[OFFICIAL] Jang Dong yoon and Kim So hyun [ DongJeon couple▶️ Beagle couple ▶️macaron couple]

Ameera Ali

At this stage, I'd call myself a potential fan of them becoming a real couple:mrgreen: why wouldn’t I 

5dd0284742534367657811.gif?downloadAppearance-wise, they look good together

5dd0284742534367657811.gif?download there  chemistry are off the chart .  

So welcome to our happy appreciation/ shipping thread for these amazing couple & hope it’s kept a live  :wub:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali  Dear Captain of the Macaron ship, remember to add their name tags to the thread, so it will come up when their names are searched! Should we add their other names to the thread name? DongJeon couple and Beagle couple (new name given by the KBS BTS editing team and seen in captions in the last few BTS). Anyway, thank you very much for starting the thread. I'm just a passerby, as I'm more of a drama fan. But will try to pop by every now and then!

@lightbringer06  Your dream came true thanks to Captain Ameera :) 

The latest BTS is just :wub: 

In the clip above (0:11-0:15) notice how KSH is running towards JDY to rehearse filming the backhug scene while her manager (looks like @kimkim9104 IG) is running towards her with a warm blanket. Conclusion: there are pink hearts everywhere when these two share a frame.

@Sky8lue Haha... yes, I just wanna abide by the rules of the forum in terms of drama content related only, so I'm trying hard not to comment or post about the ship there :P. Yes, @Ameera Ali, chingu, add the profile too of both KSH and JDY and some of the couple names. Lol... really, so we have another alternative name for them, Beagle? Is it because they're too adorable for them too :lol:.

Still cannot familiarize myself who KSH manager is (will probably check that time mark).. even JDY's too...

Hi chinggu, it is my first time to join this forum altho i have been a kdrama fan for years now. So amazed by the chemistry between KSH and JDY! I went to watch TTON  with little expectation but i was hooked by the chemistry, acting, pacing, story, practically all. The BTS show how comfy they are with each other. Love the romance....

Yay! Finally someone made this thread:wub:

I’ve been lurking at the drama section but didn’t have the guts to comment:sweatingbullets:

It’s hard being a fan of sohyun, one time i’ve been a yibi(part of the minority:D) then i jumped into shyshy and now this(by far my favorite). Sohyunnie, when will you stop having this chemistry with all your partners(i hope not:wub:), ottoke?

I dunno if i’ll ever move on once the drama ends and my feeds will no longer be filled with these cutie macarons:bawling:

For a more comprehensive translation of yesterday's BTS, go to my post in the drama thread below:

3 hours ago, Jk Stay said:

Why Beagle couple tho? :D

It's been used by the KBS BTS editing team for one or both of them since the street market shopping BTS. Think it's because they are both so adorable and it's also teasing them. In the most recent BTS, Beagle Nokdu was being trained by Trainer Dongju :D

@Ameera Ali  Sorry to trouble you, Captain. Could you pls add "Kim So Hyun" and "Jang Dong Yoon" (without the hyphens) to the tags for this thread? Think that's their default tag in Soompi. Must make sure they get the publicity they deserve ;) 

There are two couples i ship in this drama 

1. macaron couple i love macaron so it was easy for me to be absolutely crazy about their sweetness

2. De PD-nim and JDY.. he adores him so much but unfortunately for the PD-nim its a one sides love as JDY heart belongs to KSH

I am a fan of KSH and tbh i never shipped her with her co-stars even though they had great chemistry, but i have seen a different side to KSH this time around. It feels like she is leading and taking care of JDY and he is learning but also protecting her. They seem genuinely happy to film together, i can really tell JDY is 7dimensional (take the screaming part after he found out he had to hug her from behind...)

I really hope they stay in contact after the drama and hopefully film a new drama together in the near future.. 

Knetz comments

[+309 -0] JDY is really sweet. KSH is really cute. Lets walk on flowery path Dongjeon Coupleㅠㅠ

[+286 -0] JDY KSH 's chemistry is crazy.

[+232 -1] JDY KSH in making vid is the real romcom. Hope to see them in modern-school-romcom drama~~

cr:  flwperiwinkle   twitter

11 hours ago, yeli said:

I’ve been lurking at the drama section but didn’t have the guts to comment:sweatingbullets:

It’s hard being a fan of sohyun, one time i’ve been a yibi(part of the minority:D) then i jumped into shyshy and now this(by far my favorite). Sohyunnie, when will you stop having this chemistry with all your partners(i hope not:wub:), ottoke?

LOL.. girl, you should have commented on the drama thread.. haha.. it's free anyways :) But am glad you decided to comment in this thread though ♡♡♡

@Sky8lue I also tried searching this thread in Google but I cannot seem to find it when I typed both their names plus the "Soompi forum" words.. haha... or is it because of the heart emoji?... hmmm...

Maybe @Ameera Ali chingu, try changing the heart emoji to the word "and" will do it? :)

Since we know Jang Dong Yoon is pretty good in writing poems, I kinda wanna know what kind of poem will she make for Kim So Hyun :wub:...here's a snippet of his amazing talent, just turn on the cc for Engsub^^...someone just shared this too on JDY's thread (if you're a fan of him too, you can visit his new open thread as well ^-^)

Hi guys. I've been a fan of So Hyun since 2013. And i just love how cheerful and playful she is on set with jang dong yoon. You can't even imagine their age gape is 7 years apart cause they act like same aged friends (our couple. hehe). The last time i shiped sohyun this hard was with sungjae due to their awesome chemistry, photoshoots and since so hyun posted a lot of their selcas on insta. WHICH MAKES ME HOPE SOHYUN POSTS AT LEAST ONE PICTURE WITH JANG DONG YOON ON HER INSTA BEFORE THE DRAMA ENDS PLS. I also can't wait for the end of the year awards to see them win the best couple award and acting awards. Pls say they walk the red carpet and sit next to each other. :wub::D

I am dropping by too often....*eat my words*. Dreading the start of the busy work week, while waiting impatiently for the next two episodes!

@PuppyMacaron  In case you haven't heard about this thread, it can't not include you ;)

How can a 38-sec clip last an hour? Isn't it strange? Can't help smiling or laughing or going "awwww...." when watching these two. I don't know about romantic feelings (since they are both still in character and honestly they are both building their acting careers now), but the camaraderie looks very real to me. It's clear to everyone that they genuinely enjoy each other's company. I'm sure the staff and other cast members witness this on a daily basis. In fact, judging by the BTS, both PD-nims are probably low-key shippers themselves LOL.

Archived