[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

1 hour ago, whiteclover said:

Episode 25-26 Text Translations

SH leans in close on GIW’s identity. Meanwhile, JB, who carries JC’s memories actively expresses his feelings to SB, and asks her to look at him in this life...

Thank you. Hopefully she will give a direct answer, which will bring some peace to this fandom :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Plummpychan said:

Probably I wasn't being cleared, but what I meant is along this 1 year after they broke up & his license being suspended until now.

SB did protect him when she think she love SH, but I think her love isn't big enough to overcome SH misunderstanding over JB, so I agree on @kdramafan1 that it might be only HE left over feeling over HB & it was really unfair for SH/HB to have him being misleaded like that & broken up his marriage plan (although thank goodness SA is a psychopath, so at least it served some purpose) & for HE to tied HB-HE love forever even in his new life but things turns out like this.

Sorry to cut your post short. Well no she wasn't there for him during the last year, but he too was being stubborn at insisting that he did the right thing by shooting a person in the head with his own hands. I understand SB here and would do the same. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still hopeful that SH and SB will have a happy ending just because LSH posted tonight in his official Instagram account just a little past 11:30 PM (from where I am and 12:30 Korean time) picture 3 pictures - 1st pic was him & Ki Yong, 2nd pic is Him & JSY and the last pic is a picture of the three of them, however after 1/2 minutes, he deleted his post and change the order of the pictures - 1st pic is Him & JSY,  2nd pic is Him and KY and the last pic is the three of them.:):heart:   Is he foreshadowing the ending to be happy or he just felt the need to calm down all the fans who are angry with Sabin's character in the past 2 episodes?? I hope I am not wrong and that they will have a happy ending, regardless of what will happen in the last 4 episodes. I will still continue to watch the drama till the end even if sometimes my heartaches seeing what is happpening between SH & SB. I really hope SB will recall Ha Eun's memory ASAP or shall I say in Korean language, "pali-pali".:)

19 minutes ago, pamela572 said:

I am still hopeful that SH and SB will have a happy ending just because LSH posted tonight in his official Instagram account just a little past 11:30 PM (from where I am and 12:30 Korean time) picture 3 pictures - 1st pic was him & Ki Yong, 2nd pic is Him & JSY and the last pic is a picture of the three of them, however after 1/2 minutes, he deleted his post and change the order of the pictures - 1st pic is Him & JSY,  2nd pic is Him and KY and the last pic is the three of them.:):heart:   Is he foreshadowing the ending to be happy or he just felt the need to calm down all the fans who are angry with Sabin's character in the past 2 episodes?? I hope I am not wrong and that they will have a happy ending, regardless of what will happen in the last 4 episodes. I will still continue to watch the drama till the end even if sometimes my heartaches seeing what is happpening between SH & SB. I really hope SB will recall Ha Eun's memory ASAP or shall I say in Korean language, "pali-pali".:)

so they both updated their pages today, apparently wanting to reassure their fans

Not sure if this was brought up in earlier post but if going by BA poster, it doesn’t look like SB will recall her previous self HE since her picture only had a single image. Whereas the 2 ML’s had 2 other blurred images merging with their current self. But then again official poster can be very misleading i.e QLAW :phew:  Yesterday episode had a 1-yr fast forward, is there any significance besides JB recouping from the shot or is it foretelling HE past conversations with HB if she lived another yr then she will accept his proposal? I should stop analyzing b/c the more I try, the more my head hurts  :pensive:

30 minutes ago, emmaleigh said:

Not sure if this was brought up in earlier post but if going by BA poster, it doesn’t look like SB will recall her previous self HE since her picture only had a single image. Whereas the 2 ML’s had 2 other blurred images merging with their current self. But then again official poster can be very misleading i.e QLAW :phew:  Yesterday episode had a 1-yr fast forward, is there any significance besides JB recouping from the shot or is it foretelling HE past conversations with HB if she lived another yr then she will accept his proposal? I should stop analyzing b/c the more I try, the more my head hurts  :pensive:

I think it's more because the main focus of the drama is to untie the sad knot of their past so that their souls can rest in piece(or at least the pieces of their souls)

Gong Ji Chul and Cha Hyung Bin had bad fate and have this oportunity to untie this knot and finally be able to leave and rest in peace and the preset to flow without the remorse of the past as even if they reincarnated Soo Hyuk and Jong Bum aren't really Hyung Bin and Ji Chul(this two are parts of the soul but not the whole)...So the main focus from the start was actually for them to reveal the real serial killer,to return Gong Ji Chul innocence and untie their ill fate and move on...Sadly Ha Eun was in the middle in the past and became a victim of the fate but the main were always this two men...

15 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

I think it's more because the main focus of the drama is to untie the sad knot of their past so that their souls can rest in piece(or at least the pieces of their souls)

I remember in Episode 5 they said something to this effect. It was when both KSH and SA were given red knotted bracelet.

The lady who gave them the bracelet said:

"I heard that a relationship so full of affection that it hurt in your past life comes back only to graze past you in the present. But a bad relationship in your former life will come back to you in order to untie the knot. So, no matter what, you have to take care of each other and love each other."

then SA said to KSH:

"I guess you're okey with bad relationship in our past"

14 minutes ago, Arcticmama said:

I remember in Episode 5 they said something to this effect. It was when both KSH and SA were given red knotted bracelet.

The lady who gave them the bracelet said:

"I heard that a relationship so full of affection that it hurt in your past life comes back only to graze past you in the present. But a bad relationship in your former life will come back to you in order to untie the knot. So, no matter what, you have to take care of each other and love each other."

then SA said to KSH:

"I guess you're okey with bad relationship in our past"

The lady was Soo Hyuk Mom who heard it from Sa Bin...

And yes,the past left its mark on the souls of the 3 of them more visible or more subtile...They got this chance again to untie those wrongs so that the present generation can live on a fresh slate without the regrets and grudges of their past...It is no coincidence that both Soo Hyuk and Jung Bum were put in the same similar situation as in the past...

I guess Ji Chul's psycho Dad must be happy having at least a kid as psycho as him in Baek Sang Ah.

I watched with subtitles.

The guys want to keep their promises, so I guess the theory about JC die (the bullet in his head can kill him anytime) and SB receives his heart (maybe the heart pain she felt today is a signal her heart is not okay), it is something that can really happen.

And the GJC's main focus is clean his name. I don't see He really caring about revenge. 

And you know, He killed Hyung Bin first, Soo Hyuk shot him to death. I think the guys should move on.

Detective In Do is so happy because his friend is back. He now calls Soo Hyuk by his previous name - Cha Hyung Bin.

It is good that someone is still alive to SH/HB, someone who believes in his pastself.

He also notices SB look alike Ha Eun, and He finally told about the woman that hurt him.

Sang Ah is really GIW's daughter. 

And it was so painful to see SH/HB grieving, so sad.

Lee Soo Hyuk was so good!!! Praises to him!!

I don’t know if someone already said this here, but Ha Eun’s death date/Sabin’s birth date is the same day Lee Soo Hyuk was born. I don’t know If this was intencional, but it’s a fun fact. 

Just came back from watching ep 12 with sub & yes just as I thought when watching it raw, it's confirmed that the more episodes in, the more I want SH/HB to ended up Solo or get a new girl instead, away/free from Sa bin. That girl doesn't deserve him. I regard HE & SB as two complete different person & the later's character already way too messed up for me that I no longer care for her.

At this point, I feel like it doesn't matter anymore if SB gain HE's memory, because SB feelings towards SH/HB even is already too much questionable for me. She doesn't even bother to answer his calls/messages unless it's professional matters and she doesn't seem to be missing SH existance/feel any void & only care for JB & can't keep her hands off him, so why bother to reconcile anymore? Just let her be with JB I don't care.

I'd rather regard them as two different entities & if in this life time SH/HB dies again, he can be burried next to HE. Rather than him ending with SB.

It's "funny" how messed up the writer has made SB character into just for her to keep dragging this nonsense love triangle card, that I find myself no longer care for the OTP present life's love when I used to ship them so hard back then.

Oh & this ep is the proof that any misunderstandingness can be avoid if the suspect at least make an effort to explaining himself, like, finally!!

Btw, LSH really had an outstanding performance acting here!! Can't someone give him the lead role he deserves already! please??

His scene at HE's cemetry is so heartbreaking to watch, my only OTP who ended tragic T.T

Even his picture alone already making me cry *sobs

:bawling:

1 hour ago, Plummpychan said:

Just came back from watching ep 12 with sub & yes just as I thought when watching it raw, it's confirmed that the more episodes in, the more I want SH/HB to ended up Solo or get a new girl instead, away/free from Sa bin. That girl doesn't deserve him. I regard HE & SB as two complete different person & the later's character already way too messed up for me that I no longer care for her.

At this point, I feel like it doesn't matter anymore if SB gain HE's memory, because SB feelings towards SH/HB even is already too much questionable for me. She doesn't even bother to answer his calls/messages unless it's professional matters and she doesn't seem to be missing SH existance/feel any void & only care for JB & can't keep her hands off him, so why bother to reconcile anymore? Just let her be with JB I don't care.

I'd rather regard them as two different entities & if in this life time SH/HB dies again, he can be burried next to HE. Rather than him ending with SB.

It's "funny" how messed up the writer has made SB character into just for her to keep dragging this nonsense love triangle card, that I find myself no longer care for the OTP present life's love when I used to ship them so hard back then.

Oh & this ep is the proof that any misunderstandingness can be avoid if the suspect at least make an effort to explaining himself, like, finally!!

Btw, LSH really had an outstanding performance acting here!! Can't someone give him the lead role he deserves already! please??

His scene at HE's cemetry is so heartbreaking to watch, my only OTP who ended tragic T.T

Even his picture alone already making me cry *sobs

:bawling:

@Plummpychan I agree with you. After watching the subbed episode, i am so done. I don't even know if i want SB to be with SH. This episode serious is just all about JB/JC & SB. Ugh, i am not sure why the writer can't just focus on developing with just a few main ideas instead of bombing and dragging so many characters which doesnt seem to serve much purpose to complicate the drama *ugh*. They build up the romance between SH-SB for like 20 episodes, and just make it come to an end and possibly try to make a turn to JB - SB in just 1 episode? Perhaps the writer is doing this to satisfy the fans for both ship???? Like at least HE-HB had a closure and will be together in afterlife then now she wants to pair JB-SB? LOL 

well at least HB & HE found each other. It was so heartbreaking for the cemetry scene when HB finally passed the ring to HE. I hope they can bury HB's corpse next to HE... At this point, i think this drama may be moving towards an open ending? I am not sure how they are going to make JB alive with a bullet in his head, and how SB can be with SH again after all that has happened. 

and yes JC+JB combination and finaly he is able to speak up lol. Everything could have been avoided with proper communication. *sighs* i am just going to pin on SH-JB bromance.....

*sigh, hope in LSH's next drama he can finally get the girl ....

I am actually not mad at SB...she saw the man she dated for a short while shoot her friend without understanding what was happening....he acted out of emotions and bias and SB clearly feels partly responsible for the mess....also she clearly doesn't love JB...she adores him as a friend...problem is ...her feelings for SH are not strong either...they like each other but its not strong love like their past selves....I see why that makes people mad at her but this may be the only rational part in this entire drama filled with inconsistencies...she barely dated him...barely before it all blew up...she has spent more time with JB as his good friend and her loyality lies more on JB's side as friend than by SH as a lover....I actually felt pity for GJC...he was giddy seeing he is by her in this lifetime and she believes his innocence...he was getting happy spending tiny moments with her...happy that he has a loving mother....as for SH.  He was grieving HE...he clearly does not see HE in SB...so my question is will SB get her past life memories back....this show feels more about the 3 characters finding closure than any grand romance...I am also not fan of how SH is completely acting like HB now...I thought it would be mishmash of SH and HB....same for GJC/JB....I like SB as is so I don't want her turning all flowery soft to HE but lets see what happens.

I don't even know if i want SB to be with SH. This episode serious is just all about JB/JC & SB

They build up the romance between SH-SB for like 20 episodes, and just make it come to an end and possibly try to make a turn to JB - SB in just 1 episode? Perhaps the writer is doing this to satisfy the fans for both ship???? Like at least HE-HB had a closure and will be together in afterlife then now she wants to pair JB-SB? LOL

True, they had ruined SB character too much to the point that she looks like a two timing player to me.

Because honestly, which boyfriend could take any guy (whom he know had a strong feelings for his girlfriend) keep sitting near & hanging around close to his girlfiend everytime & this girlfriend keep touching & hugging him here and there, being involved with him everytime and the girlfriend herself never consider her boyfriend's feeling. Let alone if this guy had some problem with his mind & happened to be at every possible crime scenes.

Like, if she'll keep/continue her behaviour like this, I just wish SH/HB ended any ties with SB & live his life away from her for his own sanity.

I don't even think SH/HB would even happy near her if SB keep being involved with any pitiful student of hers she met, lol, like gosh her work ethics is really questionable.

So yeah, it's probably better if SB ended up with JB, it served her & her "savior" syndrome well.

To me, I feel SB only had HE appearance but not her soul.

It's ironic that SB is the professor one, but seem to never use her logic even for once.

I think I’m the only one not mad with Sabin :joy:

I don’t agree with her attitudes, but I think I can understand a little. 
Except the hug at the university, that is weird. :sweat_smile:

And I really think the problem in his relationship with Soo Hyuk, it’s a little because He didn’t say He regret, but the main problem is the guilty.

She really feels guilty about what happened to JB and it was a year she didn’t know if the guy survived.

And maybe cause of Soo Hyuk too, besides he doesn’t regret, he could turn a murder because of her.

It was a year feeling guilty.

I know JB was kinda in the same position than SH, but it was different cause she and his brother didn’t take a year to recover and disappear in this time.
I can understand this feeling of guilty.

But I agree that the writer could be done a better job writing Sa Bin. 

On 5/26/2020 at 12:46 AM, Rosie20 said:

Even if they wait for next life it will be the same mess all over again. Maybe the best option for them was never to meet each other ever again lol :lol:

I mean look at SH he was doing pretty well before he meet SB again. SB too was doing pretty good. Maybe they were never meant to be together huhu..

To be honest right now it's best to watch the drama with no expectations at all. Enjoy the craziness and try not get shock with whatever happened .. :sweatingbullets:

You are probably right, a thousand lives would not be enough for these people to make the right choices. 

@Plummpychan and @whiteclover 

I agree with everything you guys said.

After watching ep. 12 i can't take SB anymore. She does not deserve SH or JB. 

SH and JB have made questionable choices in the present and in the past life. But both times it is possible to understand the motivation behind each choice. I don't think what they did is easily forgivable, but it is understandable.

Both have deep traumas.

SH lost his father tragically. He acts without thinking and judges people in advance.

JB is surrounded by crazy people who want to turn him into a killer, and his attitudes in both lives helped to protect the real killers. 

If I had to choose between SH and JB I would stay with SH, because I think his choices were more acceptable, made with the intention of protecting the person he loves and when the evidence pointed strongly to the situation that he believed to be true.

SB's behavior is all over the place. She forgives JB almost instantly and I don't remember him apologizing for the questionable things he did, like when he instigated someone to try to kill SH.

A year went by without her talking to SH because he believed he was saving her life and was not sorry for it.

Wasn’t she  unconscious when JB meets her at the abandoned school? So  how does she know that JB didn't really try to kill her? She only gives JB the benefit of doubt. SH was her boyfriend and she did not give him a chance to explain the situation. 

Now I can only hope for a bromance between JB and SH. A bromance that  could have started today, but then came SB and ruined everything, JB/JC finally does the right thing and SB manages to ruin the moment. I’m done with her! :rage:

Another thing that i found funny in ep 12 is that nobody thinks it is strange that they are talking to a reincarnated person. The author and the detective were so calm, as if talking to a person who died 30 years ago and was born again with the same appearance was the most common thing in the world!

Oh! And I loved SH new hair style, half SH, half HB. :joy:

4 hours ago, jeilopes said:

And maybe cause of Soo Hyuk too, besides he doesn’t regret, he could turn a murder because of her.

It was a year feeling guilty.

I know JB was kinda in the same position than SH, but it was different cause she and his brother didn’t take a year to recover and disappear in this time.
I can understand this feeling of guilty.

JB did the same & never regret too but she never had any guilty towards SH like not even a little & forgive JB in less than a day. So with her logic, it needs for SH to get killed for real by JB or missing for a year just for Sa bin can treated JB the same like she did to SH/ or for Sa bin treat SH like SB did JB? And yet she said SH is the man she loved?

If so, then yeah, to me this girl need some brain restructurisation for sure. Why the writer even made Sa bin's character like this? when she can wrote HE character that well.

SB is one hella frustating character & I can't ever put some sense in her action, when here she shd be a professor *facepalm

Because when people love a person, they'll always try to put themselves on his/her position because understanding him/her will always be their prioritized & communicate what has been wrong & look for any solution, you can never get too mad over the person you love & completely shut him out like that, but seems it isn't the case here with SB.

11 minutes ago, Adritz_ said:

Another thing that i found funny in ep 12 is that nobody thinks it is strange that they are talking to a reincarnated person. The author and the detective were so calm, as if talking to a person who died 30 years ago and was born again with the same appearance was the most common thing in the world!

It was funny, but I think the other detective didn’t believe, they didn’t try to explain either HAHAHAHAH

Detective In Do was so happy with this possibility. I love He calls SH like the older days - Detective Cha. 

About Hye Mi, she did a ritual to Hyung Bin. She was always talking weird things, I think She thought pretty normal HAHAHAHAHA The woman is already insane.

Hi. So long to be drama-free after "Extraordinary You." And I'm hooked on the most frustrating drama of all time. 

Anyway.

The funny thing is that I came to this drama because I love Jang Ki Yong and I'm going to be watching this because of Lee Soo Hyuk. LOL.

Honestly, a week ago there was speculation that SaBin would have a radical change and I didn't believe it because it seemed like a huge nonsense to me and after 10 years of watching dramas I had never seen anything like it... Well, apparently every day you learn that the life can surprise you. And not in a pleasant way.

Completely ridiculous the way the character was destroyed in just 2 episodes. We must recognize the writer something. When she destroys she does it big.

Anyway. I'm part of the people who expect SaBin to end up more alone than a mushroom. I think she deserves it after all she did in these last two episodes.

And seriously I'm thinking that the writer must be a misogynist because what she has done with her female protagonist has been criminal.

As I said, I'm going to watch this drama without meaning because Lee Soo Hyuk deserves it.

PS. Too bad we lost Ha Eun 32 years ago. Hopefully she will be reborn in someone else. But not SaBin please. 

I’m holding myself from commenting episode 12 till finish watching it with subs. Overall I’m feeling more content with the plot and characters. We get more answer and the murder case is about to resolve.

Thanks to 2 detectives; Ju In Do and Gu Kyul Ki. These two are the mood booster and CHB/SH friend. I’m glad they’re together to resolve the case and confront the psychotic people around him.

GIW is real and he is still alive (he should be around 80 years old perhaps). Meaning GJC will be able to clear off his name from the cases 30 years ago. And Sang Ah is his daughter. Having said that, there is a possibility of JB also his son? I remember JB mother said she got the sperm from someone who is a genius and GIW is known as a genius painter right? This makes 3 of them are sibling – GJC. Sang Ah and JB. We may get more answers in the next episode.

GJC been “reborn” in JB body. He died 30 years ago in the sea after being deceived by Hyemi. Tbh I like him compare to JB. He has been very straight forward and his actionable to resolve all the misunderstandings. I like how he told CHB/SH who is the culprit for all the cases. He also went to Hyemi and threatens her that he is going to disclose her wrongdoing. Most important he is telling SH/CHB after setting the meeting with GIW. You can see he is a normal person in JB body. His life was more pitiful compare to JB but again, he killed the lady and stabbed CHB which led him to die was still wrong. Due to his obsession, 2 lovers died on the happiest day. While for JB, he is born as a psychopath. Few dialogues and scenes proved that he has no emotion at all. His actions create a lot of misunderstandings to date. I’m glad GJC is back and clear all this misunderstanding. JKY is doing fine with these 2 roles. My only comment is the writer creates an unnecessary plot for JB character.

CHB/SH suffered a lot in these 2 episodes. Being ignored by someone he dearly loves because of the incident and remembering the past cause him more misery. I found, his character was written with unfairness as if he was the main culprit in his past and he should pay the price in this life. He was having a good life before, a good career, and a fiance (although she is a psychopath). But the writer turned the table and pulled in the “true love” plot and let him meet SB. Up until the 10th episode we were made to believe in the promising “true love” story with so many fluttering moments between CHB/SH and HE/SB. Thought the sad fate in their past will be compensated with a lovely wedding by the end of this show. Unfortunately, the writer had forgotten to take her medicine :phew: and bamm she scrapped off the plot. Seeing CHB/SH cried at the old bookstore and cemetery makes me sad & upset. Although some say, it was wrong for SH to shot JB, I still think it was the right decision at that point of time giving all the circumstantial shreds of evidence presented to him. The only thing that might be wrong was instead of shooting at JB’s head, he supposed to shoot his leg? Never thought LSH is becoming so good now. I know him from Scholar who walks the night. With his outstanding performances here (unbelievable acting range) I hope a good producer/writer will give him a lead role soon. I want to see him in a new & good project soonest and make sure he gets the girl this time.

Lastly, HE/SB. Not much to complain about HE. She was a persistent and consistent character. We were able to see and relate to her although she had a pure heart and non-judgmental character. We could see that she was in love with CHB until her death. She deserved CHB and I hope CHB corpse will be buried next to her grave.  Unfortunately SB is a different person. And it might be right when some of you said, she did not love SH. It was HE leftover feeling that drew her to SH. I have a problem with this character and I would say most of the Korean drama FL character. So devastated and waste to see when the writer repeatedly “assassinate FL” character in the story. It continuously happens; the bright, professional, and strong character suddenly becoming stupid, weak, unreasonable, or losing their screws in the 2nd half the shows. FL becomes pretty face without brain while ML continues to shine throughout the show. The same thing happened here. I thought SB character, the young professor with such a bright personality and good career will be someone who able to assess and act appropriately. Consistently being pure & non-judgmental to every character not only JB. I’m not going to blame JSY, as I think she did very well for HE character.

SB’s friend seems more normal than her. SB in these 2 episodes was like a statue with no emotion for people around her except JB. Her ex-bf fainted in an unusual incident and what has she done? Nothing! SH suddenly asked her to return the ring to the owner. She didn’t even ask him how he gets the information or who is the owner? She did not even have the curiosity to ask SH why he cried when he didn’t even care at the beginning of her search. SH letting go of HE is the right thing to do. Even for her father. He was showing distress when Sang Ah appear and during coloring, but she doesn’t even notice that? But she seems to notice everything about JB? Sighs. I lost hope with this writer. If she tends to make SB end up with JB then she is on the right path. Having said that, if she flips again to SH and SB, she needs to ensure SB gets on her knees  and ask SH forgiveness.

It’s a pain to watch another 4 episodes when we have this psychotic writer. Despite this roller coaster, I will continue to watch until the end and see how this writer wraps up the story.

All the hate towards Sabin is reaching new levels. Sabin is the only one on JB/JC side, This show was never about SH and SB romantic story, people tend to forget there is JC/JB, and its a mystery. To see the reactions like this I dont know what was the expectations from the beginning, like it would be lovey-dovey story?   If Sabin feels what she feels and gets close to JB, well that what she feels, she had soft corner towards JB from the beginning, it was always there, we cannot expect her to completely isolate JB and live happily with SH. Even without multiple kisses the writer made people feel for SB and JB dynamics. Even though sometimes felt questionable, thats the story they wanted to say. As JSY said in the radio interview SB is character who believes even though you have made bad decisions your soul can heal and she looks at JC/JB differently than others and thats the char of her character. It would be hopeless to watch JB/JC against the world, there's some hope if SB is by his side and now that JB/JC's name is being cleared from all those serial murders there is some hope.  

This is a show where people have to watch from beginning, the ratings were average in the beginning but now its low. There 4 episodes left and I cant predict whats going to happen. 

I started watching this show because of JSY, but last 2 episodes didnt really have anything for her, sometimes I feel she is less utilized, she is great in emotional scenes and funny scenes. Hope to see that side of her more. I hope she gets good scene other than consoling the 2 ML all the time.

1 hour ago, Mayiya said:

And I'm hooked on the most frustrating drama of all time. 

Anyway.

The funny thing is that I came to this drama because I love Jang Ki Yong and I'm going to be watching this because of Lee Soo Hyuk. LOL.

I agree on all points, haha.

Me too!! I started this drama for JKY as I think he's the lead, but I ended up being obsessed with LSH's characters, HB-HE eternal love story & LSH the actor here, he gain a new fan, lol! 

*damn such a discovery, I think I'm already watching every video of him on YT :joy:

1 hour ago, Mayiya said:

Completely ridiculous the way the character was destroyed in just 2 episodes. We must recognize the writer something. When she destroys she does it big.

True, idk what the writer is thinking or she even think at all, how can she throw/ butcher her character like that just to prolonged their love triangle

1 hour ago, Mayiya said:

Anyway. I'm part of the people who expect SaBin to end up more alone than a mushroom. I think she deserves it after all she did in these last two episodes.

Can't agree more :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Mayiya said:

Too bad we lost Ha Eun 32 years ago. Hopefully she will be reborn in someone else. But not SaBin please

I kinda hope for that too, lol, I think anyone is fine as long as she isn't a psychopath like SA or weird like Sa bin is, even if her face is not the same with Ha Eun :joy: *no offense to JSY here, I love her

Archived