Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

A few things I loved

1. His heart was not much of issue at all this entire drama, he went to the hospital one time after the transplant because of it.

2.This had one of the better romances for a daily drama,she they had annoying spots with the breakup,but after that they stuck together.

3.The second lead stuff did not last the whole drama which was nice

4.CD and YW got on friendly terms pretty early after all the misunderstandings was cleared up

5.The MIL is one of the best ones I seen, she had her annoying spots for sure but she doing must of the annoying stuff for YW and protecting her on heart

6 I love that CD and YW sisters became good friends.

7.Love that the evil people where still in jail even at the end.

• Like 9

I enjoyed that ending. My favorite scene in the finale was Jenny/Bonggu's. So cute. That dog is such a great actor!! 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

I just realize the dad never got back together with  JH mom  guess that was going to be impossible.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Mr. Choi is such a magnanimous person, it would be nice if it had shown that he's found his soulmate.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

PS: I liked the MIL too @dramaninja

hey friends, watch "Once Again". It is a hilarious weekly drama

Yeah I second this. Once again has been a good watch so far.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I had connection problems the last few episodes.  Was able to watch snippets but not the entire episodes.

Did YW's Dad recover all his money?  He had agreed to that thief repaying him by installments but after everything went bust.

That crazy woman made money peeling garlic!  But still her hair and makeup looks the same as before her husband went to jail and the family lost money!  And only when she lost everything, she referred to JH as her "son-in-law" and he became family.  

Did they ever show that MIL and family was aware that her "baby" was dating YW's sister?