Quantcast
Jump to content
Ameera Ali

[OFFICIAL] Jang Dong yoon and Kim So hyun [ DongJeon couple▶️ Beagle couple ▶️macaron couple]

Recommended Posts

patiently waiting for KSH to talk about her experience with JDY -_-

 

I love Jisung he is my favorite actor of all time his relationship with park boyoung was/is so private yet intimate and i actually do hope that if KSH and JDY are going to be in a romantic relationship that it will be similar... i feel like its the best type of relationship you can have in the k-industry..

  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lightbringer06  Yup I forgot to paste it...haha but here's a better translation:

 

I wish we get a surprise bonus BTS from KBS this weekend! So many unaired scenes that we are missing like this whimsically beautiful scene:

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jang Dong Yoon In Talks For Upcoming OCN Military Drama

 

Jang Dong Yoon may be returning with a new drama!

On November 29, it was reported that Jang Dong Yoon would be appearing in OCN’s “Search” which is set to premiere in the second half of 2020.

“Search” is a military mystery drama about a secret operation in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). Jang Dong Yoon was offered the role of male lead Yoon Dong Jin, who is a sergeant with little time left in the military. The actor has already completed his mandatory military service and viewers can look forward to how he’ll use his experience for his new role if he chooses to accept the offer.

A source from OCN said, “‘Search’ is scheduled to premiere in 2020. Jang Dong Yoon received an offer for OCN’s fourth dramatic cinema ‘Search’ and is considering it.” A source from Jang Dong Yoon’s agency also stated, “He’s positively considering ‘Search.'”

Jang Dong Yoon made his debut through the 2016 web drama “Game Development Girls” (literal title) then went on to appear in “Solomon’s Perjury,” “School 2017,” “A Poem A Day,” “Mr. Sunshine,” “Just Dance,” and “Beautiful Days.”

The actor recently received lots of love for his performance in his latest drama “The Tale of Nokdu.”

 

cr:soompi

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extracts:

 

He also spoke about his chemistry with co-star Kim So Hyun, sharing, “Many people said So Hyun and I had good chemistry, but I think I just fit well with So Hyun’s colors. If we were both too strong, it would be hard to integrate, but I think both So Hyun and I meshed well with one another’s styles.” He added, “If any other actress were to fill Dong Joo’s role (Kim So Hyun’s character), I am positive that we would not be able to create the chemistry that So Hyun and I have now. That’s why I’m thankful.”

 

Jang Dong Yoon completed his military service before his debut in 2016, so not much about his experience is known. He was asked to share some stories about the military, and Jang Dong Yoon commented, “I held a [radio show called] ‘Jang Dong Yoon’s FM Radio’ before bed. It was pretty popular. Others would look forward to it, asking me, ‘Sergeant Jang Dong Yoon, are you doing the radio show today?’ I typically shared scary stories, and we talked a lot about relationships.”

 

When asked what he would be doing if he hadn’t become an actor, Jang Dong Yoon replied, “At the time of the [convenience store] incident, I was waiting to go work at a finance company after being accepted as an intern. I wasn’t able to work as I got to film ‘Women at a Game Company.’ When I abruptly told them I couldn’t come out because I thought I would become an actor, they were very disappointed. They said they would encourage my progress. I don’t know if they’re watching, but I apologize.”

 

He continued, “If I didn’t become an actor, there are many images that I can picture. I might be working at a company after becoming an intern and receiving the license I was preparing for. At my age, I might also have gotten married or be passing around my wedding invitations.”

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Extracts:

 

He also spoke about his chemistry with co-star Kim So Hyun, sharing, “Many people said So Hyun and I had good chemistry, but I think I just fit well with So Hyun’s colors. If we were both too strong, it would be hard to integrate, but I think both So Hyun and I meshed well with one another’s styles.” He added, “If any other actress were to fill Dong Joo’s role (Kim So Hyun’s character), I am positive that we would not be able to create the chemistry that So Hyun and I have now. That’s why I’m thankful.”

 

Jang Dong Yoon completed his military service before his debut in 2016, so not much about his experience is known. He was asked to share some stories about the military, and Jang Dong Yoon commented, “I held a [radio show called] ‘Jang Dong Yoon’s FM Radio’ before bed. It was pretty popular. Others would look forward to it, asking me, ‘Sergeant Jang Dong Yoon, are you doing the radio show today?’ I typically shared scary stories, and we talked a lot about relationships.”

 

When asked what he would be doing if he hadn’t become an actor, Jang Dong Yoon replied, “At the time of the [convenience store] incident, I was waiting to go work at a finance company after being accepted as an intern. I wasn’t able to work as I got to film ‘Women at a Game Company.’ When I abruptly told them I couldn’t come out because I thought I would become an actor, they were very disappointed. They said they would encourage my progress. I don’t know if they’re watching, but I apologize.”

 

He continued, “If I didn’t become an actor, there are many images that I can picture. I might be working at a company after becoming an intern and receiving the license I was preparing for. At my age, I might also have gotten married or be passing around my wedding invitations.”

 

 

The thing i love about JDY is how he praises So Hyun so lovingly. PLLLLLSSS HAVE A DRAMA OR MOVIE TOGETHER AGAINNN. Lets hope they keep in contact and maybe hang out once in a while considering they both stated to be close with Shin Jae Ha and said the 3 might even hang out

  • Like 4
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 11:37 AM, aineofcebu said:

i really look up to Jisung - Lee Bo Young real life relationship, and how i wish our macaroon couple will be the same :heart:

 

Me too ~~

 

On 11/29/2019 at 2:07 PM, aineofcebu said:

Parallel i can see is that all of them are private people, they are focusing on their career aside from making sure that all personal matters are handled off screen.

 

This. Being private people. Both KSH and JDY are similar. I know KSH has IG and Twitter but she doesn't post much about her personal life outside of work. And JDY doesn't have any plans because acc. to his latest interview, he believes SNS is more of a loss than benefit. Jisung has an IG where he updates about his wife and children. So I believe Lee Bo Young doesn't have an IG, right? I think that's another similarity.

 

The love story of Ji Sung and Bo Young is really ideal. Bo Young didn't accept Jisung's confession at first because she doesn't want to date a celebrity. Jisung told her manager his feelings first. And he even said he'll quit acting for her to accept him. Which I remember Bo Young said in an interview when talking about their love story, that it looks like she was tricked... haha.. because Jisung is still acting till now.:)

Now, I don't know if KSH said anything about having an ideal type of a guy or if she will date a celebrity or not ^^

 

10 hours ago, Sky8lue said:
He also spoke about his chemistry with co-star Kim So Hyun, sharing, “Many people said So Hyun and I had good chemistry, but I think I just fit well with So Hyun’s colors. If we were both too strong, it would be hard to integrate, but I think both So Hyun and I meshed well with one another’s styles.” He added, “If any other actress were to fill Dong Joo’s role (Kim So Hyun’s character), I am positive that we would not be able to create the chemistry that So Hyun and I have now. That’s why I’m thankful.”

 

I love that one. Only shows the explosive chemistry they have. This is why even from their latest photo interviews, they're twinning so much :)... and even looking alike as each day passes ^___^

 

 

JDY has nothing but praise for KSH. So now I would like also to know what KSH thinks of JDY. I need some more interviews from her.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remembered that.. So persuasive of Jisung to say that he's willing to give up his acting career for Boyoung at that time and he even confessed his feelings to her manager first.. Hoping Dong Yoon will follow that practice as well :lol: He can confess to Sso's mom, bro and dog first :joy:

 

About Sso's ideal type, it changes every interviews she had. But what i can clearly remember is that when she will meet someone whom she will like dearly, she will not hesitate anymore to approach him.. Maybe she will be the one who will follow Jisung's ways :joy:

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KSH has been "married" so many times in her dramas, but I love the everlasting sincerity of the wedding in Nokdujeon the most. Every time I look at a Chamomile flower now, I'll be reminded of the flower ring and the beautiful love between Dongju and Nokdu.

 

She loves the flower ring as much as we do :heart:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has been married five times already :astonished:thats a whole lot of men 

but you know what they say the third fifth times the charm.. i havent watched any of her historical drama's because i am not a big fan of saeguk  dramas.. Nokdujeon was the first/second (next to my country) historical drama that i watched..

I do agree i loved the simple wedding, it was filled with so much joy and love that it almost felt like i was getting married...

I do wonder though why she is so smitten by the ring...her dress at the MMA's reminded me of the ring as someone on instagram also pointed out..

Maybe she just really likes flowers

  • Like 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something for the road. I will be away for a whole week and off radar. Hope there will be many updates about KSH and JDY (when will the nominations for the KBS Drama Awards be released?) and thanks to all the chingus who keep the Drama thread and this thread going strong :) 

 

Hoping to see Nokdu and Dongju at the KBS Drama Awards like this:

@soesje  I think she definitely LOVES flowers. Remember how she was trying to protect her flower garland from the PD-nim who wanted to test out the huge fans in the wedding scene? The black dress with gold flower accents she wore at the MMA 2019 was stunning to me. I hope there will be a few overseas promotions for Nokdujeon so that we can see both KSH and JDY at least a few more times in the near future!

(side note: some knetz were complaining to her agency about the style, makeup and hair.... there is no satisfying knetz....seriously)

  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Something for the road. I will be away for a whole week and off radar. Hope there will be many updates about KSH and JDY (when will the nominations for the KBS Drama Awards be released?) and thanks to all the chingus who keep the Drama thread and this thread going strong :) 

 

Hoping to see Nokdu and Dongju at the KBS Drama Awards like this:

 

@soesje  I think she definitely LOVES flowers. Remember how she was trying to protect her flower garland from the PD-nim who wanted to test out the huge fans in the wedding scene? The black dress with gold flower accents she wore at the MMA 2019 was stunning to me. I hope there will be a few overseas promotions for Nokdujeon so that we can see both KSH and JDY at least a few more times in the near future!

(side note: some knetz were complaining to her agency about the style, makeup and hair.... there is no satisfying knetz....seriously)

 

I agree i want them to present an award and receive awards because they definitely deserve them.. 

Noo your presence even for a week will be dearly missed.. i do hope we at least get more updates it hurts my heart to see the drama thread on the second page.

off course how could i forget right after she had a moment with JDY the PD-nim interrupted 

But seriously tho i was so stunned about her whole appearance at MMA.. gorgeous absolutely beautiful no words to describe her beauty!!

i also saw ppl commenting about not liking the make up and the dress so i had to leave a comment on her picture to praise her looks and style and luckily ppl agreed with me because she did look amazing

Im curious to see what she will wear to the kbs awards and what JDY will wear.. when is the award show actually?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soesje said:

Im curious to see what she will wear to the kbs awards and what JDY will wear.. when is the award show actually?

Hope they both confirm their attendance soon! It's held annually on 31 December so the 30-day countdown starts now :)

 

Final post before I scoot!

img.gif

Credit: https://twitter.com/FinnPic

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If KBS taking a cue from KBS Cool FM, they should ask Sso and Dong Yoon to sing duet in KBS Drama Award. Preferably one of TTON ost. I don't mind a trio either, with Kang Tae Oh (macaroon vs vanilla ice cream). Give him a chance to sing like his hyung Seo Kang Joon.

https://youtu.be/yXLj2Uop8K0

 

Ps: I don't mind them adding Aengdu either. It'll be fun.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 9:14 PM, aineofcebu said:

I remembered that.. So persuasive of Jisung to say that he's willing to give up his acting career for Boyoung at that time and he even confessed his feelings to her manager first.. Hoping Dong Yoon will follow that practice as well :lol: He can confess to Sso's mom, bro and dog first :joy:

 

About Sso's ideal type, it changes every interviews she had. But what i can clearly remember is that when she will meet someone whom she will like dearly, she will not hesitate anymore to approach him.. Maybe she will be the one who will follow Jisung's ways :joy:

 

True~... knowing JDY's straightforward personality, I can see him confessing to KSH's manager or her mom probably too^^. I bet by this time, Sso's mom already knows him personally :glasses:.. remember she was competing with Lady Kim of who's the best mom when she sent the cast and crew some foods :)

 

If what you say about her approaching the person she likes is true, then she is a pretty straightforward person too then.. ha ha.. imagine these two having a competition of who confesses first to each other.. LOL...

 

21 hours ago, soesje said:

but you know what they say the third fifth times the charm.. 

 

I do agree i loved the simple wedding, it was filled with so much joy and love that it almost felt like i was getting married...

I do wonder though why she is so smitten by the ring...her dress at the MMA's reminded me of the ring as someone on instagram also pointed out..

Maybe she just really likes flowers

 

Oooh.. I see what you did there.. HAHA.. agree. 

 

Yes, the wedding in TTON is the best out of those because it may not be perfect but it was so simple yet so elegant and realistic. I'm kinda foreseeing my future wedding too ^^. I also love her dress during the MMA because it feels like the flowers on her dress still reminds us of TTON...

 

11 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

The black dress with gold flower accents she wore at the MMA 2019 was stunning to me. I hope there will be a few overseas promotions for Nokdujeon so that we can see both KSH and JDY at least a few more times in the near future!

(side note: some knetz were complaining to her agency about the style, makeup and hair.... there is no satisfying knetz....seriously)

 

Yes, her dress is so fire ~ .. haha.. she's becoming daring when it comes to her dress codes nowadays. She's already grown up. The only overseas promotion I'm still holding on to is in Japan. I hope Japan invites them to promote there so we can see them together in January like in the Ruler, because I don't want the KBS Drama Awards to be the last one we'll see of them. Which I already want to know the affirmation of their attendance right now so I can relax a bit. 

 

(And yeah, someone said to me Knetz again have lots to say, like who cares if she wears those??.. jinjja.. aigoo)

 

And oh about your comment about chamomile, you are so me~... I just posted that a few days ago in Twitter too...LOL.. I'm always gonna be reminded of KSH and JDY and all of TTON too. I'm not particularly into flowers but I think I'm loving chamomiles now :)

 

And I'm posting here too this one... Aengdu and Sso going out together :)

 

And look at one of the presents KSH gave Aengdu.. a picture of JDY and Aengdu ^^..

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Macaroon couple shippers....let me join in ^^

 

 

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

And look at one of the presents KSH gave Aengdu.. a picture of JDY and Aengdu ^^..

 

When I first saw this photo on IG ..I was confused whether it's JDY or SoHyun  because all of other photos are only SoHyun & Aeng Du :sweatingbullets:

 

Anyway..I am divided whether to be happy or sad about JDY being the MC of the award . Sad because both of them will not come together and will not sit together.  They surely will get the best couple award but KBS gave the award to 7 couples last year so it's kind loose the prestigious feel :(

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, illay said:

Anyway..I am divided whether to be happy or sad about JDY being the MC of the award . Sad because both of them will not come together and will not sit together.  They surely will get the best couple award but KBS gave the award to 7 couples last year so it's kind loose the prestigious feel :(

 

I think he’ll be hosting the entertainment awards, so hopefully we’ll get to see them walk the red carpet together(Keeping my fingers crossed for this one:rolleyes:) and sit in one table at the drama awards:wub:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, yeli said:

 

I think he’ll be hosting the entertainment awards, so hopefully we’ll get to see them walk the red carpet together(Keeping my fingers crossed for this one:rolleyes:) and sit in one table at the drama awards:wub:

Many thanks for this! I just realised i had misread the article title on Soompi too. Lol! Tbh, I was sad when I thought it was for KBS Drama Awards. Anyway, glad that he is hosting for the KBS Entertainment Awards instead. At least we can still hope to see more interactions between them before the year ends :wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KSH and JDY are trending on Daum

 

EKwfgBJUEAAfchc.png

 

Sohyun's interview for TTON

 

 

“I’ve been close w/ JDY for a long time since script reading. It didn’t take a long time to us to get close cz our personality tho. And we’re really comfortable to each other while practicing and it was kinda be a lil problem back then.”

 

 

“At the 1st time our chemistry was like a quarrel chemy and that was really comfy but kinda worried that it couldn’t show the romance side. In the half ep, it was hard to put emo into a man n woman cuz we just shared alot of things as woman to woman, fight, take care of each other like sisters..”

 

“But then when the script came out, the romance scenes slightly increased. There r some scenes that i felt it has no much details but once it’s released, it was just naturally happened. Thats why the acting could turned out well”

 

Abt the misunderstanding of Sohyun and Dongyoon dating: “I thought it might be like that. I like when that kind of story/talks came out. I like it cuz It means that we look good tgt and i kept smile while shooting.”

 

“I also heard that we do look together and i was like “Me with oppa?” kind of feeling .. but im afraid that it might be get caught so I couldn’t tell it.” (Laughs)

 

Ksh talked abt the kiss scene “It was nothing to shot the reall kiss scenes but when it came to daily kisses, i was shy. Theres a lot of kiss scenes for a historical drama tho..”

 

Ksh comment abt Jdy’s kiss interview (business). “Isnt he put too much line for that? Well but so what? In filming site the PDs kept saying “It’s business” and we could finally be more comfortable thanks to that.”

 

“At The ending kiss scene, the time was running out. We put it down halfway. I filmed that while hoping it would turn out pretty. I trusted the PD cuz they know hot to get a pretty picture.

 

Ksh talked abt the famous topless kiss scene: “I feel sorry(lack) abt that cuz we filmed it so early. I wasn’t really comfortable back then and also i was still awkward with kiss scenes, thats why.”

 

Transleted by ssohyn_k twiitter

 

EKwzt8mUYAAang5.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, yeli said:

 

I think he’ll be hosting the entertainment awards, so hopefully we’ll get to see them walk the red carpet together(Keeping my fingers crossed for this one:rolleyes:) and sit in one table at the drama awards:wub:

Woooow...I also just realised this hahahhaa...thanks for informing ^^

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...