[OFFICIAL] Jang Dong yoon and Kim So hyun [ DongJeon couple▶️ Beagle couple ▶️macaron couple]

Ameera Ali

Omg just saw this :lol:

Another similarity for our macaroon couple. They both want to give handwritten lettersss to their beloved. 

Sso is always giving out handwritten letters to her fans during her bday fanmeets and she shared a handwritten letter to her fans in IG during her 10th yr anniversary :wub: 

They both love writting their feelings/gratitude out, and thats so sweet :heart:

Maybe you can add this to your list @lightbringer06 ;)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with what everyone is saying about his comment in the interview about it being business.. i guess you can never be too careful you never know if the truth will be received well or you career will be over... the only thing i can believe is their natural chemistry and eyes dont lie..

Seeing the latest behind the scenes that part where KSH stares at JDY i dont know man i would only look at someone like that  if i  adored the person..  

After reading bits and pieces of the interviews JDY truly seems like a typical cancer(his zodiac sign). They are known to be a momma's boy and are overall very emotional, they are also very humoristic so he really fits the description perfectly..

I hope and im throwing it into the universe that they will indeed in the future hopefully not so far away future work together again... it is a shame to waist good chemistry

9 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Awww... now JDY can't get married before 30 because he's gonna be busy because of his rising popularity. Don't worry, he can wait for KSH :joy:

I don’t see a problem here... when he turns 30, KSH is only 23. So he can take his time working on his career while waiting for her to grow up. I’m sure KSH doesn’t want to get married too young too, right?:D

I don't know which is which anymore :joy:.. the rehearsal interlocking of hands is not in the drama^^

20191128-085435.png

20191128-085406.png 

@wildcherry HAHA.. true... now I wanna know what So Hyun's perspective of marriage is too. Does anyone know if she ever mentioned in her previous interviews anything about it? :)

@soesje I do hope it doesn't take too long for them to reunite again. You were referring to this stare of KSH, right?^^... they were not even talking and yet she was looking at him :wub:

27 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

now I wanna know what So Hyun's perspective of marriage is too. Does anyone know if she ever mentioned in her previous interviews anything about it? :)

If i remember it correctly, she did mentioned previously that she want to get married around 28-ish y.o bec she believed that's the time she's the most pretty to wear a wedding dress.. :joy: ( i dont know which interview it was, or around what year, but this is the most recent i can remember)

Let's wait for her post-TTON interviews.. maybe late this week or early next week. :heart:

As a kdrama veteran watcher, I know a lot of actors. But if I am KSH mother, I will put this kid, JDY as a perfect candidate for son in law. I mean this kind of young man is hard to find. He is like a full package

1. He is handsome, but in the same time beautiful and cute. Combine that with hot bods (six pack). My future grandchildrens will be beautiful.

2. He is definitely healthy, loving sports.

3. After TTON, he is trained in martial art and horse riding. He also has lifeguard certificate. Capable in surviving in an island (law of the jungle).

4. Approved by police as a national hero.

So no problem in entrusting my daughter safety to him.

5. Polite and restpectful to elders. He is also a filial son to his own mom. We'll definitely get along well.

6. Very talented in acting, only with 3 years resume. He's future career will be great.

7. He can draw, and he's good enough singer.

8. He graduated from respectable university (same university with my daughter).

9. Already finish his military service.

10. Animal lover

11. Funny and outgoing.

Last but not least, my daughter seems to enjoy being around him. She's become herself and laugh a lot. Oh, and he loves to cook. So my daughter won't have to hehe...

It they meant to be, they should not rushed to marry. Just date and build their career first. Like Jisung and Lee Bo Young. Now they are happy family with two kids with solid acting career.

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I don't know which is which anymore :joy:.. the rehearsal interlocking of hands is not in the drama^^

@soesje I do hope it doesn't take too long for them to reunite again. You were referring to this stare of KSH, right?^^... they were not even talking and yet she was looking at him :wub:

Yess thats the one:wub: you know a single stare could say a thousand words. We always see JDY staring at her and he admitted in one of his interviews that he often looked at her reactions but we never really see KSH staring at him. So i was so happy to see that her stare is equally lovable towards him..

About the interlocked fingers i enjoyed that more, interlocking fingers while holding hands give a more intimate feeling compared to just normally holding hands.. But i could hear the PD say make the hands look beautiful..

I wonder when KSH is going to release interviews because so far we have only seen jdy's

@aineofcebu I see. If she wants to get married at 28, then JDY would be 35 by then... HAHA.. now I wanna know if that has changed now. Or it could be...date for 9 years too like ND and DJ ^^... date for a long time and then marry :heart:

And yes, about your additional list of their similarities, NOTED... that would be NUMBER 9 in the list. I'll make an updated version sometime in the future after gathering more info :blush:

@Dramageek I so agree with you~! If I was the mother of KSH too, I'd do the same. A guy like JDY rarely comes, so KSH mama should mark him already and tell KSH, "Bring that guy home this Christmas" :kiss_wink: But I'm more of her unnie, so I'll support her as an unnie ^^. I hope they can follow the footsteps of Lee Bo Young and Jisung, they're my ideal K-couple. I love their story and how Jisung persistently pursued her, how they dated secretly and married in secret as well. Good thing both KSH and JDY are private people so I can see them doing the same. Hearing Kim So Hyun's laugh in that latest BTS is such a music to my ear because I can feel how happy she is doing this drama with JDY and everyone else. Like she just laugh with her whole heart and doesn't mind how she may look :blush:

@soesje I was so happy seeing KSH looking at JDY ~~.. because all this time, JDY has been the very, like, VERY obvious, one between the two. So I'm so glad KSH doing the same thing as well ^^... maybe we can see more of that in the Blu-Ray... hope someone will share some clips of it. I'll be camping on Twitter as well because I know there were those Macaron shippers who already ordered :joy:

@Breeze HAHA... that is all over Twitter... about JDY muttering "saranghae"... it kinda seem he did and not to me.. LOL... I'm just not sure if they would use the word "saranghae" since it's sageuk, I know there's this more appropriate word for it but I totally forgot. It was probably in the script and so he did say it, but since it's muted, we really don't know :D

@Sky8lue Chingu dear, I think you forgot to put your translation...HAHA.. you did put it in the drama thread but not here :kiss_wink:

@Breeze you know i kinda see him saying something or just smiling and she was about to go in for a kiss and he quickly went in to duck face mode so im not too sure maybe if someone would zoom in and slow motion the clip we could inspect it further

@Ameera Ali You know what thats the face he always makes when he smiles at her even in the drama that is the same face he made when he lit the candle for her twice.. so what is the truth is it real JDY or is it JDY that never have left his character.. Acting is such a difficult psychological thing to understand.. at some point its just a part of you that you bring out that you have never thought would have been there in the first place..

@Sky8lue it is as if the universe heard my silent cries for a KSH interview.. ugh gosh she is so beautiful short hair looks sooo good on her she looks more mature and doesnt hide her face behind her hair... it seems in the past she always was hiding behind her hair and the recent years she has been showing more of her face and i love it.. gorgeous

@lightbringer06 Exactly even though i loved to see JDY smitten face and twinkly eyes i really wanted to see KSH reciprocating it.. and it seems like she does at least in the few seconds that she stares at him.. i feel like i'll be missing out on so much just because im not able to buy the dvd :weary:  it has KSH and JDY love story written all over it 

i really look up to Jisung - Lee Bo Young real life relationship, and how i wish our macaroon couple will be the same :heart:

I'd say let them be paired up with diff people, get to know more people and then realize years from now that they fit for each other.

How dreamy ~

I can see the "saranghae" that people are saying, but also I think lip reading can be kinda iffy at times so _(:3 」∠)_

1 hour ago, aineofcebu said:

i really look up to Jisung - Lee Bo Young real life relationship, and how i wish our macaroon couple will be the same :heart:

I'd say let them be paired up with diff people, get to know more people and then realize years from now that they fit for each other.

How dreamy ~

Out of curiosity, do you see any parallels between that couple and this one? Taking what I can get for evidence, and similarity to public couples sounds real good.

1 hour ago, kirahoshi said:

Out of curiosity, do you see any parallels between that couple and this one? Taking what I can get for evidence, and similarity to public couples sounds real good.

Parallel i can see is that all of them are private people, they are focusing on their career aside from making sure that all personal matters are handled off screen.

Jisung-Boyung confirmed publicly their relationship after 2-3 yrs of dating; they worked on a project tgt not as a couple so there was no shipping fandom for them but what I know is that Jisung pursued Boyoung right after their project ended. And all stories were revealed by them personally not by dispatch or fans following their sns updates.

To answer your question, I don't think we can get something as early as now to check their similarities. Maybe only if our macaroon couple will announce it officially.

Archived