[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

I'm really curious if he is really that "no jam" and "old-fashion" because I have watched a BTS and he seemed friendly with that co-star there and even makes jokes after a scene (the director wants us to continue kissing it again, you don't want to? and she said no that is enough!).  But I read some articles that revealed they were good friends so maybe that's why.  DM me if you wanna see which clip I'm referring to as I don't wanna break the rules here.

I do agree the fact that he acts more bubbly, relaxed and laughs a lot more when SYJ is around. Although I didn't watch enough of his BTS to compare, i watched some only and could see the difference.  And in TN promos he had the biggest laugh when the MC called him bridegroom by accident lol.  Also, that video with the Polaroid photo taking, HB's voice seemed more lively compared to the bigger promo event. He definitely is comfortable when SYJ is around and he thought she would wanna see the photos he took for her but instead she asked the interviewer to give the ones she took instead, and his facial expression there was like ... a little kid semi pouting and whining at 5:18 because SYJ didn't wanna see the photos he took for her.... he was trying to defend his skills by saying "I also did a good job, right?"  He said it in a cute innocent tone that I don't think I've ever seen it in other clips.  My delulu mind is thinking he is a grown man almost 40 years old but still shows this cute innocent face of him to SYJ when he whines to her ... this only happens when two people are really close.. SYJ can bring the liveliness out of him..  Maybe they talk to each other in a cute way in private and I would be glad because that shows how comfortable they are with each other.  This clip has been shared too many times on twitter so I will put it in the spoilers instead.

Hide contents

Hey do you mind DMing me that clip!

Hi Shipper's been a silent lurker here. Not sure if its been posted already. BinJin spotted eating in a diner in Busan. I'm unsure when this pic is taken. The Ahjumma owner of the restaurant requested to have a have picture with them. ♥️ I've also noticed the black jacket YJ's wearing is too big for her. Is it HB's? So sweet gesture isn't? 

Screenshot-20200414-195157.jpg

Edited by picky_eater_seri
Picture added

28 minutes ago, B.J Shopper said:

st saw this in IG. I am not into kpop. I only know few. When I saw her talking to SYJ, I recognized her from confidential assignment. Then I looked at the tags and there it said yoona. Then I got happy, knowing all

Wow she is so talketive, i could imagine when  HB and SYJ met at the TN days, she probably being all cute and lively and her laugh will fill the room, while HB just smile and paying attention to her and  in his mind wonderng where would i’ve been for the last 20 years. Hahahahahahahah forget my delulu mind. Being lock in my own hoise for a month make me crazy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Smitha James said:

Hello all, I  have been reading all the contents . Silently lurking and sad to see how  this forum is moving. Of course due to the nature (have to agree) of getting off topic by talking about exes of BinJin I had to stop reading for a bit.We should strictly focus on positive thoughts of our BinJin. Nothing else should matter, let’s not speculate about her being too old to have babies etc like some mentioned in the thread. That’s not the point of this forum. I request all to maintain a certain level dignity and not go over board being delusional . I love it when I see pics and videos made of our BinJin especially contents that I have not seen before and I know it brings a smile to my face the same way it affects you all. For now peace.

No one mentioned in this forum that there are speculations about her being too old to have babies,..Please do not put words in our mouth. Like you said this is a shipping forum. It does not seem to me that it is being less dignifying  to limit our imagination as to the next destination of the ship. This too is a positive thought. Please read carefully the previous post and to some point all shippers are to some degree delulus otherwise we are not here sharing our hopes for them that they would end up together and have a family. IN any way , a ship is not made to stay in the dock but is made to sail. Peace to you too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

Wow she is so talketive, i could imagine when  HB and SYJ met at the TN days, she probably being all cute and lively and her laugh will fill the room, while HB just smile and paying attention to her and  in his mind wonderng where would i’ve been for the last 20 years. Hahahahahahahah forget my delulu mind. Being lock in my own hoise for a month make me crazy

HB seems to be a good listener while SYJ is a good talker/ communicator & that’s why they are attract to each other, I think. HB may never get bored being with SYJ

Full clip of 6 minutes. They seemed to have interesting conversation at Baeksang Award

https://youtu.be/vHIrWzKyVAU

• Like 1
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, picky_eater_seri said:

Hi Shipper's been a lurker here. Not sure if its been posted already. BinJin spotted eating in a diner in Busan. I'm unsure when this pic is taken. But the owner of the restaurant requested to have a have picture with them. ♥️ I've also noticed the jacket YJ's wearing is too big for her. Is it HB's? So sweet gesture

Hi there, you might wish to remove the picture? Because u might get a DM from VAST!:joy:

I think there are ppl who over analyzed the picture. I have seen this picture from IG original post. The post include this picture together with several other pictures of the restaurant and menu. This was seen as a free-marketing for the restaurant, hence VAST requested picture to be removed...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, picky_eater_seri said:

Hi Shipper's been a silent lurker here. Not sure if its been posted already. BinJin spotted eating in a diner in Busan. I'm unsure when this pic is taken. The Ahjumma owner of the restaurant requested to have a have picture with them. ♥️ I've also noticed the black jacket YJ's wearing is too big for her. Is it HB's? So sweet gesture isn't? 

Hi! Posting for the first time.

About this pics, I think these were the pics that Hyun bin's agency asked to take down from the internet. They asked the owner(or maybe her son/daughter. Not sure)to delete the post from their SNS(just read it from somewhere). Maybe not to cause addditional issues for both artists(but we know what this means....kkkkkk)

Anyways, just hope and pray to hear the best news from them soon. Happy sailing everyone!!

Edited by 빈진 Stan
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, picky_eater_seri said:

Hi Shipper's been a lurker here. Not sure if its been posted already. BinJin spotted eating in a diner in Busan. I'm unsure when this pic is taken. But the owner of the restaurant requested to have a have picture with them. ♥️ I've also noticed the jacket YJ's wearing is too big for her. Is it HB's? So sweet isn't? 

received-561809264442411.jpg

i think so, from what i see in the pic, the jacket has k2 logo on left side of it and im pretty sure whether it is hyun bin's or she got it as present, fyi hyun bin is the ambassador for k2 brand :D

Just want to talk about old news, i think that the report that said bin jin spotted eating together at the restaurant with yejin's parent may be true..during the LA rumour, yejin post about her niece birthday so her parents must be invited too to celebrate. But im not sure whether if the birthday party was actually in korea ..can someone clarify this hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, usadango said:

Hi there, you might wish to remove the picture? Because u might get a DM from VAST!:joy:

I think there are ppl who over analyzed the picture. I have seen this picture from IG original post. The post include this picture together with several other pictures of the restaurant and menu. This was seen as a free-marketing for the restaurant, hence VAST requested picture to be removed...

I already deleted the photo with diner's front store name. hahaha sorry about that.

I realised that there are many newcomers to this ship (Hihi!:)) But please read the rules for the shipper forum. One of the most frequent mistake on this forum I observed is quoting of images.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

That is Yoona (SNSD Yoona) the one who is close to Song Ye Jin is a senior actress Song YoonAh. The step mother in the K2. 

I noticed many wrote their romanized name wrong here too hence I know the confusion. 

SNSD Yoona is known as Yoona and actress Song Yoonah name is spelled as YoonAh (Yoon Ah). I think they chose it this way to avoid confuison. 

Actually SNSD Yoona & Song YoonAh both are close to SYJ. U can see SYJ's IG is following both of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

I'm really curious if he is really that "no jam" and "old-fashion" because I have watched a BTS and he seemed friendly with that co-star there and even makes jokes after a scene (the director wants us to continue kissing it again, you don't want to? and she said no that is enough!).  But I read some articles that revealed they were good friends so maybe that's why.  DM me if you wanna see which clip I'm referring to as I don't wanna break the rules here.

I do agree the fact that he acts more bubbly, relaxed and laughs a lot more when SYJ is around. Although I didn't watch enough of his BTS to compare, i watched some only and could see the difference.  And in TN promos he had the biggest laugh when the MC called him bridegroom by accident lol.  Also, that video with the Polaroid photo taking, HB's voice seemed more lively compared to the bigger promo event. He definitely is comfortable when SYJ is around and he thought she would wanna see the photos he took for her but instead she asked the interviewer to give the ones she took instead, and his facial expression there was like ... a little kid semi pouting and whining at 5:18 because SYJ didn't wanna see the photos he took for her.... he was trying to defend his skills by saying "I also did a good job, right?"  He said it in a cute innocent tone that I don't think I've ever seen it in other clips.  My delulu mind is thinking he is a grown man almost 40 years old but still shows this cute innocent face of him to SYJ when he whines to her ... this only happens when two people are really close.. SYJ can bring the liveliness out of him..  Maybe they talk to each other in a cute way in private and I would be glad because that shows how comfortable they are with each other.  This clip has been shared too many times on twitter so I will put it in the spoilers instead.

Reveal hidden contents

dm

dm me the clip

• Love 1

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

That is Yoona (SNSD Yoona) the one who is close to Song Ye Jin is a senior actress Song YoonAh. The step mother in the K2. 

I noticed many wrote their romanized name wrong here too hence I know the confusion. 

SNSD Yoona is known as Yoona and actress Song Yoonah name is spelled as YoonAh (Yoon Ah). I think they chose it this way to avoid confuison. 

Actually SNSD Yoona & Song YoonAh are close to SYJ. U can see SYJ's IG is following both of them.

• Like 1

age is nothing today, having kid late in age is nothing...

had my first at late of 30 years old, kid is perfectly healthy

and my friend in her late 40 when she' giving birth to very healthy twin..

she did the IVF.

and HB is not stupid, if he really wanted someone can carry a child or young,

he not wasting time with falling in love with YJ. you think fall in love is easy? broke up is painful,

so why go to the this patch at the first place if later, broke up because too old to carry a child, this is so insulting.

My bestfriend for 18 years is a guy, we say i love you to each other

but i don't think i've acted the same way like HB to YJ or YJ to HB.

• Like 22
  • Love 1

Hi guys, can we just move on from discussion of SYJ’s ages & pregnancy things as it is their private life & choice

I feel like a few delulu fangirls with jealous mind have to talk negative things/ speculations about SYJ here everyday to make them feel better about themselves

My honest thought: stop dreaming, you can not be comparable with SYJ. HB will never like delulu fangirls who always talk bad about the woman he loves, I guess

Please, if we all can make effort to talk about only positive things in this paradise so that we can ship peacefully together & wait for good news from BJ

Kindly spread love to make this paradise a better place!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Lol you be surprised that these fans who made such comments about SYJ are the exact fans who claimed to love her too much to have her married off. They want her to be always single. They feel they own her. Not necessarily when one talks bad about the other, it’s always the ones from the opposite camp. 

Fans would always be fans no matter how hard you try. 99.99% have never even met these 2 people in their real lives and they both would never have known you existed too so don’t hoard something that you don’t own in the first place. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ameline said:

Actually SNSD Yoona & Song YoonAh are close to SYJ. U can see SYJ's IG is following both of them.

I know. But the one in her Cinderella circle is Song Yoonah. SNSD Yoona start to get close with Song YoonAh during filming The K2 (2016) that's when she started to get close with SYJ. 2016 onwards. 

i do not know why someone brings up the topic on SYJ age and her ticking biological clock. and HB must consider someone younger because she is not at the child bearing age. My question is are they really a shipper?

To me, one of the factor why HB and SYJ has the craziest chemistry and go well with each other is because they are of the same age. They understand the needs and desire for people their age.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2