[Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다

0ly40

Wow. Watched live and I got speechless and did not know what to say.

Spoiler

Eunho memory is coming back in fragments and this is a good thing! Coz CYJ can look at the puzzle piece one by one!

SW found so many Gospel of NLC. And seems one among them is different. The one CYJ brought to JKH was the wrong one.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Wow. Watched live and I got speechless and did not know what to say.

Hide contents

Eunho memory is coming back in fragments and this is a good thing! Coz CYJ can look at the puzzle piece one by one!

SW found so many Gospel of NLC. And seems one among them is different. The one CYJ brought to JKH was the wrong one.

Thanks for the spoilers. I was right about the book. She manipulated JHK letting think that she had found the book. 

I can not wait for the new episode!!:)

• Like 6

This one is a very big spoiler so don't watch until you watch the drama. I'm posting for posterity! for later reference.

Spoiler

Are you sure you want to get spoiled. Just look at the thumbnail for the time being!!! lol

• Like 6

@angelbeast90 Now, we know why KEH got so scared in the book room... it wasn't just about the words BSH had said.

Spoiler

However, I am not sure if BSH is the stigmata killer because he has SJ's cellphone and her picture. He could have taken it from SSW.

My favourite scenes were 

-KTH/LSW/CYJ... the way she defended LSW in front of KTH telling him that his tragedy had deeply affected him hence he was so determined to help and protect DM.

- LSW/CYJ at school. He was happy, when she said "uri" which means we. He pointed it out to her indicating that he was happy that she was including him. I like their romance, it is very subtle. They do care for each other. LSW said that he trusted her no matter what (or something similar).

• Like 7

Remember that BSH hated SSW due to the abuse. Furthermore BSH and JKH are not standing on the same side, yet JKH visited SSW the day he committed suicide. That's why I can not imagine that BSH is the one who called CYJ and targeted her. I have been thinking that the director Im HJ could have been the one who gave the picture and cellphone to BSH. Remember that BSH gave her a huge loan... This is not the end, I do think that someone close to LSW (YHS or his sister) are somehow connected to the stigmata murders. They could have used different young people for the different victims. Im had a deal with BSH and she must have told BSH about the gospel book and even given the evidence to BSH. Remember that the doll was seen at LSW's house. 

• Like 5

Nobody Knows: Episode 10

by Sunny

NobodyKnows10-00076.jpg

Piecing together the events leading up to Eun-ho’s fall may prove more heartbreaking than our heroes are prepared for. While Young-jin has a strong suspicion who may be responsible, pinning that person down is another matter entirely and they have no intention of coming quietly.

EPISODE 10 RECAP

NobodyKnows10-00002.jpg

While practicing what they learned in the rappelling video, a female classmate is too afraid to try. Sun-woo is willing to let her opt out, but Eun-ho encourages her to jump if she wants to live. His words are enough to convince her to try and after she successfully reaches the bottom, Sun-woo praises Eun-ho for saving her life. His turn is next, and Eun-ho bravely steps up and jumps.

In the present, Sun-woo reels from discovering Eun-ho used that lesson the night of his accident. Having seen the lifeline equipment dangling from the roof, Young-jin joins him and Sun-woo emotionally tells her Eun-ho wasn’t pushed – he jumped in order to live. On the tenth floor, Sang-ho debates killing Eun-ho. He tsks that it’s a waste after Eun-ho jumped to survive, but sighs he has no choice.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/nobody-knows-episode-10/

• Like 8

Since Kwon had illegitimate children (SSW, IHJ and JKH), I am wondering if he had not even more illegitimate children that JKH said. What if the pastor had asked SSW and others to kill a person in order to get the chance of rebirth, as this means being part of a family? Remember that SSW kept saying that CYJ would witness a miracle and somehow he would get the chance of rebirth. We had 8 victims... which means Kwon and 7 children?  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Why don't you use an ultraviolet light to read the words on page 120!!

------------------

I wonder what is BSH secret after all this?

I was not entirely focused on that as there was a lot more things to focus on the show.

There is more meat to this show I guess. But I'm almost getting tired of these fake reveals trope!! Almost!

That must BSH lurking in the shadows when SSW committed the gruesome murder.

Is some kind of ritual going to happen at the last episode!! Coz SSW keeps mentioning rebirth. Rebirth through what? Guess a flashback episode is going to come up next week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I'm happy HMS asked to be forgiven. That's a lovely progress but you need to give time for Eunho to heal and understand. I love how Dongmyeong is so protective of Eunho and stops him being inquisitive all the time. But you can't stop Eunho brain from working even if he is in bed! Just like CYJ even when she passed out of lack of blood sugar and a sleepless night confronting JKH and helping him stay off the grid until she figures out what's going on with NLC.

Wow Eunho thinks KTH gives off a weird vibe too!!! He is not entirely truthful with BSH. He is walking on a thin line. I hope BSH don't snatch him off too, to be never heard of again! :(

Now they can't find that white haired man who helps JKH when they try to bring him as a witness. I'm sure CYJ mind will go on alert. I hope they find his body though!!

• Like 6

Whoa, another great episode. I already cannot wait for the next episode. Went back to ep.10 to check when did EH noticed the things under the desk. It was really subtle. Right after BSH handed him the first book and as he was walking away to get the second book. We've been misled to think he wanted to get out of there because BSH mentioned about buying another new book :o

I am happy to see EH and his mother were able to finally voice out their real feelings towards each other. It's great to see them now know clearly where they stand when in the past, they were always doubting their bond and filled with insecurities.

In the epilogue, can we assume it was BSH who walked up to SSW after he killed the girl? I guess he was trained since young to make such killings.

22 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

Someone pointed out that BSH's female partner in this drama is actually his real wife in real life.

I didn't know... and as I searched for her drama list, I've actually watched 6 of them :lol: All supporting roles.

• Like 6

@ktcjdrama I am not entirely buying that BSH has been SSW's accomplice in the stigmata killing. SSW has been abusing BSH for a long time and BSH is still suffering from it hence he must have hated the priest. Remember that SSW left that church. Besides, why is the angel doll at LSW's house? Furthermore LSK looked at the doll with a smile on her face. BSH said that he wanted to ruin NLC. We have 4 episodes left hence the whole mystery has not been entirely revealed. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Yes what's the importance of the six winged doll? I missed that point. So does that mean that little girl SSW gave the six winged angel doll is LSW sister's or inherited from her mother??

Honestly, I am suspecting that LSK is more involved than it appears first. She is close to the church, she must have received the angel doll from SSW or if not from her father. I had this crazy idea that KEH's father could be someone else... pastor Kwon. But okay... that's a crazy idea. Yet the man gave me a bad feeling... I had the impression that he could be a sexual predator. SSW was already so deranged and violent and I can not imagine that SSW was not influenced by the chairman and pastor Kwon.

• Like 6

Whatever I think I know..

Just got thrown out of the window after watching the latest 2 episodes and it has indeed become "Nobody knows".

I'm back to wondering is Chairman Baek the killer or accomplice or someone who witnessed the murder and threatened SSW with it hence there was no more victim after CYJ's friend died.

What is so special about page 120??

What map are Chairman Baek and his gang talking about?

I still believe LSW's brother in law is not the killer.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Whatever I think I know..

Just got thrown out of the window after watching the latest 2 episodes and it has indeed become "Nobody knows".

I'm back to wondering is Chairman Baek the killer or accomplice or someone who witnessed the murder and threatened SSW with it hence there was no more victim after CYJ's friend died.

What is so special about page 120??

What map are Chairman Baek and his gang talking about?

I still believe LSW's brother in law is not the killer.

Great idea from you!!! :):blush::wub: And this would be a good explanation why BSH was actually able to get power over SSW and become strong. Remember that in his speech, he told them that he felt powerless hence he needed to find power in order to become strong.

Imagine that BSH decided to set up SSW with the last crime.... The cellphone and the photo might have the fingerprints of the real killer (they were wrapped in a plastic bag). Since it was left on the table, I doubt that BSH is the real killer/accomplice. This would be a stupid move. As a killer, he would try to get rid of the evidence... but no, he kept it and my theory is that he used these items in order to threaten SSW (remember that SSW had to leave the church).

• Insightful 6

Teacher LSW should have answered why would Eunho went to his house! He should have been upfront about that.

I'm sure CYJ is going to find about this too other than the six winged angel, why actually Eunho went there.

------------------------------------------

Also I did a google search on 120 and this is what came  up!!!! I'll just leave it at that.

--------------------------------------------------

I thought Dongmyeong was sitting alone but his teacher has a different view!

• Like 7

As I mentioned  a month ago episode 1 post, I said this could be my current fave, it still is.  Though I don't care about ratings, it nice to see the drama gets recognize. A drama doesn;'t need to have major stars and over  the top emotional  acting and scenes to be good.  I'm not sure if I'm saying it correctly but you know what I mean.

Because sometimes I'm confused, I   always read recap and discussion for  the episodes. Thanks to all. 

@bebebisous33  I saw this twt. what d you think? Who is is the accomplice/ killer/ mastermind?

cr:

I think after I've watched episode 3, I  said in post, I hope it's not BSH. Still....

But this one below... yeah....

cr:

I know @Ameera Ali already posted the gif but let me post post the photo because it's great screen shot ala joker :D

cr

EUePfV8XkAAkfya.jpg

• Like 7

@jongski I agree with you. This is my favorite drama at the moment. Even the villain BSH is interesting and not one-dimensional. He is violent, impulsive but also vulnerable and quite sensitive.

Honestly, I wished, BSH was not the accomplice because so far, he has been portrayed as a villain, although his evilness was not revealed right away. I am hoping for a twist or a surprise. For me, one of the big villains is the deceased chairman and pastor Kwon. Even after his death, you can sense his presence. Remember that the book is connected to Kwon's inheritance... that's why BSH is looking for the map. However, I suspect something more macabre, while YHS and BSH might think that there is some money there.

This NLC is a cult, nothing more and the pastor used and abused orphans... SSW was violent and crazy, whereas JKH is too passive and obedient. IHJ was greedy... look at the kind of person BSH and SSW became and it was under his ruling as chairman and pastor. What surprises me the most is how LSW did not see the sign of abuse with BSH.

• Like 7

That ending!!!! :o This show with it's clever fake outs. I'm not even mad about. Thought that EH just saw SJ and phone from the room, find out that he actually saw it in SH's office. The cliffhanger!! But why would he leave it out like that? Did he forget to cover it up when he invited EH up? He did invite EH to the 10th floor unexpectedly.

I thought I was being smart in thinking the book was in YJ's place. Oof. Not at all. It was in the library at the school after the boys that were throwing EH's book back and forth actually took the book from inside EH's locker. SW has really stepped up since YJ can't really investigate. He was smart in asking the class about EH's missing book. Then he was willing to write down the words from the book. I love that YJ and SW have each other's back.

Again, my favorite scenes in this episode was YJ and EH's. I adore their friendship. EH wanted his memories back now so he can help YJ solve the case. He was pushing YJ in showing him things so he could remember. The other friendship I love is YJ and the Superintendent Hwang. YJ looks up to him so much, just like EH does to YJ, as Hwang pointed out.

I love the friendships in this show so much!!

Edit: After reading other posts, I agree...SH is not the killer. It's too easy. And there are still 4 episodes left. He had to use the photo and cell phone as blackmail. He would not leave it out like that or keep evidence if he was the killer. No that doesn't make sense.

• Like 6