[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I didn't realize I had to go to youtube. So I only caught the last bit of the live premiere LOL

I love how detailed his reply was about acting with SYJ again :lol: Was that really 3 reasons? 

I will need to watch that on repeat LOL

And his answer to beautiful skin and silky hair and knowing SYJ said that before :joy:

his answer was too long. Haha! But i like it that he explained it well. In a 5 min clip, 2 mins was dedicated to working with Ye Jin. 

and he had to laugh when asked about his hair and skin. that interview was done in 2018 and the thought that came to his mind was Ye Jin’s interview answer :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Samsam said:

and he had to laugh when asked about his hair and skin. that interview was done in 2018 and the thought that came to his mind was Ye Jin’s interview answer :lol:

YES!!! How does he remember something from 2018 :joy: He didn't have to think about her when he got asked that question. It is like he knew we knew :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

14 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Base on his laugh about beautiful skin and silky hair, I don't think he knew about these questions :joy: He didn't have to bring her up again LOL

Yes he says Yejinsshi <3 

Oh he is using honorifics? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Who else would know about his hair and skin but his very close friend :D

I think it's not only us who have those TN interviews on repeat :Dl

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I like how in that only 5 min interview he gave so much away :joy:

Also the way he laughed when he heard the question. Glad we can also make you laugh Binisshi lol

@Enya that is what he calls her now lol. No more "Actress Son" back in TN promo days lol

Haha! But is it normal to call your "close friend" as Ms? My, he is good. Trying to deflect the situation. See you on Baeksang, Bin-sshi! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

48 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

Hello all...just lurking around for the past weeks and enjoying the exchanges here in our home..Just finished watching the interview. I do not know who did the translation but was he really saying Ms. Yejin in his interview? He looks thinner now as compared to his built as Captain Ri.

He is normally thinner. He decided to bulk up to portray Captain Ri to show that he is NK soldier and that he can look like he can protect Yoon Se Ri. So he worked out more and ate a lot lol. Since he is filming a new movie Bargaining since mid April, he had to go back to a much thinner look for his NIS agent character. 

And yes he talks about her twice lol. First when asked about working with her and later when beautiful skin and silky hair got brought up. He remembered Ye Jin's comment of him that was back during The Negotiation press days :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Enya said:

Haha! But is it normal to call your "close friend" as Ms? My, he is good. Trying to deflect the situation. See you on Baeksang, Bin-sshi! 

Well we don't really know what he calls her outside of "work" hours LOL. She calls him Binsshi and she calls him Yejiinshi when they are working. Maybe after work hours they use the honorifics of "ah" and "ya" :lol:

Also, now I am back to the question from TN days, how does Jinnie know he has beautiful skin and silky hair unless she has touched his hair. I don't remember much touching of said hair during Vogue cover shoot lol. Also wasn't the vogue shoot after the press conference? lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

HB literally remembers what YJ said 2 years ago and the fact that it wasn’t even a question that mentioned her but he....HB is literally the real life RJH and he’s so whipped and it’s clear that YJ is in his mind 24/7 lol :wub: And you can see how he really admire YJ as an Actress too.Look at his happy expression while talking about all of these...

Whoever said this ship is sinking you can go now....

Yes yes!! And the fact they chose this question over many questions is like :w00t: damn my ship is so stable.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, trueasian03 said:

This was an interview with Hyun Bin, but I felt the strong presence of Son Ye Jin through his answers.:D SMART, you better bring these two together in one interview. I don't want to keep my hopes up for a joint CF, but I wouldn't complain if such event will happen.

:wub:

I'm so happy Smart is the first one that gave us HB post-CLOY interview. Smart, if you can do that with HB, you can also do that with SYJ right? :D

Hmmm why mention YJ in beautiful skin & hair question oppa? Your fans know already you have pretty skin and hair aight? Arasso, you miss her like how much we miss her :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

HB literally remembers what YJ said 2 years ago and the fact that it wasn’t even a question that mentioned her but he....HB is literally the real life RJH and he’s so whipped and it’s clear that YJ is in his mind 24/7 lol :wub: And you can see how he really admire YJ as an Actress too.Look at his happy expression while talking about all of these...

Whoever said this ship is sinking you can go now....

You can tell he could talk about her for a really long time. I do like how Binnie knows we know stuff already. So he knows what he is saying is probably not new but still elaborates in such detail about working with her

Based on my observation as an actor, she has a huge passion for acting. She was also an actress who had the interpretation and various ideas for scenes. That was somehow astonishing to me as an actor. And it stimulated me and I learned various things from her. I think that is what I liked in acting with her

:love:

• Like 5
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1