[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

30 minutes ago, celest1al said:

YES! But I am just translating mainly the BinJin parts and maybe some CLOY content. Let’s keep in mind that this is a BJ thread so we don’t want to focus on other content. :D

Can you tell us what did Park Bo Gum say when asked by the fellow host, why did they focus the camera to Son Ye Jin before focusing it to the comedian with colourful dress?

Just now, yejinatic1981 said:

Can you tell us what did Park Bo Gum say when asked by the fellow host, why did they focus the camera to Son Ye Jin before focusing it to the comedian with colourful dress?

It had nothing to do with YJ. They just show them randomly LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, celest1al said:

It had nothing to do with YJ. They just show them randomly LOL

Haha I thought he asked him who did PBG think the best dressed lady there or something like that, then I thought I heard PBG said Yejinshi.... then the elder MC said that for him it's the comedian in the colourful dress. Obviously, my Hangul is still so poor! Thank you!

• Like 2

I so miss the AUDIENCE CHEERING AND CLAPPING......the ONLY reason I wasn't looking forward much for the award ceremony coz I knew there won't be any thunderous clapping when BINJIN gets something which I SO WANTED THEM TO ENJOY......they do know CLOY is a global blockbuster but feeling it while receiving awards is another feeling altogether which I SO WANTED BINJIN TO CHERISH FOR THIS PROJECT TOGETHER......they should have hosted the awards after 2 months in Aug when audience cud also take part .....what's the point of this silent awards

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ednamode101 said:

What was the song about? It seemed to have gotten everyone emotional. Apparently, Google Translate doesn’t translate songs.

It's about waiting for the things we have commonly enjoyed before. It was an emotional intermission number dedicated to the current situation we are all facing.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4