[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah dont think YW will last much longer asking is he unwell in the preview and looking at his picture this EP.

She can lie to herself but her heart knows the difference

True, she won't last that long. And it's really ridiculous that he is required to be unwell for her to get back to her senses. I really hate this.......

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

Damn, I hope it's nothing serious:(.

Is CD sister out of her head? Why would you commit suicide over that? 

Love is destructive.

SJ is so cruel when she made her take a photo of Jihoon and her in the wedding dress.

This adds to poor CD's worries :(

I hope I Nam saves her, although I'm not sure how 

we are fewer now, seems many dropped the drama :(

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I think something is wrong with CD but that isnt too surprising heart transplant are always come with issues

You are spot on. My son's friend had a heart transplant right after he was born. He made it until he was about 14....then his heart failed. Unbelievably enough, a second heart was found and transplanted. However, the anti-rejection medications put him into lymphoma and he died :tears:. I asked a cardiologist that I know if that was something common, and he said that it's the dirty secret of heart transplants--that the anti-rejection meds end up killing the patient. So yeah, heart transplants are not like removing one part and replacing it with another, like Legos or a car part, ore even an artificial hip or knee.

12 hours ago, lu09 said:

Damn, I hope it's nothing serious:(.

Is CD sister out of her head? Why would you commit suicide over that? 

Same reason YW's dad tried the suicide route. I don't approve of it either way...suicide destroys the loved ones left behind. What I would like to see is for YW to stop CD's sis from committing suicide, just like he stopped her father. I don't think it will happen, but it could be a nice way to get YW and CD back together. Right now, it's looking very bleak for their romance. YW has harshly rejected CD, and it's literally killing him. 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Love is destructive.

SJ is so cruel when she made her take a photo of Jihoon and her in the wedding dress.

This adds to poor CD's worries :(

I hope I Nam saves her, although I'm not sure how 

we are fewer now, seems many dropped the drama :(

I kinda like I-Nam with SW. I am not sure if he will end up with SW or with YJ. He seems to regard YJ as a sister-friend and coworker, rather than as a romantic interest. I can't believe I'm typing this, but I don't think SJ knew SW had a crush on JH, so it's hard to be mad at her for having SW take the picture. We viewers know...so it's rotten to watch. 

I did get a real kick out of the flashback to JH and SJ at the orphanage....SJ was a little brat then and she's a bigger brat now! Some people never change....but she did show some minimal compassion toward JH, and that was a nice thing to see. She's not completely without redeeming qualities, I was beginning to wonder for a while if maybe she was. 

6 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I can't believe I'm typing this, but I don't think SJ knew SW had a crush on JH, so it's hard to be mad at her for having SW take the picture. We viewers know...so it's rotten to watch. 

She knew. Especially when SW was knitting the scarf and had JH's initials, she sent her to JH's house to get rid of her when CD was coming. She also saw SW's reactions towards JH and teased SW about it 

Not much in the preview we  all knew he  was the gold digger son, and CD goes for drinks with his future father in law

Preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,79,800517

\

Nope no difference today same old boring stuff again, they keep doing this I have no idea why

@dramaninja Thanks for the clips. Yep, I'm gonna skip this one as well..... Indeed, same old thing. 

Why would CD drink if he had a heart transplant?? Isn't that dangerous for him???? So dad is asking if he really broke up with his daughter? Dad, that question should be directed at your daughter who the stubborn one<_<.

@shamrockmom That means patients can't live through with heart transplant forever:bawling:. That's sad...

@shamrockmom Reality bites.  Luckily, this is melo where our OTP would most likely still have a happy ending by the 123rd episode,  despite their over-extended pushing & pulling. :rolleyes:Fingers crossed. 

@nohamahamoud2002  Even if it's quite challenging to stay interested in the series now, I'll try to hang on until the end.  Afterall, aside from YW and CD, I am also rooting for YJ and Yi Nam.  When it's time for YW to join the Bang family, I'd like to see YJ become the new "unasked family" of the Nams. Maybe Yi Nam doesn't feel attracted to YJ yet but he'll soon appreciate her boldness and tenacity.  Fingers crossed again. :lol:  Also, I want to see justice done to YW's father against con-artist ex-GF, and to YW over Dong U's untimely death. 

We can do this!  

Archived