[Drama 2020] A Piece of Your Mind, 반의 반

0ly40

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's great for this drama to take time to show the healing process, it's real and human. Seo Woo and Ha Won are both nice, calm and sweet I agree with Ji Soo they really suit each other. :relaxed: I'm so happy I found this drama, it's so nice and comfortable to watch. 

Hi chingus!!

Just finished watching this week's episodes. Gosh, I got to say that the PD-nim is doing a great job at keeping us all with the desire of wanting more than just 2 episodes per week and wishing for Mondays (which is my least favorite day) to come sooner :lol:. I'm kinda regretting picking up this drama while still airing :tounge_xd:

Episode 5 was great. @rocher22 mentioned on previous posts some of favorite scenes, such as HW & SW sharing the earphones and the 2am phone call. If I was a viewer watching these scenes, specifically for the first time, I would've thought they were a couple shopping together and sharing a goodnight call. Another thing I liked about episode 5 was AI Jisoo. It was funny listening to her giving SW a hard time and asking her questions about what she does with HW at night; same as asking HW what he felt for SW. She was trying so hard to get them together :joy:. Now, I got to say that my favorite scene from this episode was the last phone call conversation between SW and HW; where SW tells HW about her 1% vs his non-existent chances with their unrequited love. Although I was saddened and felt bad for HW, I was also relieved that he was finally able to understand what it meant to stop and let go of his delusion (JS existing). And I was so proud of SW for accomplishing this by even risking her own happiness (stopping her 1% change). 

If I thought episode 5 was great, then episode 6 was AMAZING. Definitely, my favorite episode thus far. Our OTP is sailing. YAY!! :love:

On previous episodes, it was more SW looking for HW and starting on this one, we can see that it's the other way around. Also, HW continuously bringing up to SW about not giving up on the 1% and to leave it alone to see how it grows, was daebak! I'm super excited to see their relationship grow and very curious to see which of the two will ask to officially start dating first. Right now, I'm inclining on SW will be the one to bring it up first because HW is too slow on romance related situations.  :smirk:

Oh, one thing I'm not sure I understood from episode 6 was when HW said to SW in her room:  

Spoiler

"it was nice to see even though it was difficult". I'm sure he was referring to SW because of the flashbacks, but

Why was it difficult for him to see her? 

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to share how much I'm enjoying this drama with you all. 

TVN has released a video with behind the scenes of episodes 5 & 6. Enjoy :kiss_wink:

9 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Hide contents

"it was nice to see even though it was difficult". I'm sure he was referring to SW because of the flashbacks, but

Why was it difficult for him to see her? 

I watch other translation and he said "I understand that it was nice to see someone (he's thinking of Seo Woo) when you're having a difficult time." I'm paraphrasing coz I can't remember the exact words. 

10 minutes ago, penforella said:

I watch other translation and he said "I understand that it was nice to see someone (he's thinking of Seo Woo) when you're having a difficult time." I'm paraphrasing coz I can't remember the exact words. 

OK, the translation you'd provided makes a lot more sense ;)

Ugh... I'm devastated about the news :tears:.... I feel bad for the cast and crew. Too bad that K-viewers really don't appreciate this much as we do. I wish Chae Soo Bin and Jung Hae In meets again for another drama because their chemistry is just too great that I wanna see them again together. 

We only have 6 eps more left, perhaps we'll get more HaSeo moments now that it shortened. 

So, so heartbroken to hear the news about the show being shortened!!!! It’s so novel and refreshing compared to other K-dramas, but I guess maybe the Korean audience is not quite ready for this style of dramas yet... in comparison the rating of The World of the Married which is like 360 degrees different from A Piece of Your Mind keeps getting higher, so maybe that’s the kind of style that the Korean audience likes better? I’m sooo heartbroken though... I really love the chemistry of Hae-In and Soo-bin, and in my opinion it’s the best pairing for Hae-In in all his dramas where he’s the main lead (as in they look so cute in real life too). :tears::tears:

1 hour ago, Kimsungrin said:

So this is true...they are shortening the drama, i am so disappointed! The drama is now getting more and more interesting but now they will have to rush it, so sad! This drama is a gem, how low are the ratings anyway? 

Apparently the rating of the last episode was at 1.2% :( super low indeed. Such a shame...

26 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

dunno what lack of this drama,maybe promotions,or maybe they should focus on main lead. 

I agree.. I was thinking about it and yes it’s indeed the main lead and main plot that are keeping me glued to the screen. Tbh I don’t care much about the second lead as well as the sub-plots (such as the boarding room drama), not sure why... 

i think for this drama the rating sure is low for mon tue. and yeah i think the gamble with the first two episode is a big failure for the producer. the hype is gone and the rating sink so fast. 

such a shame that chae soo bin  comeback drama got this :( but not help that other tvn drama is doing really well rn so the rating for this drama surely stand out. 

arghhhhh i got lots to say but ill say it later

First time to post here.

It's the only drama i am watching this time. I tried to watch other drama but can bear them. Can't even finish a single episode. And now i found one, it will be shortened. 

Can't understand why slow pacing dramas are not well- received well by knetz. 

They do not appreciate good drama.

Even in its raw episode not understanding anything, i can feel the drama.

Archived