[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hii.. daddy went out for lunch yesterday, and mommy gave like on Instagram

I think this was yesterday, just check the replies. 

Since i’m officially HB fan page admin kinda thing, coz SYJ where are you now lady, I need chu baby bye bye bye... 

Here is another trivia you might wanted to know about of course HB and Baeksang Award. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

We had a chance to sit down with the leads, and if anything, it proves that sparks do fly between the two.

Did they actually find something fishy or rather used the phrase "sparks do fly" to suit the title of their magazine..??

Awww...I m really getting hopefull cause it could be their first interview post -CLOY. Who knows maybe we can get lot more candies.. :ph34r:.. Keeping my fingers crossed..

@Sukma Anggraini

SYJ appeared in the last episode of Sega for a cameo.But unfortunately her scene was not with HB.You can search that clip in Youtube.

@Binjin2Ri I too had the same thought after watching the cover photo. But as this issue is for the Spring 2020, there is no point in publishing it now if the interview was taken during CLOY promo.Cause otherwise it would be almost 6 months old and they could have easily published it in another issue.Found on internet that their winter issue was out in January. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@TotoroSY I wonder when they did the interview with Binjin. I must have been during cloy promo when they did their swoon compliment me as they’re using that photo. Why is it only been issued now instead of last year? 

I have the same question. Is this an online magazine? I dont see an article attached, only a cover. How can we find the accompanying article? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaireJT said:

I believe the topic of the unique cake choice was covered in a previous post. Someone found and posted a similar style cake for another kdrama wrap up party (can’t remember which, sorry!). So unfortunately though unique, it doesn’t seem totally suspicious to have a more traditional 2 or 3 tiered decorative cake. 

if my memory serves me right, it was one spring night that has the same cake as wrap up as Cloy’s. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just saw an edit of HB with pregnant YJ on twitter...am i the only one feeling kinda uncomfortable though :cold_sweat: I know we love and ship them so much but it’s pretty uncomfortable to see people are assuming and overanalyzing the situation right now...in which they think YJ is pregnant.Like please i hope we can be much more lowkey and respectful towards their privacy.
Assuming they’re going to get married sure because the korean reporter did mentioned it and there was a rumour about it but assuming more than that...please no.

If the edit is for fun though,i suggest it’s better not this type of edit.

Let’s stick to sharing solid facts and evidence of BinJin only :thumbsup:

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@TotoroSY I wonder when they did the interview with Binjin. It must have been during cloy promo when they did their swoon compliment me as they’re using that photo. Why is it only been issued now instead of last year? 

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Did they actually find something fishy or rather used the phrase "sparks do fly" to suit the title of their magazine..??

Awww...I m really getting hopefull cause it could be their first interview post -CLOY. Who knows maybe we can get lot more candies.. :ph34r:.. Keeping my fingers crossed..

@Binjin2Ri I too had the same thought after watching the cover photo. But as this issue is for the Spring 2020, there is no point in publishing it now if the interview was taken during CLOY promo.Cause otherwise it would be almost 6 months old and they could have easily published it in another issue.Found on internet that their winter issue was out in January. 

I guess we will need someone to buy that e-magazine to find out when was the interview. But my guess is that it was either during the press con or one of the multiple interview sessions (which we saw Binjin did with Taiwan and Thailand media). I don't think this was done after CLOY finale. If Binjin conducted any post-CLOY interviews, the first media will be SK, not another country.

I thot it's the same reaction as the Taiwan journalist who said he say "pink bubbles" during their press con and also media round-table interviews.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Speaking of wrap up party...We clearly can see YJ reaction to the kissing scene because she was laughing shyly 

I love her reaction during that kissing scene and her leaning at HB back trying to hide her face shyly and HB smiling quietly looking on the screen. She reacted instinctively without batting an eyelash. Only people who are intimately familiar with each other will try to do that. 

*My own bias interpretation as an outsider and BINJIN shipper trying to ship so hard, I can barely think:lol:. I see what I see:ph34r:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Sorry, I am still on my BAEKSANG streak. Dang that dream. :D How do they choose the Daesang winner? Is it based on the ratings, drama/actor's impact to Hallyu wave and overall viewership? Like in K-pop they consider the total sales in all platforms plus the judges' decision. Posting this article I found the other day for content.

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/05/14/us-time-magazine-may-2020-article-list-10-best-k-drama-dramas-to-watch-on-netflix-including-crash-landing-on-you-itawon-class-kingdom-mr-sunshine-and-more/

I am restless. :sweatingbullets: It seems like something big will happen and it's going to be good for us. That's the energy that I can feel. You know that feeling when you are in tune with your inner self and the energies are telling you a lot you don't know what to make of it yet but it's good energy so you go by it? That kind of feeling and it's never been wrong. If I am engrossed with work I can just say that I am up for promotion or some recognition. But all I have been busy with since this pandemic started was BINJIN. :phew: So this must be related to it. Unless my boss is promoting me for my exemplary performance during the immersion to delulu training. :glasses:

Gosh, I hope I am feeling it right and this is related to this ship. :wub:  If yes, CLoY is really a likely candidate to win the Daesang. :wub: Or we'll get that "announcement" ( like walking the red carpet together HH). I don't know. Don't quote me on that one. I am not a psychic. If this is for something personal, I am welcoming it, too. :D Let me consult with my cat some more. Where is he? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 4

6 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

I love her reaction during that kissing seen and her leaning at HB back trying to hide shyly and HB quietly smile. She reacted instinctively without batting an eyelash. Only people who are intimately familiar with each other will try to do that. 

I don’t think she leaned on HB though, that would be too obvious. She seemed to just lean over to hide her face behind him without touching him. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

2 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I don’t think she leaned on HB though, that would be too obvious. She seemed to just lean over to hide her face behind him. 

I still consider it leaning either way:D. When you are at a certain moment sometimes you don’t think about what your reaction should be. You are allowed to make lapses:rolleyes:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

MAY GOD BLESS THE PERSON who took the video of BINJIN while watching the last epi of CLOY 

geez the way everyone was cheering and hooting during the last few scenes just echoed what I was feeling like doing when I watched it for the first time 

And it seemed when the kiss happened Yejin kinda leaned on one side towards HB out of shyness 

And I love it how cool and comfortable they are while sitting together

Geez 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Before I go to bed, wanna bless all Binjin Shippers with hits wonderful Fanmade video of Binjin, from baby to current time. They really match since they were babies, and even each year you can see how alike they are. Both have baby face and now have aged gracefully like fine wine, still looking young but with that touch of elegance and maturity. Gorgeous!! Truly Match-Made-In-Heaven!

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

I just saw an edit of HB with pregnant YJ on twitter...am i the only one feeling kinda uncomfortable though :cold_sweat: I know we love and ship them so much but it’s pretty uncomfortable to see people are assuming and overanalyzing the situation right now...in which they think YJ is pregnant.Like please i hope we can be much more lowkey and respectful towards their privacy.
Assuming they’re going to get married sure because the korean reporter did mentioned it and there was a rumour about it but assuming more than that...please no.

If the edit is for fun though,i suggest it’s better not this type of edit.

Let’s stick to sharing solid facts and evidence of BinJin only :thumbsup:

I am with you on this. I just don't know how to say it here but I have been thinking about this since Wednesday. I hope the admin of those accts realize the possible effect of that post to SYJ and HB and whatever relationship they have. If I only have the courage of messaging and asking them to take it down. huhu :cold_sweat:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I don’t think she leaned on HB though, that would be too obvious. She seemed to just lean over to hide her face behind him without touching him. 

Makes me wonder why her reaction was like that :rolleyes: They are  both professional actors with 20 years experience...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1