[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Hmm they both said we should say 10 nice things to a plant everyday for it to flourish.

and I only can say the same 10 things to my plant for the past 3 weeks “I miss not having HB and YJ on our tv, do you? 

and my plant withered and died on me

Totally understand you, I'm contemplating watching it for the third time!

Coming here is the best alternative medicine for severe withdrawal syndrome as we are facing the same symptoms.

I don't know when we can any news from them? The Baeksang Awards?

21 minutes ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

Thank you for sharing. I noticed that at 4:47 in  English Subtitles HB: We worked together and We "WERE' friends. Were? Meaning not anymore but a couple? With YEJIN answer agreed to what HB said!

the translation of what he says basically is 

"we've built friendship since our past work aka the NT" so he doesn't say "we were friends" with exact words - the translation in this video is loose 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ireobseo said:

Here's from the closing ep 4

and here's from the actual scene in ep 4 you can see clearly RJH legs around her waist. Teehee~~ 

I feel cheated because the shot from Ep 4 closing is not in my version :lol: ... how funny during Switz filming it was really HB who wanted to be hanging on SYJ like a koala j/k ... both of them are likely on a harness so much of the weight is prob off of SYJ  but gotta wonder how uncomfortable it might have been lol. Harness + weight of parachute + some of HB weight ... SYJ is what, 100 lbs? 

@Yanny62 I have read by long time HB fans the thumbing is a CLOY thing, though a few mention its been done before but not consistently ... at least not in almost every skin to skin contact and to the point it's became a noticeable character move. Is it a HB thing or scripted? We can only guess.

So love. Miss these two characters too. 

• Love 6

About the koala scene Yejin was slipping down and she managed to climbing up back to the right position. When I first watch this I was like :smirk:.

Poor binnie that’s why he wasn’t touching her AT FIRST, he was holding back ‘cause u know guys, we could imagine why :rolleyes::

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 15

Been lurking in YJ's and HB's Soompi Threads a while ago to see how their fans interacted when the dating rumors came... it was like... 

Ye Jin's: :w00t::w00t::w00t: and :wub::wub::wub:

Hyun Bin's: :neutral:

Then I left in HB's... Saaaaaad!  Nothing's there... HB fans turned BinJin Shippers now I understand why you're here. :lol:

Edited by HaiKamiL
Wrong english term used
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, Elle R said:

I feel cheated because the shot from Ep 4 closing is not in my version :lol: ... how funny during Switz filming it was really HB who wanted to be hanging on SYJ like a koala j/k ... both of them are likely on a harness so much of the weight is prob off of SYJ  but gotta wonder how uncomfortable it might have been lol. Harness + weight of parachute + some of HB weight ... SYJ is what, 100 lbs? 

@Yanny62 I have read by long time HB fans the thumbing is a CLOY thing, though a few mention its been done before but not consistently ... at least not in almost every skin to skin contact and to the point it's became a noticeable character move. Is it a HB thing or scripted? We can only guess.

wait I feel even more cheated when the parachute could suddenly fly again in episode 4 since in episode 1, it malfunctioned and hence she crashed landed on him right? What the .....???

oh please it did not just fly, it flew very well and very high ok and it could even sustain the weight of 2 people! Omg 

Tsk tsk you guys stop giving me the LOL emojis...I just realised most people seem to laugh at my comments even when I am mourning the loss of my plant that withered and died due to CLOY SEPANX  

But you guys give everyone else emojis like blowing kisses, sunshades, hearts, trophy etc tsk tsk tsk “shakes head”

stop laughing already! Aigoo 

@Elle R no I still feel very cheated by ep 4 parachute come alive scene and also the fact you just LOL at this post yet again. You are not watching running man you know? 

@HaiKamiL haha I don’t see a lot of HB fans here though. I know for sure out of 10 posting here, 8 are YJ fans if you observe. Soompi is the only place I see many girls fanning another girl. The male actors don’t get much updates anyway in their individual threads if you realise. Maybe it’s the culture here because it’s different elsewhere in other countries 

@cloyfan wait wait, my eyesight is not failing me right? She is sticking out her tongue to taste the flowers??? Really? What? I cannot tell from his lips? Did he say “mogo”?? OMG and she oblige? WOW 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

51 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

About the koala scene Yejin was slipping down and she managed to climbing up back to the right position. When I first watch this I was like :smirk:.

Poor binnie that’s why he wasn’t touching her AT FIRST, he was holding back ‘cause u know guys, we could imagine why :rolleyes::

After this take the director prob thought a koala jump would be too erotic and thus toned it down lol ... even though the koala hug would have matched their first encounter more. Ok SYJ, we'll  do a run and hug then put you on your step stool since you're also short :lol:. I also think it was SYJ's idea for the talking while hugging scenario which worked well for the scene.

@Chewy Oh you, know ... plot holes. Just like how Seri beat him to the top while dragging at least 20 lbs of equipment with her ... I mean, he did leave as soon as she shut the door right?  lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HaiKamiL said:

Been lurking in YJ's and HB's Soompi Threads a while ago to see how their fans interacted when the dating rumors came... it was like... 

Ye Jin's: :w00t::w00t::w00t: and :wub::wub::wub:

Hyun Bin's: :neutral:

Then I left in HB's... Saaaaaad!  Nothing's there... HB fans turned BinJin Shippers now I understand why you're here. :lol:

Girl I feel ya! I have a LOT of time today so I checked out the HB thread. Did I tell you I’m a masochist hahha. Dang I feel like I was transported in the twilight zone. Well what did I expect?! My bad. :P I was disheartened when I read some of the comments there. It made me think for awhile tbh. But my intuition won. They have their opinion and I have mine. And I respect their POVs. If those two are just close friends then I’m the queen of England. I call bull on that. Oh well different strokes for different folks. But when in doubt. In grocery we trust. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

omo then you would feel primitive if you see how the HB korean sasaeng fans don’t even allow or want HB to date at all. You would want to shed a tear or two for him really 

Does HB have Saesang fans even now? I normally hear this for idol stars but less so for senior actors like HB. Are they as crazy as idol stars saesang fans where they stalk and invade his privacy?!

Well the good thing is the general public is mostly supportive of Binjin, and because both SYJ and HB have such long & successful careers, they both have male and female fans and also GP fans

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Idio said:

I read this in his thread, hope you have your answer. Copy pasting it for you down below

I think it’s better if you ask that question in HB’s thread and not here since this was posted there. Also not sure if the OP would like her post being reposted in another thread.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

@idio so sorry if i may sound rude but i have to comment on this due to your post makes me go :sleepy:. If you’re not a binjin shipper, please leave and don’t disturb us, because i noticed in these past few days you always bring out old articles that seems want to ruined the mood here. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Idio said:

I read this in his thread, hope you have your answer. Copy pasting it for you down below

Are you a BinJin shipper? You lifted that comment from HB’s thread. This coronapocalypse is already taking a toll on us and this forum is a ray of sunshine for most of us shippers. Let us enjoy our happy little world. Hope you’re not just trolling us. If you’re a shipper then good. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Let me CATEGORICALLY remind you that this thread is a shipping thread. If you are HB fan please post on his thread . If you are a believer they aren't together , thats nice of you , i just don't see the point of POSTING it HERE. 

The rest please back on business , the aim of this poster ( i sense ONE person multiply accounts) is to make fun of this thread and make it look a mess. Let's focus on the ship .

• Like 6
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 10