[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 hours ago, cybertron said:

https://deskgram.cc/p/2134755330546307726_13775049806

Guys,can u help to translate this post.

She on the same plane with HB & SYJ?

And what people comment bout it?

The uploader said,

"Heol hh Do you know what?

I took the same plane as Hyunbin and Son Yejin.

We took the same plane to go to Mongolia!! After I got onto the plane I ordered the inflight meals.

Momentarily... fainting

Peacefully eating the steak..eat again...

Ate two meals in the airport...

Then on the plane ate again...

Continuing eat and eat hh

When we arrived in Mongolia as I was disembarking....

Ahead of me..Oh? Is that a celebrity?

That's so...

It's Hyunbin (laughing face)

As soon as I got down, I searched the internet

And found that they are here for the shooting of the drama CLL hh

I flew here on the same plane as them hh"

As for the comments, there is nothing significant. Some asked, how is the real person like etc..uploader did not reply with any specifics. She said SYJ or Hyunbin (am not sure who she was referring to, think it is likely to be Hyunbin) was wearing a mask all the time.There is no mention of them being together and things like that.

Hope this helps to satisfy your curiosity :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

I know I am outnumbered here as most of you are SYJ's fans first before you are a shipper fan haha..but as a Hyunbin fan, I also want to say that if they are really together, then SYJ is also the luckiest girl haha..I have been to the fan meetings of a number of Korean celebrities; but honestly, Hyunbin really stands out in terms of his sincerity and humility. He is not a man with a lot of words but he is a man of action..you can tell the kind of person he is by his action..I also like that he is always honest and is totally unpretentious. He doesn't say things for fan service or media effect. What surprises me most about Hyunbin is that in real person, he has this adorably innocent air about him that makes him so pure haha...this is the most surprising thing about him coz he's not that young anymore and is also immensely successful. But, take it from me, the vibes he gives me makes him THE BEST among those I have seen hahaha..

I also want to share that among knetz, the tides seem to have changed. When the first and second rounds of rumours broke out, almost all comments are supportive of them. Now, some knetz seem to have grown tired of hearing about them being linked. Just the other day, one article that posted about SYJ's IG update with the caption that is worded something like, "Hyunbin's love story..SYJ uploaded a picture taken in Switzerland...". That reporter was badly lambasted for using such a misleading caption and the top comments criticising the reporter had more than 10,000 upvotes when I checked on the day the article was released. Articles with suggestive titles or captions (and there were a number after the airport sightings) all have many angry emoticons. A perusal of the comments gives me the sense that many knetz no longer like the idea of them being linked together... I have no idea if these comments come from their fans, non-fans, shipper fans of other shipper fandom or what not...Am just sharing here for your info..I think most fans of actors aren't really into shipping. While this is the case for most of Hyunbin's fans as well (I interact mostly with his Chinese fans), I believe most of us, especially the long time fans, are quietly supportive of our couple. As for me, I have never been interested in his past relationships or dating partners haha...honestly, this desire to know more about SYJ and their dating rumours/news is a first for me.:lol: Because of that, I am a lot more invested in their upcoming drama and my anticipation and excitement for the drama is at an unprecedented level. It is for this reason that I got active again in Soompi  :) I really really hope their drama will do really well. 

I am so happy to have you guys to interact with when I need to feed my inner shipper heart. Thank you very very much! :blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Spice said:

Did they say why they are tired of hearing about them? For me, seeing them together is certainly pleasing to the eye :D

Me too. Seeing them, especially when they are in one frame makes me so happy :) Well, it’s just my surmise that many are tired of them being linked based on the negative comments that I read. I think it may not have much to do with whether they like them as a couple or not. Perhaps the denials did turn some people away..just my guess...As for me, Hyunbin’s agency has said they are close (when explaining why they were caught being together in LA) and so, I will just go on that basis..that is, no matter what, they are close friends. That itself is good enough. 

• Like 7

Just now, randomlee said:

Me too. Seeing them, especially when they are in one frame makes me so happy :) Well, it’s just my surmise that many are tired of them being linked based on the negative comments that I read. I think it may not have much to do with whether they like them as a couple or not. Perhaps the denials did turn some people away..just my guess...As for me, Hyunbin’s agency has said they are close (when explaining why they were caught being together in LA) and so, I will just go on that basis..that is, no matter what, they are close friends. That itself is 

Well you can't please everybody and if you are always on social media as in your focusing on Ig,Facebook,YouTube  and so on you will notice that most of them are shippers of MOTA and most of them are originally fans of the leading lady and they are always like that from Lee Minho to Hyunbin and since Hyunbin is the latest so he is the newest fave and of course we can't deny the fact  that he is a good catch so I don't mind them as long as my fave couple is happy ☺ that matters to me

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

It's ironic that general public like seeing them together but their fans ( you have to admit Korean fans are not very keen on seeing their idols hooked up with other celebs) and other shipper fans are the ones either press "angry" at those articles pair them up together or write comments not wanting to mention the other party in their favourite's news. To the extent the fans even forbid mentioning the latter's name in their forum or website. 

Of courses, some neutral opinions may find it kind of confusing or annoying when HSB and SYJ keep denying their relationship but always being together. But seriously it has nothing to do with them, it's our couple's choice for the sake of their privacy. 

So basically I don't really care about those "angry" reactions in their news or the negative comments lol :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, bichngoc93 said:

It's ironic that general public like seeing them together but their fans ( you have to admit Korean fans are not very keen on seeing their idols hooked up with other celebs) and other shipper fans are the ones either press "angry" at those articles pair them up together or write comments not wanting to mention the other party in their favourite's news. To the extent the fans even forbid mentioning the latter's name in their forum or website. 

Of courses, some neutral opinions may find it kind of confusing or annoying when HSB and SYJ keep denying their relationship but always being together. But seriously it has nothing to do with them, it's our couple's choice for the sake of their privacy. 

So basically I don't really care about those "angry" reactions in their news or the negative comments lol :rolleyes:

Exactly , mind their own business and we're not forcing them to be together,  actually Binjin couple decided and their choices to be TWOgether again 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, bichngoc93 said:

As I have only been a fan of male actors (haha), let me explain. Fans of male actors observe this rule within the fandom - you don’t ever link your bias with a female celeb haha..so even indirect references are forbidden. This applies to both Korean and Chinese fandom. Actors’ fans guard their biases fiercely coz their biases are meant for themselves only haha..that’s why you really very seldom find shippers among them :D

That said, as the fans are mostly women, they are also able to instinctively tell if their biases display a special liking  towards another female celebrity..so, among the more rational ones, if they think that their biases might perhaps have a liking for someone, many would quietly support the pairing, though they won’t openly “ship”. Most shipper fans are fans of the female counterpart. It’s not common for actors’ fans to become shipper fans. Fans of actors usually only focus on their biases’ projects.

I will also share that Hyunbin is extremely popular among the Korean public. He has even been given the title of a “National Treasure”. So you can imagine how concerned the general Korean public is regarding everything about him. 

Hyunbin himself is a very low key person. At an interview not too long ago (in 2017 if I remember correctly), he stated categorically that he is not into popularity and that he regularly turns down events and interviews. He prefers to be known and recognized as an actor first and foremost. That’s why when he turns up for events (for example because he’s the brand endorser or for example it’s a film festival where the movie he is acting in is featured), the reporters are all there, hungry to capture him in the news, coz it’s not easy to catch him in public news.

Re shipper fans, I think Hyunbin has loads of such fans. They are mostly fans of his female counterparts in his dramas and movies first and foremost. Till today I still see references to his “woman” as Gil Ra-im :lol:, And as long as he has a loveline in the project, there will be shippers haha..I have long ceased to be bothered about them. It’s really interesting that SeGa fans are still around and he has also gained many Binshin fans :D

So yes, there’s no need to care about the angry emotions coz they are most likely from his jealous fans or from other shipper fans. As far as I know, the Korean entertainment industry people and the Korean general public seem to be in favor of our couple. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, randomlee said:

I will also share that Hyunbin is extremely popular among the Korean public. He has even been given the title of a “National Treasure”. So you can imagine how concerned the general Korean public is regarding everything about him. 

In what year and where was the Treasure of the Nation called?

Edited by Kate
  • Like 3

In their appearances together this time even though they kept interacting with each other to minimal we can tell how close and comfortable they are with each other, not just normal costars. Him with unshaven face and they both wore no make up and casual clothing. Their casual clothings showed their true personalities and they are so sync with each other. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Kate said:

In what year and where was the Treasure of the Nation called?

Am sorry if I have created a false impression. It wasn’t an official title; it is  just one of those reputation thingy - Koreans love to call their favorite celebrities nation’s this and that. For example, Lee Seung-gi is their nation’s brother (if I am not wrong) and Park Bogum is their nation’s boyfriend and son-in-law (if I am not wrong) and so on. So, at the height of his popularity (after Secret Garden and during his military service time), he was known as the nation’s treasure. At Rampant’s movie promo interview last year, Jung Man-sik (a co-cast in the movie and his good friend and sunbaenim) when recounting an incident which almost injured Hyunbin’s eyes, said, we almost had to account to the nation for injuring our nation’s treasure :) Hyunbin was also hyped during his military service time as he was a Marine Officer (these go through the toughest training in military service). He was featured in documentaries cum interviews showing him in military training - these were done to promote the good image of their servicemen (I think at that time he was considered so special as most celebs didn’t really embrace tough military training then). 

I shall stop here haha..as a Hyunbin fan I can really go on and on about what a gem he is. And really, he is! Haha..I will just say that he is well loved by the general public in Korea and you can hardly see negative comments against him. I sometimes do see negative comments by inetz. But, this is hardly representative of the Korean public.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, randomlee said:

Am sorry if I have created a false impression. It wasn’t an official title; it is  just one of those reputation thingy - Koreans love to call their favorite celebrities nation’s this and that. For example, Lee Seung-gi is their nation’s brother (if I am not wrong) and Park Bogum is their nation’s boyfriend and son-in-law (if I am not wrong) and so on. So, at the height of his popularity (after Secret Garden and during his military service time), he was known as the nation’s treasure. At Rampant’s movie promo interview last year, Jung Man-sik (a co-cast in the movie and his good friend and sunbaenim) when recounting an incident which almost injured Hyunbin’s eyes, said, we almost had to account to the nation for injuring our nation’s treasure :) Hyunbin was also hyped during his military service time as he was a Marine Officer (these go through the toughest training in military service). He was featured in documentaries cum interviews showing him in military training - these were done to promote the good image of their servicemen (I think at that time he was considered so special as most celebs didn’t really embrace tough military training then). 

I shall stop here haha..as a Hyunbin fan I can really go on and on about what a gem he is. And really, he is! Haha..I will just say that he is well loved by the general public in Korea and you can hardly see negative comments against him. I sometimes do see negative comments by inetz. But, this is hardly representative of the Korean public.

wow very well said thanks a lot for the info the more i admire HB..

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, randomlee said:

At Rampant’s movie promo interview last year, Jung Man-sik (a co-cast in the movie and his good friend and sunbaenim) when recounting an incident which almost injured Hyunbin’s eyes, said, we almost had to account to the nation for injuring our nation’s treasure :) Hyunbin was also hyped during his military service time as he was a Marine Officer (these go through the toughest training in military service).

Wounded eye? Can you tell us more?

• Like 2

I would like to corroborate what randomlee posted regarding HB... I remember very well how much impressed I was when HB was subject of a documentary during his military training. And his whole military stint was continuously covered with so much interest by the media/tv stations. First time I know such male celebrity accorded such treatment. To think that many male celebrities enter their military service year after year. Such huge honor and high value they place on HB is reflective on how exemplary he has conducted his professional and personal life. And still, he has remained humble even until now with his stature. No wonder hardcore shippers which have formed almost after every drama he does, have still not let go even after all these years. They couldn't find a better alternative to replace him with. He's truly the best out there.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

Hyunbin was also hyped during his military service time as he was a Marine Officer (these go through the toughest training in military service). 

Remind me of when some said that HB not only look alike SYJ’s father ,her father also from Marine industry (something like that).:D

Btw,i personally think those who left bad comment or angry emoticon are hb’s hater or SYJ’s haters.

Because there also many comment saying he looks old,what happen to him nowadays,dont know how people said he is handsome bla bla when he attend Omega event.

I cant believe there is such comment because HB look extremely hot in that event.

But well,who cares.

Right now i just want to enjoy every moment of BinJin because after this i dont know when i get to see them in another project again.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Remind me of when some said that HB not only look alike SYJ’s father ,her father also from Marine industry (something like that).:D

Btw,i personally think those who left bad comment or angry emoticon are hb’s hater or SYJ’s haters.

Because there also many comment saying he looks old,what happen to him nowadays,dont know how people said he is handsome bla bla when he attend Omega event.

I cant believe there is such comment because HB look extremely hot in that event.

But well,who cares.

Right now i just want to enjoy every moment of BinJin because after this i dont know when i get to see them in another project again.

Yup let us savor everything as much as possible. The haters are just jealous. That's what I glean from how vicious the statements have grown, most especially after HB's Esquire interview came out. 

Hmmm, no wonder SYJ has a soft spot for HB from the get-go. He's so much like her father. I remember reading an interview of SYJ when she said that her family or father is not the demonstrative sort (or something to this effect).

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 9/19/2019 at 2:00 AM, Kate said:

Wounded eye? Can you tell us more?

Fortunately it wasn’t serious. Rampant has a lot of swordplay and action scenes and so during one practice session he suffered from a swipe injury close to his eyes. 

In case you don’t already know, Hyunbin is very professional and quite a perfectionist when it comes to acting. He executes almost all of his action scenes himself and doesn’t use a double even for extremely dangerous scenes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Re comments from non-fans, haha..do you know that naver had an avalanche of media articles and pictures for his Omega event? He turned up for just 5 minutes and was inside the exhibition area for perhaps another few minutes. The media was so hungry to capture him. Some C fans who counted said there were more than 150 articles for just that short appearance and fans had such a happy photo fest! So haha..his popularity is still at that level despite being extremely low key, that’s why the shipper fans can’t let go haha..one thing I have noticed about Hyunbin- the press really love him. (From below YouTube - Busan Film Festival last year I think, you will see how well loved he is by the press..the shout-outs for him by reporters were so loud haha..)

Now let me share my observations about the airport sightings. Hyunbin was waiting at the drop off point outside the airport for quite a while. His luggage seemed to be there with him but he was still waiting outside together with his staff and friends.

Then a white van pulled up and the guy who was with SYJ at the passport control or immigration clearance counter - he came out with two luggage. In the clip, I saw him bow/nod to Hyunbin before moving off with the two luggage (there was a vehicle that passed by at that moment and so you need to watch carefully for that nod). Thereafter in the other clip with SYJ we see this guy running and trying to catch up with her. And subsequently he was the one next to her at the immigration counter.

From this,can I venture a guess that Hyunbin only moved off after he saw the safe arrival of SYJ’s van? Haha..if so he is such a sweet man.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1