[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

does no one in this drama lock their drama while having an important conversation? it was both hilarious and creepy to see hye won stand behind door. wonder if the actors don't start laughing because they have the most strangest expressions in those kind of scenes. :lol: so what do you think hye won is going to do with this info? am sure she will blurt it out at the most inappropriate time. hahahha...

@gutibear ~ have thought about your question and I think it will either get delayed further or the wedding will go ahead. so if the wedding breaks completely at this stage, then both tae in and eun dong will get kicked out of the wedding and there will be no reason for all these characters to dance their madness around each other. so they all have to be within the same circle till ep 120! :lol: a wedding ensures this madness continues! 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

While it wont be as fun as our examples - unfortunately, yes, I think TI will be forced to marry SJ.

May be no ,in case CJH wins pulling up some trick in last moment .

Like TI could not reach marriage venue coz desperate  CJH locks ED somewhere and challenges TI to save her or his marriage ! And banana SJ is left waiting for her groom to arrive! 

Or may be  Klutz or HW pull some trick on ED like Chandelier fall and it falls on TI instead , so groom to be ends up in hospital saving bride's maid to be .:wub:

Add some more TI hospitalization scenario please !

I want Groom To Be ,end up in hospital bed with ED rather then on honeymoon bed with SJ 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, gutibear said:

Unfortunately, and it's so hard for me to say this, but I also think that they would not marry.

But, in the meanwhile.. look how happy my OTP is. I bet TI has never made ED smiles like this. Good job HJH!!

If TI does not marry SJ, it does not mean that he and ED will end up together. So take comfort.

We may get TI going on a slew of blind dates.

edit: :sweatingbullets: marriage is cancelled? HJH is in trouble.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

If TI does not marry SJ, it does not mean that he and ED will end up together. So take comfort.

Thank you. Your comment does give me comfort ^_^..

I think HJH just confessed to ED and ED seemed confused (?). I am not so very sure though. really can't wait for sub.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

We may get TI going on a slew of blind dates.

You are so endlessly hopeful:D,

Even i want to see TI go on blind dates , see him have fun around .Till now  it is just HJ H having all fun and your spurts of mama I miss you thing ! 

It was too much of HJ H and ED today, I am blinded :blink:

And the slap that echoed and high music climax wooooh.

TI ,I love for not giving in to that mama daughter duo . I know they would suck you and your parents of all self esteem. So right decision Claps!  Claps !

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I didn't realize waiting for subs could actually be fun :lol:

So while it looks for the moment that the wedding is off, lets not all get excited - tomorrows episode could have Chairman Han notice CJHs ridiculous smirk and we'd back to wedding on!

But for now ....

- SJ is hyperventilating .... not sure if shes upset at TI or her wardrobe for the second straight episode :lol:

- MH wasted a perfectly good slap - she could've taken someone else's head off with that, but not robot boy - sorry Mom, try again!

- CJH please, please, please, someone smack CJHs glasses off his face. I just want to see it once ... I'll put it on loop and watch for hours

- HW you guys were so happy with TI canceling the marriage, you completely missed that look of ... "my boy is still free" ... TI cares for no woman (so far) but after that sudden hopeful look on HWs face, maybe our deputy chief of surgery tries to pump some life into robot boys program on the side .... yeah I'd watch that :D

Upon further review - from what I can piece together with my broken Korean (still learning) MH actually told TI to look at her before the slap -  My girl was lining up her shot - if she laid that on anyone else but robot boy, their head would be in the neighbors yard right now!

I love this drama! :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Judging from Jun hyuk smug, i guess he managed to pull it off.... LOL

Kwriter-nim, so lets see less of SJ from now on okay ..? .... 

One thing i find it weird is why the k-writer ALWAYS makes scenes HJH with EC.... Is the k-writer trying to tell us something? I really really think that EC is HJH's child.... !! And if i am right, i am betting there will be scene where EC badly needed to have a blood transfusion and HJH and the Chairman were compatible.... HW will find it weird so, she will be doing a DNA test on EC with HJH, and what do we have here, 99.9% compatibility ....  HW and Jun Hyuk will blackmail MH on this... The company will confirm be HJH's if the Chairman finds out that HJH has an heir..... LOL

When HJH finds out that his rendezvous of 8 years ago has resulted him having a child and him himself was not in his kids life at all, then who is he to punish his bio mom (TI's mom) not taking care of him back then when he was a baby .... HJH try to reconcile with his bio mom and trying his hardest to get along with his hyung TI....

So, HJH-ED is a no go, ED can't marry her little brother's dad.... :naughty:

Or the kwriter can go another route , the Chairman would adopt ED ....

But I want it to be TI  HW kid. HW is bad yes but she killed nobody,  in fact she always saved, be it Chairman Han TI dad  or that other Director and many more.We have seen her always coming out successful with transplants and operations . Such a doctor with healing hands are rare and most needed.  She has been an ambitious and reckless woman. But then she is paying for it . She is barren and has an unloving Cobra as her husband . It's CJH who messed her up.

In poster EC is with TI's parent so I have a hope but since TI mom is also  HJ H mom so it can be other way as well , hummmm.

I don't know why but I don't like HJ H . May be coz I have seen same actor doing same irritating role in Lovers in Bloom(one of my favorites) . There too he was a Chebol  , made friends with female lead's daughter and family,  created confusions and made his way to female lead's good books,  thankfully female lead always rushed to male lead in spite of all confusions , so I was really happy that his tricks failed .

He is doing same here, always hanging around EC , hanging around ED's sister, hanging around her house!  Now that he is her childhood buddy so he can hold her hands and puff his chest . I want ED to friend zone him as early as possible. I

@LeftCoastOppa I did observe that look of HW , she was not at all amused seeing TI slapped . She left him for her ambitions but she still has soft corner for him and that he was the the father of her only  unborn child and sad  when she aborted him ,makes her feel more for him. Coz that emotions she can never expect from her Cobra husband. 

Edited by shana0127
For @leftcoastoppa
  • Like 7

So now we have two painful secrets - painful to watch that is. Mrs. Dim Sum is still quivering, and we now have to watch her husband being all at sea. I am betting he asked HW what deal TI made to save him. More cruel  than letting him know the truth.

If TI has any brain, he should realise that if CJH has the info on TI's father's heart transplant, it will come out sooner or later. He really should not fall into CJH's trap.

@shana0127 I like HJH. Wearing his heart on his sleeve and wanting a family is a sign of a warm heart. He does have a reason for resenting TI and he's trying to step up to the plate with his work. But no HM for him @LeftCoastOppa, that accent is so fake, not that I know any Korean but I have heard that rural accent before. SJ's outfit is ok to me, not her usual elegant look but acceptable. Ms. Cha's bustier looks like a bad imitation of Joseon warriors' armour plate. Her stylist hates her. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@maribella HJh  is not a bad guy and that's my problem. It's easy to hate villains like CHJ and twisted girl like SJ but it's difficult to deal with good guy like him who keeps hovering around ED trying to be extra good and sulking every now and then for being ignored coz of TI . He forgets what TI goes through to shine like that . Can HJ H take the slaps and all shitty thing on behalf of others and still not try to be hero! No ! In fact not everybody can.I

@LeftCoastOppa your obsession for HM is great , I mean you are hell bent to fix her with HJH, God save him.

I don't pity Mom daughter ,they always assume that high air ,Ha ! Good to see them bite the dust. Just saw the preview SJ  is on rampage after shedding tears beside toilet .She thinks ED as root cause. Fine girl go for it. More you corner ED, more you will bring TI ED together. 

Why do I feel another wave of ED dumbness is to come soon .It's like silence before the storm .

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, shana0127 said:

@maribella HJh  is not a bad guy and that's my problem. It's easy to hate villains like CHJ and twisted girl like SJ but it's difficult to deal with good guy like him who keeps hovering around ED trying to be extra good and sulking every now and then for being ignored coz of TI . He forgets what TI goes through to shine like that . Can HJ H take the slaps and all shitty thing on behalf of others and still not try to be hero! No ! In fact not everybody can.I

@LeftCoastOppa your obsession for HM is great , I mean you are hell bent to fix her with HJH, God save him.

I don't pity Mom daughter ,they always assume that high air ,Ha ! Good to see them bite the dust. Just saw the preview SJ  is on rampage after shedding tears beside toilet .She thinks ED as root cause. Fine girl go for it. More you corner ED, more you will bring TI ED together. 

Why do I feel another wave of ED dumbness is to come soon .It's like silence before the storm .

Both ED's and TI's noble idiocies are coming up :lol: HJH is not being extra good around ED, he's trying to bring back the time when he was with ED at her father's house which he had not wanted to leave. This time there is a complication of the heart - like unrequited love.

Both SJ and MH talked about TI's lowly background even though HJH and HW had reminded them they were not so great either. I think we are going to get their background very soon.

Another ending scenario is TI gets his son EC while ED and HJH  open a branch in another city. HW wants to redeem herself for her son, goes to Africa and help the poor like the late Mother Theresa, the Choi family are out on their butts. Both TI and Chairman have a hectic blind dating schedule. 

HM goes to prison for her part 7 years ago.:lol:

edit: Did ED wear those glittery mules to match her armour plate? Her stylist hates her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, shana0127 said:

She thinks ED as root cause.

And she has all the reasons to hate ED. SJ heard ED told TI to cancel their wedding with her own ears. If I were SJ, I would be furious too.

Is it weird for liking MH character for her consistency of being evil (but with class)? And for disliking DS for her miserableness? 

• Like 4

Episode 38 -

They're shooting golf ads again ... why are they shooting golf ads again? .... they shouldn't be shooting golf ads again .... it made me cringe in Gracious Revenge, and its making me cringe even more now :angry:

HJH is perfecting his "calm, cool, collected" act - I'm almost ready to start rooting for him ...... damn that's annoying :lol:

The wedding is off .... yeah for about 2 more episodes ... SJ will not be denied her prize + MH is on the warpath - she knows that slap should've taken TIs head off - shes feeling cheated :lol:

TIs dad is finally doing some detective work of his own ... I give it 50/50 at this point, that he either finds out or simply gives up looking

HJH + HM  -  Wow, I'm getting alot of heat on this one :lol:  @shana0127 says I'm obsessed @maribella wants to send HM back to prison

Can we all agree that we can't have just one couple at the end?  So if TI & ED are the presumed lead couple, and if you all are refusing my generous offer of HJH + HM, then I ask you.... who would you pair up?  You can even flip it and have HJH with ED at the end but you still can't have just 1 couple so who? 

For the win (right now at least) I'm going with: TI-ED / HJH-HM / SJ-TI lawyer friend

A-N-D here are current couples that wont be at the end:  Chairman Han - MH ( one or both may be dead )  HW-CJH ( one or both in jail )

Almost forgot - whats with EDs body armor? :blink:

LCO

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

crocodile jin hyuk strikes again! and that was a good slap from myung hee. she looked like she would have given a power kick if she was wearing some pants! hahahhah....

@gutibear ~ I have no idea if our ship is sailing or going nowhere but this episode had rather sweet scenes. I really liked the quietness of ji hoon's confession and that it didn't have any fanfare. there was no night walk among the cherry blossom trees. no dinner or a fancy ring. instead, he simply said "I want to be family with you and eun chan" and then spelled it out that he likes her. it was interesting that rather than him chasing her, she was the one who invited him for dinner. rather than big dramatic jealous outbursts like usual cling second leads, ji hoon just quietly withdraws into a shell when they are not surrounded by other people and it bothers her. she doesn't want him to misunderstand her and tae in. interesting no?

and it is important to her that they are on a good feeling. she feels that he is the one who appreciates her and gives her a chance rather than look at her with a biased view. in some sense, she is right because tae in has guilt and need for forgiveness motivating him whereas ji hoon is acknowledging her just as she is. it was also interesting that she didn't reject his confession outright. she does not flee or try to make his feelings as that of a close friend like it usually happens when the female lead turns down the second lead. instead she just sits there. it is not like she is even uncomfortable around him after that. hmmm... and ji hoon is not roaring like some clingy second lead and is instead surprisingly brave and honest with tae in about how he feels. robot has almost zero reaction and instead tells him to basically brace for war. does he mean ji hoon will have to choose sides or that he will have to face a lot of wrath from his own family if he expects to stay by eun dong's side? altogether some interesting movement....

@LeftCoastOppa ~ am with @maribella; ji hoon and that jail mate girl HM is a terrible pairing idea. dont' worry ji hoon will not end up with alone. they usually will have some ending scene where he is on a hot date with some random girl. :D poor fella deserves more!

and @gutibear ~ you are not alone in liking myung hee; despite her arrogant bossiness, she remains classy and such a force to watch. even crocodile jun hyuk cannot outright manipulate her. quivering di shum is just annoying.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1