[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

5 hours ago, jeilopes said:

I think I’m the only one not mad with Sabin :joy:

I don’t agree with her attitudes, but I think I can understand a little. 
Except the hug at the university, that is weird. :sweat_smile:

And I really think the problem in his relationship with Soo Hyuk, it’s a little because He didn’t say He regret, but the main problem is the guilty.

She really feels guilty about what happened to JB and it was a year she didn’t know if the guy survived.

And maybe cause of Soo Hyuk too, besides he doesn’t regret, he could turn a murder because of her.

It was a year feeling guilty.

I know JB was kinda in the same position than SH, but it was different cause she and his brother didn’t take a year to recover and disappear in this time.
I can understand this feeling of guilty.

But I agree that the writer could be done a better job writing Sa Bin. 

Nono, I am on the same boat as you. Hahahaha I don't feel angry at SB at all. I think maybe because I am not watching in anticipation of the romance aspect so doesn't really matter to me. Though yes, I did think the hug and hand holding was abrupt hahahaha. But I think she just finds JB like a pitiful puppy and she was totally guilty and afraid that she had put this poor thing into harm (especially since she was so eager to help in the first place, thinking her helping escalated SH to shoot JB would be an unbearably painful guilt). And if she did think of him as family (since they did declare they are family right), maybe she had just assumed he would understand her way of a hug and a hold to be of a caring nature from a family member.

-----

On another note, I love how the new SH is opening up to the idea that JB/JC is not the killer. I definitely much prefer HB's personality hahahaha. And yeah I do hope a bromance brews between SH and JB. I hope they will finally work together to capture GIW, HM and SA. I would love to see their misunderstanding for each other worked out no matter who gets the girl. Love LSH's acting while he was at Old Future with the distracting shopkeeper dozing off in the background as well as at HE's burial site. IMO, his best acting scenes in the entire show this far.

Some seem to predict that the trajectory of the plot will move from a SH-SB relationship to JB-SB relationship. I am not sure about that considering how SB's dad did go crazy because of JB. It might still end tragically because of that. Although I do personally like JB/JC's character but logically, I am not sure if the writer will even grant us with any couple in the end. But that's okay for me, because I think the point of the whole show was not actually the romance (but it would be a huge disappointment to many viewers I believe).

I do feel quite sad that while in the new bookstore (not Old Future), SB strongly insisted that JC were behind the evils of those murders. JB must have felt so torn that even HE in her next life as SB is still convinced that he is a beast. I like the new JC/JB as well because he's more in tune with his emotions, more confident than he was in his past life and more stable as a person. Maybe STH being kind to him and treating him a bit like a brother might have some good on JC/JB. Maybe STH's compassion towards him will help JB put into perspective SB's kindness too. I hope these changes will also lead him to be less desperate for SB's acceptance of him (which undeniably contributes to part of his irrational behaviours as JC). Even if the bullet in his head does not kill him off, maybe it's best that it disrupts all his memory of the past so that once GIW is captured, he can move on to forget about it all and live a good life. That's all I hope for JC/JB. I hope the writer is not sadistic and wants his character to be tragic until the end (though I believe JKY would personally enjoy that for his characters since he love dark characters so much ay?). Or maybe the writer intends to kill him off with that and give his heart to SB (since her heart now is acting up again right? Not sure if that's just for analogy purposes or for the writer to end JB/JC's life with a noble purpose).

I think although most of us had perceived JC's love for HE to be of a romantic nature, I think it is important to consider the fact that he never did try to stand in the way of HB and HE or exactly shown much of a jealousy towards HB. So from my perspective, she was the only person who showed care towards him in his life and all he wanted to do was get a taste of more of that (which he had been deprived of all his life). He probably isn't too sure if what he wants from her is a romantic recipocration neither, but he would probably be satisfied with just a friendly or family kind of love constantly provided towards him. Just my thoughts. And as JC never really experienced love in his life, he probably finds it hard to differentiate between the different types anyways. Acceptance is all he wanted.

I hope that the skeleton remains of JC and capturing of GIW will truly help to tell his life story. It just makes me wonder though, when they flashback on JC getting abused by his mom, does his mom actually exist in the current timeline? The only character with an age that aligns would be JB's current mom. Hahaha maybe I am overthinking, don't mind me.

Btw, does anybody feel that GJC is actually not a psychopath/sociopath? I think JB actually is to an extent but I am not too sure about JC. Reason for saying this is because HM says his gaze is different. It reveals emotions. And we see the new JB with much more expressiveness. I don't think the killing of the hairdresser (although violent) had anything to do with him being a psychopath. Aside from wanting to gain a heart from HE, remember that he also really pitied and loved the kid of the hairdresser. The kid reminded him of himself and his abusive mom. He wanted a revenge for the kid. He wanted to put an end to the abusive mom (which he was not able to do as a child). I am not sure if this classifies him as a sociopath but he definitely has a lot more emotional sensation than I would expect from a psychopath/sociopath. Plus I honestly love JKY's acting throughout this show. Because during his scenes as JC, you can see the way he expresses himself is very different from pre-bullet JB. The way JB would smile is very obviously portrayed to be a learned expression rather than a felt expression. I applaud JKY for his in-depth research and practice to portray the role. I truly feel that this show is his best work thus far (although Come and Hug Me comes close).

I am looking forward to hearing about GIW's story. How did the supposed psychopath have such a violent wife in the past? I feel there's a story there. I also wonder a lot about SA since she angrily tore the page from the book. She doesn't seem to pleased with being GIW's child. Or could it be that she knows her mom is BS-ing again? It also sounded like HM did not fully explained to GIW that he would be meeting JC. Sounds like she's saying that it would be a meeting between her and GIW while she was on the phone. I have a lot of questions about HM's character.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

I agree on all points, haha.

Me too!! I started this drama for JKY as I think he's the lead, but I ended up being obsessed with LSH's characters, HB-HE eternal love story & LSH the actor here, he gain a new fan, lol! 

*damn such a discovery, I think I'm already watching every video of him on YT :joy:

True, idk what the writer is thinking or she even think at all, how can she throw/ butcher her character like that just to prolonged their love triangle

Can't agree more :ph34r:

I kinda hope for that too, lol, I think anyone is fine as long as she isn't a psychopath like SA or weird like Sa bin is, even if her face is not the same with Ha Eun :joy: *no offense to JSY here, I love her

Watched last night episode.  Seriously I don't know what the writer is trying to do to this drama.  What looks like a promising drama has turn into a disaster.  Pity the 3 leads who put in their efforts as directed by the PD, but the script for the later part of the 20s is worse than those of the 80s.  Kudos to LSH role of HB/SH acting when he reconciled with HE at the cemetery.  I am not even going to set any expectations for the last 4 episodes (8 parts).  Who will survive at the last few episodes beat me as the writer like to play around with the characters. Hopefully both writer and PD read all the viewers comments and see how to turn this drama around for the last few episodes.  Lastly hope the 3 leads get better script for their next project.

I watched the scene at HA grave again, I think it wasn't a farewell, it was the wedding of their souls when he imagined tying her hair with a red ribbon, it was a combination of their souls married, Hyun Bin and HA got married, and now she has to remember her past, because it would be unfair if only he remembered

53 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I watched the scene at HA grave again, I think it wasn't a farewell, it was the wedding of their souls when he imagined tying her hair with a red ribbon, it was a combination of their souls married, Hyun Bin and HA got married, and now she has to remember her past, because it would be unfair if only he remembered

I watched that scene again too and I think its a mixture of both. About fulfilling his promise but also accepting that HE gone. However, he had to say that line to SB about waiting for their loved one to reach out for him. So I guess, its more waiting for him.

Tbh, after this episode I had conflicting feelings about SB and now all I care about is SH and his squad of crime fighting duo catching the bad guys. I feel the romance part is gonna take a back burner for now and no doubt the last 2 episode they will do a 360 and the romance will be back on again.

I do believe, JB will end up giving his heart to her as he seems to be having some issues with the bullet lodge in his brain - I am getting Na Wang-Sik vibes here from The Last Empress who  sacrificed himself to save the heroine cos he was dying anyway. I reckon the same foreign surgeon might perform the surgery on SB but who knows. Writernim is unpredictable at the moment but I hope they manage to turn this drama around.

I am living for them to take down the bad guys as the previous eps have killed the romance for me. At this stage, both are better off without the fickle hearted SB but I want everyone to be happy.

I have never seen a JKY drama before so at least there's some good in this drama as his acting as well as KSH is superb. 

I've seen ep 11 subbed and 12 unsubbed.

I think it was a mistake to jump a year ahead.  It makes me far less accepting of SB's actions towards SH since we don't know her memories of that evening, how quickly they drifted apart, etc...  In the version I watched she said that she didn't forgive SH because he knew JB was innocent but the next scene shows why he actually DID think JB was guilty.   I also think that SH was changing his mind and coming to tell her that when he saw the hologram.  Would that have changed how she treated him?

I still can't understand why being so unyielding towards SH she is so completely forgiving towards JB.  He admitted trying to get SH killed and his only regret is that SB was hurt.  How is that easier to forgive than what SH did?  

I think my main complaint with the last several episodes is that the writer is having characters act the way they need to move the plot forward, not the way (I think!) they would if they were really people.

7 hours ago, Swatkats said:

All the hate towards Sabin is reaching new levels. Sabin is the only one on JB/JC side, This show was never about SH and SB romantic story, people tend to forget there is JC/JB, and its a mystery. To see the reactions like this I dont know what was the expectations from the beginning, like it would be lovey-dovey story?   If Sabin feels what she feels and gets close to JB, well that what she feels, she had soft corner towards JB from the beginning, it was always there, we cannot expect her to completely isolate JB and live happily with SH. Even without multiple kisses the writer made people feel for SB and JB dynamics. Even though sometimes felt questionable, thats the story they wanted to say. As JSY said in the radio interview SB is character who believes even though you have made bad decisions your soul can heal and she looks at JC/JB differently than others and thats the char of her character. It would be hopeless to watch JB/JC against the world, there's some hope if SB is by his side and now that JB/JC's name is being cleared from all those serial murders there is some hope.  

This is a show where people have to watch from beginning, the ratings were average in the beginning but now its low. There 4 episodes left and I cant predict whats going to happen. 

I started watching this show because of JSY, but last 2 episodes didnt really have anything for her, sometimes I feel she is less utilized, she is great in emotional scenes and funny scenes. Hope to see that side of her more. I hope she gets good scene other than consoling the 2 ML all the time.

I beg to differ, as a viewer who started watching BA without any actors' preferences or expectation, from the beginning I see this is a melodrama with a romantic/love story and mystery as a plot line. It's not a normal lovey-dovey love story, but an eternal love that even their death could not separate them.  Tbh it's quite normal to have 3 actors in the story. 

In 1980s there was CHB & JHE love line with GJC unrequited love  &   injustice in his life which is the murder case. BA is a combination of these plots. It continues even after they have been reborn. We can see, how their 1st meeting as well we've been lured that KSH & JSB fate still connected; KSH unconsciously protect JSB from an accident, save her from drowning, JSB able to see red after she saw KSH blood, JSB heart racing whenever she saw KSH, KSH keep seeing JSB in a bridal dress, both of them remembering their promise to each other etc.  It is the same for CJB, the unrequited love and again being frame as a killer.

The story begin to change the path in this week's episode when the FL was shown being inconsistent in her actions towards both ML. Thus, we will need to wait for how the writer going to wrap up this show. 

4 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Same here. I thought it was a hello rather than a goodbye. I saw it as a promise that they will stay together. I am puzzled to see so many people viewing it as a farewell. Did I watch a different scene? :huh: 

2 hours ago, Maisy88 said:

I watched that scene again too and I think its a mixture of both. About fulfilling his promise but also accepting that HE gone. However, he had to say that line to SB about waiting for their loved one to reach out for him. So I guess, its more waiting for him.

Tbh, after this episode I had conflicting feelings about SB and now all I care about is SH and his squad of crime fighting duo catching the bad guys. I feel the romance part is gonna take a back burner for now and no doubt the last 2 episode they will do a 360 and the romance will be back on again.

I do believe, JB will end up giving his heart to her as he seems to be having some issues with the bullet lodge in his brain - I am getting Na Wang-Sik vibes here from The Last Empress who  sacrificed himself to save the heroine cos he was dying anyway. I reckon the same foreign surgeon might perform the surgery on SB but who knows. Writernim is unpredictable at the moment but I hope they manage to turn this drama around.

I am living for them to take down the bad guys as the previous eps have killed the romance for me. At this stage, both are better off without the fickle hearted SB but I want everyone to be happy.

I have never seen a JKY drama before so at least there's some good in this drama as his acting as well as KSH is superb. 

Yes, I am so getting Na Wang-Sik from it too! Especially since ( The Last Empress spoiler below)

Spoiler

He too had a bullet stuck in his brain and was given a very short time to live, so he sacrificed himself

Will we get something similar in BA? 

@D27Gjk68 I gave up comprehending the actions of the FL - so quit whilst you are ahead. :sweatingbullets:

I feel like the next 2 episodes will be about catching the bad guys from the umbrella case and bringing them to justice.

Last 2 eps will be about the gangster having a fail attempt to take revenge on SH and JB somehow gets involved or jumps in the way to protect him and donates his heart to SB. I can see JB being somekind of anti-hero. So, the gangster goes to jail, JB proves his innocence, finally able to show his love and gives his heart away like he originally planned to from the beginning. SH and SB go on a another emotional rollercoaster ride and he finally gets to hold her hand in hospital after the operation.

You don't know what to expect from writernim because what I think is going to happen, doesn't happen as writernim is unpredictable. On a side note, I do find SH has a softer expression than he did before and he's more cooperative and willing to work as a team - which is positive.

1 hour ago, D27Gjk68 said:

In the version I watched she said that she didn't forgive SH because he knew JB was innocent but the next scene shows why he actually DID think JB was guilty. 

True, I had the same translation, the reason she's mad towards SH is not because the shot itself but because SH think JB is guilty even when he know he's not. I was like (o0)?! seriously girl?? How the hell would he know when all the clues are pointing at him? And why did SB had an absolute trust to JB??which's insane to me because even if she understood JB, she shd never forget that JB is mentally unstable, she shd never trust him 100% because there'll always be that 0.01% probability he might have slipped that time (although we as viewers know it isn't the case) but she didn't know & SH too.

Like did SB just asked SH to be as dumb as she is?? *facepalm

SB character sometimes really driving me nuts with her way of thinking 

1 hour ago, D27Gjk68 said:

I still can't understand why being so unyielding towards SH she is so completely forgiving towards JB.  He admitted trying to get SH killed and his only regret is that SB was hurt.  How is that easier to forgive than what SH did?  

Ikr?! To me what JB did was even worse than SH because he had no other intention than to kill SH but how can she be instantly forgiving and didn't have a slight "guilty" feeling to SH, and in contrast with the way SB treat SH, SB was welcoming JB with opened arm, hugged him, patted his hair, when with SH she shutted her door closed that instant & don't want to hear any further explanation from SH.

She's being drastically distant to SH, getting annoyed at his messages, his calls, meeting him & doesn't give a slight concern to what truly happened to him after collapsing that day, even after seeing his weird sympthomps & him crying over HE's tomb.

While she's being all romantic to JB, getting handsy around him & sugarcoating every reminiscence of their first meeting, I cringed so hard.

Idk why the writer made SB character like this, is it intentional? On what purpose? Ain't she think it's a totally bad idea especially if she still hasn't totally write off SB-SH romance from her table.

Like, the damage can't be undone, it's too severe from these two ep only. I don't understand what the writer is thinking, why would she hurted her viewers like that? And scrapped HE/SB-HB/SH love as if it's nothing when we're told that they're eternal?

I don't understand her just like I never understand SB's action too except that she's being an idiot heroine :joy:

2 hours ago, Maisy88 said:

Yes JKY used to idolise LSH in his younger days (he might still idolise him though but LSH humbly states that JKY has probably found new role models to inspire him hahaha). They both started out as models before acting. He has mentioned this in some interviews.

It's JKY's fourth leading role and I only recently got curious about him because of the first two episodes of Born Again. Felt like there was a sense of sincerity to his acting and he was very good with subtle shifts of expression. Upon finding out he was only 28 and he has only been acting for a few years, I was quite impressed.

During the lockdown due to the coronavirus, I binge watched his other 3 leading role dramas out of curiosity of how he got so good so quickly. To my surprise, his second best work was actually his first leading role in Come and Hug Me which also discusses the theme of psychopaths (so he's been building up some knowledge and experience from that show). In another show, Kill It, he also played a hired killer so once again, quite relevant to building up to his role in Born Again although in Kill It, he was mostly expressionless hahaha. Last year, he did Search: WWW which I felt was okay. He did great but the drama did not lend much room for his acting to shine there.

In Born Again, I was initially captivated by JKY acting as JC because it reminded me a lot of Lee Joon Gi in Scarlett Heart. Brought me the same tragic emotions. And LJG is really an experienced actor man, so to even trigger a sense of similarity was quite impressive of JKY (anybody also think that JKY has LJG eyes with Hyun Bin jaw? HAHAHAHA). But I think JKY really gained my respect in his portrayal of JB. This is because his gaze had truly reminded me of someone I know who confesses to have psychopathic/sociopathic nature. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_favo0J58I/?igshid=1obkt9e80fptl

^This scene from episode 5-6 when he smiled was what first caught my eye in his role as JB. All the right facial muscles used for a smile but a lifeless gaze in his eyes. This was way before the book of expressions even got revealed and was not exactly that significant of a scene, but I thought it was very detailed and perfectionistic of JKY in his acting. Which earned my respect for him even more.

Okay enough of my praises for his acting.

And oops how do I delete these spoiler boxes I have accidentally insert. I am such a noob with Soompi hahahaha. Hopeless with technology.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm going to start talking about Sa Bin again now and try to understand her actions, so I apologize right away if you're tired of hearing about it. But here's what, I think she's still trying to understand JB's actions and trying to protect Prosecutor Kim. She talks very carefully to JB, as if afraid he will fail, she must have noticed
that he has changed and it frightens her because he is unpredictable. When he asked her why she went to school, she did not tell the whole truth, and she ran there because she was afraid that Prosecutor Kim might be there, she could not tell him openly. And her apology on behalf of the prosecutor Kim, you can only apologize for the actions of someone close to you,
although her guilt was also here, so all together. So far, I see that she is very careful and restrained in her treatment of JB. Apparently, she thinks that by paying maximum attention to him, she will somehow fix everything. But here's the danger, because giving him hope, she has to expect him to want more, and don't tell me she doesn't know that.

Watching Episode 12 with sub in the KBS World Channel, SB's attitude towards JB, I think made me think (even if I am SH/SB shipper bias aside) and made me think that she just consider JB as a family, remember that in an earlier episode he told him that she treats him as family hence, the hug and so called friendly interaction with JB 'coz watching their interaction in the said episode I don't feel the love vibe unlike when SB looks at SH.  Also, I think she was really feeling guilty of what happened to JB being shot by SH.  In fact, when they were at the car and JB was asking her why she was there, she answered him "because you save me", she did not tell him the reason that she was there to prevent someone from being killed. She also apologize in behalf of SH and when JB was asking her why she is apologizing in behalf of him, she insisted that she just wants to apologize.  I get the feeling here that she is trying to protect SH and to prevent further bloodshed between SH/HB and JB/GJC.  However, the writer is not good in showing that scenario hence, the lovey dovey moments she shared with JB, we mistook it as if she loves him, I don't think so I just don't get the love vibe.  She just pity him and his predicament in life just like in the case of her past as Ha Eun, which I think JB/GJC will mistook it as love, hence the past is again repeated.  In fact when JB was explaining in the lab regarding GJC and that he will reborn to say to the woman (HE) that he loves her, SB were ok (can't feel the love vibe from SB again).  The time jump of 1 yr. maybe made us more critical of SB on why she was still mad even after that period and could not accept his action on the shootin of JB, maybe if it was 3 mos. to 6 mos. maybe we can tolerate her actions towards SH.  I think she is just really mad and blames herself for what happened hence, the not answering his calls and giving him cold shoulder treatment.  Remember they have just started dating and she does not know more about SH yet before the trainwreck happen in Monday's episode.  

I think Ep. 12 showed that GJC was reborn in JB's body in the present time. In fact, I like GJC more than JB in the present time because he is less creepy.:joy:

As for SH in this episode, I really felt the pain there at the funeral ground, OMG, the acting of Lee Soo Hyuk is on point, I was misty-eyed watching that scene.  The hair tying scene is just his imagination and i think it is not saying goodbye to SB. It is like for now, he is giving SB space to think and to realize the situation 'coz everytime SH and SB looked at each other, I can really feel the love vibe.  For now, I feel that they just can't say what really is in their heart because of their misunderstanding and situation surrounding them.  I think that if they really have a heart to heart talk like in the past when they were HB & HE everytime they are in the bookstore, they can threshed out their differences.  SH's personality in the present is kind of guarded and cannot express himself in front of SB unlike HB who is more expressive of his feelings towards HE.

I really hope the writer will fix this and looking forward to watching it till the end.  SH & SB forever.:):heart:  I am still hoping and praying for a happy ending for SH & SB and also, for JB with him being loved by his family.:)

38 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I'm going to start talking about Sa Bin again now and try to understand her actions, so I apologize right away if you're tired of hearing about it. But here's what, I think she's still trying to understand JB's actions and trying to protect Prosecutor Kim. She talks very carefully to JB, as if afraid he will fail, she must have noticed
that he has changed and it frightens her because he is unpredictable. When he asked her why she went to school, she did not tell the whole truth, and she ran there because she was afraid that Prosecutor Kim might be there, she could not tell him openly. And her apology on behalf of the prosecutor Kim, you can only apologize for the actions of someone close to you,
although her guilt was also here, so all together. So far, I see that she is very careful and restrained in her treatment of JB. Apparently, she thinks that by paying maximum attention to him, she will somehow fix everything. But here's the danger, because giving him hope, she has to expect him to want more, and don't tell me she doesn't know that.

I think it's plausible & I can somewhat understand it a bit if her intention is like that but it doesn't explain her coldness towards SH & also if she indeed still have feelings towards SH, it doesn't translated on screen.

Idk if it's on purpose, or is it a directing/acting failure.

Because if she gives this sort longing gaze when she met SH, or mix feeling when she received his message, I think we as viewers wouldn't be that upset & still holding on that little strand of hope that they'd reconciled at the end.

But instead, all I get is this annoyed face of her when she saw SH, saw his message etc, her coldness, distant & ignorant feeling towards him, and all the words she said to him is just JB this, JB that, why do you still suspecting JB like that, blablabla, like ouch, SH must have been hurted to see her being that protective towards JB (as if her coldness towards him isn't enough), thus we find it's probably better for her to be with JB :sweat_smile:

10 hours ago, Swatkats said:

I started watching this show because of JSY, but last 2 episodes didnt really have anything for her, sometimes I feel she is less utilized, she is great in emotional scenes and funny scenes. Hope to see that side of her more. I hope she gets good scene other than consoling the 2 ML all the time

That's the problem here (and the year that has passed). We don't understand SB because They didn't show her side properly. SB was poorly utilized in this 2 episodes. 

And a year passed and some things don't make any sense, cause a year it's a long time. Like, Sang Ah was disguise to torment SB's father for a year? Why she didn't move in a year in her revenge?

9 hours ago, fluffyloaf said:

Btw, does anybody feel that GJC is actually not a psychopath/sociopath?

He is definitely not a one. That's the main different between JC and JB. 

JB is so difficult to read, and a lot of time He was just faking.

I think that's the reason I like GJC more. I know They are the same.

But with JB's memories He was so creepy. 

JC was a silence stalker, unlike JB that was attention seeker.

1 hour ago, pamela572 said:

The hair tying scene is just his imagination and i think it is not saying goodbye to SB. It is like for now, he is giving SB space to think and to realize the situation 'coz everytime SH and SB looked at each other, I can really feel the love vibe.

@Oksana Sutra

I don't think this was a goodbye either. He was talking to her soul. And He is waiting her to reach out to him.

44 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

And a year passed and some things don't make any sense, cause a year it's a long time. Like, Sang Ah was disguise to torment SB's father for a year? Why she didn't move in a year in her revenge?

I thought SA said if she was killing SB to torment JB she would do it quickly but if it was to torment SH she would take her time.  So I believe the year is her taking her revenge

Let's summarize :)

we are after reference and comparisions to:

- Wuthering Heights

- Romeo and Juliet

-  Frida Kahlo's bio

- Tess d'Urbervilles

- Macbeth

so   why not 

- Jude the Obscure

- The Count of Monte Cristo (we  almost have - -the jumping from the ship(sic!) )

etc...

LSH - -YES! he develops the SH's character - bravo!

JKY - the masterpiece of acting - -I mean a young actor and such a difficult, character to act!

Time for SB !!!- -I hope the screenwriter will create much more interesting threads to let JSY develope the third part of TRIO LEADS.

Stay in a good moood :)

I don't know why people keep saying Sa Bin is sort of betraying Soo Hyuk. Soo Hyuk was not an easy character to like. He was so fixated on JB being the killer that he dated a culprit, heck almost married her without realizing. Sa Bin has always treated JB as her family....it never felt romantic, she treats him like her doongsaeng. Soo Hyuk shot JB, he almost died than went MIA for a year...I can see why Sa Bin would blame herself and drift away from Soo Hyuk as a result ....I repeat she is closer to JB than to Soo Hyuk...she was only beginning to warm up to Soo Hyuk....I don't feel much for Soo Hyuk though...Hyung Bin yes, boy is tragic...Soo Hyuk, no....also GJC feels less like a psycopath compared to JB...Now, is Sa Bin too a reincarnation or not?? That is the question.

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I don't know why people keep saying Sa Bin is sort of betraying Soo Hyuk. Soo Hyuk was not an easy character to like. He was so fixated on JB being the killer that he dated a culprit, heck almost married her without realizing. Sa Bin has always treated JB as her family....it never felt romantic, she treats him like her doongsaeng. Soo Hyuk shot JB, he almost died than went MIA for a year...I can see why Sa Bin would blame herself and drift away from Soo Hyuk as a result ....I repeat she is closer to JB than to Soo Hyuk...she was only beginning to warm up to Soo Hyuk....I don't feel much for Soo Hyuk though...Hyung Bin yes, boy is tragic...Soo Hyuk, no....also GJC feels less like a psycopath compared to JB...Now, is Sa Bin too a reincarnation or not?? That is the question.

I like what you said, although I love Prosecutor Kim with all his coldness and blind desire to take revenge on all the villains, he is what he is and he is sincere in his actions. But Detective Cha is a truly amazing man, strong, kind, gentle and open, but also with a desire to protect a dear man, so he looks like Prosecutor Kim.
It's a really interesting question whether Sa Bin will remember the past, I want her to remember for the sake of Detective Cha, but his feelings for Sabin are as sincere as they were for her in the past, so there's not much difference. Although HA was able to show her love.

Archived