[Drama 2020] A Piece of Your Mind, 반의 반

0ly40

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha won is cunning and super smooth lmao! The way he took his phone out to tell Seo woo he got the matress delivered and already had to move the sofa in by himself so she wont go home :lol: and made her record him playing the piano even tho he doesnt play well just to spend some time with her and impress her. He is so cute, following her around, waiting for her and all :D

Hawon surely knows how to make Seowoo stay. From staring her softly and intently and being at her side when she needs. :heart:

On the other hand, I think Inwook should move on faster with what happened. Maybe too much pride in his life. I don't like how he keeps thinking about negative things and disturb Seowoo life, when she is just about to start being happy with Hawon.

@yellowpebbless how can we watch on that link.

That's true, some translation ruined the scenes.

A new OST is out  in youtube earlier.

But i'm looking for the song that was played while SW was going down the bridge with HW waiting for her. Do u know the title?

As a consolation a few minutes was added in airing time.

Hope what they will cut are the scenes of other casts  than of SW and HW, esp IW. It's time for him to throw away his demons.

Oh these two. So friggin cute! I kept smiling like an idiot the entire time! 

I keep waiting for that kdrama cliche moment where the guy just pulls her in for a kiss. LMAO :blush:

Ahh.. They really are healing each other. There was a point when, in my mind I'd be asking, is this right? Isn't she becoming his rebound? But somehow, their relationship has managed to blossom slowly and beautifully. 

This drama is too profound for me. With or without subs. I can understand but can't comprehend. 

Can someone please explain to me about the writer's previous works? I can understand vaguely what the writer is trying to get at. I think. And the directing is fine slow meandering journey. And the acting is FINE. But what is the writer trying to SAY?

The technical details of the IA are left super vague and he never or not told he is a programming genius or how got the money if his parents are dead. I can't work out why SW likes him or how she helps him. And yes I have watched tonight's episode already. 

So the IA is imbued with a patient's or person's memory and everyone has a starting point. Or central point to trigger the IA to start. Then that IA personality will somehow become the therapist. To heal the person by being empathetic or helping a person find themself. Or helping the patient see themselves their actual selves being reflected. So physical demonstration rather than some doctor explaining or helping them realize their emotions or reactions.

But how will that work if the patient concerned is like many others who may NOT ever have a positive or warm starting or triggering experience to help them centre themselves? And I am basing this point because of how the writer is banging on about it this week. There are people in life who are depressed and have had a richard simmons life.

And oh yeah, don't or can't even get started on the romance. I am not even complaining. I don't actually know what I am watching. Just saying SW and HW are helping HEAL each other is insufficient. So that 1% of the hope of love and having someone beside them will help the other journey forward? In between helping them acknowledge previously set aside fears and the one person beside them will let them feel the warmth and move forward facing life?

What duh? What duh? I have had to explain many, many sci fic book plots to some sceptical friends before. But I can't work out how I am explaining a guy who had a one sided crush who died. In the first few episodes. And the AI he created based on his love for her helped him let go of his lingering unreciprocatsd love and plus the inconvenient fact that she is dead. And his AI company is helping or supposed to be or In the experimental stages of assimilating an individual's personality for therapeutic treatment purposes.

And there is a new love interest. Who the male lead is learning to have human interactions with. But he hasn't needed to build her an AI to help her with her trauma. He is her AI- that is the romance part- and she just literally moves on. And she is just the nice understanding female lead who fell for him at first sight.

Or something like that. See? Told you I think this drama is too profound for me. And I explaining it as when I read my sci fiction books. Factual.

Am I the only one who want to see Eun Joo end up with Kim Hoon? I think they will be good together.

While Hawon and Kim Hoon is more than enough, they are so comfortable to each other, like Seo Woo and Eun Joo :blush:

Archived