[Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다

0ly40

1) i thought the statutes of limitations expired for the murder of Choi? How come Baek can still be in jail for that?

2) noticed at the end Det Cha was wearing white when she normally wears black

3) what is in hr video recorder that Ki Ho sent Det. Cha??

• Like 6

@cherriesblue, I think the video recorder showed SJ’s (YJ’s friend) murder. It must have been gutting for YJ to watch it. Remember BSH had to bring proof of the murder to the cult leader Kwon so he video taped the murder. That was the sin between BSH and the cult leader that Ki Ho wrote in the note to YJ that he will find. 

• Like 8

The fighting scenes with CYJ were daebak!! Actually, I would love to see a new season.

I loved the way she cried too (like f. ex. on the roof in front of KEH who told her that she was his hero) or she had suppressed all her feelings. It really felt so genuine... 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

50 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@jongski, I totally agree. I gave Nobody Knows a very high score. It’s a drama that I would definitely rewatch even though most times crime shows lose their rewatch value since the culprit will no longer be a mystery. However, with this show, there’s the other side of the story which involves relationships that adds a warm side to the story. 

I also agree about the actor playing BSH. His charisma really appeals to me. I can’t help but like him. I don’t think I have ever seen him before but somehow he still feels familiar to me. 

I agree that this show has the warmth that other crime dramas don’t usually have. Really love the friendships formed and the police team. High score from me too. 

The actor Park Hoon (BSH) was in Memories of Alhambra, with Hyun Bin. And recently showed up in The King also, as the father of second ML. 

• Like 8

@ktcjdrama, see me looking up The King and couldn’t find it. :w00t: I didn’t realize you meant The King: Eternal Monarch. :lol: I have yet to start that show but certainly it’s added incentive now. I didn’t watch Memories of Alhambra though. 

Yep. I think this is the first crime drama show that I have seen that had a warm side to it. Also, ultimately YJ showed kindness to BSH and his lackeys. I kind of like how the show balances forgiveness and punishment. Take for instance MJ and EH. EH knows that MJ agreed to his driver threatening EH and the driver even cruelly beat up EH. EH was rightfully upset with MJ and didn’t want to have anything further to do with him but after he heard that MJ was honestly sorry and even demonstrated it with a change of attitude and action, EH sent for MJ right away and decided to forgive him. MJ’s actions were not ignored because he still have to face the consequences of his actions but EH forgave him. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

So that small room became Eunho's study room. What grade is he in now! Is Eunho going to major in botany!

Just some stray thoughts with no need to answer!

And I loved that Eunho shelved the book Life Before Us in the new shelves!!! So symbolic of what has happened. The last line from the book was "let's love"...something along those lines which made BSH scoff at its corniness (in his perspective).

But CYJ and the people around her chose to love and show compassion. :heart: 

• Like 6

I love this show!! The ending so perfect for me! I'm glad SH wasn't caught in a dramatic way and he told YJ everything. I just loved that EH held onto YJ's leg. Such a great scene. YJ is so much happier after she moved on from the case. She's more carefree and now she sleeps on her bed now. She's sleeping so much cause she hasn't had a good night's sleep in 19 years. This show has so many small details. During the entire run, YJ was wearing all black and at the end she was wearing all white. Love it!! YJ and her ducklings, I love them!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I didn’t realize you meant The King: Eternal Monarch. :lol: I have yet to start that show but certainly it’s added incentive now. I didn’t watch Memories of Alhambra though. 

:sweatingbullets: Um, if you’re looking for Park Hoon, he might not appear so much though. I still have no idea how much screen time he will have but he has shown up only a couple times and on photos only. It does make me wonder why cast him as the father of second ML if he is not going to have too much screen time...

• Like 5

Nobody Knows: Episode 15

by Sunny

NobodyKnows15-00017.jpg

Having seemingly arrived at a dead end, Young-jin is forced to search for alternative solutions. Luckily, she has a great team behind her, but will it be enough to take down a killer who’s evaded her for 20 years? As the clock winds down, desperate measures may need to be taken to ensure justice is served.

EPISODE 15

NobodyKnows15-00008.jpgNobodyKnows15-00007.jpg

Standing in the middle of an empty lot, Ki-ho insists the transcript was wrong and demands Young-jin fetch his book. She’s confident the contents are the same and suggests if Ki-ho isn’t deceiving her, then he was deceived by Pastor Kwon. Ki-ho cries that he deceives no one and his father wouldn’t lie to him. Young-jin questions whether he ever verified he was learning the same things as Hee-jung. Ki-ho’s insistences grow and he sinks to the ground in despair.

While reciting a passage from the gospel, Sang-ho flashes back to observing Seo Sang-won’s rebirth ritual (a.k.a. murders). After witnessing seven murders, Sang-ho had reported it to Pastor Kwon, leveraging for the land he’d planned to give to Hee-jung in exchange for putting an end to the serial killings. Pastor Kwon balked but Sang-ho coolly replied they should exchange at least as much to establish trust. Pastor Kwon counters Sang-ho should put his life on the line.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/nobody-knows-episode-15/

• Like 4

I discovered this drama a bit late, but I finished it today. I loved it a lot! (@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali Thanks for recommending this drama to me. :kiss_wink:)

The drama had a lot of layers but they were all interwoven to each other beautifully.

It was sad to see how so many kids had poor backgrounds in this drama, but it was interesting to see how they turned out if they were saved by "good" people (like Mr.Hwang. Lee Sun Woo, Cha Young Jin) vs. by "bad" people (like the New Life Church people). In the end, Baek Sang Ho and his companions were all victims of abuse who couldn't move on from it, and instead felt the need to punish the world for the pain they had endured.

On the other hand we had three amazing child actors who portrayed boys with different problems, but who were able to find companionship and solace from each other. Eun Ho stayed a sweetheart, Dong Myung found stability and Min Sung stood up to his mother and stopped harming himself. Eun Ho's mother also finally became a mom to Eun Ho.

I liked how the writer gave us hope in the end. Even Cha Young Jin started wearing white instead of her signature black clothes. Like the white bird that flew out through the window, she was finally free of guilt and her heart was filled with happiness.

The writer is a new acquaintance to me, but I hope we will see more of her work in the future. There was not one episode where I didn't have goosebumps or felt tears well up in my eyes. It was one emotional roller coaster that I didn't want to end. :)

Even though all the characters in this drama were superb, the ones that touched me the most was Eun Ho and Mr.Hwang. They both had just such pure hearts filled with kindness towards others. Those are the people who can make a difference in many peoples' lives, and who will be remembered a long time.  :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Happy New Year indeed.

When we all went into lockdown 2020 and got stuck at home doing dalgona coffee and binge watching drama. This was my lockdown drama.  And I'mma quote myself....

On 4/17/2020 at 4:59 PM, jongski said:

These actors better win awards!

Thanks larus and jillia for letting us nnow.  Congrat to them. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Ahn Ji Ho won an award for Nobody Knows.

3 hours ago, larus said:

Congratulations to #KimSeoHyung (Nobody Knows) for winning Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries (Action)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...