[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Me too! Their friendship and closeness is already very precious. Let that remain, no matter what happens in the future.

I was really happy when both of them decided to staring at a drama besides all the rumors. That really surprised me. I hope that they continuous to ignore all those rumors and still keep in contact.

• Like 4

I don’t know how credible is the source... But all I know is that it is sure hard being a fangirl. It is not easy on my heart. I read the article below and when I read the last bit of the news about how a friend of HB stated that they have not dated and are not dating... I felt a very heavy tug on my heart. I am going to try to stay positive until  either of them comes forth with an acknowledgement of a relationship with another party. https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.12869171

• Sad 5
  • Insightful 1

My Dear Comrades......I was so puzzled and upset when I saw the hand/hug gesture during the hug practice at Switzerland, the hug at the wrap at party and the hug at the green screen . Reading some of you comrades posts which says that it could all well be the professional gesture and not to read too much into those kinda make me feel better.

But this poor ol' me couldn't help but wonder that" Omg - i see no romance and those are a real friendly gesture - like something u done btwn bros". Boy was i heart broken!!!! Man i'll try not to go into this black hole but i am already half way there! :( Thank you for the positive posts though! What would i do without y'all :wub:

I am so emotionally invested in their relationship and I hate myself for it. Urgh!!! Anyways.....I see vast denying the rumor AGAIN. And it got me wonder like - is HB dating someone else actually? Who would that be- is that why he is denying so many times? How long and I am in the  thought spiral process? I need to stop thinking those negative thoughts by posting up there. My heart is so fragile right now :(! I am a lil bit extra and a lil bit dramatic #capricorn! sorry guys! I just need to open up and type up my thoughts!! How do i even stay strong for this ship! At the end of the day ....I'd be truly happy for whomever they choose to be with but my wild fan girl self would love them to be together :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

8 minutes ago, luffie said:

I don’t know how credible is the source... But all I know is that it is sure hard being a fangirl. It is not easy on my heart. I read the article below and when I read the last bit of the news about how a friend of HB states that they have not dated and are not dating... I felt a very heavy tug on my heart. I am going to try to stay positive until  either of them comes forth with an acknowledgement of a relationship with another party. https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.12869171

Whatever, i've accepted that they're not dating now as long as they're stay close as friend. It's better than not having interaction at all. After all, being a shipper that's what I'm looking for, the interaction. Till they're have confirmation to be with someone else, that time i will abort the ship

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

29 minutes ago, xxyy said:

is HB dating someone else actually?

I don’t think that HB would act like that with a co-star (she’s being his friend or not) if he was on a relationship, in fact seems that he tries to avoid all unnecessary touch when he’s dating so off all those news and rumors spreading around this one the only thing that I’m sure ^^ .

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, xxyy said:

I am so emotionally invested in their relationship and I hate myself for it. Urgh!!! Anyways.....I see vast denying the rumor AGAIN, I am just like is stressing out here at work - is HB dating someone else actually? My heart is so fragile right now :(

Me too so emotionally invested and too overthinking about all this relationship that make me can't focus:joy: (who am I?)

After reading the article that being sent by @luffie  I kinda make a strong conclusion that they're indeed just close friend.

SYJ being said as a tomboyish, i think that's why she can easily make friends with the so called "calm and shy" HB

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

I kinda make a strong conclusion that they're indeed just close friend. SYJ being said as a tomboyish, i think that's why she can easily make friends with the so called "calm and shy" HB

OMG - that's how i am feeling tooo :bawling::bawling:!! eottoke!!!!!

• Sad 2

In regards of the article , i've learned not to trust a. agencies b. supposed sources - why would HBs friends would comment on his personal life on a media site? It seems fishy...the person doesn't say they are friends and they are not dating, they say " they hope because the drama is a hit" ughh no people were all over about them since their movie and promo tour so the hype didn't start JUST now. It's funny how people forget the pics in LA .

As for the sake of speculation, because it is JUST speculation . Let's say girl was more emotional for no reason ( we don't have the script for the scene in front of the fire ) and she easily was portraying SeRi as getting truly taken by the qualities of Captain Ri , SYJ is a veteran actress .... and truly invested in her role , she was adamant in the Pyŏngyang scene that the dialogue was a confession and that Captain Ri liked her back. So maybe it wasn't a slip up.

Now for the sake of argument , if we assume THEY are dating in fact and she did felt emotional in these scenes , it doesn't mean the boy is slow and haven't thought about popping the question. We all know they are in their late 30s but IF i repeat IF they date, its not more than 1 year and a half . We are in 2020 . They both are busy individuals - girl said she wants to get married - a lot of people say things they wanna do but doesn't mean they plan for them on the dot. My other favorite actress in Kdramas said a year ago that she wishes in 3 years that people would congratulate her in her marriage and now she is adamant that she is super single .

They are on the peak of the career , CLOY's success can give them more clout to get more projects , as if they didn't had enough work already. HB is focused on action movies . SYJ is a blockbuster woman.

For now we don't even know if they are together or not so maybe we should not get so ahead of ourselves and suggest that SYJ wants to get married and HB doesn't . I mean for the sake of speculating - the prop rings for SeRi/Captain Ri were custom made , HB picked them. According to the brand store that sponsored the rings. They are props , they could be picked up by the crew members or director. This movie of them picking the rings , it suggest dedication . HB doesn't strike me as a guy like that. And SYJ doesn't strike me as a woman who wants to settle and have kids, she is been a career woman who hates bringing her personal life on the spot . It's fun to speculate but let's not carried away that much.Lets keep our expectations low ....

Here we have two kind of people - the super pessimistic that are adamant they are besties and the ones who have them already married ....

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I seeing some comments here saying that think that maybe SYJ and HB are dating someone else that’s why they denied the rumors once again.

But comrades that would be extremely unprofessional of them acting all touchy on the bts if they were already on a relationship with other ppl, and we all know that HB and SYJ are extremely professionals and wouldn’t do something like this, that would create an awkward and uncomfortable  workplace ‘cause the staff would know and Yejin and HB seems to be very caring and considering types of person,they wouldn’t treating their real life partners on that way.

HB seems to avoid even more all the unnecessary touchy when he’s dating, he’s even more reserved about it.

Besides that , the way that they acted with each other on the bts I don’t believe that if they were already “taken” that they will behave like that, especially HB that’s more reserved,with SYJ he’s behaves different.They wouldn’t be all touchy and making “dirty” jokes if they were dating other ppl, their characters are very upright.

If (sadly) it’s true that they are not together I hope that they could make a move and go to the next level because one ting it’s undeniable : their chemistry and mutual attraction :wub:. I hope that they could noticed that as well.

• Like 18
  • Love 4

23 minutes ago, luffie said:

I don’t know how credible is the source... But all I know is that it is sure hard being a fangirl. It is not easy on my heart. I read the article below and when I read the last bit of the news about how a friend of HB stated that they have not dated and are not dating... I felt a very heavy tug on my heart. I am going to try to stay positive until  either of them comes forth with an acknowledgement of a relationship with another party. https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.12869171

Argh, that article crushed me too. But how close is this friend anyways? How much does he or she really know? What if Hyun Bin is being super secretive this time? 

How can those eyes and actions lie?!! 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, luffie said:

a true and close HB friend would know 1. HB is a very private person and 2. Considering vast has denied many times, that close and true friend would not be speaking to media knowing this. Lol. I question that true friend. His or her words could have been twisted as well. If HB did say he was surprised, it would be about the holding hand and that’s it. Lol. 

aso like I’ve said many times there’s no way they can admit dating u til a period of time has passed. It is frowned upon to date while filming.

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I think HB was stunned by how good the netizens are in trying to look for evidences despite their firm denial :joy:

I'm still with this ship no matter what. As i've said, i'll stay with this ship throughout this year and if nothing really happens, i'll truly accept it by then that they are indeed just close friends :)

P.S. Can that close friend release a picture of the whole group that went grocery shopping with them? I'm sure they've taken some, if not in the grocery, during the dinner maybe. I'll truly believe it by then :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

In regards of the article , i've learned not to trust a. agencies b. supposed sources - why would HBs friends would comment on his personal life on a media site? It seems fishy...the person doesn't say they are friends and they are not dating, they say " they hope because the drama is a hit" ughh no people were all over about them since their movie and promo tour so the hype didn't start JUST now. It's funny how people forget the pics in LA .

I also never believed news that included unofficial statement such as the so called close friend and such, and still is.

I don't know maybe I'm pessimistic, deep down I still have that little light that they're dating. But i'm too emotionally invested (it's not me that too much but that just how my condition rn that I'm too overthink alot of stuff and can't keep it out of my mind and disturb my work) and my heart only can take so much that I'll just lowkey shipping them (but still in this ship with you all) and keep in mind that they're just very close friend without much thought till they released a statement that they're indeed in relationship.

But guyyss don't take my thought into denying things if you want to be a hardie shipper. If what I thought make a bad impression on you guys then I'll just deleted it

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I agree, i dont think a close friend would divulge personal info like that. Taking this new article in as yet another denial article, nothing new :)

I keep on going back to BTS clips and im like, nope im still shipping it :wub: Song song couple denied dating on June 17, announced marriage plans on July 5. That was just 19 days lol

Unless they confirm dating other people, i still believe in them :D 

*rewatches swoon videos and BTS ep 1-16*

(on a personal opinion, if I was in close proximity with such a perfect guy, and he's single and im single, id ask myself why im not dating him, to be honest. And vice versa too if I was a guy, with such a charming lady like yejin) 

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Im confused the article says 

At this rumor, in the official press releases, the two's management companies said no one witnessed this and they had nothing to explain.

Also on the same day, a person close to Hyun Bin shared with OSEN, "After the rumors of dating Son Ye Jin broke out again, today Hyun Bin told me, 'I was stunned just early in the morning.' They are certainly not dating. "

We get different statements from different articles.....that's laughable  , majority of articles say: vast released statement , when did MSTeam released statement for these pics as well?? Last time her agency did was back in January of 2019? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, if a person close to HB denies them ever dating today I guess that is a firm denial from HB's camp. As much as I love HB for Yejin these denials are making me get off this RL ship and only ship them as their characters. They did a great job.

I would love to see YJ with Gong Yoo, Ha Jung Woo, Park Seo Joon in a project.

Shipping was fun but it shouldn't be destructive. Actors have to always be matchy to their costars and be able to create a believable world. We really shouldn't know too much about their private life. I hope for the best for HB and SYJ and whatever else, they were so good together. Are all great love stories tragic? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2