Quantcast
Ameera Ali

[OFFICIAL] Jang Dong yoon and Kim So hyun [ DongJeon couple▶️ Beagle couple ▶️macaron couple]

@Ameera Ali THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!! :wub:

I stg, I love these two cuties so much. I highly request they do a photoshoot with puppies or something. 

• Love 4

Kim So Hyun before and now :wub:

I didn't know KSH has cat allergies. But look at her now :)... and to think that cat she and JDY petting is dirtier too... LOL...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hi there! Have been a maccaron shipper since the very first eposide of the drama, but today I have to creat a new account just to post on this thread and ask something

I heard that a romour spearding on Weibo that KSH had a real-life boyfriend? Is there any Chinese shipper here? Can you tell us what happend? Cause I can't imagine SH with any man beside JYD :bawling:

Edited by Xiahlyn Jung
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 3

8 hours ago, Xiahlyn Jung said:

Hi there! Have been a maccaron shipper since the very first eposide of the drama, but today I have to creat a new account just to post on this thread and ask something

I heard that a romour spearding on Weibo that KSH had a real-life boyfriend? Is there any Chinese shipper here? Can you tell us what happend? Cause I can't imagine SH with any man beside JYD :bawling:

Wow..this is my first time heard this wild rumor.. Can you give me the link? I didn't understand any but maybe some translation app could help..

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Xiahlyn Jung said:

Do you can give link? When did you read this information? 

• Like 2

I join a groud of Jang Dong Yoon fan in Vietnam and one of them said that she read it at Sso's Weibo. She didn't give any more information or the link, so it's very confusing

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Xiahlyn Jung said:

Had as in past tense? Why does it matter if she had one? I would not put much faith in rumours any way. 

• Like 3

Hmm wasn't it just last year that she was saying that she has never been interested in being in a relationship and that's why she 'falls in love' with her costars when she is filming to enjoy how it is to be in a relationship? I'm paraphrasing but I feel like I've read that somewhere. So I don't that rumour is true, and even if it is, good for her! 

Anyway this favid is the cutest! It was probably already posted at the drama thread, but oh well, since this is the shipper thread let's put it here, hehe. 

• Love 5

I watched their interview for Love Alarm and she mentioned having a one-sided love... HAHA.. and she said it's a bad idea having a one-sided love. I wonder who could that be :wub:

I also don't think she's lying when she said she never had any bf. I know celebrities always say that, most esp. in the case of idols because, heck, their fans are just crazy and toxic, compared to actors/actresses confirming they are dating. I think people are more accepting when it comes to actors. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I watched their interview for Love Alarm and she mentioned having a one-sided love... HAHA.. and she said it's a bad idea having a one-sided love. I wonder who could that be :wub:

I also don't think she's lying when she said she never had any bf.

She was able to mention before that during grade school she had a crush with one of her classmates/schoolmates but never had the chance of telling it to him bec she was so busy of work, school and shes shy :lol:

I also believe she not lying during that LA interview, but that interview happened last year coz LA was preproduced, so how about now? Is there any changes with her answer? :lol:

Im fully on board of this ship really.. This is the 1st time for me as a sohyun fan coz from the past i got used to ship her with her current costars but now JDY is different.. I hope they stay in contact with each other and continue their friendship off screen :heart:

• Like 6

I cant help but giggle at all the sweet moments between our macaroon couple. I keep on lurking and replaying all the BTS.  Really, they are enjoying each other's company.  JDY is making KSH laugh a lot.  You know, the fastest way to a woman's heart is when you make her laugh.  The BTS are even better!  Chemistry is off the charts!  This is the first time that i shipped KSH with her costars.  Hope that they will continue to be friends and possibly, even more....

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I keep coming back to the rain kiss BTS. The way he says macaron to KSH is soo cute. I can’t get tired of it.

By the way, there’s something about how soulmates have similar faces? I’m no good at critically analyzing that kind of thing, but for a split second I could totally see it. I wouldn’t like, call myself a shipper because of that though. I need something quite a bit more irrefutable than something that to be convinced. Like... kissing different with this pair than how they compare to their other costars. The eating KSH’s mouth thing comes fairly close though. :3

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I might have to live off making videos from now on. Never been on a shpping team before what should I expect from these two in the future in terms of interactions? In my experience actors after working together rarely interact except sending coffee trucks and the occassional selfie. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Excuse me while I blush in second hand embarrasement. Admire jang dongyoon for his straightforward honesty and kim sohyun to maintain a poker face. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5