[Drama 2020] A Piece of Your Mind, 반의 반

0ly40

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Hae In + Chae Soo Bin’s Relationship Changes After Her Confession In “A Piece Of Your Mind”

Jung Hae In + Chae Soo Bin’s Relationship Changes After Her Confession In “A Piece Of Your Mind”

Apr 6, 2020
by E. Cha

tvN’s “A Piece of Your Mind” has revealed a sneak peek of the changing dynamic between Jung Hae In and Chae Soo Bin!

Spoiler

On the previous episode of “A Piece of Your Mind,” Moon Ha Won (played by Jung Hae In) accidentally found out that Han Seo Woo (played by Chae Soo Bin) had feelings for him. Without knowing that Moon Ha Won was there with her, the AI version of Kim Ji Soo asked Han Seo Woo about him, revealing that she had confided in her about a one-sided crush on the programmer.

Although the flustered Han Seo Woo initially attempted to deny what she’d said, she eventually worked up the courage to confess her feelings, telling “Ji Soo D” in front of Moon Ha Won, “I like him. I really like seeing him.” However, after describing her feelings in further detail, she looked him in the eye and concluded, “I’d like it if he didn’t know how I felt. Ji Soo, you didn’t know how much Ha Won cared for you. I would also like him not to know.”

According to the producers of “A Piece of Your Mind,” Han Seo Woo’s confession will mark the beginning of a significant change in the relationship between the drama’s two leads.

“Starting from this week’s episodes, Ha Won and Seo Woo’s relationship will undergo a rapid transformation,” they shared. “The story of these two people who seep into each other’s lives will make viewers’ hearts flutter.”

The drama also released several romantic stills of the pair from its upcoming episode. The new photos show Han Seo Woo and Moon Ha Won spending time together in various places, with Han Seo Woo noticeably unable to tear her eyes away from the object of her affection.

Chae-Soo-Bin-Jung-Hae-In-21.jpg

The producers of the drama added, “Please look forward to Ha Won and Seo Woo’s story.”

I dread the day when Ha Won finally smiles because of Seo Woo :)

EU5e465-WAAAht-A.jpg

The more I watch this drama the more I realize that the AI part isn’t really making sense.  I thought it did for Ep1 and 2 but when it got to Ep4, it started to unravel for me?   Like so many have implied, it’s hard to know how much AI JS “learnt” from present conversations with SW and how much it drew from the experiences programmed by HW (based on his memories of her).  It is not terribly scientific and it‘s illogical. I am still trying to work out how the device will work in therapy?  However, I am willing to overlook it for now.  The strange thing about this drama is that despite there not being much in terms of “mystery” or “suspense” or “love triangles”, it manages to hold my attention.  There are no histrionics.  No jealous girlfriend.  No psycho parents.  Nada.  It’s wonderfully soothing.  Like classical music.  And much needed in this time when everything in the present world is just overblown and hyped and supercharged (thanks to COVID).  So I am staying to continue to watch.

This drama has a slow burn quality to it.  I did enjoy both leads very much in their previous performances and I am starting to warm up to them in this series. Chae Soo Bin is really good at portraying oddball characters and in this series she does not disappoint.  I am hoping that the transition in their relationship will bring out more of their chemistry together.  I am enjoying this series so far.

Jisoo's data only came from Seowoo and Hawon, so it makes sense she doesn't know why she sold the dishes and she doesn't have memories of her last trip to Norway. If Kang Inwook gets to speak to Jisoo, he might be able to trigger another point of reaction from her. What he did in the past caused Jisoo's misery and it was utterly selfish of him to have done nothing. What an impertinent guy, too.

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all! I’m truly loving this drama. Soo subtle, soothing, and beautiful. Wish more people are watching this drama and that the ratings will increase because they are all doing such a wonderful job. <3

I see a lot of people having issues with the AI side of the plot. While I agree that it does seem like a major loophole, personally I’m not so bothered and can sweep it aside as “advanced technology stuff that can’t be adequately explained” lol. 

The thing that I have an issue/question is more about Ji Soo’s death. So it seems like everyone knows and has accepted that she died in Norway, right? (If that’s not the case, please let me know, but the way it was translated in my language was like that.) But why was it that easy for them to just accept it and do nothing about it? Why did no one including Ha Won and her husband went on a “grand rescue” or something to find her and perhaps give her a proper burial if she was really found dead? Especially Hawon since he would likely know where she is.. instead he just seemed to move on quickly to the AI version of Ji Soo. To me this is the most puzzling part of it all. I would really be keen to hear you guys’ thoughts about this! 

I understood that IW went to Norway and JS was buried there.

It was an unhappy marriage.

They should have divorced.

I dont know what he's done in the past but it's sad he cant call that number.

I think SH will help him with that.

That was a real ninja move when SW grabbed the Al device.

HW was like ''what was that''. :D

Preview Ep. 7...

Ahhh.. curious what they're all saying ...

EDIT: Well, someone in the comments translated HW and SW's parts though ^^

Saewoo: I wanted you to hear..

HaWon: I need to take lessons then. You will be totally surprised.

HaWon: I also have something I want to give.

Saewoo: Your heart ...or something like this?

HaWon: Something I found.

Saewoo: It pretty. Totally my choice.

HaWon. 1% and someone. The one who asked to stay should follow right.

CLIPS...

Spoiler

I knew it... that "Stay". The word that would keep Seo Woo going for three years. I knew Ha Won would tell it to Seo Woo... and he actually did ~! :rolleyes::wub:

Archived