[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I feel like hiding in the cave right now so that I won't see any update on their last filming yesterday. I think I'm too heavily invested in this drama that I don't want it to end TT.TT . Looking at all the updates on their last filming on social media really hits me and makes me realize aaa it has ended... :bawling: (tho we still have the finale tonight)..I hope my withdrawal syndrome won't last too long :sweatingbullets:

@vangsweetie637 Since you've started on the favorite scene (s), I also wanna join in :grimace:

1) Mine would be when JH making his comeback after mom passed away and when he was about to start the news, he saw HJ in front of him and he smiled at her. HJ smiled 1st, a hesitating smile but when JH smiled back, her smile became wider..I remember replaying the scene for nth time though :wub:

2) After the news, JH walked HJ back home under the cherry blossom and HJ almost fell then JH caught her saying that he forgot he needs to always be on his guard when with her :wub:

3) Last but not least, the picnic scene too! when again she walked backwards and JH stretched his hand out to her worried that she will fall again..the feels really :wub::wub::wub: 

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:
seriously they look so good together!! :heart:

Agree! Seriously we need to have them again in movie (maybe?) since Kdrama rarely repeat the same couple in short time period. Their chemistry is really top notch that it will be such a waste not to have them act together again. 

Spoiler

Shortest I think so far is Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In na which is around 2 years.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

we hardly see HJ in black or dark color clothings.. her fashion trend has always been pastel, light or vibrant colors that totally complement her personality.. i think the only 2 occasions were JH’s mom funeral wake and at SY’s columbarium?

did she come back in streak black to be the mysterious catwoman superhero? :ph34r: receiving an award? :rolleyes: even her makeup in that IG photo seems more matured too

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Im not ready to let this drama go:tears:. this is a fisrt time for me liking a drama this much. After this ends i will surely watch everything from start again. 

For my fave scene of course is the rooftop scene! But besides it theres some few scene as well. It's in ep 11, the scene where JH and HJ talk in front of HJ house after they eat together with director Ji. When HJ confess abt her memory and JH comforts here saying " memories are supposed to fade and lose color as times goes by". I actually really love this line. And judging by his face at the time im sure he already falls for HJ:wub:

@kaykafisyah imo their chemistry is waaaayyy more than LDW and YIN. So we can expect a year?B)

• Like 8
  • Love 2

@sadthe1st haha, i tell you, when i watch these two together, this is me:

giphy-38.gif

i have watched couples in dramas and whenever I really feel their sweetness through the screen, I feel more single :joy: i really like the moments you analyze their feelings for each other. Watching them fall for each other is one the most satisfying for me :D you are right about the colors of her clothes. The purpose may be to show her more matured side. I am hoping that this time when she comes back, she comes back strong enough to hold onto Anchor Lee, too. 

@kaykafisyah haha i know what you mean but it’s hard for me to stay away from this thread. I don’t want it to end but if it does, it has to be a happy one :D aww join in on the fun! I really like the scene you mentioned too, after he came back from his mother’s situation. The way their faces brighten up when they saw each other :wub: it is moments like this that make me love them together! I was debating on which scene made me cry more: the mother or when HJ finally remembered in the hospital. And I remember wiping my tears with the mother scene. Literally broke my heart! That’s why the scene when they smile at each other makes it even more heart-warming.

@nitttss oh yes! Those lines from him was so comforting! I can still remember the way he looked at her too! :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@nitttss How I wish but a year is too fast unless there's a demand for it like the couple we mentioned. But even if it's not movie or drama, any sort of collaboration will do for now and since both from the same agency I don't see this as hard?  I've started re-watching this drama since Monday (I'm at episode 19-20 now) but then, I've actually always re-watch all the episodes while waiting for the next episode :joy: 

@vangsweetie637  I'm always at this thread :grimace: I just need to avoid social medias :joy:

There's actually many memorable lines in this drama. In our next game (lol) maybe we can list down lines that we like the most :D

• Like 6
  • Love 2

whoa whoa whoa.. the last photo has director choi and team leader kim.. in formal wear!! are we expecting them to appear in those clothes for JH-HJ wedding or.. just the awards ceremony? :w00t:

from KSG’w agency:-

i’m reposting the same IG photo from another source with the eng translation.. the photo came from a post in naver

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Seeing both of them wear black together, it does seem like they are going somewhere formal. Perhaps, award ceremony as it was mentioned. But i have to admit, wearing black together like that is like wearing couple matching colors :blush:

20 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

@nitttss How I wish but a year is too fast unless there's a demand for it like the couple we mentioned. But even if it's not movie or drama, any sort of collaboration will do for now and since both from the same agency I don't see this as hard?  I've started re-watching this drama since Monday (I'm at episode 19-20 now) but then, I've actually always re-watch all the episodes while waiting for the next episode :joy: 

@vangsweetie637  I'm always at this thread :grimace: I just need to avoid social medias :joy:

There's actually many memorable lines in this drama. In our next game (lol) maybe we can list down lines that we like the most :D

Haha social media can be good or bad :lol: I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing them reunite in another drama (a movie is not enough for me lol). The thing is, will any other writer or director see the same thing that we are too when we watch them? If they like what they see, they are bound to be recast together again :) but reunions happen over a number of years. I am hoping they don’t wait so long on this memory couple. 

yes! When the finale ends, we can sum up all our favorites as a whole. It will come full circle ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 12.

"Find Me In Your Memory" cast shares heartfelt thoughts before ending drama

CECFA2-D4-ACE8-4790-8-E67-035-F323891-D2

The drama "Find Me In Your Memory" will end today (May 13). The image of Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young soothing each other's wounds and showing more romantic and deeper chemistry through each episode has given viewers warm fluttering feelings. On the eve of the final episode, the film crew shared their thoughts when the work ends and announced the cast's pictures taken with the script.

Kim Dong Wook has shaken women's hearts when trying on the melodrama via the role of the anchor with super-memory syndrome Lee Jung Hoon in this drama. He shared feelings, "It's fortunate that the drama could end well. Thanks to the audience who has loved and supported the work, all the actors and staff could wrap up the filming with a smile to the last moments. Thank you so much for loving this drama to the end."

After joining the rank of new-generation rom-com queens with the role of troublesome actress Yeo Ha Jin, Moon Ga Young expressed gratitude to audiences and filming crew members, "Thank you so much for loving and sharing pain, worries with our 'memory couple'. I want to share with you the story that I and all the staff members have filmed diligently in happy and joyful time." Next, she conveyed her love, "I would like to thank Kim Dong Wook for always standing by and heading forward with me." The two also bid a resonant goodbye, "I'll remember those memories for a long time."

Actor Yoon Jong Hoon, who played neurologist Yoo Tae Eun, radiated his warm attraction when fixing his father's immoral actions, as well as showing his true friendship for Kim Dong Wook. He said the last greeting to everyone, "I was very excited and happy to meet the production crew and the great actors. Perhaps I have been more mature thanks to this film. Thank you very much for loving the drama."

In the drama, Kim Seul Gi played the mature younger sister Yeo Ha Kyung always beside to protect her sister - Moon Ga Young who suffered lots of pains. She confided goodbye, "I felt very joyful and happy to transform into Yeo Ha Kyung. I'm very grateful to the co-stars, the staff members who always helped each other and create a harmonious atmosphere despite the hard work. I also thank the viewers who loved, cried, and laughed with the drama and the character Yeo Ha Kyung all the time."

Jang Young Nam and Lee Seung Joon have brought a lot of laughter to viewers thanks to the image of a "sister-brother couple of the communication department". Playing the girlcrush director of the communication department Choi Hee Sang - a solid supporter of Kim Dong Wook, Jang Young Nam shared, "Thank you very much to the viewers who have watched the drama over the past time. All of those who put the effort into this drama have worked really hard." Meanwhile, actor Lee Seung Joon, who takes on the role of Kim Chul Woong, who has shown his presence with an endearing "fool" charm, said, "Thanks to the friendly atmosphere at the set, I could laugh and act happily. Thank you, the audience, for your love for the drama."

Lee Jinhyuk made a successful debut in the film industry through the role of the mischievous rookie journalist Jo Il Kwon. He shared his thought, "The filming period has helped me grow up and learn a lot from amazing people like the director, scriptwriter, staff members, and seniors. Thanks to that, I could do my part well. I always felt happy when being able to film in an atmosphere as harmonious as a family. That's why I just feel regretful having to end like this. It's an honor for me to have 'Find Me In Your Memory' as my debut work."

The last episode of "Find Me In Your Memory" will air at 8:55 pm (KST) May 13.

Reporter Hwang So Young hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

So if I understood the break of episodes correctly, we will only see the first half of the final episode tomorrow and then the other half on Thursday? So, about 30 mins each?

Ehm... nope chingu! Today will air the last episode as long as i'm not wrong :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

ah, so we will see the whole episode then? I read that it was two episodes back to back, that’s why I got confused too lol

Yes we will see both episodes :D

1 minute ago, kaykafisyah said:

Today’s stilllllllll!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES YES YES HOT KISS HOT KISS YES YESSSSSSSSSS:wub::love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i wonder what will be on mbc during tomorrow’s same slot.. cos

Hide contents

Old School Intern will only start next wed same slot

Spoiler

I'll join you on the next 1 I guess. The 4th trailer got me hooked! I wanna see PHJ in comedy drama!

@lolly84 Was down this morning thinking that today is the finale but now I'm excited for the last episode because of the stills! :wub: I'm not pervert though :joy: but yessss to the kiss :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll join you on the next 1 I guess. The 4th trailer got me hooked! I wanna see PHJ in comedy drama!

@lolly84 Was down this morning thinking that today is the finale but now I'm excited for the last episode because of the stills! :wub: I'm not pervert though :joy: but yessss to the kiss :joy:

We are not perverts chingu but we need to see them kissing even a little bit HOT as ep 20 on rooftop. I think we'll get exactly like that kiss so we'll have to made up our minds :lol: BTW hope for a happy ending!!:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법