[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I found the footage SO CUTE 

I love Hyun bins offscreen persona 

I love the protectiveness 

And I love how YJ acts feminine with HB only 

I loved the other clip of a few secs where she is holding her clutch and walking with him 

SO LIKE A COUPLE

also I didn't realize there is a CLOY SEPARATE THREAD as well 

There it's so evident HB was holding her hand under the table of the first snow scene 

VAST in vain tried to defend it by saying it's yj hand but geez I can see HB clothes with his hand 

Gosh it's so romantic and SUCH A GIVE AWAY 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

:joy: Showed the video to my two friends who are fans of BinJin too (they just don't post here) They literally thought I linked them to a fan video and I had to explain it was from the award show/media who created this. They used SYJ red carpet twice and different versions of their glances behind at camera (one was more zoomed in than the other lol) My friends were like don't they have other content they could use :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Still NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE HUGE FUSS IS ABOUT YE JIN "LIKING " a few BINJIN stuff online 

Why such a reaction 

I m finding it utterly ridiculous

People are exaggerating over analyzing everything...be it positive and negative

WE BADLY NEED TO CHILL

• Like 5

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin of "Crash Landing on You" drama are at the center of the strong Korean wave. In the international fan community, the two are nicknamed "RiRi Couple" (named after 2 characters in the drama, Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri). "Crash Landing on You" becomes the best Hallyu content following "Descendants of the Sun" - the best Hallyu drama before the ban on Hallyu.

"Crash Landing on You" (tvN), which premiered on December 14, 2019, ended with episode 16 in February. Its highest rating was 21.7% (according to standards for households using paid platforms nationwide, Nielsen Korea). This has been the biggest feat among the tvN dramas so far. The drama was broadcast simultaneously in Korea and Netflix. In the situation where the Hallyu wave faces limitations due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and cultural bans from China towards South Korea, "Crash Landing on You" had a decisive step when using the Netflix platform.

As soon as it had been on air in February, "Crash Landing on You" entered the top 10 of Netflix Japan for 10 weeks. The work went more viral when Japanese celebrities said that they were its fans. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are even more popular than the "Song-Song Couple" (Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki) and are gaining support from a wide range of ages.

Not only Japan, Netflix also created a more powerful influence than before based on the platform of users from 190 nations worldwide. The power of content is getting stronger when society is practicing compulsory social distancing due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. Standing alongside blockbusters such as "Money Heist", "Stranger Things", "The Walking Dead", "Crash Landing on You" has claimed No.4 of the most-watched contents on OTT worldwide according to statistics by PC magazine (the US). It can be seen that "Crash Landing on You" has reached global popularity as it received praise from BBC (the UK) and Washington Post (the US).

Recently, there are various indicators that can illustrate the level of global popularity of "Crash Landing on You". The vote for the Actor Popularity Award of the "56th Baeksang Arts Awards" was carried out on TikTok. TikTok is a representative global OTT app that owns a larger number of international users than Korean ones. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were ahead of all current idol fandoms to win No.1 amid the support of worldwide fans. The couple's level of public recognition is inherently remarkable, but the key factor that helps them benefit from the global fandom is "Crash Landing on You". The most notable work among foreign representatives is undoubtedly "Crash Landing on You".

An entertainment insider shared, "Recently, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are grabbing more interest than anticipated. With the simultaneous broadcast on Netflix, 'Crash Landing on You' is contributing to reviving the Hallyu sensation. Apart from curiosity about the depiction of North Korea, the film was screened right at the time the OTT users soared up due to the Covid-19 pandemic

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

@ElectricHearts maybe once they saw the reaction to their first video they realized they should beef up their BinJin content. Same with Publicity Asia. Once shippers start flocking to their content, they want to keep people coming  back for more. HB and SYJ were very aware of the cameras so I doubt there is anything in the footage that would be scandalous lol 

I don't know.. this is not normal for me that is why I continue to keep laughing over it! Back when I did fan sites and had to get stuff from events (show/red carpet), it was always raw footages from the media - you can see they only post raw footages until this video. No media puts raw footages together to fit the OST and include a bit of new content in it. They could have included all of this if they wanted without the OST but they put the OST in it and basically edited footages/pictures to fit perfectly with the song like a fan video :lol: Wonder how long the person took to make this video ^_^

Anyways, I am back to watching HB in Snow Queen in the meantime

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

:joy: Showed the video to my two friends who are fans of BinJin too (they just don't post here) They literally thought I linked them to a fan video and I had to explain it was from the award show/media who created this. They used SYJ red carpet twice and different versions of their glances behind at camera (one was more zoomed in than the other lol) My friends were like don't they have other content they could use :lol:

Everyone's boarding the ship after seeing them.!!  

yesterday we discovered it was the PublicityAsia's handle which was literally shipping them  and now this. 

I am sure they must have other BTS too,  but V@st might have bought rights to it/ enforced legal rights. Not aware but they could be protecting under some privacy / non disclosure clause.   

Now most media would have realized that binjin content is like gold for their ratings and page views. Anyone not knowing that would be living under a rock. 

This thread is the most popular on soompi for the past few weeks. So media and people will flock to it and report just about anything they find.  

While we do need the candies from time to time, have become addicted to them now. But my earnest request to all fellow shippers that let's just all be careful, don't want binjin retracting steps or becoming afraid of losing their privacy.

So far I have shipped 5 celeb couples in my life- 2 of them got married, status unknown for 1- was most likely true but didn't end up together, 4th one was also true but ended in a bit of tragedy ( that couple also was very very protective of their privacy and never accepted/ pretty much denied or deflected) 

Pretty sure i m right about this ship too. And having seen other couple,  i can understand binjin's need for privacy and not taking their relationship public,  being careful and cautious.. They need  time to build their relationship. All of us who have been in love and in relationships, know that love is not just about heart  fluttering moments and skinships or being touchy feely.  Love in any form is about finding someone to weather the storms together. It is about understanding and knowing what the other person wants, and being able to love and accept them through their imperfections and irritating sides. It is not just about the pretty faces, but about the soul within. 

I pray that people stop resorting to  measures such as calling up their agencies or agonizing over some innocent likes on social media.

If we are really their shippers and want to see them happy together, let's help them win together like we did but let's avoid hurting them.  

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PiP said:

to let go of any prejudice towards their circumstances and burn any residual pride due to fear of being hurt, like the so real Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy

Oh Mr. Darcy (inser that sexy English accent ugh):wub:

I love your input on this btw. Those people/stories are what we've all been praying for BinJin.

58 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

don't they have other content they could use

MEDIA: We're also BinJin Shipers --- and we ship responsibly by sharing these lovely edited videos.:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, binyeji said:

Everyone's boarding the ship after seeing them.!!  

yesterday we discovered it was the PublicityAsia's handle which was literally shipping them  and now this. 

I am sure they must have other BTS too..

Actually PA has been shipping them since HB got involved with Smart :lol: I have realized Philippines are huge BinJin fans ^_^

Yup I am very certain there are even more footages and other pictures from the awards too. They are just being selective of what to release and I am sure their teams had conditions made of what they were ok with being released too. If anything, they didn't need to give us a clip of them looking behind and noticing they were being filmed. So it is another interesting choice that they put that in their new "fan video" lol, It was already clear to majority of us that they were avoiding the camera and were aware of cameras around them. So this new clip really did not need to be shared. It is more interesting that they decided to share it.

Should we expect more news later today.. ^_^ Honestly, their new updates always continue to come out around the same time lol

Back to memory lane with TN

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, myhappypill said:

Watching the BAA videos closely, I'd say that HB definitely is fully attentive to YJ! First, during their walk to the stage where YJ did a quick head turn/ side gaze without fully turning her head to him, HB was able to catch that quickly and responded with a gaze and smile. Then, there's YJ turning her head to check the cameras behind them, and HB was able to catch that as well, even when YJ was 1 meter away from him and he appeared to be paying attention to the stage.  He reacted to this by turning his head to check for himself too. Finally, in that short walking together clip, although HB looked like he was looking and waving at someone, and YJ was a couple steps behind him, he was quick to turn his attention back to YJ and he was able to quickly respond verbally/non-verbally to whatever it was she was saying at that point. 

I am one with very poor peripheral vision, so I know I have to put my full attention to what's going on to my left and right so I can see. Normally, I would only focus on what's in front of me and would have to make an effort to see what's beside me especially if it's not that important anyway. But HB is a totally different case when it comes to YJ! His front, side and maybe even back visions are fully conscious of her overall existence!!! HB being able to quickly respond to YJ from every direction is a big deal! He may have tried so hard to appear "cold" from the outside as what others have said, but his subconsciousness is definitely still focused on YJ, which explains his quick non-verbal responses/ acknowledgements of her. It's almost like YJ is part of HB's instincts and reflexes. He doesn't have to make an effort to pay attention to her, it just happens. 

BINGO 

BEST POST AND ANALYSIS ON TODAY'S BINJIN UPDATE

perfectly put 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

TWITTER WORLD AND INSTA WORLD has literally EXPLODED over the 2 small BINJIN clips from the award functions 

Like us most of the BINJIN shippers can't believe we will get more receipts from the event 

I haven't seen SO MANY FANS ON EVERY PLATFORM FOR A SINGLE ONSCREEN AND OFFSCREEN POTENTIAL COUPLE to go crazy together belonging from so many different nations 

This is INSANE

• Like 15
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, luvlove said:

It feels like this frenetic addiction to BinJin is causing out of control fan behaviors in all their social media threads and not just here, based on what you all are saying. I hope mom and dad understand that some of this obsessing and intrusiveness (like calling MSTeam) will slow down eventually. I hope. You can love someone so much that you hurt them, even though you don't mean to. I wish all of their fans understood this instead of just most of their fans.

Agree. BinJin have been in the business long enough to know that it will eventually die down. It's just that now they are WORLD WIDE famous, so it might take longer--- the earth is round after all. LOL. Fans and shippers come and go...life goes on. Eventually. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1