[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

I don’t think she was hacked - she liked both Lee Min Jung’s and Song Yoon Ah’s posts (and even commented on the latter). The way I see this - OUR SHIP IS ABOUT TO DOCK :)

I don't think so too, her IG account has a verified badge which means only the  account is owned and operated by a specified real individual or organization (source google).

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Wonder if they also had a hand in the Forbes articl

Yes.. they would have pushed the Forbes article.

PR means that the agency will get in touch with news magazines and get as much news article out as possible. The articles would be vetted internally by SMART and Vast ( maybe even HB doing a final read through it) 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, anony-mouse said:

Has the publicityasia twitter account been suspended?

I don't think they have a twitter account. They have an instagram account though ^_^

SYJ commented/liked on Song Yoona's post around the same time PublicityAsia tweeted don't you wish? And around that same time she went on a liking spree. I don't think she was hacked. Plus we know she was filming earlier in the day 

June is TN month for them. So that she even liked TN pic of them confirmed it for me LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

23 minutes ago, bingejin said:

What the...my shipping freaking heart wants to explode!!!...what's with the IG liking spree all about??...i don't want to think there's a soju session going on (sorry mates i can't help it! pardon me for my term).

I'm grinning like an idiot here....wooohooooo:D:D....this news is like Manna from heaven....

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, swclw said:

You know, I have a story when I was a kid.

When I was craving for candies, then my mom would said to my dad, "don't give her any candies, okay?"

But, when mom was away, dad gave that candies to me, with some advice : "don't be obvious, because mom will know"

then I ate that candies in silence.

oh, craps! what a twist!! :joy:

PS. we love you dad.. keep it coming! :wub:

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

Yejin is the worst tease ever. Tease without warning and  put you at the brink of nirvana.. for fun?! Absolute worst! :lol: 

That's why Hyunbin is so whipped and forever changed, this woman is wicked good! :heart::love:

I think that is SYJ's magic. One never gets bored when being with her!

SYJ knows how to drive her fans crazy and get madly in love with her by showing her consideration towards fans.

Her stunning dress on red carpet and today IG likings. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7