[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

29 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Comments like these make my binjin heart go:wub:

Period!!!

15 minutes ago, Pepper said:

That LA grocery excuse doesn’t pass the smell test. He was there for business yeah ok and pigs can fly. This guessing game is what’s keeping us all hooked.

My prediction ( I’m stage 4 delulu forgive me) : announcement this year at the end of summer/early fall. Wedding if not for covid. After watching a LOT of their ints, bts etc , the ball is in Yejin’s court now. HB made his intentions clear its up to her now. Just my two cents :P

I think what made it all seem so fishy and their companies statements look straight out of fanfiction was the fact that days before the pictures came out his company said he was in LA for business and personal matter while her company said she was traveling by herself and did not mention where. Then they are spotted in LA doing the most domestic thing ever. Like...djskjdkd 

• Like 8
  • LOL 13

15 minutes ago, yoonseri97 said:

I think what made it all seem so fishy and their companies statements look straight out of fanfiction was the fact that days before the pictures came out his company said he was in LA for business and personal matter while her company said she was traveling by herself and did not mention where. Then they are spotted in LA doing the most domestic thing ever. Like...djskjdkd 

Plus who and where was the companion/s? They think people will forget the LA grocery pics and believe their alibis. The internet is forever. To the taiwanese fan/pap, we’re forever indebted to you whoever you are :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Riri forever said:

@sharluvsenergy as the saying goes..the best way to a Man's heart is through his stomach.:D..in the kakao interview YG was very candid to say HB ate a lot when he is trying to develop his Built for RJH role. I bet that' s a hell lot of Potato soup:P

Maybe she cooked a lot for him :wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Sianna said:

I haven't posted in this thread for a long time.  About the grocery shopping photo, I almost forgot to share my perspectives: 

I had traveled overseas for holiday with my male colleagues twice -- with colleague A to New York for 2 weeks and colleague B to Japan for 6 days.  While it wasn't that big of a deal to me at all (well, because I didn't really have personal friends back then in my home country as I moved overseas when I started high school and only came back to my home country after finishing all my studies and worked for a few years),  it was definitely "unusual" in Asian office dynamics.  In fact, my trips did raise a few eyebrows and invited some curious eyes/gossips in the office.  So BinJin's being who they are in entertainment industry,  their claim of "just-deciding-to-meet-up" in LA did have me chuckled big time back then.   It didn't make sense to me that they would be so lax of their status/situation and to respond with such a lame excuse.  Plus L.A is not the kinda of place where one could easily just "meet up" when both happened to be there without elaborated travel arrangement.  Their whole response was just so lax.

Anyway.  So my male colleagues and I went grocery shopping as well, in fact quite a few times during our trips.  My colleagues and I were always kind of excited about our grocery shopping trips because those were the chance we got to explore different isles and sections of foods/drinks/desserts/junk food/personal hygiene products/cosmetics...etc..etc. of the supermarket in our visiting countries.  Being overseas as tourists, we were always kind of eager to find new things that's not readily available in our home country.  We would almost always EACH have our own shopping trolley because we didn't normally eyeing on the same thing at the same time and we didn't always shop/browse through things at the same pace.   We would explore different parts of the supermarkets on our own and normally only meet up when we were ready to check out.   So our couple's shared-one-small-shopping-trolley picture kinda had me chuckled again.  Sharing the same shopping cart while on overseas holiday, no matter how I look at it, does suggest some close level of intimacy between the two.   :w00t::D

Well, I know the grocery shopping photo was kind of old news now...but I guess it doesn't hurt to share my experience.  The heart-fluttering interactions during the Negotiation period were sweet and lovely and I had no doubt that our couple were deeply attracted toward each other.  For me, what's more important now is if our couple develop their relationship into a deeper level, especially after CLoY.   I will try to wait patiently, and betting the good news to be revealed by our couple in 2021.  Let's all hang in there shippers!!

That's right. LA is a big place. It's not like calling your friend to just randomly meet up. Grocery shopping, if you are abroad and only have a short time of stay, may not be the wisest thing to do if you are there for business and meeting a friend who happens to be around the neighborhood too. Nothing wrong with grocery shopping in our BinJin's case though :)

• Like 10

Someone asked here if Son YeJin’s good at cooking (sorry for not tagging u , I couldn’t find your post :sweatingbullets:) but anyways the answer is :YES

Lee Min-jung praised fellow actress Son Ye-jin’s cooking in a new Instagram post.

On Wednesday, Lee uploaded a picture of a number of dishes Son prepared which she described as “Ye-jin’s homemade meal.”

Lee went on to say that it was a full course Italian meal and that Son’s potato soup was delicious, before humorously asking Son, “What can’t you do?”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181213

(Lee Min-Jung's Instagram)

The post has been liked over 13,000 times as of Thursday, drawing comments praising Son’s cooking and plating as well as the two’s friendship.

“Like best friends forever,” one user wrote while another said, “I want to be there too, unni.”

Both Lee and Son are at MSTeam Entertainment.

Article wrote by Yim Hyun-su

Here’s the link of the full article :wub:http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201812131102283559038_2

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Posted this at CLOY thread and reposting here too - anyone here can do a full translation of what the Ahjumma said?

One of the NK Ahjumma describing meeting HB for the first time. So funny! I need a full translation of what she said!! Anyone here understands korean?

:joy: The ahjumma saying that he’s shinning it’s me describing him. I think if I saw him on real life I would passed out with his beauty :love:.

Im so happy for see the making film of that Hyun Bin (apparently new CF) and the cast commenting and praising him BUT I’m really upset that they (the MC’s and hosts from the the talkshows or whatever) aren’t doing the same with Yejin :cold_sweat:.

Like the hosts are always just asking to the cats about Binnie but almost never about our beloved Jinnie. This hurt so much :heartbreak:.

Like I previously said I’m happy for Binnie, the fault it’s on the media. I’m blaming the media and the hosts/MC for not talking about Yejin like they’re always doing with Bin-sshi :tears:.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

:joy: The ahjumma saying that he’s shinning it’s me describing him. I think if I saw him on real life I would passed out with his beauty :love:.

Im so happy for see the making film of that Hyun Bin (apparently new CF) and the cast commenting and praising him BUT I’m really upset that they (the MC’s and hosts from the the talkshows or whatever) aren’t doing the same with Yejin :cold_sweat:.

Like the hosts are always just asking to the cats about Binnie but almost never about our beloved Jinnie. This hurt so much :heartbreak:.

Like I previously said I’m happy for Binnie, the fault it’s on the media. I’m blaming the media and the hosts/MC for not talking about Yejin like they’re always doing with Bin-sshi :tears:.

What do you mean? They do talk about her a lot. I’ve seen so many articles of people talking and praising YJ. You just need to pay more attention to her news.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

They mostly ask the male costars about Yejin. All of the duckling squad and the actor that played Alberto praised her for her kindness, acting and etc. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

20180809121910_14.jpg201808091236937972_1_20180809124153765.j20180809121557_13.jpg0000529972_001_20180809113221045.jpg

His first film with Son Ye-jin

BY NADINE CHUA  /   MARCH 18, 2020

If you’re wondering how Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin achieved such chemistry in Crash Landing On You, it’s probably because they’ve worked together on set in the past. In 2018, the Crash Landing On You stars acted in crime thriller film The Negotiation, which saw Hyun Bin in his first major role as a villain and Son Ye-jin as the negotiator.

The film was so popular that it surpassed 1 million admissions just after one week of its release. So, if you’re looking to take a break from the typical romantic drama stories, this film is probably one you’d enjoy. Plus, you’ll get to see Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin together again, which is a definite bonus .

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/life/entertainment/hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you-other-movies-shows-career/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Spoiler

-------------------

She’s a foodie

BY NADINE CHUA

Just like many of us, Son Ye-jin gets really excited when she’s trying out new cuisines. Her Instagram is filled with snaps of food and you’ll definitely find your mouth watering when scrolling through her socials. Here, she’s trying peach pasta, which is just one of the many unique dishes that she enjoys sampling.

So, if you’re looking to experiment with new dishes in the kitchen, check out her profile for some #foodspiration.

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/life/entertainment/crash-landing-on-you-actress-son-ye-jin-facts/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

• Like 19
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, boonieyo said:

What do you mean? They do talk about her a lot. I’ve seen so many articles of people talking and praising YJ. You just need to pay more attention to her news.

Oh thank u for your kind words and point of view :D.

I just point out that the media aren’t asking and commenting THAT MUCH like they (THE MEDIA) is doing with  HB (and on tt other fans also noticed that). I didn’t said that she isn’t getting mentioned at all by them, just not at the same amount. That’s it ;).

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, yoonseri97 said:

They mostly ask the male costars about Yejin. All of the duckling squad and the actor that played Alberto praised her for her kindness, acting and etc. 

yeah sadly this is the true about the industry on general :/

I saw the ducklings and the KJH interview, I found then so :wub:.

I was referring my concerned about like the hosts and mcs questions on general when the other cast members are on those talk shows.

————————————————————————————————————

Anyways I hope that this could change someday but until there just a video of BinJin to raise up our mood on this quarantine:

• Like 9
  • Love 6

13 minutes ago, JMarei said:

If you’re wondering how Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin achieved such chemistry in Crash Landing On You, it’s probably because they’ve worked together on set in the past.

But according to me they had explosive chemistry in The Negotiation as well.Had it were of a romantic genre,I believe we would have witnessed the same CLOY magic in it.It feels like they were fated, perfectly matched ever since. I remember how I wished and thought HB character could have matched better with SYJ'S cameo, while watching Secret Garden :tounge_xd:. It was my first time seeing them onscreen . Even HJW 's character couldn't make me ship her with the ml despite getting 20 episodes (Forgive me ..I do like HJW and here am just talking about Gil ra im.But I agree I didn't enjoy Sega).Whereas it required only few minutes for SYJ to create her magic although she didn't have any scene with HB.

• Like 13
  • Love 5

Oh yeah I’ve been meaning to say this for so long but damn I’m always distracted. Either by real life events or well, I just like to see pretty things. Hehehe.

LA is considered a big city and going from one point to another is not easy. The traffic is horrible too. Logistically it isn’t as smooth as one can think. The word LA traffic can easily give one a good amount of headache. 

Yet these two happen to meet up and suddenly made plan to hang out? When both supposedly have different plans for their vacay? Hmm. 

To put it rather simply, I cannot brain those statements.

More likely they got caught but well, they tried to spin it ;) 

NVM I’ll close one eye on that, too - just like many other things I closed an eye for ;);) 

Anyhoo happy shopping!

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1