiF my favourite so far.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293fc33ff1bec1f1e6b1

PS Ah ! I love that smile of My Ajushi TI and that fish mouth of cute meatball ED. 

If these two remain platonic in next 20 episodes i will give up on this drama . I am here to see sparks fly between them .Have waited enough for around 38 and all I got was a tight hug between them . The hug that shocked TI and made ED shudder . Well I want same out of blue outburst from ED again . This time it must be a kiss .

Go bold , my lady . You are already wearing armour now ! 

Scenario : SJ  ED  had a show down. SJ challenges that TI just helps ED out of pity and would never accept her as woman coz she has no class . ED accepts the challenge and says we will see when time comes . One fine day ,in public cafe ,with SJ round the corner, in a simple conversation ED asks TI that he won't be angry ,if she does something strange .TI out of noble idiocity says he can never be angry at her and gets busy on phone . And bang ED rummages a hard , passionate  kiss on his lips .TI is too shocked and petrified to move or react. He stares at ED and then sees SJ on side corner .It was all to show off SJ ! TI already said he won't ever be angry at her, still he had no idea what was it all about. 

Edited by shana0127
PS. Added ...Gutter Mind
  • Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3

I really liked the quietness of ji hoon's confession and that it didn't have any fanfare. there was no night walk among the cherry blossom trees. no dinner or a fancy ring. instead, he simply said "I want to be family with you and eun chan" and then spelled it out that he likes her. it was interesting that rather than him chasing her, she was the one who invited him for dinner. rather than big dramatic jealous outbursts like usual cling second leads, ji hoon just quietly withdraws into a shell when they are not surrounded by other people and it bothers her. she doesn't want him to misunderstand her and tae in. interesting no?

AARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! :rage:  That's the problem - He's making me like him - ..... I will not ship him with ED .... Nope ... no .... no ..... NO! :joy:

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@LeftCoastOppa ~ am with @maribella; ji hoon and that jail mate girl HM is a terrible pairing idea. dont' worry ji hoon will not end up with alone. they usually will have some ending scene where he is on a hot date with some random girl. :D poor fella deserves more!

No! Sorry! A hot blind date at the end is cheating!  Even Danny was taking pictures with Seras family at the end of Gracious Revenge .... if HJH is only on a blind date .... loser ..... unless its a date with HM :wub: .... come on guys work with me on this :lol:

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

and @gutibear ~ you are not alone in liking myung hee; despite her arrogant bossiness, she remains classy and such a force to watch. even crocodile jun hyuk cannot outright manipulate her. quivering di shum is just annoying.

Agreed - when this show started I was having difficulty taking her seriously due to her goofy role in APITS - Shes snuffed that issue right out - Love her as the rampaging would-be-Matriarch  .... and shes the 2nd best dressed behind only her daughter :lol:

Lots of Love for Kim Na-Woon :wub:

LCO

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

AARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! :rage:  That's the problem - He's making me like him - ..... I will not ship him with ED .... Nope ... no .... no ..... NO! :joy:

I'm with you, i refuseeee to ship HJH with ED.....!!! Hence, i just FFwrd any scenes of HJH-ED-EC, if i don't see him, I ain't gonna start  liking him....  C'mon, ED friend zone him already...!!! TI is free now.... !!! 

Oh, i know, maybe the k-writer will bring back HJH ex-gf/ one night stand her had that resulted in him having a son name EC...!!! I really think its his son, why else they put so much scenes of him with EC..... So, HJH will be pair with his 8 years ago ex.... LOL... 

And if by any chance that i am wrong, i'll settle it being Jun Hyuk son with one of his mistresses before HW was two timing TI with Jun Hyuk... So, like it or not , HW will need to raise her husbands b*stard as a punishment for aborting TI's unborn baby...

I think the person in charge of ED's wardrobe really hate the actress playing ED.... Really awful dressing....!!

• Like 6

@Lmangla I am enjoying my 10% probability of my ship sailing. ED-TI ship won't go anywhere soon. The circumstances are too unfavorable. IF ED-TI ship sailed now, it would only give ED more trouble, and TI won't let that happen, right? I am against HJH-HM pairing, because 1) I am on ED-HJH ship and 2) I don't like HM <_<

@shana0127 this is not the first time I had a soft spot for the villain lol. :lol:

@LeftCoastOppa @Saja La it's not too late to change ship. we are more than happy to welcome you on board :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, gutibear said:

@Lmangla I am enjoying my 10% probability of my ship sailing. ED-TI ship won't go anywhere soon. The circumstances are too unfavorable. IF ED-TI ship sailed now, it would only give ED more trouble, and TI won't let that happen, right? I am against HJH-HM pairing, because 1) I am on ED-HJH ship and 2) I don't like HM <_<

@shana0127 this is not the first time I had a soft spot for the villain lol. :lol:

@LeftCoastOppa @Saja La it's not too late to change ship. we are more than happy to welcome you on board :D

@gutibear thank for the offer to change ships :lol: It pains me to admit this but things are actually looking better for HJH than I would've hoped but I just can't give up hope on robot boy getting his emotion chip turned on by ED :wub:   HJH has grown on me enough that while I dont want him with ED, I also wont condemn him to the hell of blind dating - he should be hooked up with someone who appreciates his peculiar charms  ... who knows ... maybe theres a female character yet to be seen that you guys will like :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I liked MH in the beginning because she was unswerving in the support of her husband's company, rejecting even her own brother.  Now it seems that she was doing it due to greed and not due to any sense of loyalty. More than disliking greedy people, I dislike bullies. Down-talking DS and outrightly telling DS she is low class does not make herself classy. In fact, that is ill-mannered. 
I can't stand bullies that I stopped watching BOF after the first episode. 

• Like 7

@gutibearI think  she knew that HJH is Dim Sum's son. In the preview, she mentioned 2 sons so TI's father will know it too.

I can hardly wait for the subs. HW's mum was going ballistic over the sonogram.  Surely she knew her daughter had an abortion?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This drama is too black and white. I expect ED to be hurt again soon... but I hope not. Someone needs to get on her side ASAP, and NOT TI or HJH. She's in a den of bloodthirsty lions.

I wonder if there are any other daily dramas airing at the moment? Revenge-themed ones with actual revenge?

• Like 4

I think HJH/ED are going to get married. I don't know why but I got a feeling. I mean he declared he likes her and wants to be a family with EC and her. She didn't reject/shutdown or friend zone him.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

HJH becomes the annoying brat again..... 

In the preview, he now resorting to crying to getting his way...? That fellow is still wet behind his ears i tell you.. ! And isn't he 27 right now? And he is crying coz some chick hasn't given and answer to his love confession? Seriously? ... He confess and now demand HOW LONG he needs to WAIT...??? WTH..? Get the hint buddy, you were never was a priority of any sort in ED's life, TI was her concern even thou it was a secret that concerns you... So, HJH,  when a girl don't give you the answer, its 99% a NO answer.... ED never once did she sees him more than a little brother/ friend. Now HJH looks more like EC's friend than ED's lately.... 

Ok, i got all that out of my system... i'm all good now... :D

ED, stay tough, that annoying brat will get a family (his bio mom) so u are not obligate to accept his i-want-a-family-crap.... 

@gutibear chingu, no thanks, ain't gonna join your ship, i STILL can't stand HJH...

By the way, has TI's family forgave ED? She has been at TI's house with his parents more often lately... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Some development on the DS-HJH front. TI's father and Chairman got together and   the big secret is outted. The preview showed him hugging DS and I think she was asked to work it out with HJH. MH in the preview seemed to warn the Chairman, ED said 'it's now her turn, and CJH & family were digging in preparing to be attacked. Goody goody, finally revenge time. 

SJ went berserk at TI's office  while he looked perplexed.

Sadly, there was no mention of a child born of HW.  Now I wonder if CJH was just bluffing to keep ED under control?

• Like 6

well, this drama does not like to linger in secrets. everything starts tumbling out rather quickly.

my favourite scenes this episode went to the abba dance of hospital chairman wife. she was so hilarious in her delight and little dance.

Spoiler

tenor.gif

she seemed so disappointed chicken lady didn't want to join her and do a little hoopa as well. LOL. ah, but one should be careful while gloating in others delight. she is going to be doing some sad angry dance when she finds out there is no baby with hye won. what's a good sad abba song? ^_^

was laughing at goldfish hospital chairman. he looks like a school boy being reprimanded by the teacher except he is the father and jun hyuk is the son. LOL. his face when robot declares war was hilarious. jun hyuk though he had won this round with the wedding called off and robot just throws another smackdown. ouch! :lol:

On 5/22/2020 at 4:59 PM, gutibear said:

ckckck SJ, I am so disappointed. This is not how you treat your ex-fiance's parents. It was TI who canceled the wedding, not his parents.

actually can understand her reaction because tae in is not talking to her. she is actually in love with him that even lady macbeth got a shock. and we got a reveal of her background -- her father physically hit her and they both endured it. somehow, myung hee married up to the chairman and they focused on being in his good books. so her wanting to have freedom and security and seeing tae in as the means has lots of emotional heart for her. she knows his parents were never in favour of the match and they kept dragging their feet. so she has enough intuition to know that they are the reason he is calling it off.

23 hours ago, youngae said:

I think HJH/ED are going to get married. I don't know why but I got a feeling. I mean he declared he likes her and wants to be a family with EC and her. She didn't reject/shutdown or friend zone him.  

thats what it looks like it is leaning towards. she tells hye won that if robot can't do it, then she is going to stir the pot and create fire. it really sounded like she is not going to sit around and wait for robot to figure out what to do and instead will move on her own. so ji hoon seems a likely target since he has already declared his feelings for her. so will we now get round 2 of break the wedding multi-player strategy game? :D

@maribella ~ liked that kang il seob figured out quickly the reason behind tae in calling off the wedding. hopefully, we are going to see less of di shum quivering endlessly. am guessing that this birth secret behind ji hoon will also be revealed soon to lady macbeth and seo ju which means that eun dong's job as secret keeper will be less hard on her. there is going to be less assumption that she is having an affair with tae in.

@gutibear ~ maybe we can cautiously increase the probability for our ship? but not too much so we crash and burn. how about from 10% to 11%? ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

On 5/22/2020 at 9:08 PM, Saja La said:

HJH becomes the annoying brat again..... 

In the preview, he now resorting to crying to getting his way...? That fellow is still wet behind his ears i tell you.. ! And isn't he 27 right now? And he is crying coz some chick hasn't given and answer to his love confession? Seriously? ... He confess and now demand HOW LONG he needs to WAIT...??? WTH..? Get the hint buddy, you were never was a priority of any sort in ED's life, TI was her concern even thou it was a secret that concerns you... So, HJH,  when a girl don't give you the answer, its 99% a NO answer.... ED never once did she sees him more than a little brother/ friend. Now HJH looks more like EC's friend than ED's lately.... 

Ok, i got all that out of my system... i'm all good now... :D

ED, stay tough, that annoying brat will get a family (his bio mom) so u are not obligate to accept his i-want-a-family-crap....

@gutibear

I totally agree with you. HJ H is annoying, very annoying.

I hope ED keeps sane mind and never decides to use HJ H , who is all dancing  to be used , saying marry me ,use me and my name , I will protect you, I have waited for you for so many years, blah blah! Scariest part is that I have seen such scenario in a kdama .I f such scenario ever happens, I will sadly say farewell to this drama forum :tears: and Hjh-E D shippers can do Hululu dance here :w00t:.

CJH that cobra ,I hate him yes , still he will be the only one who will make my TI ED ship sail. He will never want ED or TI as Han ,coz they will open his secrets sooner or later and challenge his authority :D.

SJ girl please start your revenge on ED ,even though misinformed ,I still want you to carry on your theatrics . B)

Chances of EC being TI-HW kid is impossible now. Still i don't want it to be of HJH, anyways I don't really care now.

• Like 3

Can we just stop putting down HJH? Sure he may get annoying but give him a chance. He does have some good qualities. He has been mentally stunted by his family. Heartless/opportunitist stepmother and stepsister in training. Indifferent father( He may seem like a caring father but he witnessed how MH treated HJH and did nothing so he is messy too). I like him better then the main lead aka wooden face. HJH at least emotes. TI only has two faces so far brooding and man cry. HJH actually gets ED to feel something other than revenge. He just needs some help. 

• Like 1

Ok everyone, just ignore postings that you don't like or don't agree. There are those little buttons in the right that you can use, whether it's for HJH or against him.

This is not a debate session. Please don't change the fun we are having.

Who is moderating this forum? @Jillia ?

I wanted to join in the forum on 'Once again', looks like an enjoyable show. But a couple of them had started  ' I disagree, your opinion etc...'  
Now it's some darn debate instead of fun reads.

@Lmangla I feel sorry for TI's dad. He had no idea what was going on with his wife. In real life, hiding such info from the spouse was one thing, but when both the ex husband the bio son were right in front him, he was still kept in the dark? 

Edit: SJ has admitted she loves TI, HJH has confessed to ED, I think there are going to be broken hearts soon, some will be ours :cry:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

40 minutes ago, Saja La said:

You might not agree, but i like it this way as we are interacting instead of just pressing like/thanks button... 

Now you even calling @ jillia on us?

Hope you won't put a dampener with restrictions...

I am breaking my own advice on ignoring what I don't like by answering you just this once. 
These forums always have Ts and Cs at the beginning posted by the moderator. I am not ' calling' on @Jillia which I am not going to guess what you are implying. This forum does not seem to have it. The conditions have always said say your opinion, some people may not like or want to know of what you think of their opinions.

In this case I am 'calling' @Jillia or @triplem whomever it may to explain what the terms mean.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1