[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I was lucky to watch it live.. Multitasking seems a lot easier now after joining Binjin Nation..

Imagine shippers...Both of them..on stage together..to collect the popularity award .. will look like a pair from heaven.:wub:..I will be dead seriously..Hold your breaths comrades..

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

Hyunbin and yejin won't do marketing with their love relationship. 

I like it that way. 

Yes.. I don't think they will want their relationship news to get the better of news about Baeksang. It will be very rude and impolite towards other winners. So humble binjin will want to play it down. Are they sitting next to each other though? 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Who knows they could have arrived together but we just get them on the carpet separately lol. Like he must have put on his navy jacket after he arrived

Yea, im curious about this process, are the celebrities have to sort of like wait in a holding area, then when its their turn- they will make their way to the car to be driven to the dropping point?  Seems like thats the case as we saw HB arrived earlier...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, binyeji said:

Yes.. I don't think they will want their relationship news to get the better of news about Baeksang. It will be very rude and impolite towards other winners. So humble binjin will want to play it down. Are they sitting next to each other though? 

There might be a big gap between them as they seem to space the chairs a lot

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, SuZy Leoo said:

Yea, im curious about this, so they will have sort of like waited in holding area, then when its his or her turn- they will make their way to the car to be driven to the dropping point?  

I remember the Baeksang description of the red carpet had mentioned something like that. So it looks like he got dropped off and wasn't wearing the navy jacket. He must have then put it on before he got into the car for the red carpet. As for SYJ we never got pics of her when she officially arrived. We just got pics of her on the carpet. So who knows lol 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Bin~jin said:

Just imagine how they look beside each other with these amazing outfits!:wub:

They are like king and queen!

i start worry how will they hugs each other later? :D

the physical distancing is so strict at the vanue

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Right on. How did u guess the Ralph Lauren

Oh it was meant to say I was correct on the colors of their outfits LOL! I am not smart on what fashion brands they decide to wear. We did get the Navar fashion leak that she was going to wear that dress which I thought would still look beautiful on her. Others were debating on the dress and they didn't want her to wear the blazar LOL 

• LOL 3

23 hours ago, ncly said:

SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL

Hide contents

she is really stunning..the most beautiful woman in the world 2020..she's actually the star of the night in terms of beauty...

• Like 4
  • Love 8

3 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

i start worry how will they hugs each other later? :D

the physical distancing is so strict at the vanue

I'm sure HB will find a way :D he seemed so serious on the red carpet! There is no rule for this furious guy even if it's social distancing :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5