[Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다

0ly40

I do have parts i dont get like:

A) how did Baek Sang Ho know that Minsung's driver was in the abandoned building with Eunho?

b) did the driver hurt Eunho upon the order of Minsung's mom?

C) about the money Eunho found, where is it now? Is it with DongMyung? 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

I do have parts i dont get like:

A) how did Baek Sang Ho know that Minsung's driver was in the abandoned building with Eunho?

b) did the driver hurt Eunho upon the order of Minsung's mom?

C) about the money Eunho found, where is it now? Is it with DongMyung? 

A) BSH had been tailing EH because he was trying to find the blue book from EH.

b) The driver was asked by Minsung to warn EH, Minsung did not mean for him to beat up EH to that extend, but only to scare EH. His mother did not know anything about it.

C) I believe the money is with the police now.

• Like 6

Kim Seo Hyung as Cha Young Jin and this drama! She was awesome in Sky Castle. She's best here! ❤️

Same feels.

cr:

These actors better win awards! :wub:

I know he's a pyscho villain... but he'sawesoe pycho villain here.  I don't know the name of the actor

cr:

We all know how she CYJ as that effect on the boys and the men.

And SW gets "child zoned" :lol:

cr:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

BSH is really intresting villain. enviroment and the people around him made him who he is today. that is really realistic.

He made his own family/ he saved children but also made them part of his belief(save the good and punish the bad).

The blue book and the map? what it really holds? money or sercet?

What he saw in young YJ that he decided that she would be his victim?

• Like 6

@jongski The actor name is Park Hoon.

I only got to know him through Memories of Alhambra and was impressed that he has the easiest role in the drama! LOL

Then I followed him on Haechi and still loving him even though he sort of got blindsided a bit but he came back to the good side.

Then I followed him on Nobody Knows and gosh... He had me at his weird analogue at the school and then I got blindsided and was in denial till now.. I've accepted that he is very twisted in this drama. Lol

And the character CJY indeed make everyone just LOVE her and wants to be with her!

• Like 5

Watched episode 14 a couple of days but forgot to comment lol 

YJ and EH's scene was so heartbreaking. I love how open and protective they are of each other. I guess YJ has another duckling with TH. YJ has a presence that draws people to her and she does not see them for their faults but also tells them gently what they should do. Is DS fleeing and leaving the team? I guess SH is pushing too hard for this book and the church.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Nobody Knows: Episode 13

by Sunny

NobodyKnows13-00253.jpg

We get a new perspective on the event that changed our protagonist’s life forever and it poses more questions about those responsible for the stigmata serial murders and their motives. If that wasn’t enough, her young friend’s memory has returned, placing him in more danger than ever.

EPISODE 13

NobodyKnows13-00002.jpgNobodyKnows13-00001.jpg

1998 – The First Victim

Standing over a bound girl, Seo Sang-won pulls the gag from her mouth and she begs for her life. He assures her he’s here to save her as her sister asked – she’ll be reborn thanks to him. He calls for Sang-ho and a teenage boy steps out from behind a tree. Seo Sang-won takes his hand, sighing he’d wished the sacred scar would’ve appeared there. Sang-ho stares at his hand and vows to do as Seo Sang-won says.

Sang-ho finds the girl’s bag and the card inside from her little sister, thanking her for playing together. He replaces the card and disappears into the woods. The next day, teenage Young-jin’s phone rings but all she hears is static. She answers it again outside and Soo-jung tsks at having to call so many times. Young-jin grumbles the signal is bad inside and Soo-jung is the only one who calls.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/nobody-knows-episode-13/

4 Secrets That Will Be Revealed In The Final 2 Episodes Of “Nobody Knows”

Apr 19, 2020
by L. Kim
59611d3779b84285938a2d3b679ce373.jpeg?s=

Nobody Knows” will be coming to an end this week!

With only two episodes left, the drama shared four key points that still remain a mystery:

Spoiler

1. The secret within “Testament to New Life”

At the end of the 14th episode, Cha Young Jin (Kim Seo Hyung) and Jang Ki Ho (Kwon Hae Hyo) arrived somewhere by using the numbers they found in the “Testament of New Life.” However, contrary to expectations, there was nothing there. Jang Ki Ho told Cha Young Jin that he could catch Baek Sang Ho (Park Hoon) if he solved the secret contained in the “Testament of New Life.” What is the real secret contained in the “Testament of New Life” that will allow Jang Ki Ho to put an end to Baek Sang Ho once and for all?

2. The secret behind the serial murders

In the 13th episode, Baek Sang Ho was found to be an accomplice in the serial murders. However, it was not clear why the serial murders, which was thought to be over, took place after 19 years and why Im Hee Jung (Baek Hyun Joo) had to die as a victim. In addition, it’s a mystery why Seo Sang Won (Kang Shin Il), a leading suspect, called Cha Young Jin to the murder scene and why he jumped off the building in front of her. This is the key that must be solved for all the facts to be clearly revealed.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1395195wpp/4-secrets-that-will-be-revealed-in-the-final-2-episodes-of-nobody-knows

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Yeah I was wondering when they will answer the question of Im Heejung murder and why Seo Sang Won jumped the building! Maybe Baek SangHo has something to do with it!!!

No show!  DO NOT TOUCH EUNHO! and his friends!!!

That last question though sounds like Sangho will disappear into the night never to be found!!!

re: last question in article: What will be the end of the ill fate between Cha Young Jin and Baek Sang Ho?

off topic

Spoiler

Maybe I'll watch next about the ahjumma police gang where Lee Junyoung (Class of Lies) also is in.

Need to go book mark that!!:w00t:

• Like 7

Truth and memories in "Nobody Knows"

Then in this k-drama, the writer is already pointing out through the title “Nobody knows” that it is quite impossible to find the whole truth. Sure, the title is first referring to secret. All the persons involved have a secret which is revealed one by one. CYJ was the best friend of the 8th victim of the stigmata serial killing, HMS cheated on a test, KEH had discovered the identity of his biological father etc. In other words, discovering secrets play a huge part in discovering the truth but that’s not enough. It is possible that some secret will never be unveiled hence the whole truth won’t be known. Another parameter are the memories. Thus just like in the k-drama Memorist, the writer focuses on the importance of memories too.

The teenager Ko Eun Ho fell from the rooftop of the Millenium hotel in order to escape from the minions of the villain Baek Sang Ho. Striking is that after the victim wakes up, he is suffering from amnesia and wonders how he got injured. He is actually missing one month of his life. While the mother prefers her son not remembering the past month (“she declares that missing one month of his life won’t affect his future”), the young student expresses the desire to know the truth that’s why he questions the officer Cha Young Jin and his mother (“How did I get hurt?”; “Did I tell you something strange before getting hurt?” “why won’t anyone tell me anything?”) so that at the end, CYJ gives in and tells him how he got injured. She could retrace a huge part of the events but she couldn’t tell him why his minions were really after him. As she notices the teenager’s desire to know the whole truth, she tells him this.

nk-episode-cyj-truth.png?w=507
episode 11

Striking is that for Cha Young Jin, retracing the whole event with evidence and testimonies, it means that she will get the whole truth. However, her promise can’t never be fulfilled in reality because the detectives can never give the real thoughts and motives for a crime, especially if the culprit is very emotional or mentally unstable. They don't know what the perpetrator thought in that moment. They can only guess and make assumptions. Furthermore, when she made this, she believed that it was related to the book JKH gave to the teenager. And she knows nothing about Baek Sang Ho’s past and trauma as well. For KEH, getting his memories back is a synonym for knowing the whole truth. He is so determined to remember his lost month that he discusses the topic with his teacher.

image-6.png?w=512
Scene from the episode 11
The teacher LSW: “And even if you fail to remember, people around you will tell you bits and pieces of what happened and you fill up your missing memory.”
The teenager Ko Eun Ho: “But that’s not my own memory. I want to remember what happened myself. “

As you can read in their conversation, the amnesiac teenager doesn’t accept the memories from the others as he perceives it as a false reconstruction of the past. He knows deep down that their memories is subjective as they only knew a part of him. Remember that he has a secret buried in his brain, besides the people close to him weren’t by his side all the time, as he was often on his own. His mother neglected him and spent time with her lover, the friend and officer was busy with her investigation, his friend DM was busy working. So the proposition from his teacher is rejected… he wants to remember himself as he believes that only with his memories he can get the whole truth.

However, KEH is wrong too. He makes the assumption that with his memories he knows the truth as he was the witness and the victim. Yet, while he was sitting in the car waiting for BSH, he never saw how the driver CDH was forced to drink some drugged water. While he was eating a piece of cake, the driver CDH was lying in the trunk of the car and later killed by BSH’s minions. They faked his suicide. When his short term amnesia disappears, he remembers that he discovered CYJ’s photo with the cellphone of SJ, the 8th victim from the stigmata killer. What caught my attention with his scene is that with this revelation, the viewers realize that they had been misled. All this time the viewers thought, they knew the whole truth as we were shown the events that took place before the fall from the hotel.

However, at the end of the episode 12, we get aware that we only saw the events from BSH and his minions’ perspective. KEH never left the 10th floor in a hurry because he had realized BSH’s mistake (“You already bought the book again!”). With these words, BSH revealed that he was the one who stole his school bag. In reality, KEH got scared because he discovered the photo of CYJ and SJ with the cellphone in the drawer of the desk. This was a clever move from the writer because it outlines one more time that nobody knows. The viewers didn’t know KEH’s memories until the end of the episode 12. Yet viewers are usually the ones who can get the whole truth because the crime is usually shown in his entirety. The scenes are not memories… the director and the writer are the one who hold the whole truth. But the reality is different: the detectives have no director by their side to show them what really happened. The only truth the police know for sure is: someone has been injured or killed. Everything else can not be considered as “reality” and “fact” but just “a reconstructed truth”, not the whole truth.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6

Waiting for the drama be like........

ifkqOmO.gif

I keep looking at the time today!!!:blush:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

papago trans: Cha Young-jin vs. Lee Sun-woo vs Baek Sang-ho vs. Jang Ki-ho
Four-sided shock, by the way, is tomorrow's last show real?

--

What the heck is there a vs between CYJ and LSW for?

Ans: #NobodyKnows

• Like 6

My three favorite scenes so far:

- CYJ arresting DS... an incredible fighting scene.

- KEH with his friends DM and HMS and the officers

- Hwang serves as matchmaker between LSW and CYJ. LSW met him and Hwang knew that LSW called him because CYJ that's why Hwang asked her to join him to the restaurant...

They took BSH's DNA in order to see if BSH was the one who touched the card. I have the feeling that the topic of this episode was fatherhood. I watched it RAW and this time, it was much more difficult to understand. However, it really looks like the pastor Kwon knew about SSW's killing and it seems to me that BSH threatened him with this... I have the impression that the pastor Kwon asked him to kill the 8th victim with a video in exchange BSH would get something in return: power or the hotel.  

I have to watch it with subtitles. I'll be sad, when this drama has ended. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Loved how he realized he messed up big time this time!

Also loved how the episode ended with the police siren going off. It also echoed in the eerie darkness of Millennium Hotel!

Guess BSH power and his fortress will be taken away from him once more to become powerless!!

Also CYJ said this ain't the end but it's the start of the end of BSH!! (something like that)

I'll be sad too when this drama ends. This is the first kdrama I'm watching that I don't want to skip the finale episode!

PS: But what is that painting of a man being restrained!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

When a killer in a lose but your living  in a kdrama :joy:

** what she thinking :phew:

... I can’t use a gun , to force the law

15874036831587403679.gif

.. let me disregard gun , human kill criminal not gun  :D

15874035561587403553.gif

.. criminal bring it on baby girl  :mrgreen: 

15874039221587403919.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

This is not from today's episode:

But hope they get to have that beef/noodle/sausage party they were talking about today on the last episode!!!

---

But how morbid that I realized is this like one of those symbiotic/parasitic relationship Pastor Kwon and BSH talk in the past. Is this what, CYJ and BSH, have!!!!!

• Like 7

Actually I pity BSH because he became like that due to the chairman and pastor Kwon. The latter raised parasites and symbiotic children. SSW was a symbiotic child, he killed as he thought that he was helping children, while LHJ was a parasite. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2