[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

21 minutes ago, eLizza said:

HB after listening to the hair and skin question be like: Ohh..so you are thinking I will not get your inference .But I have watched fmvs and read enough shipper theories.I definitely get where you are coming from.:ph34r:

.We applaud you for your sleuthing skills cause you hit the bull's eye but on the other hand you failed miserably in the ninja technique taught by your close friend.Mama's gonna scold you back home for your slip.:lol:

Now I know, uri Daepyonim spends his free time lurking in Social media monitoring fans' reactions.

That's such a typical male thing to do. I can totally see my husband doing a similar thing and thinking he nailed it.. haha (but actually completely missing the point and giving it away)

Mama's definitely going to have to teach him more about her ninja skills 

Edited by Riritobinjin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 16

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Base on his laugh about beautiful skin and silky hair, I don't think he knew about these questions :joy: He didn't have to bring her up again LOL

Yes he says Yejinsshi <3 

Exactly..he didn't have to bring her up...hahahaha hahahaha yejinssi ...

me going bonkers...:wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

What we learned from the interview:

- Binnie knows we know things and he has to remind us that we know them LOL

- Binnie still gives a very detailed long answer about Jinnie which shows how much he respects her as an actor and how much he has grown through out CLOY as an actor because of her 

- Binnie somehow remembers a comment Jinnie said to him back in 2018. So it really stood out to him that comment or she continues to comment about your silky hair and beautiful skin 

I do like how he kept it professional but your laughs in this Binnie give you away and really you didn't have to bring her up again :lol: So I guess we did get a Binnie slip up in the end.

Questions we are left with from everything we got today thus far:

- SYJ is probably joining Smart too. Is she also going to be endorser, joint CF or just join him on fan meetings

- Smart, Metrodotstyle, PublicityAsia team are all BinJin shippers. Hence why they have been leaving all these BinJin clues for us either on their website, BinJin hashtag, likes or comments to us. Since Smart had replied back to someone's comment about SYJ since the Smart teaser, we always wondered if she is going to "appear" So when she will "appear" is more the question than if she is really going to appear lol

The main question I am left with from this day since they tease about Captain Ri shouldn't be alone is that I was the only one at the time using the #gamechanger hashtag especially on Twitter. I basically use that hashtag here before I took it to twitter and then they basically copy me and used it on instagram. WHATT! LOL! Why did PublicityAsia use the hashtag later in their instagram posts after they edited their post to remove the BinJin hashtags :lol: Why are they teasing me like that 

You clearly read my SYJ tweets PublicityAsia/Smart :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, PoisonIvy said:

Exactly..he didn't have to bring her up

Does he bring Ye Jin up because he is obsessed with her or because he knows we are obsessed with her? And how can we tell which it is???? My brain is trying to be sure.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

5 minutes interview and 2 minutes he talks about miss Ye - Jin, 

OK!! My binjin heart! :ph34r:

Basically half of the time he talked about his other half :love:... and if there is anyone on earth still unaware of YJ's existence by this time would be at a loss as to what or who HB keeps circling back to.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

I agree 100% with this observation.

HB is so different when he is alone vs when he is with SYJ

There is something that make him more charming when he is with SYJ

Yes he is normally quiet and soft spoken in his solo interviews. The main difference is he elaborated in such detail about working with SYJ which he normally doesn't do when he talks about working with his "co star". So it is still has the Jinnie effect on him :wub: and how he talks about her more since she is his "close friend"

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

hi v/ast,

I don't know if you ended up lurking in here before the metrodotstyle chat. However, if you were, well done on making sure the questions that were asked were still appropriate and still had him talk about Ye Jin :lol: Thank you for letting him remind us that WE KNOW THINGS :lol:

Also, hope I didn't write anything too embarrassing or too accurate about said "coincidences". If so, I am sorry lol :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

I agree 100% with this observation.

HB is so different when he is alone vs when he is with SYJ

There is something that make him more charming when he is with SYJ

Why am I feeling differently? Although he was alone in the interview, I felt SYJ's presence. His smile when ask about his hair and skin was the same smile he makes when he's with YJ. Well, that's just for me :)

• Like 7
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

YES!!! How does he remember something from 2018 :joy: He didn't have to think about her when he got asked that question. It is like he knew we knew :lol:

Thats what i thought too.. i mean V@st IG admin surely give him a daily report from Binjin fanpage on instagram i thought. Really wondering how they'll react it.. from his smile when said "fans knew it" surely something positive impact how fans support BINJIN and he likes it. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3