[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

1 hour ago, gutibear said:

thanksss!! in min 0:15, my OTP is holding hands.. woohoooo :love:

We are such optimists, but the leads are TI and ED..... dare we hope? :unsure:

PS: I am assuming it's HJH-ED? I didn't catch that part.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Stage is set for next big drama .

The most awaited wedding:  TI-SJ marriage !!!!

Who can break it? Kobra 

Whom will  he use ? ED

How will he break it ? @Saja La @UnniSarah pls throw some light

Are we getting any couple chemistry ? No No No-_-

I was thinking of it doing this the American way. Imagine Tae In standing at the altar and miserable. SJ walking towards him and turns to her left and sees her adopted father not there then she looks to her mother and her mom shrugs her shoulder. Lol SJ keeps walking to the altar. SJ smiles to TI and tell him to smile. TI tries to smile and then he sees something at the corner of his left eye and turns to see who it was. Then SJ turns to see Cha Eun Dong walking down the Isle looking sexy and tempting. While Cha Eun Dong is walking down the isle ready to break up a wedding while her heart I beating like crazy giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294ea5f89c1bca296658

She is determined to stop this wedding and BOTH SJ AND TI ARE SHOCKED. Lol lol  then everyone in the hall finally see Cha Eun Dong. They too are shocked but HJH stands up and wants to say something but it doesn’t come out. lol lol 

Would you like to k ow the rest guys @maribella @shana0127 @Saja La 

Korean version  TI ans ED get drunk together and do the deed. Guess who had them followed and take the incriminating photos of them in bed and the make out session or it can be staged. Lol lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

We are such optimists, but the leads are TI and ED..... dare we hope? :unsure:

PS: I am assuming it's HJH-ED? I didn't catch that part.

Hope for the best (HJH-ED), prepare for the worst ^_^

PS: Yes, it's HJH-ED and it's a super fast short clip in the preview. 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

While Cha Eun Dong is walking down the isle ready to break up a wedding while her heart I beating like crazy

She is determined to stop this wedding and BOTH SJ AND TI ARE SHOCKED. Lol lol  then everyone in the hall finally see Cha Eun Dong. They too are shocked but HJH stands

I have never liked the dramatic 'at the altar' shenanigans, except for exposing perfidious partners, but please continue. Also describe ED's sexy look, she is so ho hum, I cannot imagine it. :lol: 
I ffwd talks or scenes of sex-under-the influence. It's too tacky, but for many people it must be something because there was a show called secret love or some sort based on a couple's drunken act in a car :flushed:. It was one of the top shows that year. I could not go beyond ep 1.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Saja La Chingu MH and Charinan Han’s marriage is already over. Even though MH wasn’t on on it her brother tried to kill HJH??? They left the boy for dead once HJH went missing. We already know MH will find out about this and she will scheme to keep from letting anyone know about this incident. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293fc33ff1bec1f1e6b1

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b01bcd70d662699ba2

I have chosen two outfits for ED to wear that day.  Flashback ED pleads to Chairman Han to stop the wedding because  this will only hurt HJH later one but Chairman Han is desperate, he need TI to become his son.  Then back to ED walking down Isle strutting toward TI. She turns to TI and tells him don’t marry her or else??? The. She slowly moves torwards him ( Flashbac to her coming for a hug, and says Don’t you ever abandoned me again) he he he he he . But this time , he stops her and asks her. . 

TI : DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

ED: You have given me no choice. Choose Now 

TI: I can’t stop and you know why

Camera Zooom it to HW. She is so mad, Furious even ,Joonhyuuis enjoying the show until he notices his wife hand is clenched. He isn’t happy at all. 
Then TI grabs ED hand and they go somewhere and talk in private. 
or 

TI : DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

ED: You have given me no choice. Choose Now 

TI: I can’t stop and you know why

Then she grabs him and kiss him in front of everyone. Everyone in the room is shocked and whispering, meanwhile SJ is doing her best not to flip out. Then ED step back but then

TI : Says that wasn’t a kiss 

Then he pulls her to him and kisses her the right way and as he kisses her  her foot lifts up :wub::wub:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293fc33ff1bec1f1e6b1

@chococarmela @Saja La @maribella  You guys can continue if you want to

I will come back later with a lot more way to STOP THE WEDDING . Anyone can chip in if they have a better idea . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Episode 37 -

Okay my subs cannot be correct - 2 different sites translate that opening TI-ED discussion and say in part that EDs dad took HJH away from TIs mom .... :blink:  -  I know EDs dad ended up with HJH but he didn't take HJH away from TIs mom.

MH is still scary - The pink suit menace was on a roll at the start - loved how she just shut down CJH and had hospital chairman shaking like TIs mom. :lol:

Hospital Chairman drama - I still don't get this - No one is threatening him, no one is claiming they saw him with young HJH, why is this guy freaking out?  Stay quiet, play dumb, and no one is the wiser.

MH is still scary: Part II - Harpie and Klutz get a dose of the pink suit menace - even MH can't believe how dumb these 2 are

TI & ED Lake discussion - ED  "... you can't still get married..."   TI (insert noble idiocy)  "... I don't care if I suffer..."   ED (thinking to herself) "... sure thing robot, having SJ throw you down on the bed repeatedly....I'll bet you'd suffer..."   .... but HJH is here now, so lets change topics ....

HJH, the voice of reason -  everyone else at the lake is strung out, here comes HJH - calm, cool, collected - HJH starts asking questions calmly ... okay HJH those are fair questions .... HJH starts making calm observations .... okay HJH those are fair observations to make .... TI is starting to freak out but HJH remains calm .... DAMNIT HJH you're making me root for you! You go boy! Bring it all home now, and tell'em you already figured out the truth.......... what?:blink:  ...... HJH is so disappointing

SJ gets a fashion penalty for wearing a pale green cellophane bag as an outfit

ED denies the slap counter his due - disarms SJ with an impressive use of logic -  " ... what are you talking about? there's no way TI and me could possibly fit in that pup-tent..." :lol:

Chairman Han gets dumb - Yeah sure, I'll just leave my phone here next to my already suspicious (and scary too) wife

How about that street walker outfit Klutz was sporting?

SJ maybe going psycho but she certainly has HJHs number when it comes to ED ... sadly it even made HJH pause and think about it ... yeah I guess this does help me :lol:

Lawyer friends - drinking CJHs coffee and pouring the remainder out right in front of him, in his own office, is always gonna make me smile :lol:

I was gonna forgive SJ for the pale green Cellophane disaster, when she showed up in that nice beige dress, but then she changed to that checkered nightmare so that makes 2 fashion penalties - MH was looking less scary in that ratty jacket.

Do you guys realize that this entire drama is perpetuated solely because TI will not round everyone up and tell the truth? Get everyone together in a big conference room and we could be done in 50 episodes - :rolleyes:

The Wedding - Okay because you guys asked for it ...

The magic day arrives, a small army of attendants are doting on SJ and her full length gown of lace and style. SJ looks around in annoyance, she knows ED is somewhere nearby -

MH is looking sharp in a very fashionable Mother-of-the-Bride business suit - she is busy threatening the lives of staffers if TI escapes the ceremony without marrying her daughter - she also knows ED is somewhere nearby -

TIs Mom & Dad are crying in a corner - they know ED is somewhere nearby -

TI stands in front of a full length mirror and is putting the finishing touches on his classic/new age fusion tux - his lawyer friend stands beside him and offering counsel that he has already arranged 3 different legal remedies to annul his pending marriage

A sullen HJH enters the room, and tells TI that should he change his mind at the last minute, Chairman Han is already waiting outside in a souped up Ford Shelby Mustang with fake license plates, and the engine is already running - he can have him at the airport and on a plane before the church music stops ... BTW have you seen ED? HJH asks.  HJH leaves quietly along with the lawyer.

As TI returns his gaze back to the mirror and adjusts his bowtie, the door behind him opens quietly ...

A sensuously figured woman dressed in a VERY short black lace dress approaches slowly from behind. The strapless dress hugs her figure tightly while accentuating her bare shoulders. A stylish black hairpiece holds the womans hair tightly in bun while providing an anchor point for the thin black lace veil that conceals her face, she walks slowly forward with both purpose and assuredness in black 4 inch stiletto heels - the black lace anklets match her short cropped black lace gloves perfectly

As an oblivious TI attempts to perfect his bowtie, a womans arms encircle him at the waist, and quietly she whispers .... allow me to help ...

ED: ... You're not getting married today ...

TI: ... I'm not getting married today...

ED: ....and you know why...

TI: ... yes I know why...

ED: ... we should leave...now....

TI: ... yes, we should ....

ED: ... we could be at the lake by sunset...

TI :... yes, I think we could...

ED: ... you should know something... I lied to SJ ...

TI:...what did you lie to SJ about...

ED:... I really think we could both fit in that pup-tent ...

TI: ...(no reaction)...

ED: ... you know you should really try smiling more often ...

TI: ... you should go, I'm going to be late for my wedding ...

Sorry Guys - I was having too much fun! :lol:  ... and as before, I don't think theres a drunken version where this works ... sorry again!

:blush:

LCO

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@LeftCoastOppa :joy::joy::joy: that is so funny. Is there no hope for the robot? 

Thank you for describing ED's looks, short black dress at a wedding will attract looks.

@UnniSarah those are classy dresses but SJ would look better in them. She is thin and tall.

Having 3 women being 'sweet' on him is not what I expected. There are still CJK and HM who are immune to his charms. Maybe TI's lawyer friend will hook up with HM? She would need a lawyer.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Hello Everyone I have thought of another scenario that would be great and will not humiliate SJ. Let me know what you think chingu's  I love your scenario @LeftCoastOppa I was laughing the whole time. That would have been awesome. 

This scene will happen after chapter 38 

Joonhyuk, nows suspect his father and will start digging about what happen the time HJH ran away. He will send his assitant away to investigate. JH's sister is sitting in the fashion office trying to control everyone there because she wants to get rid of ED. After watching Joonhyuk bullying TI's family, ED will take it upon herself to save TI from having to follow JH's instruction. 

So Cha Eun Dong have lunch with Chairman Han and try to see if he really wants to help her 

Chairman Han : What did you want to talk about?

Cha Eun Dong : Do you really want to know what happen Seven years ago?

Chairman Han : YEs 

Cha Eun Dong : What if it is something that will harm you? Will you really do my father Justice?

Chairman Han : Yes

Cha Eun Dong : Even if it is something illegal?

Chairman Han :  I have to do the right thing. 

Cha Eun Dong :  Thhen it would be best if everyone involved should be there when i tell it all.

Chairman Han :  Okay I will set a meeting at house , to make sure w

Cha Eun Dong 감사합니다 gamsahabnida 

Chairman Han round up Choi Young-Kook, Kang Il-Sub, Yeon Du-Sim, Choi Myeong-Hee, Oh Hye-Won, Choi Joon-Hyuk, Choi Joon-Kyeong, Min Joo-Ran and Kang Tae In. Telling them to report to his house , he has something big to tell them.  

he he he he he

Each party arrive at the house one by one..... hmmmm .....

Let me know if you want more lol lol  @Lmangla @maribella @LeftCoastOppa @chococarmela @gutibear @Saja La

• Like 4

After finally finishing watching episode 37, I have come to the conclusion that I pity Tae In so much more . Sure he had a mother who raised him, loved him but now He is going to start distancing himself from her because HJH. I believe his mom will reveal who she is and why she doesn’t want him to hate TI. TI and his father are her saviors. They are the ones who helped her live again and then love again. 
Tae In is right Once HJH finds he will hate Tae In even more. He will also hate Chairman Han. He can go two directions 1. He may even turned to side with Joonhyuk until he realizes his mistake and loses the company. That is one of the reason I haven’t completely bonded with HJH from the beginning. He is jealous of TI when he himself has been acting out his whole life. We all know before he started to change his life, he never shown any interest in the company. His Father has already requested TI to look out for HJH’w interests in the company. 
2. he could completely hate the chairman and leave everything behind by giving up the company itself . He will get to know his mom and he will still be a bit jealous of TI. 
By then TI will make himself scarce in front of his stepmom. She will noticed this but can’t say anything because of HJH. HJH will be happy but he won’t be able to see his mom’s pain. Her husband may also distance himself from her too which will hurt her also. She does love her family? They are family she doesn’t want to lose but as HJH’w mom will have to come first. He already told her NOW SHE WILL HAVE TO LIVE FOR HJH. This is what she was scared of by not revealing she found her son. 

Hmmmm continuing my story heheheh 

As soon as all the people Cha Eun Dong wanted at this confession. They all think this meeting is about the upcoming wedding. Chairman comes out of his study and see that everyone is here. 
Then the doorbell ring. Ahjumma go let the person in. HJH is so happy to see her. 

TI looking shocked, DUm Sim is shockes Kang II Sub is shocked. JoonHyuk is smiling because he thinks finally they are going to stop the weddig. LOL LOL LOL 

Cha Eun Don:  Hello 

Chairman Han : Ready 

Cha Eun Don: YEs I am 

Now Joonhyuk is like  WHAT???? HW  is like OMG

Then Miss Choi and Madam CHoi start acting up, start yelling at her and than

Chairman Han : SHUT IT!!! 

Mi Yoo Ran is completely shocked now. She is HOW ARE HE YELL AT HER

Mis CHoi , OM MY GOD!!! covering her mouth

Joonhyuk looks CHairman Han like he wants to kill him. 

Chairman Han than turns to Cha Eun Dong . Tell me what happened seven years ago. 

THen JoonHyuk , OH Hye Won,  Chaiman Choi, MH, screams HuiJang-Nim.

Then Cha Eun Dong walks to HuiJang-Nim and then she get's down on her knees  “ DRUM ROLL PLEASE giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2926faccca653ee906e0

She ask him to get Justice for her Dad Cha  Mong Jong. She starts off telling how she was bullies by Miss CHoi and that is how her dad lost his job because she pretended to be injured. 

Miss Choi and Mi Joo-Ran simultaneously that isn't true. 

Tae In Tae In respond  I have Cctv of that incident saved 

Then both of them looked shocked with their mouth open. 

Chairman Han look at them with disgust. 

Will continue later... Will watch episode 38 and then continue with this story

If you love it let me know. 

@gutibear  If  SJ and TI get's married, then you shipping couple will sail.  I doubt they will get married because IF TI becomes Chairman Han's SIL  the WIll will change and none of them will know about it.   Right about now, CHairman Han seems to be very suspicious of the whole Choi family. He is dying to know what happened 7 years ago

@Lmangla  @chococarmela  @Saja La @maribella @LeftCoastOppa

• Like 4

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I doubt they will get married

Unfortunately, and it's so hard for me to say this, but I also think that they would not marry.

But, in the meanwhile.. look how happy my OTP is. I bet TI has never made ED smiles like this. Good job HJH!!!

I need sub arghh... 

• Like 2