[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

seriously they look so good together!! :heart:

They should be of similar height? Why KDW looks much taller than MGY here, haha.

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

The thing is, will any other writer or director see the same thing that we are too when we watch them? If they like what they see, they are bound to be recast together again :) but reunions happen over a number of years. I am hoping they don’t wait so long on this memory couple. 

@nitttss @kaykafisyah I don't think the possibility of them getting recast together is high though. FMIYM director, when filming Kim Bok-ju, said It is usual practise to avoid casting the leads from the same agency. Unless the production is by the agency itself and the agency thinks the pairing can secure ratings, FMIYM would be all we can get.

Actually I am rarity here coz I don't like the rooftop scene that much... maybe because I feel the scene should happen earlier. The expectations were drained out by the unncessarily dragged the director-stalker incident. The sakura scene also looks a bit like filler to me. I I like other "daily" scenes better, like the backhug MGY mentioned, and the nutella sandwish scene, as well as the shaving scene.

I am still thinking whether to watch the live streaming of finale or subbed version without spoilers.... not that this drama is without flaws, but it have been quite a while since a rom-com can flutter my heart that much.... even the hit CLOY didn't speak to me much.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

ME AND MY PERVY THOUGHT:lol:

Hide contents

LOL! Oh yesss the stilllll:wub:. If its gonna be just a peck i'll be so angry to the writer! For now i can rest assure for happy ending:rolleyes:

@000231846597 same! CLOY didnt to much wonder to me tbh. I cant remember the last drama that i reallyyy liked this much for the OTP. Its been too long.

Oh oh oh oh oh! The black clothes HJ wear in the farewell pics from the staff, its from the ending of ep 15!!! Did they do early farewell?? Or redo the shoot???

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I am also one of those who a long time ago did not feel in a drama a couple with as much chemistry as they are, I do not even remember what the last one was ... my emotions were a seesaw and I appreciate that to the point that I am capable  to put aside all the gaps that the story has ... asked me if FMIYM would have meant so much to me these months if the protagonists were other actors?  maybe not!  MGY and KDW kept me here until the end!

I even go further ... I think they marked a before and after in my perception of couples in the dramas ... I have never wanted love to cross the screen but now I really would like it to be so and that in a few more months  tell us they are dating

• Like 3
  • Love 4

38 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Oh oh oh oh oh! The black clothes HJ wear in the farewell pics from the staff, its from the ending of ep 15!!! Did they do early farewell?? Or redo the shoot???

Seems that the black suit will have something to do with the filming here.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Seems that the black suit will have something to do with the filming here

I think its another black dress but different one haha. Its the one which he took pics together with KDW and the script. The one i mention is from the car scene in ep 15. The clothes is similar but the big difference is her earrings. I might be a detective now:P

• LOL 3

On 5/7/2020 at 6:22 PM, 000231846597 said:

The pre-order link for director's cut blu-ray, in case anyone is interested.

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/90111012

More info: http://cafe.daum.net/hismemoryBD

While the blu-ray costs around USD220 [after discount], the OST album, in limited edition only, is also under pre-order now till June 3rd. The cost is USD18. There will be a lucky draw for the autographed edition for anyone who ordered and shared the pre-order link on forums or social media. In case anyone is interested:
https://www.makestar.co/projects/ost_memory_01

• Like 5

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

will lead to somewhere in JH's house? :lol:

i’m perfectly fine even if its happening all inside that tent :phew: to move to elsewhere is too, troublesome!

Spoiler

unless they can do it like Cleaning With Passion for Now.. but, nope.. this couple doesn’t exactly fit that kind of flow :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

While the blu-ray costs around USD220 [after discount], the OST album, in limited edition only, is also under pre-order now till June 3rd. The cost is USD18.

you know.. i might end up getting a warning but,

Spoiler

i’m wishing some kind souls especially those super international fans will buy and share on their KDW and MGY fan IGs so that we all get to swoon over the contents :w00t: paying USD220 is kind of a luxury at current situation..

i zoomed again for the wedding ring but.. she kept her right hand well hidden :blink: 

could it be, the ring is on her?!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

@sadthe1stMaybe Ha Kyung will get married...:lol::smirk: As long as HJ and JH stay together others things doesn't matter!:wub:

Lol nooooo.. that will be bittersweet! If theres really any wedding it should be main couple:wub:. But yeah as long as no stare at each other ending i will be okay:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hmm.. did we see HJ in this outfit yet? :rolleyes:

This is from episode 15, when she had a meeting with her CEO in which she informed her that all her job offers had pulled out because of Reporter Park podcast

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:
hmm.. did we see HJ in this outfit yet? :rolleyes:

Ha Jin use this outfit on second half of ep 15 when she meet Chul in front of her agency office (the scene after Chul throw the trash on reporter Park)

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Thirtysvn37 @pinklatte great memory!! :P

18 minutes ago, nitttss said:

im in dilemma! shud i watch spoiler clips tonight or wait for the full raw???

hahahaha u know u’re going to get many pages of updates here.. so, can u resist not checking here at all?? :naughty: for me, i’ll still lurk around, even though in korean and no eng translations but, sweet scenes (AND KISS SCENES) are self explanary so i should be good enough to grab the gist of it :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@sadthe1st i tend to like watching the whole episode without cut or disruption:P. Like when i caught off guard when i watch ep 30 last week lol. Had i saw some spoiler it wont be that shocking:P

HK outfit seems formal as well. Maybe we really get a wedding? Or proposal maybe haha:wub:

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법