[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, phoenixember said:

Only BinJin shippers know.

1. Pretty Co-Star Who Buys Me Beer

2. "___ likes ___ more."

3. Nudging with the elbow because someone is just staring and not working

4. Tapping of a friend's thigh

5. Channel 20

6. In grocery we trust

7. Check your DM

8. Shipper troller

Feel free to add more :)

(Omooooo.. can you imagine the sepanx next week when CLOY ends?)

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

This ring exchange rehearsal is actually needed for Bin to prepare for their real wedding. He got so confused lol

Today is such a enjoyable day for me. CLOY got high ratings, Parasite got Best Picture and BINJIN got FIRE :heart:

Or he's done it already and the script's instructions were different from what he had mastered, so he got confused. :lol:

I love you VAST. We're friends. Peace. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Hwanhee said:

Literally I'm screaming watching this:blush:

Yesterday I saw the actual scene as spoiler in IG which was in small bits. It suddenly appears in my page and as I saw that without subtitles I thought she was searching for lice in his head and thought it was cute.

In the first video, he started showing his head to her before she can finish her lines. That's why she hit his hands and said " I didn't finish my script (thesa) yet"

I read all the post before and felt happy. And I really want them to end up together. It was not coincidence. I am sure it's a destiny. I want to grow old seeing them getting old together. I really Love this couple. I am sure if they end up together, it will also have some impact on my personal life. I will start to believe in destiny and will try to see positive things in every situation ( How everything around them seems to be perfect, even though they met late in their life. If they met before, I am not sure whether there will be this shipper's page and these many shippers)

• Like 4
  • Love 15

17 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

I don't know if she has a bad cough or if she's nasal-y from all the crying scenes she did at the hospital?

I think they are still filming. Someone posted that they just received the last script yesterday or something; seems too quick to be done with all the filming.

I hear her nasal on the latest BTS, clearly hear at the ring couple BTS. You can see the different by the way SYJ laugh. Her laugh so memorable for me, that's why i adore her :blush:

Ah, so they still filming. That's mean we can get many pic still.

Dear TVN and SWOON please give us BinJin more intimacy until to last episode and  for all kind of DM, please stay away :P 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Haarik said:

How everything around them seems to be perfect, even though they met late in their life. If they met before, I am not sure whether there will be this shipper's page and these many shippers)

So true. Everything about them right now seems to fall at the right place and at the right time. Had they met and worked together earlier, the magic probably won't be the same as it is now. So much love for these two! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 11

7 minutes ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

They're just soooooooooooo ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sooooo ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk ❤️❤️❤️:wub::w00t:

I'm crying happy tears ❤️ 

Finally. Something I can play over and over and over hahahaha

I wish when I was single, I had a close friend like Hyun bin. Hahaha. Their actions betray the press releases of their agencies. If this is not dating, then how we're going to call this? skinship with your close friend? hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, sheeeeee said:

DONT PLAY WITH OUR HEART!! 

I CANT MOVE ON FROM THIS!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8YMx1ZJ7JS/?igshid=186zqevcpd03t

This! Esp when he says "YA!" to her in protest, as she traps/keeps his head down even though they have a filming break. Those of us who have watched enough dramas/variety shows would know that you'd have to be pretty close and comfortable to speak to a fellow korean so casually :lol:

Omg and those GIFs @BINGO_O I can watch them over and over and over again and still be smiling silly. Even the drama thread on page 300 has fans cheering and going crazy.

Its true, their real life interactions are even more swoon worthy and CONVINCING than their acting selves in the drama!

@Kyoya NO way, I had those thoughts too. What IF either of them had a secret significant other hence the denials, I could never believe another on screen romance. BUT after these BTS, I cant help but be optimistic, surely you wouldn't behave this way, THIS CLOSE, THIS COMFORTABLE and THIS GIGGLE-LY with a friend of the opposite sex yea? :sweatingbullets: (or so I hope)!

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

I hope The SWOON will release a special vids for the coming valentine day. Pls swoon & TVN :love:... Aigoo, I don't know how will I survive my days after this drama ended.  My SocMed and google history are dominated by anything BinJin and CLOY.  CLOY Post drama syndrome is real, I kid you not 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Imagine Cloy being done by some other couples like Jun jihyun & Kim so hyun, Lee min Ho & park shin Hye, Suzy & Lee seung gi.  It will be successful. But will not be as enjoyable as now. 

Feeling glad it's being done by a real life couple or atleast we believe so. I think writer and director noticed their wanting to work together plus how they are believed to be a couple by everyone even though they denied dating. They used those things to their advantage. And also made some real life references of this couple in drama. Now the couple's popularity and ratings got sky rocketed. I also want to mention that this couple didn't receive backlash in their country like other infamous couple but in fact people are rooting for them to be couple.

Sorry to compare but talking about the story, I personally don't think it is better than goblin. Goblin had lot of intellectual stuffs. When I realised the real meaning of lot of lines and things, I got goosebumps. I enjoyed Goblin because of the story, but I am also enjoying CLOY, as much as Goblin, only because of this couple.

Now CLOY is nearing the ratings of Goblin. I think people in Korea also believe them to be couple. So that's why we can see this immense response for this story. Writer and director should thank this couple.

I noticed something  he said in press con. Someone asked whether their dating scandal made him to hesitate in casting them and he said " I thought if they are really dating they will get along in the set". And then everyone including the couple laughed. There was some hidden meaning behind this. I think he discussed with couple and got this kind of conformation like " Yes we are dating but we won't accept in public "

Even after all these things, if they don't end up together, my life will become miserable.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4