[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

I mean they did held hands. HB for first was the one initiating it on the last BTS video , we should focus on things that are there instead of fantasizing ....just saying.

So you mean if they hold hands openly, we’re ok with that. If they hold hands under the table and we catch that, it’s not ok?

If she grabs his head and it is shown openly on youtube, it’s ok. But if she grabs his head under the table and we catch that, it’s not ok?

I mean after the last bts, I cannot see if it makes such a big deal that they get caught holding hands under the table. If they are afraid, they would not be that intimate in the last BTS.

btw, I tried to scrutinise the video too and I don’t think they were holding hands under the table 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

So you mean if they hold hands openly, we’re ok with that. If they hold hands under the table and we catch that, it’s not ok?

If she grabs his head and it is shown openly on youtube, it’s ok. But if she grabs his head under the table and we catch that, it’s not ok?

I mean after the last bts, I cannot see if it makes such a big deal that they get caught holding hands under the table. If they are afraid, they would not be that intimate in the last BTS.

btw, I tried to scrutinise the video too and I don’t think they were holding hands under the table 

I don't know if i should reply this since i am not the one you asked :) But i think the whole point with "holding hands under table" is that it could be interpreted as unprofessional by some knetz since it is not playful nor in the script it might attract negativity. The acts in BTS however usually seen as being goofy or playful. I mean holding someones head or hand is not intimate at all, they kissed after all. 

I do not think they hold hands either, i understand people want to see some signs. i never judge them as i also want some signs. I do understand some concerns too. Only thing i want to highlight being considerate of every one here, it is a fun place after all for many of us:heart: Let's enjoy the rest of drama since it will be (maybe) the last time we will see our couple together on screen

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

What part of them holding hands you managed to identify ??? THEY didn't held hands under the table , thats the point. What so difficult to understand? 

If they had held hands in a video evidently - and you were able to catch that . FINE. spread it , post it everywhere. The point on that scenario is that we all know, that part of the netizens would judge , not shippers . We all know by now since they are hot topic any speculation tops and headlines will go crazy and that might harm the pair AGAIN with a rumor that clearly don't want .

What part is difficult to understand????? Did i say i'm against them holding hands??? All i said is that the pic was blurry and everyone is posting it everywhere without thinking it will make headlines for the wrong reasons when is not even proven . Y all making it as if i'm against them being a couple. Are you even reading what i post? Is it ok to spread the fact they held hands under the table while filming without thinking that people don't care if it' s true or not? Do i have to repeat myself again? 

All i said is that instead of trying to find a needle on a haystack , maybe analyze what is right there. Do you need further proof? Fine but don't make one out of blurred pics and maybe think of their privacy and share it on a group chat - where other parts of netizens won't see it and start judging or the gossip sites find another headline especially if it's not true. 

I wont reply on anything beyond this post . Story closed. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm happy to see another solid evidence about HB & SYJ's relationship. This means that they are actually in love! 

The whole world has already believed that they are much more than friends based on their swoon interviews & especially recent CLOY behind the scenes and majority of viewers support BinJin's relationship.

BinJin are just so sweet & spreading positive vibes to many. They make people believe in a beautiful love story!

A couple who are actually in love, but doesn't have enought private time for each other may just "act" with their feelings at time. This is caused by love hormone - oxytocin. So it is not a question about professional or unprofessional, it is just some things that a person who is in love can not resist to do so. Rubing hands gently also stimulates oxytocin. Hyun Bin is so sneaky both on & offscreens recently. You know what I meant :)

I wish BinJin continue to nurture their relationship after the filming & give each other enough time before making official annountcement about their marriage. Dating confirmation is not necessary, in my opinion.

Cheer up, BinJin shippers as Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin are pretty happy together!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

On 2/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, cybertron said:

My mind says : No they're not holding hand..No..No...

But my heart betrays my mind..:P

Thanks @Helena for explaining about dating in k-ent.

I believe most of us here is not Korean,so we don't really understand.

In my country,when two celebrities go public,they will get more offer and fans don't have a problem with it and cheers for them.

Thats why i was really shocked when i read a news about Chen EXO (sorry for mention the idol name,thats the first time i read about fans reaction when their idol decided to get married).

Btw,whether they're holding hands or not,i still can't move on from the latest BTS.

And im so so so happy with CLOY achievement.

Lets pray CLOY will be the first place as high rated kdrama in cable history.

In my opinion, I think that they were in the flirting and courting during the Negociation promo. After that I think that they are dating. Who on earth will fly to another country to coincidentally meet with another person. Let alone, going to grocery shopping. they are dating right now. I just wait when they will get married.  Hopefully this year

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 14
  • Love 5

Why the double standards with this pic? It was obviously posted in a video released by tvn.. If they want it gone then they should remove the entire video.It's not like it's been made up by the fans.. It is just a snapshot. 

Every pic can be seen and interpreted in 1000 ways by different eyes. It can be done, and it is done, with any of their other pics. So what's the big deal if they held hands or didn't? In my country we say Every cow has it's own pleasure. 

Edited by Meli
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just a couple thoughts about the  current topic that's been talked about in this thread. I think:

1. They're not holding hand. One would think it's HB's hand (i also thought the same at first) but I researched and look furthermore. That is SYJ's left hand, she clasped her right hand with the thumb on the top and the others finger under hence we thought that hb's hand.

2. If they were holding hand, i don't see why they have to? I mean they're both professional, and the holding hand while they taking shoot for the food just seems out of place (yes, we've seen them clasping hand on the bts but that happen with playful manner)

3. It's okay to be imagining things BECAUSE I DOO:joy: but I think looking on their very secretive about their relationship (#checkyourDM #we'reonlyfriends) i think just circulated or talk about it among the shipper group chat(?) Bcs as what being said on this thread, the knetz respond to dating really diff to what we international-netz believe. If they were come across the pic and think negatively and it could reach the media, they could be seen as unprofessional who dating while working (i mean the "holding hand" were when a scene were taken) and would spread hate (eventho it's not much)

4. As point 3 being said, that if they're dating (I BELIEVE SO) at the moment and being secretive about it, AND the media paying too much attention to it, they would taking longer time or worst never made it to public:bawling: and we don't want that (well at least i do not want that)

If you want to believe they were holding hand than it's okay because that what we shipper have in this ship right? But just don't spread stuff outside the community that would impact them or made them be more secret about their relationship if they were truly dating (I STILL A TRUE BELIEVER THEY'RE IN RELATIONSHIP THO)

Btw this was make not to make you down guys huhu, i just like to give some opinion and angle, but i still respect and understand other's way of thinking that is diff than me.

With lovee:heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 8

16 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Comrades,please don't argue ok.

*shake hand & hug*

We are living under the same nation - BinJin Nation.

And we are on the same ship.

We may have different POV but we have same hope for our couple.

So,lets not talk about undertable thing.

Have fun on this ship.

Can u guys post a pic of any celebrity is watching CLOY?

Whether from their tweet,igs,ig or fb or whatsoever.

I'll post mine later.

I don't have pic with me, but I believe Yeri's RV watch CLOY bcs she so open about it on her IG, a couple of indonesian's artist I believe. Don't know about other k-artist tho

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Anyone knows when the party with the cast of CLOY will happen? Like I know that someone posted here already but I forgot :sweatingbullets:

The wrap up party supposed to be held today if im not mistaken. There's no information about the time and place.

I would strolling around ig and twitter to find any picture of them on the party tho:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2