[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time the commit the brat. She straight up crazy. Her obsession with CD has gone to misery type levels. On the plus side her wicked antics is making our OTP get closer and closer.  Because of her upbringing she really doesn't understand the concept of being there for those you truly love at the most difficult times. Just like how CD pointed it out to YW. 

Urghh not liking the preview again MIL coming through letting her outdated views get the best of her. She has her good side but boi at times she's unlikable. Who the hell is she to come try take Bo Ram. Hope YW gives her a good piece of her mind. Tell say her she best take Boram of their family register if trying to take her is the route they want to take. Its that dam SIL that's the problem. Someone needs to reality check her a nd remind her about her past and her current situation. They let her run her mouth too freely without checking her when she starts vomiting up her nonsense.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:38 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

I have not watched this drama in a week but I really am trying to figure out where this drama is going. I am not surprised by YW's behavior unfortunately. She is the sweet filial type. She will sacrifice or stop her own happiness if it impacts others instead of thinking that others need to get a life and let her and her daughter live theirs.  What I want to know is what will she do when she finds out that the stepbrother took the money she and her husband saved and used it to pay off his debt. Was there a note to YW from her husband letting her know that money was suppose to be for her and their child? I can see her very angry that a. he took that money that was not for him and has said nothing. b. that the mother in law knew and did not say anything protecting him. c. that they dared to treat her that way when they did her so wrong over that money. There was no mention from the stepbrother to pay it back. He just told the mother in law to be angry and beat him. Its not her he deserves the beating from. I hope she finds out about that maybe that will wake her up to live her own life and accept CD instead of pushing him away. 

Firstly, I have to say I don't like the stepbrother.  However, he didn't take the money. YW's late husband gave it to him after he witnessed the thugs threatening his life.  And the stepbrother told YW he will find a way to pay her back.

In this, I think YW's late husband was also at fault.  He should have discussed it with YW or at the very least inform her why he gave the money to the stepbrother.  He only told her that they have to push back moving to their own apartment.  

7 hours ago, fanofr said:

Firstly, I have to say I don't like the stepbrother.  However, he didn't take the money. YW's late husband gave it to him after he witnessed the thugs threatening his life.  And the stepbrother told YW he will find a way to pay her back

Yes I remember that scene of the thugs from the first episodes. Dong U also wanted to use the bribe money Jihoon gave him to buy the apartment, it was in Hana beverages paper bag, but he changed his mind and decided to return it back, that was right before the accident  

Looks like YW back to acting stupid   I had enough of this at this point  enough is enough with this  garbage.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,74,800374

She refuses to fight for anything or explain anything its tiresome.He  does everything in his power for her and she cant be bother to make any effort at this point its annoying. I am only saying this since they like each other.

@dramaninja I'm also done with her behaviour<_<. First she dates him and admits that she likes him. And now because she is weak and doesn't want to confront people like brat and her in laws, she is hurting CD. Looks like at this rate, it will take CD in the hospital again to get her act together:weary:. I have no words to say about her stupidity....

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@dramaninja I'm also done with her behaviour<_<. First she dates him and admits that she likes him. And now because she is weak and doesn't want to confront people like brat and her in laws, she is hurting CD. Looks like at this rate, it will take CD in the hospital again to get her act together:weary:. I have no words to say about her stupidity....

THis constant back and forth cannot be good for his heart at this point.

40 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

THis constant back and forth cannot be good for his heart at this point.

True:weary:. At this rate, why do I want him to stay out of her sight so that she will appreciate him more and most of all, for his own health safety? 

3 hours ago, Barbara Riley said:

CD just need to move on hell at this point I hope him and the brat start a romance while YW continue on in her miserable life.  At this point the only one YW stand up to is CD who is the only one helping her. <_<

CD deserves a better woman than SJ. I hope SJ loses Jihoon too

YW is stupid. She doesn't want to be a burden on CD, that's why she keeps rejecting him. She is not brave too, because she is afraid of her inlaws. By the way she told SJ in the last part, "I love Mr Bong" :) 

Trang is the only wise female in the drama. I also like YW's sister but she sometimes rushes off in saying her opinion, as when she didn't understand her poor father's depression and accused him of indifference, he was too ashamed to face his daughters. I totally understand and sympathize with him. Poor man :bawling:

I I can understand Yw.  She doesn't have enough self-confidence.  She is a woman who has 7 years Child  and  older than her lover, more than that her situation is poor with her father, her sister .... I understand her.

1 hour ago, Engel said:

I I can understand Yw.  She doesn't have enough self-confidence.  She is a woman who has 7 years Child  and  older than her lover, more than that her situation is poor with her father, her sister .... I understand her.

I understand her too, but poor CD is very kind, and she should not break his heart. It is not his fault that SJ is chasing after him. I mean she keeps rebuffing him when he did nothing wrong. If she is worried about Boram, she should have asked her first if she accepts CD as a stepdad. If Boram refuses, then at least there is a reason for her rejection. Otherwise together they could face the obstacles, and really CD is not from a rich family or something. He is also poor.

Ah yes telling the person you love you are "sick of them" while never telling that to the people that actually deserves it is real smart.

Boy oh boy she is going to regret her words later. What has he done? Save her daughter,her father, help her MIL ,help her get a job,help her keep the job ,help her save her job.

What has her  family really  done for her? He didnt make her MIL to be a piece of garbage ,nor did he take money from her ,nor did he make her father fall for a con,nor can the control the brat when even her family could not

This is all unfair to him at this point,this is not how you act to someone you love.Its time for her to take her steps forward CD did more then enough

Urgh what really wound me up was her sitting their like a some helpless fawn while the MIL said what ever she liked. FFS defend yourself. She could have easily said what me and my kid do is none of your dam business and if you going to be like this forget about having her over on weekends cause you might try keep her and not send her back now I got things to do laters, get up and leave. Why sit there and take that shite and have her treating you like you've suddenly turned into the neighborhood bike. URGH she better start showing some spunk soon or gonna start relying on you guys feedback and recaps here instead of watching every episode.

I can understand her pushing CD away but she needs to tell him everything ffs, your psycho ..itch stalker keeps harassing and causing me and my family bare problems, there's the shite going on with the in laws...etc etc I like you but now ain't the time I or what ever but tell the dude. These half stories keep causing more issues and misunderstandings.

Hahaha JH.... a good...let her trample all over him.

From the reactions of many, we're more affected by the preview than the episode last night. :lol:  I feel you all. And I feel for CD, too. However frustrated YW makes us feel, we have to bear with it for now. (But, really. Her push & pull is infuriating. :angry: )

Going back to Ep. 73, I generally liked it for many reasons --

1. SJ's sin over the phone call was finally discovered;

2. She unmasked, again,  her cold-hearted self to JH who I hope will finally be able to move on from her. (I really hope it's a turning point for him);

3. Someone from the in-laws' side now knows YW's family went bankrupt. (Hopefully,  MIL would be less harsh on YW now, whatever her intentions are);

4. Yi Nam seems to have tempered his liking for CD's sister (now giving BoRam's aunt a fighting chance to win him over :)).

Crazy SJ was kinda scary though. I was half-expecting her to grab & hit YW hard, not just throw the money at her.  SJ has really gone loony. She could be dangerous to YW. 

Archived