[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

4 hours ago, raziela said:

she said something about wanting to create a "new horizon/possibility" with the drama I don't know exactly what she meant by that.

Thank you so much for the answering and enlightening post. I've heard almost the same conclusions before BLWL started ( the kind of new filming? acting? producing?)  and now I feel the  inside voice - "stay away" and  admire the artistic side of the drama :D. so do I...JKY's minimalism in acting,  cameramen, scenery...the fabula :),...let's wait :) because SB must "wake up" to lead actors...:)

@whiteclover thank you for the video - -yes, I see who is the writer :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, D27Gjk68 said:

Another scene that left me disappointed with SB.  Originally I thought she didn't even look at the memorial items but I think she did do that.  Still, how could she not notice the similarity to her or show a little more sympathy to SYHB?  And as soon as she leaves she's back to ignoring his calls...

Only the writer and producer can answer this flaw in the script. What are they plotting now - kill off the only female lead in this drama.  Its a waste of JSY talent after coming off from her success run in Selection Queen Love & War drama.

1 hour ago, D27Gjk68 said:

Another scene that left me disappointed with SB.  Originally I thought she didn't even look at the memorial items but I think she did do that.  Still, how could she not notice the similarity to her or show a little more sympathy to SYHB?  And as soon as she leaves she's back to ignoring his calls...

SB is heartless.  Never mind SH is her ex boyfriend, even as a friend, after witnessing such emotional grief, she should at least console him instead of rejecting his calls. The empathy that she has shown to JB is for him only, none for SH.  This makes the kindness and compassion that she has shown in the earlier episodes seems so superficial now that I don't think she is a nice person at all.   I rather see SH detach himself from SB and moves on.  

The writer has totally destroyed SB. I feel sorry for JSY to have taken on this role.

2 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

SYHB...you mean HB is SH's body....Why would she feel sympathay for Soo Hyuk at a memorial site of a dead girl who probably has no connection to Soo Hyuk?? She probably brushed off the similarity because she did not pay much attention but other than that, for all intent and purposes Sa Bin is not interested in rekindling romance with Soo Hyuk. At least that is my impression. I am surprised at how head strong Sa Bin is....none of that korean heroine lingering feelings. She absolutely cut off Soo Hyuk.

For me the most pitiful character whether in the past or present is JC character 

he really has the kindest and purest heart can you image since the day he born get abandoned by his mother and his step mother abuse him physically and sexually and his father abuse him  psychologically even in his work they abuse him he never had any happy day in his life even after all of this injustice in his life he never hold grudges against the world or try to get revenge in the opposite he  refused to be monster like his father , and the world make serial killer for crime he never committed even whe he said he didn’t kill them no one believe him and there was many evidence can prove his innocent but they closed there eyes from them 

even when he fell in love for the first time in his life he didn’t dare to approach her because he was shy and feel himself unworthy to her and afraid his father will hurt her that why he just statisfied by seeing her living happily even if she was with another man that’s was his only joy in the life , some of you see him as stalker but he really was not watching the woman he love from afar was the only thing he can do (I explain above the reason why he didn’t approach her normally) he never want anything in return his love was pure even when she testified against him in the court he never hold grudge against her or want revenge in the opposit he want his last moment to be sacrifice not revenge he was willing to give her his heart to live happily with another man 

even when he kill the salon lady he didn’t kill her just because he want her heart but also because she killed his only friend (the little boy) and I think if she just at that moment ask forgiveness JC will change his mind you can see how much he was hesitating but she really provoked him ( l think no one in the world can really endure her words at that moment )

and about killing HB I really I can’t find him guilty because he was unconscious and image thing ( he was suffering from sychzophrenia ) 

even after his death he can not rest in peace all world see him as monster and curse him even after 30 years had passed for crime he didn’t commit 

when he born again like he whises his life was not better than his previous life

2 hours ago, saya2 said:

For me the most pitiful character whether in the past or present is JC character 

he really has the kindest and purest heart can you image since the day he born get abandoned by his mother and his step mother abuse him physically and sexually and his father abuse him  psychologically even in his work they abuse him he never had any happy day in his life even after all of this injustice in his life he never hold grudges against the world or try to get revenge in the opposite he  refused to be monster like his father , and the world make serial killer for crime he never committed even whe he said he didn’t kill them no one believe him and there was many evidence can prove his innocent but they closed there eyes from them 

even when he fell in love for the first time in his life he didn’t dare to approach her because he was shy and feel himself unworthy to her and afraid his father will hurt her that why he just statisfied by seeing her living happily even if she was with another man that’s was his only joy in the life , some of you see him as stalker but he really was not watching the woman he love from afar was the only thing he can do (I explain above the reason why he didn’t approach her normally) he never want anything in return his love was pure even when she testified against him in the court he never hold grudge against her or want revenge in the opposit he want his last moment to be sacrifice not revenge he was willing to give her his heart to live happily with another man 

even when he kill the salon lady he didn’t kill her just because he want her heart but also because she killed his only friend (the little boy) and I think if she just at that moment ask forgiveness JC will change his mind you can see how much he was hesitating but she really provoked him ( l think no one in the world can really endure her words at that moment )

and about killing HB I really I can’t find him guilty because he was unconscious and image thing ( he was suffering from sychzophrenia ) 

even after his death he can not rest in peace all world see him as monster and curse him even after 30 years had passed for crime he didn’t commit 

when he born again like he whises his life was not better than his previous life

I agree that JC had the most tragic upbringing.  However, I view the killing of the salon lady differently.  First, he went in with a plan to beat her to the point of brain death so that her heart could be removed and given to EH.  I'm not sure how she would have recovered without her heart so it seems to me that he was planning on murdering her from the start.

But what you said the interested me even more is that the salon lady provoked JC.  That reminds me of another scene where a confessed and convicted murderer stands in front of a tied up woman with a knife and ignores the warnings from that woman's boyfriend.  I think no one in the world could endure the murderers actions at that time....  The parallels, except that no one died in the second scene, are so strong that I wonder if that was intentional.

3 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

SYHB...you mean HB is SH's body....Why would she feel sympathay for Soo Hyuk at a memorial site of a dead girl who probably has no connection to Soo Hyuk?? She probably brushed off the similarity because she did not pay much attention but other than that, for all intent and purposes Sa Bin is not interested in rekindling romance with Soo Hyuk. At least that is my impression. I am surprised at how head strong Sa Bin is....none of that korean heroine lingering feelings. She absolutely cut off Soo Hyuk.

Yes, I mean SHHB.  I feel that at this point he is a mix of the two characters but got too clever trying to come up with a new acronym...

I think SB would feel sympathy at the arboretum because:

1) She was the one who originally insisted on being able to deliver the ring to the fiancee.

2) She had recently seen a hologram of HB and even remarked upon how similar it looked to SH

3) She saw SH go into shock when he saw the hologram

4) SH called her EH when he came to in the hospital

5) When the SB visited the other detective he remarked upon her resemblance to EH as well

6) SH, who originally thought the entire returning the ring thing was stupid, looks exactly like the corpse and suddenly knows to return the ring to a woman who looks exactly like SB.

On 5/26/2020 at 8:32 PM, emmaleigh said:

Not sure if this was brought up in earlier post but if going by BA poster, it doesn’t look like SB will recall her previous self HE since her picture only had a single image. Whereas the 2 ML’s had 2 other blurred images merging with their current self. But then again official poster can be very misleading i.e QLAW :phew:

Yes, I remember some of us JSY fans on Instagram were confused why the official poster only showed Sa Bin but could it be foreshadowing?

:lol: LOL at the QLAW reference.  Never forget how we were cheated of our Queen Eun Bo:angry:

On 5/27/2020 at 4:29 AM, jeilopes said:

I think I’m the only one not mad with Sabin :joy:

I don’t agree with her attitudes, but I think I can understand a little. 
Except the hug at the university, that is weird. :sweat_smile:

And I really think the problem in his relationship with Soo Hyuk, it’s a little because He didn’t say He regret, but the main problem is the guilty.

She really feels guilty about what happened to JB and it was a year she didn’t know if the guy survived.

And maybe cause of Soo Hyuk too, besides he doesn’t regret, he could turn a murder because of her.

It was a year feeling guilty.

I know JB was kinda in the same position than SH, but it was different cause she and his brother didn’t take a year to recover and disappear in this time.
I can understand this feeling of guilty.

But I agree that the writer could be done a better job writing Sa Bin. 

I guess me, you, @fluffyloaf @Swatkats , @Nymeria289 and anyone else who cares to join will be in our not-hating SB corner :P The writing for SB could be better but I certainly don't understand the levels of hate she is getting

On 5/27/2020 at 7:32 AM, fluffyloaf said:

Btw, does anybody feel that GJC is actually not a psychopath/sociopath? I think JB actually is to an extent but I am not too sure about JC. Reason for saying this is because HM says his gaze is different. It reveals emotions. And we see the new JB with much more expressiveness. I don't think the killing of the hairdresser (although violent) had anything to do with him being a psychopath. Aside from wanting to gain a heart from HE, remember that he also really pitied and loved the kid of the hairdresser. The kid reminded him of himself and his abusive mom. He wanted a revenge for the kid. He wanted to put an end to the abusive mom (which he was not able to do as a child). I am not sure if this classifies him as a sociopath but he definitely has a lot more emotional sensation than I would expect from a psychopath/sociopath. Plus I honestly love JKY's acting throughout this show. Because during his scenes as JC, you can see the way he expresses himself is very different from pre-bullet JB. The way JB would smile is very obviously portrayed to be a learned expression rather than a felt expression. I applaud JKY for his in-depth research and practice to portray the role. I truly feel that this show is his best work thus far (although Come and Hug Me comes close).

I agree JC isn't a psychopath/sociopath. His emotional range and depth appears to be very "normal" unlike JB who clearly had psychopathic characteristics. JC definitely definitely has some sort of psychological issues but a lot of that seems to be the result of the Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from the childhood abuse.  Agreed JKY is doing a great job in the role. He doesn't have the same wide contrast of emotions to play with as LSH has for Hyung Bin and Soo Hyuk due to the reserved natures of Ji Cheol and Jong Beom but I was impressed with the subtle acting and body language in this episode which clearly differentiated him from JB.  Lee Soo Hyuk was also fantastic as Hyung Bin.  My heart is breaking for him and the heartbreak he is felling but I'm glad to see him investigating the real killer and link up with old buddy policeman buddy, GID, and the other detective.

Really liked the scenes between JC/JB and SB in this episode. They were very sweet. You can see how worried SB was and how protective she feels about him.  Meanwhile, JC is so eager and happy just to finally be able to spend time with her. It's such a contrast to his first life when he could only watch Ha Eun from afar. It was also fun seeing him enjoying the perks of his new life: good food,  unlimited credit card, cool car, having a family.  Even if his family are kind of cold, it's still a billion times better than the horrific abuse child JC endured.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:10 PM, Nymeria289 said:

I don't know why people keep saying Sa Bin is sort of betraying Soo Hyuk. Soo Hyuk was not an easy character to like. He was so fixated on JB being the killer that he dated a culprit, heck almost married her without realizing. Sa Bin has always treated JB as her family....it never felt romantic, she treats him like her doongsaeng. Soo Hyuk shot JB, he almost died than went MIA for a year...I can see why Sa Bin would blame herself and drift away from Soo Hyuk as a result ....I repeat she is closer to JB than to Soo Hyuk...she was only beginning to warm up to Soo Hyuk....I don't feel much for Soo Hyuk though...Hyung Bin yes, boy is tragic...Soo Hyuk, no....also GJC feels less like a psycopath compared to JB...Now, is Sa Bin too a reincarnation or not?? That is the question.

I am nodding in agreement on your posts on SB, SH and JB. Yes, SB liked him a lot but they had only gone on one date! He wasn't her boyfriend, they were not in a relationship, they were not even using informal speech with each other. She did not know him very well and he did something she was not comfortable with, nearly killed JB who she cared about and doesn't seem to regret it. At that point in the story she has spent more time with JB, knows JB better and has bonded with him.  She considers him a friend and like family so I can see why she distanced herself from SH and why she was so upset for JB.

5 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I do think the writer did SB a disservice here. The writing for her character was strangely bland like the writer put all her effort into Hyung Bin's character only in this scene. This is the girl who shed tears over a 30 year old corpse and went above and beyond to investigate and return the ring to its recipient. She is also someone who has a scholarly interest in burial rituals so I would have expected her to be a lot more interested in the Donggang mummy's wife, the grave, the memorial items and to take notice of the uncharacteristically emotional Soo Hyuk.  I definitely agree with others such as @jeilopes and @Swatkats that the writer hasn't made much of an effort with writing SB or utilising JSY in the latest episodes. 

@whiteclover I agree the timeline for JC's death still doesn't quite make sense.

15 hours ago, Rosie20 said:

The BTS is so much fun... It takes us away from the heartache of the drama itself. It's so nice to see them having fun behind the scene.. SH asking for the tie from SB is just hilarious.. :lol:

Thank you! Love seeing them  all relaxed and fun behind the scenes.  It must be difficult for them with the live shooting schedule and the ratings so I'm glad to see there is a good atmosphere onset despite those things:)

13 hours ago, fluffyloaf said:

I also have questions about the theme of resurrection and rebirth because technically they are different from my understanding? I am not sure if it is loosely translated or the drama actually wants to talk about both. Or their literal rebirths are a metaphor for resurrection and redemption? It seems to me that the writer has brought up in certain scenes like JB waiting on his schoolmate for 3 days to be resurrected which to me sounds like the writer has a clear idea on resurrection and is not loosely using the two terms interchangeably. If resurrection is a key theme in the drama, then perhaps both HB and JC/JB will find redemption and forgiveness this time around (based on Christian literature, it is usually linked right? And based on a lot of visual cues and some characters, I think the resurrection thought is derived from the context of Christianity instead of a random case of being revived?).

You are correct they are different. I was also surprised when HE who seems to be a Catholic make those comments about being reborn and the next life because that is not part of Catholic doctrine.  The writer makes quite a few references to the Christian idea of resurrection but she also links it with rebirth and reincarnation which are different beliefs belonging to different ideologies.  It makes her message-if there is one-confusing:unsure: 

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I wish she had waited for him to finish the sentence...

So do I. I would have liked more insight into SH's feelings. I really think the drama should have at least showed their first conversation and argument after the incident. I don't think this 1 year jump did anything besides give time for JC/JB to heal and reappear.  The rest of the plot seemed to remain conveniently at a standstill until post-timeskip:phew:

17 minutes ago, D27Gjk68 said:

I agree that JC had the most tragic upbringing.  However, I view the killing of the salon lady differently.  First, he went in with a plan to beat her to the point of brain death so that her heart could be removed and given to EH.  I'm not sure how she would have recovered without her heart so it seems to me that he was planning on murdering her from the start.

I know he was planning to kill her but we can see clearly till the last moment JC hesitate to  kill her so I sure if that woman just ask forgiveness and say she is sorry JC will spare her but instead she provoked him till the point no one can stand her words anymore 

I think the next two episode 1980’s case will resolve and the last two episode 2020’s case will be resolve

i think both JB and SH will die at the end 

JB from the bullet in his head and he will give his heart to SB 

SH will kill him the mafia boss after the death of JB because he will see SH as the killer of his brother and his new brother JB 

I think both JB and SH reborn in this life to complete there promises and finish things they left behind in there previous life so after they finish there job will die and finally can Rest In Peace and can reborn in another life without the curse of there past lifes 

@raziela I don't get the hate for her character either. She is certainly not cheating on one boy with the other. Its just that she prefers one over the other. JB clearly is very dear friend to her and Soo Hyuk, he has been a prickly richard simmons since the very beginning and blind when it comes to JB. Whatever happened to presumption of innocence, he is a prosecutor, burden is on him. I can totally see why SB is more horrified by Soo Hyuk's actions than JB. She treats JB like her little brother, has spent more time with him, knows more about him than she knows Soo Hyuk at the point where the whole unfortunate shooting occurred. It is natural that she wanted nothing to do with Soo Hyuk after that. A guy almost died for her for no reason whatsoever. I really do feel for Hyung Bin but sorry, Soo Hyuk gets very litte sympathy from me. And honestly at this point, none of it matters. Once Ha Eun's memories flood Sa Bin she will run into Hyung Bin's arm so none of the character actions or lack of actions up to the point matter anymore. Because the writer is giving all the characters an invisible lobotomy when their past lives merge with present lives. So, what is the point really. 

19 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

@raziela I don't get the hate for her character either. She is certainly not cheating on one boy with the other. Its just that she prefers one over the other. JB clearly is very dear friend to her and Soo Hyuk, he has been a prickly richard simmons since the very beginning and blind when it comes to JB. Whatever happened to presumption of innocence, he is a prosecutor, burden is on him. I can totally see why SB is more horrified by Soo Hyuk's actions than JB. She treats JB like her little brother, has spent more time with him, knows more about him than she knows Soo Hyuk at the point where the whole unfortunate shooting occurred. It is natural that she wanted nothing to do with Soo Hyuk after that. A guy almost died for her for no reason whatsoever. I really do feel for Hyung Bin but sorry, Soo Hyuk gets very litte sympathy from me. And honestly at this point, none of it matters. Once Ha Eun's memories flood Sa Bin she will run into Hyung Bin's arm so none of the character actions or lack of actions up to the point matter anymore. Because the writer is giving all the characters an invisible lobotomy when their past lives merge with present lives. So, what is the point really. 

This! (although I like  and sympathise with Soo Hyuk more than you do haha!:P) I said the same yesterday: it really seems like the KSH and CJB plots were pretty pointless in the end.  The plot and characters would have been better served just re-introducing the Hyung Bin and Ji Cheol souls in the modern world sooner.

16 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Do you agree that JB:

1) Was a convicted murderer.  He told SB he didn't do it but why do we believe him when he has lied to her several times in order to make himself look better.

2) Confessed to SH that he committed the murder.  Why didn't he or SB tell SH he wasn't guilty?

3) Was the last person seen with IMH alive.  Why didn't he share his evidence it was SA?

4) Was placed at IMH's apartment at the time of her murder

5) Was found to have moved the corpse of her child

6) Admitted to trying to motivate a gangster to kill SH and had no regret.

By the way, I'm in IT so I like my lists....

8 hours ago, kdramafan1 said:

SB is heartless.  Never mind SH is her ex boyfriend, even as a friend, after witnessing such emotional grief, she should at least console him instead of rejecting his calls. The empathy that she has shown to JB is for him only, none for SH.  This makes the kindness and compassion that she has shown in the earlier episodes seems so superficial now that I don't think she is a nice person at all.   I rather see SH detach himself from SB and moves on.  

The writer has totally destroyed SB. I feel sorry for JSY to have taken on this role.

Totally agree on all points, this girl is an idiot, heartless heroine who keep herself getting into trouble yet didn't have a slight conscience/emphaty to the people who save/protect her.

I don't get why ppl think SB is closer to JB than SH just because they only share one date.

First, according to her, the one she loves is SH not JB, she even said she never love someone like she loves SH.

2nd, according to her the reason why she stay besides JB is because she's worried JB might harmed SH if she cut him off completely.

3rd, JB did share his history to SB thus ppl may find that he is close to her, but let's also not forget that SH shared his history with SB as well regarding his dad. And you can hear SB promised that she won't left the same emotional scar to him like his dad (which later turn bullshi*).

And according to me, if ppl love someone you'd try your best effort to understand him from his pov, which SB never did to SH.

How many time you had spent with him doesn't matter, because once you got the click, you fell for him completely & he become the most important person to you, even more than with people you've spent a whole years trying to love him.

Also, let's not forget that JB also instigated murder to SH with no other intention than to kill him & SH is SB boyfriend but she forgives JB instantly, but not to SH who did it to protect her, so why double standard?

I don't blame anyone but SB, because she is the one who keep talking about love (make SH wavered and fell for her) & keep making promise to SH but never keep it. Stop making promise you couldn't keep. Stop saying the grand words "love" if you still ain't sure with your feelings & misleading people, stop leading both men, stop saying bullshi*, why is it that hard for her to understand?

Why did she even give an absolute trust to JB eventhough all the clues pointing otherwise and she know that JB already tried to murder people twice. Any normal ppl would have a slight doubt to him at the very least. But what, she ask her boyfriend to be as dumb as she is just for her to be able to forgive him? wtf is this nonsense?

That's why majority viewers sees her as a two timing heroine.

I mean, if she had more feelings to JB then just go with JB, don't go back and forth between two men, dating the other but keep touching another & being involve in every possible chance to this another when she knew the guy has feelings for him, that's flirting & two timing.

I'd rather SB go with JB & SH cut ties with SB completely rather than seeing SH being miserable for the rest of his life if she keep her attitude like this. SH need to walkaway from her. I don't think any sane men could tolerate how weird the way of SB think & how hypocrite she is right now.

46 minutes ago, D27Gjk68 said:

Do you agree that JB:

1) Was a convicted murderer.  He told SB he didn't do it but why do we believe him when he has lied to her several times in order to make himself look better.

2) Confessed to SH that he committed the murder.  Why didn't he or SB tell SH he wasn't guilty?

3) Was the last person seen with IMH alive.  Why didn't he share his evidence it was SA?

4) Was placed at IMH's apartment at the time of her murder

5) Was found to have moved the corpse of her child

6) Admitted to trying to motivate a gangster to kill SH and had no regret.

By the way, I'm in IT so I like my lists....

1 to 5 were not his crimes and the burden still lies on Soo Hyuk to prove it...and again, none of it matters because JB and SH has ceased to exist in modern day the moment they regained their past selves so really none of it matters....we had past 10 episodes that are currently meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I am not sure where the writer is going with any of it. It all feels pretty pointless to me at this stage.

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

1 to 5 were not his crimes and the burden still lies on Soo Hyuk to prove it...and again, none of it matters because JB and SH has ceased to exist in modern day the moment they regained their past selves so really none of it matters....we had past 10 episodes that are currently meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I am not sure where the writer is going with any of it. It all feels pretty pointless to me at this stage.

I agree it seems pointless at this stage but I'm still trying to make some sense of it.  I actually really liked the slow burn of the development of SH/SBs relationship during those 10 meaningless episodes which is why I'm so invested.

1 hour ago, Plummpychan said:

I mean, if she had more feelings to JB then just go with JB, don't go back and forth between two men, dating the other but keep touching another & being involve in every possible chance to this another when she knew the guy has feelings for him, that's flirting & two timing.

I really think you are going too far with your criticisms of SB. I find your post sexist and misogynistic. SB is NOT flirting or two timing.  We are not in the 18th century. Just because a woman is friendly, touches or is affectionate with a member of the opposite sex does not make her a flirt.  In addition, flirting involves romantic or sexual attraction.  SB has not shown any romantic or sexual interest in JB.  She is an affectionate person, she likes JB, feels compassion for him but so far she has made it clear to JB that she cares about him in a platonic and familial way only.

She is not two-timing.  She was not in a relationship with SH.  Nor is she in a romantic or sexual relationship with anyone else so in no way is she two-timing.

Also, let's not forget that JB also instigated murder to SH with no other intention than to kill him & SH is SB boyfriend but she forgives JB instantly, but not to SH who did it to protect her, so why double standard?

It is not a double standard because their situations are totally different. JB is a troubled kid with psychological issues. His actions were wrong but he doesn't think or act the way the average person does.  In the knife attack scenario, the victim was SB.  She saw how sorry JB was and made the decision to forgive him. Soo Hyuk is a mature law enforcer who should be held to a higher standard. At the scene of the crime: he did not tell JB to drop the knife, JB did not threaten him, JB did not threaten SB, JB had his back to him, SH left JB for dead.  Correct protocol would have been to tell JB to drop the weapon, to disarm JB and to call for back-up and medical assistance.  He did none of this. His actions were unacceptable and that is backed up by the fact he was suspended  from his position for a year.  But, ultimately, the shot isn't the real issue. SB can forgive him for shooting JB but the real issue is SH's lack of remorse for his actions and that is something SB cannot reconcile with.

And according to me, if ppl love someone you'd try your best effort to understand him from his pov, which SB never did to SH.

How many time you had spent with him doesn't matter, because once you got the click, you fell for him completely & he become the most important person to you, even more than with people you've spent a whole years trying to like/love him.

Just because you have feelings someone you met a few weeks ago doesn't mean they become the most important person to you or they are the only one that matters.  That is not a healthy approach to relationships especially for someone you barely know. That's not how relationships work in real life-not healthy, functioning relationships anyway.

I don't blame anyone but SB, because she is the one who keep talking about love (make SH wavered and fell for her)

SB never said she was in love with SH.  She said she likes him. SH is a grown man who made his own choices and decisions. It is not right to blame SB for his actions.  After she confessed and found out he was engaged she kept her distance from him.  He was the one who chose to break up with his fiancee (who he clearly wasn't in love with anyway).  He was the one who kept following her around after he told her he was engaged.  He was the one who kissed her.  He fell for her because he wanted to.  He wavered because he wanted to.  Sa Bin didn't "make" him do anything.

if you still ain't sure with your feelings & misleading people, stop leading both men, stop saying bullshi*, why is it that hard for her to understand?

I don't even understand this part of your diatribe. SB isn't leading anyone on.  She has made her feelings very clear in this week's episodes. She is a friend to JB and has distanced herself from SH after the shooting. Please clarify what "BS" you are referring to exactly.

For SB,  it is more like a big disappointment than hate to how her character has evolved.  I think if the writer has not made her into this caring and understanding and ever forgiving individual in the earlier episodes, the change in her demeanor will be better accepted.  If the writer has not put HE’s memories of HB in SB, and have SB in her mind repeat words like about she lives only to see HB again (the drowning scene),  we would not be misled into believing HE soul somehow is still inside SB’s body and her love for HB/SB is eternal.

It is true that all that SB/SH/JC love triangle is pointless  at this stage.  I hope the writer can stay focus in the remaining episodes on how JC and HS are going to put the real criminals behind bars. 

1 hour ago, D27Gjk68 said:

I agree it seems pointless at this stage but I'm still trying to make some sense of it.  I actually really liked the slow burn of the development of SH/SBs relationship during those 10 meaningless episodes which is why I'm so invested.

See, the slow burn would have worked but if you think hard, Sa Bin barely spent any time around Soo Hyuk, barely any. So, I am not sure why she would feel so strongly towards Soo Hyuk given the length of time of their interaction. Logically speaking which is stretch for this drama, I can see how Sa Bin can break up with Soo Hyuk and keep distance for a whole year. She barely dated the guy, she liked him, yes, in no way did she ever imply she was in head over heels, madly, passionately, deeply in love with him. If they had developed Sa Bin and Soo Hyuk to that point, I could be angry at her. I never felt their connection for me to feel that she should act in a different way towards Soo Hyuk. And this blame lies squarely in the shoulder of the  writer.

Archived